疏散人群! 快! 快! 快!
Get those people out of the way! Go! Go! Go!
总统遭到枪袭!
The president has been shot!
附近至少有三声枪响
There were at least three gunshots.
至少有…
There appear to be at least…
别他妈挡路 我们走!
Get those people out of the fucking way. Let’s go!
我还好
I’m all right.
快上车 我们走! 我们走!
To the van. Let’s go! Let’s go!
还有人被子弹打中吗?
Was anyone else hit?
开车! 开车! 快!
Go! Go! Go! Go!
- 打电♥话♥给我妻子 告诉她我没事u3000- 总统已安全
- Call my wife. Tell her I’m okay. - He got through security.
重复 总统已安全
Repeat, he got through security.
- 告诉她我没事 - 我们会的 总统先生
- Tell her I’m okay. - We will, Mr. President.
- 操♥他♥妈♥的! - 我会打给她的
- God damn it! - We’ll call her.
美国全国有线广播电视公♥司♥确认
MSNBC has confirmed that a few minutes ago,
为了报复三周之前莱曼总统的刺杀行动
US war planes struck military bases in Venezuela
几分钟前 数架美国战斗机
in retaliation for the assassination attempt
袭击了委内瑞拉军事基地
on President Lyman three weeks ago.
我台记者艾米丽·博伊德在加拉加斯为您报道
Our Emily Boyd is on the ground in Caracas.
艾米丽 你现在能听到什么?
Emily, what are you hearing now?
吉姆 你能想象到 加拉加斯现在情况
Jim, as you can imagine, the situation on the ground in Caracas
可以说是一片狼藉
can be described as a state of chaos.
显然 莱曼总统已对CIA(中♥央♥情报局)报告作出回应
Apparently, President Lyman responded to a CIA report
政♥府♥已做出明确的认定
said to have overwhelmingly and conclusively asserted
委内瑞拉与这起次刺杀行动有关
Venezuela’s involvement in the assassination attempt.
洛佩兹总统政♥府♥…
President Lopez’s government…
* 四瓶牛奶在墙上呀 四瓶牛奶 *
* Four bottles of milk on the wall Four bottles of milk *
* 你拿走一瓶 *
* You take one down, *
* 你四处传递 三瓶牛奶在墙上呀 *
* you pass it around Three bottles of milk on the wall *
* 三瓶牛奶在墙上呀 *
* Three bottles of milk on the wall *
天啊 这是什么歌♥
Oh, my god! The song!
波特罗·阿布格里监狱也不会比我们头疼
Is this what we got in trouble for in Abu Ghraib?
我不知道为什么有这么多人想当幼师
I don’t know why anybody actually signed up to be a room mother.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿 提米
Hey, Timmy!
你在做什么? 对不起 妈妈
What are you doing? Sorry, Mom.
你就不能跟其他孩子一样唱歌♥吗?
Can you just, like, sing along with everybody else?
我五音不全
I don’t have a good voice.
好吧 我其实也是 来 跟他们一起唱吧
Well, me, neither. Come on, sing along.
快唱吧
Come on.
- 罗宾逊女士? - 嗯 什么事 亲爱的?
- Mrs. Robinson? - Yeah, what is it, dear?
尼克·劳德洛一直拽我的辫子 一直不撒手
Nicky Ludlow keeps pulling on my hair, and he won’t stop.
好 那换个位子吧
Well, just switch seats.
但是车里没座位了
But the bus is full.
嗯 那你呆这里 好吗? 我去处理
You know what, just stay right here. Okay? I’ll deal with it.
你这个打小报告的家伙!
You’re a tattletale!
- 我不是! - 你刚刚举报尼克了
- I am not! - You just told on Nicky.
那是因为他不肯撒手
That’s because he won’t stop.
- 你这个打小报告的家伙 - 提米 够了 住嘴
- You’re a tattletale. - Timmy, that’s enough. Stop it.
- 够了 - 但是我们不能打小报告
- That’s enough. - But you’re not supposed to tattle.
但是你们也不能
Well, you’re not supposed to
忍♥受别人的欺负
have to put up with bullies, either.
好啦
Come on.
芝加哥太阳报报社
Capital Sun Times.
会有华盛顿红皮队的比赛
It’s gonna be the Redskins.
你让五十多个人一起去看超级杯?
You know what you call 53 people watching the Super Bowl?
- 不是 先生 - 华盛顿红皮队
- No, sir. - The Washington Redskins.
你就是这样说的
That’s what you call them.
拉里 你应该支持主场队伍
Larry, you should be supporting the home team.
如果北朝鲜队跟红皮队来场比赛的话
I would support the North Koreans
我肯定支持北朝鲜队
if they were playing the Washington Redskins.
好吧 朱迪 把这个话发到网上去
All right, Judy, give it four hours
绝对是精华帖
as top story on the Net, I guess.
- 谢谢你 - 头儿说的是
- Thank you, B.B. - That’s it, boss. I think.
好了 谢谢各位 好好干吧
Okay. Thanks, everybody. Let’s make it a good one.
我问你个问题
Let me ask you a question.
我们镇里有多少奥♥运♥会选手?
How many Olympians do we have in town?
有不少
Oh, quite a few.
瑞秋 留一下 好吗?
Rache, stick around a minute, would you?
你知道这有一名田径运动员 对吗? 来自乔治城的?
You know there’s that track star, right? From Georgetown?
- 是的 - 好的 去联♥系♥他
- Yeah. u3000- Okay, get on him, too, all right?
- 帮我关下门 好吗 凯莉?u3000- 好的
- Get the door for me, would you, Kelly?u3000- No problem.
谢谢
Thanks.
听着 瑞秋
Okay, Rache.
我们打算刊登那篇报道 你的报道
We’re gonna fast track the story. Your story.
真的吗? 什么时候?
Really? When?
纽♥约♥时♥报♥对外隐藏了很多消息
The New York Times has gotten hold of some of the information,
那么就由我们来对外曝光
so we’re going to beat them to the punch.
是的 我希望明天上班就能拿到你的稿子
Yeah. Want to get it on the doorsteps tomorrow.
我意思是 这是条爆♥炸♥新闻
I mean, it’s a killer story.
我知道 这就像是’水门事件’
No, I know. It’s Watergate.
或是’伊朗门事件'(里根政♥府♥向伊朗以武器换人♥质♥)
It’s Iran-Contra.
这可是条爆♥炸♥性新闻 邦妮
It mean, it’s a ‘holy shit’ piece, Bonnie.
- 这会让政♥府♥下不了台u3000- 瑞秋
- It’s gonna take them down.u3000- Rachel.
抱歉 我有点失控了 太激动了
Sorry. Gotta rein it in. I’m kind of excited.
好的 我们要保持客观态度
Okay, we gotta remain objective.
好吧 那我们就很客观地把白宫打倒
Well, fine. We’ll objectively bring down the White House.
你完成报道还需要什么其他条件
What else do you need to do to finish the story?
我会致电白宫
I gotta call the White House.
当然也会亲自去找范·多伦
Of course, go to Van Doren herself.
好奇地问下 为什么你还没有找她谈过?
Out of curiosity, why haven’t you spoken to her yet?
艾夫林 我跟你说过了
Avril, I already told you,
如果太早找她的话
if we went to her too early,
会给CIA空挡来阻止我们的报道
we give the CIA time to shut the story down.
如果现在去 他们就无能为力了
We go now, there’s nothing they can do.
听着 法律上说这篇报道无懈可击
Okay. Look, legally the story is solid.
所有文字都符合规定 没有任何造谣
Everything is factually in line. There’s no libel.
是的 这才是最重要的 是吧?
Well, that’s all that’s important, right?
我希望你能告诉我你的情报人是谁
I wish you would let me know who your source is on this.
给我个名字 或者他的工作性质
A title, a job description.
听着 我们有两个值得信任的情报人
Okay, look, we have two confirming sources.
瑞秋告诉了我他们是谁 我也觉得不错
Rachel told me who they are, and I’m comfortable with them.
我们有一封范·多伦写给CIA局长的信
We have Van Doren’s letter to the CIA director
这是FBI内部人员提供给瑞秋的
that the Feds gave to Rachel.
这已经足够进行报道了
That’s enough to go to press.
这不过是你的一面之词
It’s your flip of the coin.
我是说 也许你们认为没问题
I’m just saying that what you guys are okay with,
但是政♥府♥却不会这样认为 法律很阴暗
the government may not be. The laws are murky.
抱歉 你说什么?
I’m sorry, what?
涉嫌泄露CIA特工的秘密身份
It’s illegal for a government official
对于一个政♥府♥官员来说是违法的
to reveal the identity of an undercover CIA agent.
好吧 听着 我可不是什么政♥府♥官员
Okay. Well, I’m not a government official.
我不知道你为什么要把这个… 牵扯进来?
I don’t understand why you’re bringing… You know what?
我们之前就讨论过这些 邦妮也同意了这样的做法
We’ve already discussed this. Bonnie’s signed off on it.
只要我们知道自己在干什么就行了
As long as we all know what we’re dealing with.
好吧 我们知道
All right, we know.
好 那你知道怎么样能找到范·多伦吗?
Okay, do you know how to find her? Van Doren?
是的 我过会儿就直接去找她
Yeah. I’ll go to her as soon as I get out of here.
你可能不会相信 我们的孩子在同一所学校上学
Our kids go to school together, if you can believe that.
- 真的?u3000- 是的
- No shit?u3000- Yeah.
好 你对去找她谈话有把握吗?
Okay, you feel comfortable going to her for comment?
有十足的把握
Absolutely.
快! 就这样! 加油! 快传球!
Yeah! That’s it! Come on! Pass it in!
- 加油 艾莉森!u3000- 安琪拉 传球给我
- Stay open, Ali!u3000- Angela, pass it to me.
我拿到球了! 我拿到球了!
I got it! I got it!
加油啦! 进攻! 进攻!
Come on now! Push up! Push up!
好的 艾莉森! 踢得好! 踢得好!
Yes, Ali! Good job! Good job!
踢球 宝贝! 用力踢!
Kick it, honey! Kick it hard!
传得好!
Good pass!
女孩们散开来! 散开!
Spread out, girls! Spread out!
往那踢! 加油!
Get in there! Come on!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!