This is what I get in return
我给公♥司♥卖♥♥命30年
for 30 years of service for my company?
就换来这个结局吗
And they send some yo-yo like you in here,
还派你这个小丑来这里
To try to tell me that I’m out of a job?
来告诉我被炒鱿鱼了吗
They should be telling you you’re out of a job.
他们应该炒了你才对
You have a lot of gall, coming in here
你好大的胆子 敢来这里
and firing your No.1 producer.
解雇我这种一流的制片人
And then you’re going to go home tomorrow
然后你明天回去就能拿到
and make more money than you’ve ever made in your life.
你这辈子最多的工资
And I’m going to go home without a pay cheque. Fuck you!
我却没钱糊口 去你♥妈♥的♥
I just I guess you leave me dumbfounded.
我完全没有心理准备
I don’t know where this is coming from.
怎么会这样
How am I supposed to go back as a man and
我回家要怎么跟我妻子解释
explain this to my wife that I lost my job?
我失业了
On a stress level, I’ve heard that losing
我听说在心理压力水平上
your job is like a death in the family.
失业和亲人去世的打击是一样的
But personally, I feel more like
可我现在的感觉却是
The people I worked with were my family and I died.
我的同事是我的家人 而我死了
I can’t afford to be unemployed.
我真的不能失业
I have a house payment, I have children.
我要还房♥贷 我还有孩子
I don’t know how you can live with yourself,
我不知道你是怎么熬过来的
But I’m sure that you’ll find a way
但我们因你而受折磨时
while the rest of us are suffering.
你肯定非常心安理得
Who the fuck are you, man?
你♥他♥妈♥到底是谁啊
Excellent question. Who the fuck am I?
问的好 我他妈到底是谁
Poor steve has worked here for seven years.
可怜的史蒂夫已经在这工作7年了
He’s never had a meeting with me before
他从没和我一起开过会
or passed me in the hall,
或是在大厅上碰到过我
or told me a story in the break room.
或在休息区给我讲过故事
That’s because I don’t work here.
那是因为我不在这工作
I work for another company
我在另一家公♥司♥工作 而我的工作
that lends me out to pussies like Steve’s boss
就是帮助史蒂夫的上司这种懦夫
who don’t have the balls to sack their own employees,
他们没有胆量出面解雇员工
in some cases for good reason.
有时他们的担心是对的
Because people do crazy shit when they get fired.
因为有些人被解雇后是会发飙的
Did I do something wrong?
是我做错什么了吗
I mean, is there something I could do differently here?
没有改正的机会了吗
This is not an assessment of your productivity.
这并不是对你能力的怀疑
Try not to take this personally.
更不是针对你个人
Don’t… personally.
不是针对我
Steven, I want you to reveal this packet.
史蒂文 我希望你打开这份资料
Take it seriously.
仔细看看
I think you’re gonna find a lot of good answers in here.
你肯定会从中找到满意的答案的
I’m sure this is gonna be very helpful. A packet.
肯定这会很有用的 一份资料
Thank you… A packet.
多谢你 还有你的资料
Well, anybody who ever built an empire
每个建立了帝国
or changed the world
或者曾改变过世界的人
sat where you are right now.
都经历过你现在的处境
And it’s because they sat there they were able to do it.
也正是这种困境铸就了他们的成功
That’s the truth.
这是个真理
I’m gonna need your keycard.
把你的门禁卡交给我
Great. Ok.
好的 很好
Now, I want you to take the day,
今天你可以慢慢来
go get together your personal things,
收拾一下自己的东西
Then tomorrow, you get yourself some exercise.
明天可以去锻炼身体
You go out for a jog,
出去跑跑步
You give yourself some routines
给自己找点事干
and pretty soon you find your legs.
不用多久你就可以从头再来了
How do I get in touch with you?
我怎么能才能跟你联♥系♥
Don’t worry, we’ll be in touch with you soon.
别担心 我们很快就会和你联♥系♥的
This is just the beginning.
这只是个开始
I’ll never see Steve again.
当然 我不会联♥系♥史蒂夫的
To know me is to fly with me.
想了解我就要和我一起飞过云端
This is where I live.
这里就是我的家
When I run my card, this is the model and automatic prompts
每当我刷完卡 总是会听到
the deskclerk to greet me with this exact states.
前台小姐一成不变的寒暄
Pleasure to see you again, Mr Bingham.
很高兴又见到你 宾汉姆先生
It’s these kinds of systemized friendly touches
正是这种机械的笑脸
that keep my world in orbit.
让我的生活保持正轨
All the things you probably hate about travelling
关于出行 所有令人讨厌的方面
the recycled air, the artificial lighting,
诸如 循环空气 人工灯光
the digital juice dispensers,
自动分装的果汁
the cheap sushi
廉价的寿司
are warm reminders that I’m home.
对我来说却像家一样温暖
Do you want the can sir?
先生您需要罐装饮料吗
The what? Do you want the can sir?
什么 您需要罐装饮料吗
The cancer? The can…sir?
癌症 罐装饮料 先生
Oh, no. I’m fine, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
How much does your life weigh?
你的生活究竟有多重
Imagine for a second that you’re carrying a backpack.
想象一下你正背着一个背包
I want you to feel the straps on your shoulders.
感受一下你肩上的压力
Feel ’em?
感觉到了吗
Now I want you to pack it with
现在 把你生活中
all the stuff that you have in your life.
所有的东西都装进去
Start with the little things,
先从小的东西开始
the things on shelves and in drawers
架子上 抽屉里的小玩意
the knick-knacks, the collectibles.
小摆设 收藏品
Feel the weight as that adds up.
感受一下这些给你带来的压力
Then you start adding larger stuff,
然后是大件的
clothes, table-top appliances, lamps, linens, your TV
衣物 餐具 灯 家纺和电视
The backpack should be getting pretty heavy now.
背包应该已经很重了吧
And you go bigger.
还有更大的呢
Your couch, bed, your kitchen table.
沙发 床 餐桌
Stuff it all in there. Your car, get it in there.
所有东西都塞进去 车也塞进去
Your home, whether it’s a studio apartment
房♥子 不论是一居室
or a two-bedroom house.
还是两室的公♥寓♥
I want you to stuff it all into that backpack.
统统塞到背包里
Now try to walk.
现在背着它走两步
It’s kind of hard, isn’t it?
有点困难 不是吗
This is what we do to ourselves on a daily basis.
这就是我们每天在做的事
We weigh ourselves down until we can’t even move.
我们不堪重负无法前进
And make no mistake… Moving is living.
如果我没弄错 只有向前才是生活
Now, I’m gonna set that backpack on fire.
现在我要烧了这个包
What do you want to take out of it?
你想把什么拿出来
Photos?
照片吗
Photos are for people who can’t remember.
有遗忘症的人才需要照片
Drink some ginkgo and let the photos burn.
喝点银杏酒 烧了照片吧
In fact, let everything burn and imagine
实际上 如果把它们全烧了
waking up tomorrow with nothing.
想象一下明早一无所有
It’s kind of exhilarating, isn’t it?
非常让人愉快 不是吗
Welcome back, Mr. Bingham.
欢迎回来 宾汉姆先生
Ryan Bingham’s office.
这是瑞恩·宾汉姆的办公室
You have me in a Dodge Stratus in Kansas city.
你竟然让我在堪萨斯开迷你轿车
They were out of all full-size sedans.
他们已经没有全长轿车了
Did you try…
你是否试过
Yes, I reminded them of your remarkable
我说了你是他们的超级VIP
No.1 gold club status and years in the program.
加入俱乐部多年
They are literally moving mountains to see you in a Sebring.
他们正在尽力给你安排豪华轿车
Fair enough. Any other messages?
这还差不多 还有其他事吗
Er…your sister Kara called.
你姐姐凯拉打过电♥话♥
Needs to speak urgently about your sister’s wedding.
说关于你妹妹的婚礼 有些很紧急的事
I told her you were mid-air,
我说你在飞机上
and not even I knew your destination.
就连我也不知道你的目的地
Well done.
很好
You got an invitation
还有一份邀请函
to speak at goalquest in Vegas.
请你去维加斯做关于目标探寻的演讲
Goalquest 20?
目标探寻20问
Every once in a while, I do speaking engagements,
每隔一段时间我会做个演讲
motivational stuff. But goalquest?
关于励志之类的 可是目标探寻
We’re talking major Tony Robbins shit.
讲的却是托尼·罗宾斯那套屁话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!