祝愿 二位…
Happy, happy, happy…
结婚纪念日快乐
Anniversary.
你这老♥毛♥病还是改不了啊
Some things never change, do they?
我只是以为你不知说什么了
I just thought you might be drifting.
-他只是顿了一下 -的确
– He was pausing. – Exactly.
祝二位结婚纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
你们二位真是天作之合
You two have led an extraordinarily blessed life.
相识这么久
Mmm. For as long as I’ve known you,
你们的婚姻经营总是那么完美
You’ve managed to always somehow do everything entirely right.
这倒是真的
That’s so true.
话说回来 这30年 你们是怎么走过来的
But honestly, how could it be 30 years?
我们那次去西班牙是什么时候
When did we do that trip to Spain?
那是为了我们的什么来着
It was for both of our what?
结婚15周年纪念
Fifteenth anniversaries.
天呐 那次旅游好得不得了
God, that was a great trip.
大家好 最近怎么样
Hey, guys. How’s it going? Hey!
奥利 毕业典礼怎么样
Hey, ollie. How was graduation?
好极了 卢克什么时候毕业
It was fantastic. When’s luke’s graduation?
下星期
Next week.
就剩三天了
It’s in three days.
不好意思 应该是这星期
Oh, I’m sorry. I mean, this week.
女孩们都去吧
Are the girls going?
是的 她们都等不及了
Yeah, they can’t wait.
卢克在家歇几天再去上班
How long is luke home before he has to go back to work?
一星期
Um… only a week. Oh!
就一周?
That’s it?
是啊 没办法
I know. I hate it.
我回来了
Hi, I’m back. Hey.
给你 亲爱的
Here you go, babe.
再次祝贺 很棒的派对
Well, congrats again. Great, great party.
我们会在纽约见面的
And I’ll see you two in new york.
当然 我很期待呢
Absolutely, I’m looking forward to it.
好的 那么
Yeah. Good. Well…
简 毕业典礼的时候你穿什么
Hey, Jane, what are you wearing to the graduation?
套装或裙子 可能是套装
Oh! a suit or a dress. Probably a suit.
很迷人的 我喜欢
Fancy. Okay. I like that.
简 到时候见 你们住哪儿
Uh, Janey, we’ll see you there. Where are you staying?
我们在摄政公园酒店
We’re at the park regent.
刚才说你们在四季酒店 对吧
You said you were at the four seasons, right?
我不知道 我们住哪儿
I don’t know. Where are we?
我们也在摄政公园酒店
We’re at the park regent, too.
好啊 那样…更方便啦 实际上…
Oh. Good. That’s… that’ll be convenient, actually for…
-好的 那么…-到时候见
– Okay. So, well… – See you soon.
再见 简
Bye, Janey.
我送送你
I’ll walk you out.
我觉得你和杰克的
I thought it was very sweet how well
这种状态很好
you and Jake were getting along.
就像回到了过去一样
Yeah. Felt like old times.
我们知道该怎么处理
We do know how to do this by now.
都已经10年了
It’s been 10 years.
-真的? -是的
– Really? – Yeah.
-这可真疯狂 -我知道
– That’s crazy. – I know.
再见
Bye-bye.
盖比 别弄了 你装不完的
Gabby, stop. You are never gonna fit all this in.
你可以明天回来弄剩下的
You can come back for the rest of it tomorrow.
我回不来…
I can’t come back…
天呐 这是我所有的衣服
Oh, god. That is all my clothes.
这是衣服?
This is clothes?
好了 你妈回来了
Oh, good, your mom’s home.
她会知道怎么办的
She’ll figure this out.
盖比 你现在就走?
Gabby, you’re leaving now? I thought
我以为你会明早才走
you weren’t going till the morning.
但是我的朋友们都已经到了
Yeah, except all my friends are there
他们想要我今晚去 所以…
And they want me to come tonight. So…
但是天就快要黑了 亲爱的
But it’s gonna be dark soon, honey.
这样后窗是什么都看不到的
And you can’t even see out the back window.
周六晚上 人们都在路上 喝酒什么的
It’s Saturday night, people will be on the road, drinking…
妈妈 几个小时就到了 没事的
Mom. Mom, she’ll be there in a couple of hours. She’ll be fine.
我把这个先留下
Okay. I’m just gonna leave this stuff here
过几天再回来取
And come back for it in a few days.
要不我明早开车给你送去吧
You want me to drive it down in the morning?
中午我就能到
I could be there by lunch.
陪我逛逛家具商店
We could go to that big bed bath and beyond,
买♥♥点厨房♥用品 好不
get kitchen stuff.
盖比 盖比 你能看着我吗
Gabby? Gabby, can you look up from that thing?
我不玩啦 妈
I got it covered, mom.
哥们儿 你能帮我搬一下吗
Hey, Gangster. You gonna help me carry these?
-就知道找我 -什么嘛
– You know it. Yeah. – What up?
-不用劳烦你了 -好吧
– Oh, no, don’t trouble yourself. – Okay.
我一个人就行
I’ll start now.
妈妈 一个人住你不会害怕吧
Mom, are you afraid to sleep in the house alone?
-不 -会吗
– No. – Are you?
没 你们总有一天会搬出去的
No, I’m not! One of you is always moving out.
我只是琢磨
I’m just wondering
下次找谁陪我去看那些山坡
who I’m gonna watch the hills with.
我的妈妈啊
Oh! Mamacita.
我会想你的
I’m gonna miss you.
我的天呐
Oh, my god!
洛杉矶
L.A.!
我的天呐
Oh, my god!
快别这样
Stop!
-真的要走了 -是啊
– Really doing this. Okay. – Yes, you are.
走吧
Do it.
-妈 -什么
– Oh, mom. – What?
你知道爸爸在哪儿吧
You don’t happen to know where dad is, do you?
我想给他打电♥话♥说再见
‘Cause I tried calling him to say goodbye.
他在泰德和萨利家
He was at Ted and Sally’s.
是吗 怎么样
He was? How was that?
你和他们俩在一块儿
You and the two of them at the same…
我是说 那肯定…
I mean, that must’ve…
感觉如何
How was that?
那是…
It was…
没事啦 蛮好的
Whatever. It was fine.
她那个淘气包在吗
Was her lunatic child there?
这次没有
Not this time, no.
听我说 到了立即给我打电♥话♥
Now, listen to me. Call me as soon as you get there.
别忘了 盖比
Do not forget. Gabby!
我会给你打电♥话♥的
I will! I’ll call you.
小家伙 打扮漂亮点
You knock ’em dead, little one.
到了也给我们打电♥话♥
Hey, and call us when you get there, too.
路上别发短♥信♥ 很危险
None of this on the road. Dangerous.
好的 谢谢
Right. Thank you.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye!
再见
Bye.
我爱你们 再见
I love you, guys. Bye.
孩子们一晃就大了 不是吗
They grow up so freaking fast, don’t they?
我可不喜欢这样
I just hate it. I hate it.
妈妈 要不你养条狗吧
Mom, maybe you should get a dog.
天呐 你们俩 再见
Oh, my god. Goodbye, you two.
再见 爱你 老大
Bye. Love you, boss.
爱你
Love you.
再见 妈
Bye, mom!
给你
Here you go.
瑞那杜
Reynaldo.
糖太多了吗
Yeah? Too much sugar.
有一点
Little bit.
排队的各位谁想要杯咖啡
Hey, who wants coffee while you’re waiting?
-一切都还好吧 -好极了 谢谢
– Everything okay? – It’s great, thanks.
去看看5号♥桌的客人 好吧
Go check on table five, would you?
谢谢
Thanks.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!