Unit 40 requesting assistance.
第40单位请求支援
We have a possible 211 in progress at the Valley Trust Bank…
在山谷信托银行可能发生了211情况…
…Boyle and Kittridge. We have shots fired.
…在波义耳和凯曲其大街 我们已经交火了
All units, officer needs assistance.
所有单位注意 有警员需要支援
Boyle, north of Kittridge, at the Valley Trust Bank. Shots have been fired.
在波义耳和南凯曲其大街的山谷信托银行 发生了枪战
We’ll need a heavy- duty vehicle. We’re pinned by automatic gunfire.
我们需要一部装甲车 我们正在被自动步♥枪♥攻击
15- L- 10 advise, do you need some heavy- duty machinery…
15-L 10号♥询问 你们是否需要些重型兵器…
…to get the officer up?
…才可以把警员送进去
They’ve got automatic weapons. Nothing we have can stop them.
他们有自动步♥枪♥ 我们无计可施
Be advised, there’s possibly two or three suspects inside.
注意 里面大概有两到三个嫌疑犯
Shots being fired! Shots being fired!
他们开火了 他们开火了
Suspects heavily armed and wearing body armor.
嫌疑犯拿着重武器 并且穿着防弹衣
Get more officers.
派更多的警员来
Officer down! Officer down!
有警员倒下了 有警员倒下了
Requesting SWA T. Code Three.
请派SWAT小队来 代号♥:3
I’m killing whoever moves! You move, I’m killing you!
谁敢乱动 我就杀了谁 你敢动 我就杀了你
What are you looking at? What are you looking at?
你看什么看 你看什么看
SWAT’s just arrived.
SWAT小队刚到
We’re 30 seconds out, boys. All right.
30秒以后出发 哥们 好的
Suspects have AK- 47 s, dressed in heavy body armor.
嫌疑犯拿着AK-47 穿着高♥强♥度防弹衣
Let’s rock ‘n’ roll.
该我们上场了
This is a table.
这里有张桌子
We have four cameras over the tellers.
在出纳员的上方 我们有4台摄相机
Do we have a visual? Almost.
我们可以看到里面么 就快好了
We cut their phones? Yes, sir.
我们切断了他们的电♥话♥线么 是的 长官
Soon as you get tapped in, let me have it.
一旦你们接通了 就交给我来处理
10-David standing by, position three.
10号♥大卫 我们在3号♥地点待命
Suspect’s trying to get in the driver-side door.
嫌疑犯正打算进入驾驶室
Do not let them get mobile.
别让他们跑掉了
He’s down. Goddamn it! They got Bob!
解决掉了 该死的 他们干掉了鲍勃
Grab somebody! Grab somebody and bring them up here!
抓个人 抓个人过来
Get up. No.
站起来 不要啊
I said, get up! No!
我说了 站起来 不要
Throw a body out there, tell them we mean business!
扔具尸体出去 让他们知道我们是动真格的
Street, 10-David. Storeroom is clear.
史具特报告10号♥大卫 储藏室安全
Almost to the lobby.
就快到大厅了
Shut up!
闭嘴
10-David to Street. Hold your position.
10号♥大卫呼叫史具特 原地待命
10David wants us to hold. Goddamn it! Goddamn it!
10号♥大卫要我们原地待命 该死的 该死的
We hold, they die.
我们原地待命 人♥质♥就会没命了
I guess we’re not holding.
看来我们是不能原地待命了
I swear to God, I’m gonna kill somebody!
我向上帝发誓 我要杀个人
Take a headshot.
向头部射击
They just capped Eddie! How the hell we gonna get out of here?
他们刚刚干掉了埃迪 我们他妈的怎么离开这里
Shut up, I’m thinking!
闭嘴 我正在想
10-David to all units, we are sending in a secure phone.
10号♥大卫通知所有单位 我们正在送安全电♥话♥进去
Please.
求求你
Stop whining! I’ll put a bullet in your head!
不要再喊叫了 我会向你脑袋开枪的
Shut up!
闭嘴
What are they doing?
他们想干什么
This is Rick from the L.A.P.D. Can you hear me okay?
这里是洛杉矶警署的瑞克 你们能听到么
10-David to Street. Hold your position. CN T has him on the phone.
10号♥大卫呼叫史具特 原地待命 谈判专家正在和他们交涉
10-David to the 1- 4 corner. Confirm that you have containment.
10号♥大卫呼叫1至4号♥拐角处 确认你们已经准备好包围
Roger, we’re holding on the 1- 4 corner.
收到 我们在1至4号♥拐角处待命
10-David to all units. Confirm that you’re holding.
10号♥大卫呼叫所有单位 确认你们在原地待命
We’re holding top of stairwell. Shut up.
我们在楼梯口待命 闭嘴
Gamble, Street, where are you? Why aren’t you responding?
甘伯 史具特 你们在哪儿 为什么不回应
Let’s be cool. Calm down.
让我们都冷静下来 沉着点
I’m controlling this situation! You understand me?
这里是我在做主 你们明白么
Please. We need to go!
求求你 我们必须离开了
No, please. Somebody…
不要啊 求求你了 有没有人…
Help me. Help me.
救救我 救救我
Gamble, Street, why aren’t you responding? Now!
甘伯 史具特 为什么不回应 现在
Oh, God!
哦 我的天啊
Kill that bitch and throw her out front!
杀了那个婊♥子♥ 把她丢出去
Get that guy off our fence!
把那家伙从围墙上拉下来
I said to kill that bitch and throw her out front!
我说了 杀了那个婊♥子♥ 然后把她丢出去
I’m on TV!
我上电视了
Street, 10-David. Lobby is clear.
史具特报告10号♥大卫 大厅安全了
Two suspects are neutralized.
两名嫌疑犯都被制伏了
I need an RA unit for a gunshot wound to a hostage.
我需要救护车 有一个人♥质♥中弹了
You’re gonna be fine, ma’am. Ambulance is on the way.
你会没事的 女士 救护车马上就到
Got them, right?
逮住他们了 对么
Jimbo?
吉姆
She’ll be okay? I’m not a doctor.
她会没事么 我又不是医生
You’re gonna be fine. You’re gonna be fine.
你会没事的 你会没事的
Boss is gonna tear you guys a new one, huh?
头儿打算好好教训你们一顿 是么
Same place he did the last time, time before that.
上次还不是那样的 上上次也是
Good luck.
祝你们好运
I don’t care what they say.
我才不在乎他们说什么呢
You guys were heroes out there.
你们才是那里的英雄
That was some cocky shit out there.
刚才在那里干的真漂亮
You know how to play this, right?
你知道该怎么对付的 是么
That woman is alive because of what we did.
正因为我们的所作所为 那个女人才能活下来
Yeah, alive and suing the city for millions.
是的 是活着 但是却想市政♥府♥索赔数百万
Chief says if he pays, somebody else does too…
局长说 如果他答应赔偿了的话 其他的人也会索赔的…
…and it sure isn’t gonna be me.
…而这责任当然不该我来担
Fuller, we get two seconds to make… Capt. Fuller!
富勒 我们只有两秒钟去做… 富勒队长
Capt. Fuller, we get two seconds to make a decision.
富勒队长 我们只有两秒钟去做决定
You get two months to sit there and tear it apart.
而你却坐在这里 用两个月的时间来教训我们
SWAT means “Special Weapons And Tactics.”
SWAT的意思是”特殊装备和战术”
Where were your tactics out there?
而那时你们的战术到哪儿去了
Saving a woman from getting shot. That’s where they were.
拯救一个女人不被射杀 那就是正确的战术
Every cop knows we did the right thing.
所有的警♥察♥都会认为 我们所做的是正确的
Sometimes doing the right thing isn’t doing the right thing.
有时 明明做的正确的事也会成为错误的
What the hell does that mean? Sergeant.
那他妈的是什么意思 警官
You disobeyed a direct order.
你们没有服从确切的命令
End of story. You’re both off SWAT.
一切都结束了 你们两个必须离开SWAT
They’re two of our best officers.
他们是我们手下最好的两个警员
I’m not sticking them in the field after a stunt like that.
他们做出了那样的行为 我不能再把他们留在队伍里了
Sorry, I didn’t know that saving lives was a stunt.
真是抱歉 我还不知道救人也是错误的行为
You got a big mouth, and you’re quick on the trigger…
你很能狡辩 而且脑子也转的很快…
…and that is why your ass is in a sling.
…而那就是为什么你会被踢出去
If you’re gonna put them off SWAT, at least keep them in the division.
如果你非要把他们赶出SWAT 至少也该把他们留在这个分局
Give them a shot at getting back.
给他们一个翻身的机会
Stick them in the gun cage. Get them out of my sight.
把他们调到枪♥械♥室去 我不想再看到他们
Gun cage? This is total bullshit.
枪♥械♥室 这完全是胡扯
What? I said, this is bullshit.
你说什么 我说 这是在胡扯
Really? Yeah.
真的么 没错
You should consider yourself lucky Lt. Velasquez is standing up for you.
你应该感到庆幸才对 多亏有李拉斯咖斯士官替你们说话
I’m lucky I don’t work for an asshole like you.
我很幸运 是因为我不用为像你这样的混♥蛋♥工作
That’s it! You’re out of here, Gamble! You’re gone!
够了 你可以滚出去了甘伯 你已经被革职了
Control yourself! Get out of here!
控制住自己 滚出去
What the hell’s the matter with you? Street!
你到底是有什么问题 史具特
You stay.
你留下
Give us a minute.
给我们一分钟
Please, sit down.
请坐
I’ll stand.
我还是站着吧
Look, Jim…
瞧 吉姆…
…we both know that Gamble is a bad influence on the rest of the team.
…我们两个都明白 那个甘伯对剩下来的队员影响很不好
Gamble’s a good cop.
甘伯是个好警♥察♥
Unlike him, you still have a chance at a future here.
跟他不一样 你将来还有机会
You go on record that Gamble acted recklessly…
你就在报告里写出甘伯的卤莽行为…
…and you had to follow your partner in after he disobeyed orders…
…而且你是在他违抗命令以后 不得已才跟他一起进去的…
…and I will make sure that you are back on SWAT tomorrow morning.
…这样的话 我保证你明天早上就可以回到SWAT
Let’s get the hell out of here.
我们都离开这里吧
I need a cocktail.
我需要来杯鸡尾酒
I’m staying.
我要留下来
You’re what? What…?
你要什么 在说什么
After that? Couple months…
经过那之后 再过一两个月…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!