你好 请问这里有厕所吗
Hello. Have you got a bathroom?
有 就在后面
Yeah, it’s just out the back.
我要一个汉堡一杯咖啡 你想吃什么就点什么
I’d like a burger and a coffee. Get what you like.
你看起来怪怪的
You look weird.
天啊
Jesus!
我靠
Oh, for fuck’s…
天哪 我靠
Jesus! Fuckin’ hell.
你♥他♥妈♥的非得玩那玩意吗
Why do you have to fuckin’ do that?
去把脸洗洗
Yeah, go and wash your face.
然后回车上 知道吗
And get in the car, right?
拿着
Chook?
对 那个
Yeah, that one.
待在那边
Stay there.
好了 咱们走
Righto. We’re off.
那上面写的什么
What’s that say?
“澳洲土人规则 唯一的赌注要押在黑色上”
It says, “koori Rulz. The only bet is on black.”
那张凳子是你的
Well, that’s yours.
你在打谁呢
Who are you fighting?
外星人
Aliens.
他们绑♥架♥人类 特别是在公园里
They steal people, especially from parks.
我不想睡在这里
I don’t want to sleep here.
这些外星人长什么样
So, what do they look like, these aliens?
跟我们差不多 只是
Like us, but…
很瘦小 只有一只眼睛
…Skinny, and they’ve got one eye
还有他们来自恒星
And they come from the stars.
真是个明朗的夜晚啊 真漂亮
It’s a clear night. It’s beautiful.
你知道怎样通过南十字星来辨别南方吗
Do you know how to reckon dead south by the southern cross?
那些怎么样
What about those?
你喜欢这些是吧
Oh, you like them, do you?
不要了 这些是塑料的 小子
No, those are plastic, mate.
好了
Alright.
无论怎样 别提到马克斯 明白吗
Whatever you do, don’t say nothin’ about Max, understand?
明白
Yep.
看看谁来了
Surprise
小鸡
Oh, Chook!
瞧你
Hey! Look at you!
没事 它不咬人
Oh, he’s alright. He won’t bite.
你好 你叫什么
Hello. What’s your name?
进来
Come in.
我们要去阿德莱德
We’re on our way to Adelaide
我们觉得你做的早饭应该很好吃
And, uh, we thought you might be good for breakfast.
你怎么知道我的地址
How’d you get my address?
老马克斯说的
Old Max.
他最近还好吗
How is the old darling?
挺好的
Oh, he’s fine.
-你们不能留在这里 -不会
– You can’t stay. – No, no.
我们没想久留
No, we don’t want to.
那孩子饿了
Hey, the boy’s hungry.
滚一边去
Fuckin’ get out of it.
吃饱了吗
You had enough?
已经撑傻了
Full as a goog.
过来
Come here.
你脸上粘了什么
What’s this on you?
你和狗狗出去玩会儿吧
Um, why don’t you go outside and play with the mutt, yeah,
我和玛丽安娜要聊一会
While me and Maryanne have a chat.
他玩那个球能玩一整天
He’ll play with that ball all day.
来吧 白马王子 乖
Come on, Mr. Right. Attaboy!
白马王子
Mr. right!
话说回来 这次又怎么了
So, what’s going on this time?
怎么 一个大男人就不能出来走走吗
What, can’t a man do a bit of travelling?
我只是觉得该带小鸡四处转转 看看这个国家
No, I thought I’d show chook a bit of the country.
你知道的 他需要去见见世面
You know, he needs to learn a thing or two.
他需要上学和一个温暖的家
He needs school and a good home.
好吧
Yeah.
就像这个一样吗
What, like this one?
这只是开始
It’s a start.
一定很贵
Must be costing.
只花了材料费
Only for materials.
怎么 你给自己找到了个巧手老公吗
What, you got yourself a handyman?
我找到的是份稳定的工作
What I’ve got is a regular job.
你也该试试
You should try it.
你在做窝 对吧
You’re nesting, aren’t ya?
就像…在准备繁衍后代了
Sort of… preparing for a brood.
是又怎样
What if I am?
你的巧手老公知道自己爱的是个什么人吗
Yeah, but does the handyman know what he’s in for?
当然
Yep.
他清楚得很
Keen as.
你告诉他你是怎么供自己念完师范学院的了吗
Did you tell him how you paid your way through teacher’s college?
是的 他觉得很好
Yeah. He loves it.
去他妈的 我想你
Fuck off, I missed you.
-鬼话 -没有 是实话
– Bullshit. – No, honest.
自从你离开后 我就没正眼看过别的女人
I haven’t looked at another woman since you left.
只是直接搞过几个吗
Just fucked a few?
不行 这里布置的太好了
No, you’ve got a nice set-up here.
咱们进去吧 小鸡应该没意见
We might just have to move in. Chooky would love that.
拜托
Please…
你会再次毁了我的生活的
You’re not gonna fuck up my life again.
不会的
No, it’s alright.
但看在咱俩过去的份上再来最后一次吧
But how about one last one for old time’s sake
然后我们就走
And then we’ll be off?
你保证会离开吗
Promise you’ll leave?
我保证 以童子军的荣誉保证
Yeah, yeah. Scout’s honour.
怎么了
What’s up?
没什么
Nothin’.
你干吗呢
What you up to?
没什么
Nothing.
-你又当爸爸的女朋友了吗 -没有
– Are you dad’s girlfriend again? – No.
我能留下来跟你待一起吗
Can I stay with you?
你们不是要去阿德莱德吗
You’re going to Adelaide, aren’t you?
你会喜欢阿德莱德的
You’ll like Adelaide.
你们最近过得怎么样
What you been up to?
跟我说说你是怎么认识我爸爸的
Tell me about when you first met dad.
你知道的
You know that story.
说说吧
Come on.
小鸡
Chook!
求你了
Please!
当时是在监狱里
It was in jail.
我在教数学
I was teaching maths.
而你♥爸♥爸正好在我的班里
And your dad was in my class.
他出狱之后我们就好上了
And, um, when he got out, we hooked up
然后我就见到了你
And… I met you…
那是故事里最美好的部分
…Which was the best bit.
后来我们都到了马克斯那里
And then we all lobbed on Max.
有一阵子我们过得很快乐 记得吗
We had a lot of fun there for a while, remember?
记得
Mm-hm.
之后
And then, um…
你知道剩下的故事了
…You know the rest.
爸爸认为他不是真的想打你
Dad reckons he really didn’t mean to hit you.
他只是发脾气而已
He just lost his temper.
他打你吗
Does he hit you?
要知道很多人都非常爱你
You know there are lots of people who love you.
我算一个
Me, for one…
还有马克斯
…and Max.
还有爸爸?
And dad?
对 还有你♥爸♥爸
And dad.
话说回来 你数学学的怎么样啊
How you going with your maths, anyway?
你还是世界上最好的数字记忆家吗
Are you still the world’s best number rememberer?
当然
Yeah.
那你还记得我那辆旧车的机动车注册码吗
Hey, do you remember my old sigma’s rego number?
我不喜欢那辆车
I hated that car.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!