Be careful.
小心
You never told me you spoke my language, Dr. Jones.
琼斯博士 原来你会说我的语言
Only on special occasions.
只在特别的场合才说
So, it is true? You found Nurhachi?
那你真的找到努尔哈赤了?
You know I did.
明知故问
Last night one of your boys tried to get Nurhachi without paying for him.
昨晚你的手下还想把它抢走
You have insulted my son. No, you have insulted me.
你侮辱我儿子 是你侮辱了我
I spared his life.
我饶了他一命
Aren’t you going to introduce us?
你不打算作介绍?
This is Willie Scott. This is Indiana Jones,
这是威莉丝葛 印第安纳琼斯
famous archaeologist.
著名考古学家
Well, I thought archaeologists were always funny little men searching for their mommies.
还以为那是四处找木奶妈的矮子
Mummies.
是木乃伊
Dr. Jones found Nurhachi for me,
琼斯博士替我找来努尔哈赤
and he’s going to deliver him now.
而且会马上把它交出来
Say, who is the Nurhac hachi?!
谁是努尔哈赤?
Put the gun away, sonny.
把枪收起来 小子
I suggest you give me what you owe me or anything goes.
快还清你欠我的 否则一切告吹
Open it.
打开它
The diamond, Lao. The deal was for the diamond.
我要钻石 大家有言在先
Oh, Lao…
阿劳!
To your very good health.
祝你身体健康
He put a hole… he put two holes in my dress from Paris!
我的法国裙子给他捅了两个洞
Sit down!
坐下!
Now, you bring me Nurhachi.
现在快给我努尔哈赤
My pleasure.
乐意之至
Who on Earth is this Nurhachi?
究竟谁是努尔哈赤?
Here he is.
就在这儿
This Nurhachi’s a real small guy.
这个努尔哈赤果真是个矮子
Inside are the remains of Nurhachi…
里面是努尔哈赤的骨灰
first Emperor of Manchu Dynasty.
满清的第一个皇帝
Welcome home, old boy.
欢迎你回家来
And now, you give me the diamond.
现在快还我钻石
Are you trying to develop a sense of humor, or am I going deaf?
你是故作幽默还是我听错了?
What’s that? Antidote.
那是什么? 解药
To what? The poison you just drank, Dr. Jones.
解药? 解你刚喝的毒酒
The poison works fast, Dr. Jones.
这种毒效力迅速
Lao. You keep the girl. I find another.
阿劳! 我大可以另找女歌♥星
Good service here. That’s not a waiter.
这儿服务周到 他不是侍应
Wu Han’s an old friend. Game’s not over, Lao. Antidote.
胡汉是老朋友 胜负未分…解药
Indy…
印第!
Don’t worry, Wu Han, I’ll get you out of here.
放心 我会救你走
Not this time, Indy.
这次不行了
I followed you on many adventures, but into the great unknown mystery…
我们曾多次探险 但神秘的灵界
I go first, Indy.
我要先行一步了
Don’t be sad, Dr. Jones. You will soon be joining him.
别伤心 你很快就跟他共赴黄泉
Too much to drink, Dr. Jones?
喝醉了? 琼斯博士
Oh, nuts!
可恶!
The antidote. Where’s the diamond?
解药! 钻石呢?
Stay there!
你站住!
Come on.
过来
I don’t want to die!
我不想死!
Who are you?
你是谁?
Wow! Holy smoke! Crash landing!
厉害! 紧急着陆!
Short Round, step on it.
豆钉 快开车!
Okey-dokey, Dr. Jones. Hold on to your potatoes.
好的 你坐稳吧
For crying out loud, there’s a kid driving the car!
司机是个小孩
Where’s the antidote? Listen, I just met you, for Christ’s sakes.
解药呢? 我们只是初相识
Give me… Oh, I’m not that kind of girl.
给我解药 我不是随便的女孩
Hey, Dr. Jones, no time for love. We got company.
博士 没空缠绵了 后有追兵
Oh, I hope you choke.
真希望你呛死
No shooting.
别开枪!
Okay, you asked for it.
是你自找麻烦
This is fun!
真刺♥激♥
Here, hold this.
拿稳这个
Where’s my gun?
我的枪呢?
Where’s my gun?! I burnt my fingers, and I cracked a nail!
枪在哪? 很烫手 指甲断了
Ah, Dr. Jones. I’m Art Weber.
博士 我叫韦柏
I spoke with your assistant. Uh, we’ve managed to secure three seats,
早跟你助手谈过 已预留三个位
but there might be a slight inconvenience as you will be riding on a cargo full of live poultry.
可惜你们要跟家禽同舱
Is he kidding? Madam, it’s the best I could do on such short notice.
他在说笑吗? 时间太仓促
Heavens, aren’t you Willie Scott, the famous American female vocalist?
你不是那美国红歌♥星威莉吗?
Owe you a gin.
我欠你一个人情
Nice try, Lao Che.
你抓不到我了
Good-bye, Dr. Jones.
再见 琼斯博士
So, what are you supposed to be, a lion tamer?
你是驯兽师吗?
I’m allowing you to tag along, so why don’t you give your mouth a rest?
我让你跟着来 但你少开腔吧?
Okay, doll?
行吗? 美女
What do you mean, “tag along”? Ever since you got into my club,
我跟着来? 每次在俱乐部
you haven’t been able to take your eyes off me.
是你一直盯着我!
Oh, yeah?
是吗?
Oh, no…
糟了
Oh, no! Mister, mister…
糟了 先生!
wake up. Please, mister… You call him Dr. Jones, doll!
快醒来… 你要叫他琼斯博士
Okay, Dr. Jones, Dr. Jones. Oh, wake up, please!
琼斯博士 快起来
Are we there already? Oh, good. No.
到达了? 好极 不是
No one’s flying the plane!
没人驾驶飞机!
They’ve all gone!
机师都走了
You know how to fly, don’t you?
你会驾驶飞机吗?
No. Do you?
不 你呢?
How hard can it be?
这会有多难?
Altimeter! Okay. Air speed. Uh, okay.
测高仪 没问题…空速 没问题
Fuel…
燃料
Fuel?
燃料
Fuel?!
燃料
I think we got a big problem. Dr. Jones!
我们有难了 琼斯博士!
Shorty! Dr. Jones! No more parachutes!
豆钉 没有降落伞
Come on, give me a hand! Move the box!
快来帮忙 推开箱子
Shorty, get our stuff!
豆钉 拿我们的东西来
A boat? We’re not sinking. We’re crashing!
橡皮艇? 这不是沉船 是撞机!
Grab on, Shorty!
抓稳 豆钉
Grab on! Lady, I can’t breathe!
抓稳 我透不过气
Slow it down!
快减速
That wasn’t so bad, was it?
这也不是太糟吧?
Aah! Put on the brakes!
停下来!
I hate the water, and I hate being wet,
我讨厌水 我讨厌弄湿身子
and I hate you! Good.
我还讨厌你! 好极了
Shorty. You okay?
豆钉 你没事吧?
Oh, where are we, anyway?
我们究竟去了哪里?
India. How do you know that?
印度 你怎么知道?
Oh, I sure hope this means dinner. God, I’m starving.
真希望这代表吃晚饭 我饿死了
Thank you.
谢谢
I can’t eat this.
我不能吃这个
That’s more food than these people eat in a week.
这些粮食比这些人所需的一周还要多
They’re starving.
时值饥荒
Oh, I’m sorry. You can have Eat it.
抱歉 你可以吃 快吃掉它
I’m not hungry.
我不饿
You’re insulting them, and you’re embarrassing me.
你在侮辱他们和让我出丑
Eat it. Eat it.
快吃 吃掉它
Bad news coming.
该有坏消息
Can you provide us with a guide to take us to Delhi?
可否派导游带我们去德里?
I’m a professor. I have to get back to my university.
我是个教授 我要回大学去
Yes. Sajnu will guide you.
沙努可作向导
On the way to Delhi, you will stop at Pankot.
在去德里途中 你会路经彭高
Pankot is not on the way to Delhi.
那才不顺路
You will go to Pankot Palace.
你会去彭高皇宫
I thought the palace had been deserted. No.
还以为那已经荒废了 不
Now there is a new maharaja,
那儿有一个新王公
and again the palace has the power of the Dark Light.
而皇宫再次拥有邪恶的力量
It is that place kill my people.
就是它杀害我的人♥民♥