故事从埃里克·坎通纳一次完美的传球开始
护士 现在几点了
Nurse. What time is it?
-早上4点 -4点 天啊
-It’s 4:00 in the morning. -Four o’clock? Jesus.
再睡一会
Try and sleep.
抱歉给你们添麻烦了 真抱歉
Listen, I’m really sorry about all the fuss. I’m really sorry, yeah.
我不知道自己怎么了 护士小姐
I don’t know what got into me, nurse.
埃里克 没人受伤 你也没事
Eric, nobody’s been hurt. You’re not hurt.
一切都还好
Everything’s all right.
我还要上早班
Listen, I got an early shift.
请把外套给我 好吗 护士小姐
Can you get me clothes for me, please, nurse?
你哪儿也不能去
You won’t be going anywhere.
-埃里克 没事的 -请帮我把衣服拿来
-Eric, it’s all right. -Can you get me clothes, please?
-试着放松躺下 -工作不能迟到 护士
-Try and relax. Just lie down. -I can’t be late for work, nurse.
-没事的 -我不能迟到
-It’s okay. -I can’t be late.
好了
It’s all right.
工作不能迟到 护士
I can’t be late for work, nurse.
-没事 -请把衣服给我
-It’s okay. -Can you get me clothes, please?
-你得休息 睡一会 -不能迟到
-You get to sleep. You get to sleep. -I can’t be late.
-不能迟到 -没事的
-I can’t be late. -It’s okay.
莉莉 非常抱歉
Oh, Lily, I’m so sorry.
天啊 莉莉 抱歉
Oh, god, Lily, I’m so sorry.
你没问题的
You take it easy.
对吗 埃里克
All right, Eric?
天 你怎么回事 笨蛋
God, what have you been up to, you dipstick?
-我知道 我知道 -你吓坏我们了
-Ah, I know, I know. -You give us a right scare, you know?
一时马虎
Something let go.
-有没有骨折或者别的 -没有没有
-Did you get any broken bones or owt? -No, no, no, no, no.
-他有没有给您添麻烦 -没有 我怎么会
-Has he been giving you any trouble? -I haven’t. Have I?
-模范病号♥ 很老实 -可以欺负欺负他
-No, model patient. Been fine. -Can be a bit of a bugger him, you know.
能计入吉尼斯纪录了
Guinness book of records, eh?
什么
You what?
绕同一个环岛3000次
Three thousand times round the same roundabout.
真是职业生涯的挑战 对吗
It’s a career change, isn’t it?
无论邮差还是宇航员
From postman to astronaut.
我当时在做白日梦
I was daydreaming.
你♥他♥妈♥走错道了
You went round the wrong fucking way.
-没撞死人算你幸运 -是啊是啊
-You’re lucky somebody wasn’t killed. -Don’t. Don’t.
好好睡一觉 我就能恢复了
A good night’s kip and I’ll be as fit as a butcher’s dog.
我的车呢
Where’s me car?
跟你一样 撞烂了
It’s like you. It’s fucked.
警♥察♥怎么说
What about the police?
我跟他们聊过了
I’ve had a word with them.
他们会写份报告
They’ve gotta make a report,
不过看你的心理状况
But I don’t think they’re gonna take it any
他们也不会过于追究
Further due to your psychological condition.
埃里克 有什么需要的 无论什么 尽管说
Eric, if there’s anything you need, anything at all, give me a shout,
听到了吗
D’you hear?
无论什么时候 白天或晚上
Any time. Day or night. All right?
好 放心 哥们 谢了
Aye. cheers, mate. Thanks.
好了 正好我们要出门了
All right. We’ve just dropped the gear off.
范一小时后到
The Van’ll be here in about an hour.
请告诉瑞安一声 再见 哥们
Can you let Ryan know, please? Cheers, mate.
不是告诉你别在这了吗
Listen, I told you no more of your shit here.
就几个小时 怎么啦
It’s only gonna be for a few hours, mate. What’s the problem?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么进来的
How the fuck have you got in anyway?
我♥操♥
Fucking hell.
真♥他♥妈♥烦人
Fuck’s sake.
是你给那俩鸟人钥匙吗
Hey, did you give those two pricks a key?
-什么 -刚才出去的那俩小丑
-What? -Those two jokers who just walked out.
-是不是你给的钥匙 -不知你在说什么
-Did you give them a key? -What you on about?
关于钥匙我是怎么跟你交待的
What have I told you about giving the key to people?
-你在听吗 -听着
-You hear me? -Yeah.
-你是谁 -我在这住 亲爱的
-Who are you? -Oh, I just live here, love.
你是瑞安的继父
Oh, are you Ryan’s stepdad?
-没错 -哦
-Yeah. -Oh.
楼下的垃圾赶紧搬走
I want that shit downstairs moving as soon as possible.
我不会再多说一遍 听见了
And I won’t tell you again, right?
好的
Right.
没必要嚷嚷啊
No need to shout.
杰西
Jess?
天啊 杰西 都快2点了
For god’s sake, Jess. It’s nearly two o’clock, for christ’s sakes.
起来上学去 你迟到了
Get up for school. You’re late.
-都中午了 -那又怎么样
-It’s the middle of the afternoon. -So what, man?
你起不起来上学去
Will you get up for school?
别烦我 困着呢
Oh, just leave me alone. I’m trying to sleep.
你起不起来 杰西
Will you get up, Jess?
显然 我躺在床上就不打算去学校了
Obviously, I’m not going to school if I’m in bed, am I?
别来烦我
God, leave me alone.
好吧 我帮你打扫一下
Right, well, I’ll just clear up for you, shall I?
-我这就 -小心点 笨蛋
-Eh? I’ll just… -OI, knobhead.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fucking hell are you?
杰西 过来看看 这里不是客栈
Look, Jess, will you sort this out? It’s not a bleeding doss-house.
-我要睡觉 -我受够了
-Trying to get me head down. -I’m just sick of it, I am.
-这他妈 -你丫谁啊 笨蛋
-What the… -Who the fuck are you, you prick?
-你说什么 -你♥他♥妈♥是谁
-Pardon me? -Who the fuck are you?
我他妈是谁 妈的跟你说
Who the fuck am I? I’ll tell you who the fuck I am.
我他妈是客房♥服务
I’m fucking room service!
你丫是要投诉吗
Do you wish to register a fucking complaint?
你弄乱我屋子了
Look at my room, man!
出去 出去
Look, just go away. Move!
操 我睡觉呢 滚开
Fuck off. I’m trying to sleep. Piss off, man.
屋子都乱了 都乱了
Look at my room. Look at my room!
我他妈受够了 净他妈伺候你们
Fucking sick of it! Fucking get it sorted.
-我受不了这一切了 -怎么回事
-I’m up to here with it! -What the hell?
你好 我们不在家
Hello. We’re not available now.
请在哔的一声后留下姓名和电♥话♥
Please leave your name and phone number after the beep.
我们会回电
We will return your call.
爸爸 还是我 你到底在哪
Dad, it’s me again. Where the hell are ya?
给我电♥话♥好吗 天 你的手♥机♥坏了还是怎么
Will you phone me, please? God, is your mobile working or what?
你知道我已经错过两节课了吗
D’you know I’m missing two classes now?
我得赶回来自己接戴茜
I’ve gotta rush back and pick up Daisy myself.
你真让我失望 老爸 我快烦死了
You’ve really let me down, Dad. I am so pissed off.
快给我打电♥话♥ 告诉我一切平安 好吗
Will you just ring me and let me know that you’re okay?
你有没有看过心理医生 埃里克
Have you ever had a shrink, Eric?
知道他怎么问我的
You know what he asked me?
你上次觉得开心是什么时候
When’s the last time you was happy?
今天在老特拉福德 埃里克·坎通纳回归了
Today, at old Trafford, it’s the return of Eric Cantona,
不列颠最有天赋 桀骜不驯的焦点话题球员
The most talented, temperamental and talked about footballer in britain.
一切尽在他掌握 巧妙周♥旋♥
Cantona takes control. Makes good ground.
耐心寻找射门机会并把握住
Looking for the shooting opportunity and finds it!
埃里克·坎通纳再次为曼联得分
Eric Cantona again for Manchester United.
横传到坎通纳头顶
Crosses it towards Cantona.
坎切尔斯基 落点准确的传中
Kanchelskis. It’s a great ball.
坎通纳从容射门 带领曼联取得领先
Cantona takes it in his stride and fires Manchester United into the lead.
喝酒吧 尽情喝 为国王畅饮
Drink a drink a drink to the king, the king,
为我们球队的国王 最伟大的中前场
The king for he’s the leader of our football team he’s the greatest centre
世间仅有的中前场 仍然是坎通纳 追回一分
Forward that the world has ever seen Cantona. It’s still Cantona. There’s one back.
坎通纳为曼联得分
Cantona for Manchester United.
不过他抢了回来
Oh, but he’s won it back.
吉格斯传中 坎通纳头球
Giggs. Here’s Cantona.
埃里克 坎通纳为曼联得到一分
Yes! Eric Cantona with the goal for manchester united.
看他的样子 没有节奏感 笨手笨脚
Look at the state of him. He’s got no rhythm. He’s stuck. He’s…
就像个破旧的轮子 转不动了
He’s like a wonky wheel, he can’t get going.
我知道 很难相信吧
I know, it’s hard to believe, isn’t it?
几年前他跳舞时
A few years ago he was on the dance floor.
简直是神采飞扬 看看他现在的样子
He was a brilliant dancer. Look at the state of him.
不是开玩笑 克里茜离开多久了
I’m not being funny, but how long is it since Chrissie bailed out?
七年了
Seven years.
他独自拉扯两个继子长大
And then he gets lumbered with the two stepsons.
不知怎么挺过来的
How’s that work?
-大家好 -怎么样