It was a long time ago,
很久很久以前
longer now than it seems,
在一个遥不可及的时代
in a place that perhaps you’ve seen in your dreams.
在一个梦里似曾相识的地方
For the story that you are about to be told
有这样一则故事
took place in the holiday worlds of old.
发生在远古的假日世界
Now, you’ve probably wondered where holidays come from.
你可能怀疑假日是怎么来的
If you haven’t
如果你没想过
I’d say its time you begun.
现在就开始想吧
Boys and girls of every age
男孩女孩不管你几岁
Wouldn’t you like to see something strange
你想不想看看奇异的事物
Come with us and you will see
跟我们来你就能看见
This, our town of Halloween
这是我们的万圣节城
This is Halloween
这是万圣节
This is Halloween
这是万圣节
Pumpkins scream in the dead of night
南瓜在暗夜里尖叫
This is Halloween
这是万圣节
Everybody make a scene
大家都要显身手
Trick or treat till
不请客就恶作剧
the neighbors gonna die of fright
到邻居们都被吓出神经病
It’s our town
这是我们的城市
Everybody scream
每个人都尖叫
In this town of Halloween
在这个万圣节城里
I am the one hiding under your bed
我是藏在你床下的小妖精
Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red
牙齿尖尖红眼睛
I am the one hiding under your stairs
我是藏在你楼梯的小妖精
Fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
手指像蛇 蜘蛛当发鬓
This is Halloween This is Halloween
这是万圣节 这是万圣节
Halloween, Halloween
万圣节 万圣节
Halloween, Halloween
万圣节 万圣节
In this town, we call home
这个城是我们的家
Everyone hail to the pumpkin song
大家欢唱南瓜颂
In this town, don’t we love it now
这个城我们都爱
Everybodys waiting for the next surprise
大家都等着下一个惊吓
Round that corner, man hiding in the trash can
拐个弯 躲进垃圾桶
Somethings waiting now to pounce and how you’ll scream
我们等着向你突击听你尖叫
This is Halloween
这是万圣节
Red and black slimy green
红红的黑黑的惨惨的绿
Aren’t you scared Well, that’s just fine
你不怕吗 没关系
Say it once, say it twice
说一次 说两次
Take a chance and roll the dice
赌个运气 掷个骰子
Ride with the moon in the dead of night
暗夜里跟着月亮飘
Everybody scream Everybody scream
大家都尖叫 大家都尖叫
In our town of Halloween
在我们的万圣节城里
I am the clown with the tear-away face
我是变脸小丑
Here in a flash and gone without a trace
突然出现又突然溜走
I am the “who” when you call “Whos there?”
我是你看不见的幽灵
I am the wind blowing through your hair
像一阵风飘过你眼睛
I am the shadow on the moon at night
我是夜晚月中的阴影
Filling your dreams to the brim with fright
让你作恶梦吓到醒
This is Halloween This is Halloween
这是万圣节 这是万圣节
Halloween, Halloween
万圣节 万圣节
Halloween, Halloween
万圣节 万圣节
Tender lumplings everywhere
吓死人不赔钱
Lifes no fun without a good scare
没有恐惧的生活多无趣
That’s our job
那是我们的工作
But were not mean
但我们绝不是故意
In our town of Halloween
这是我们的万圣节城
In this town, don’t we love it now
这个城我们都爱
Everyones waiting for the next surprise
大家都等着下一个惊吓
Skeleton Jack might catch you in the back
骷髅杰克会突然吓你一跳
And scream like a banshee Make you jump out of your skin
令你尖叫 吓得到处跑
This is Halloween Everybody scream
这是万圣节大家都尖叫
Won’t ya please make way for a very special guy
请你们让开路给这伟大的人
Our man Jack is king of the pumpkin patch
我们的杰克是南瓜之王
Everyone hail to the Pumpkin King now
大家欢唱南瓜颂
This is Halloween This is Halloween
这是万圣节 这是万圣节
Halloween, Halloween
万圣节 万圣节
Halloween, Halloween
万圣节 万圣节
In this town, we call home
这个城是我们的家
Everyone hail to the pumpkin song
大家欢唱南瓜颂
La la la la la la Halloween, Halloween
万圣节 万圣节
It’s over!
结束了
We did it!
我们成功了
Wasn’t it terrifying?
真够吓人的吧?
What a night!
太精彩的一夜
Great Halloween, everybody.
伟大的万圣节
I believe it was our most horrible yet.
这是我们表现最恐怖的一次
Thank you, everyone.
谢谢大家
No. Thanks to you, Jack.
不 谢谢你 杰克
Without your brilliant leadership
是你英明的领导
Not at all, Mayor.
哪儿的话 市长
You’re such a scream, Jack!
你让大家害怕极了 杰克
You’re a witchs fondest dream.
你是女巫们梦中的最爱
You made walls fall, Jack.
你让墙为之倒下
“Walls fall”? You made the very mountains crack, Jack.
墙倒下? 你让山为之崩塌
The deadly nightshade you slipped me wore off, Sally.
你骗我吃下有毒的颠茄 莎莉
Let go.
放开我
You’re not ready for much excitement.
你不宜去参加兴奋的活动
Yes, I am.
我可以
You’re coming with me.
你跟我回去
No, I’m not!
不要
Come back here, you foolish…
回来! 你这白♥痴♥…
Ooh, Jack, you made wounds ooze and flesh crawl.
杰克 你让伤口流脓爬满蛆虫
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢 谢谢 十分感谢
Hold it! We haven’t given out the prizes yet.
等一下 我们还没颁奖呢
Our first award goes to the vampires…
头奖是吸血鬼获得…
for most blood drained in a single evening.
他在一晚之内喝下最多血
Our second and honorable mention
第二奖及特别奖
goes to the fabulous Dark Lagoon Leeches.
由杰出的吸血水蛭获得
Nice work, Bone Daddy.
干得好 骷髅老兄
Yeah, I guess so. Just like last year.
是呀 跟去年一样
And the year before that, and the year before that.
跟去年的去年也一样
There are few who deny
很少人会否认
At what I do I am the best
我做的最好最认真
For my talents are renowned far and wide
我有最多的才华天份
When it comes to surprises in the moonlit night
如果要我在夜里去吓人
I excel without ever even trying
我随便做做就超越他们
With the slightest little effort
从不必努力太深
Of my ghostlike charms
我幽灵似的魔力
I have seen grown men give out a shriek
令成人惨叫哭泣
With a wave of my hand
我的手摆一摆
And a well-placed moan
我轻轻一呼号♥
I have swept the very bravest off their feet
吓得最勇敢的人也拔腿乱跑
Yet year after year
然而 一年又一年
It’s the same routine
已成了例行公事
And I grow so weary of the sound of screams
我厌倦了人们的尖叫
And I, Jack the Pumpkin King
而我 杰克 南瓜之王
Have grown so tired of the same old thing
厌倦了这同样的老套
Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
在我的骷髅深处
An emptiness, began to grow
有一种空虚不断升起
There’s something out there
外面有个世界
Far from my home
距我家很远之地
A longing that
我对它的憧憬
I’ve never known
连自己都不自觉
I’m the master of fright
我是恐怖之王
And a demon of light
我是魔鬼之光
And I’ll scare you right out of your pants
我吓得人神经失常
To a guy in Kentucky
对肯塔基的那个人而言
I’m Mr. Unlucky
我使他腿软胆丧
And I’m known throughout England and France
从英国到法国我的名气响亮