Okay.
早安
Good morning.
你准备好了我们就开始卡特医生
Whenever you’re ready, Dr. Carter.
我是不是该 我直接说就可以吗
Should I just… do you just want me to start talking?
嗯嗯 我会给你个提示
Yeah, yeah. I’ll just give you a cue.
幸福当下 第一次
Happiness now, take one.
幸福
Happiness.
“幸福”是一个描述感觉的词
“happiness” is a word for a feeling.
当下不能理解的感觉
Feelings are rarely understood in the moment.
很快就会被遗忘
They are quickly forgotten,
又总会被记错
And almost always mis-remembered.
而且 感觉全是屁话
And besides, feelings are totally full of shit.
感觉都是屁话
“feelings are full of shit”?
我这边没有这句哦 医生
I don’t have that here, doc.
我们再录一遍
But… we’ll go again.

Right.
我们还在拍摄中
Okay, we’re still rolling.
幸福当下 第二次
Happiness now, take two.
幸福
Happiness.
我不认为生活是荒唐的
“I don’t think life is absurd.
我觉得我们降生下来有我们的使命
“I think we’re all here for a huge purpose.
我觉得我们逃避
“I think we shrink…
逃避了降生下来的使命
I think we shrink from the immensity of the purpose we are here for.”
现在就去写剧本
Go write that motherfucking screenplay right now.
我们走吧
Let’s go, people.
杰玛
Jemma.
你背了吗
Did you study?
背什么
For what?
元素周期表
Periodic tables?
你没背
You didn’t study.
来来 大家快走
Come on, come on. walk, everybody.
-早安 卡特医生 -早安 米由
– Morning, Dr. Carter. – Morning, Miyu.
-今天情况怎么样 -忙
– How we looking today? – Busy.
您的《幸福当下》在畅销书榜上排第七
Your happiness now is number seven on the bestsellers list.
我出去一下
I’m gonna go outside.
我要一个
One, please.
你不是应该在学校吗
Shouldn’t you be in school?
-是 -你在听吗
– Yes, sir. – Are you listening?
-是的 -整形
– Yes, I am. – Plastics.
熟能生巧
“practice makes perfect”

Yeah.
到时候了
Hey. it’s time.
开始治疗了
Let the healing begin.
我睡不着
I can’t sleep.
我总是要不停地洗手
I can’t stop washing my hands.
我总觉得有人要杀我
I keep thinking somebody’s trying to kill me.
我认为手♥机♥会使我患上睾丸癌
I’m pretty sure that I’m gonna get ball cancer from the cell phone.
地震 艾滋病 空气污染
Earthquakes, aids, air pollution.
我什么都担心
I’m worried about everything.
我在电视上看到
I mean, I saw this thing on television
冰山融化
About the icebergs melting.
我觉得 天哪 真要发生了 我们都完了
I mean, holy shit. if that is for real, we’re fucked.
-好 慢点 -不 我是个飞行员
– Okay, just slow down. – No, I’m a licensed pilot.
跆拳道黑带
I have a black belt in tae kwan do.
这种事情不能在我身上发生
This sort of thing cannot be happening to me.
恐慌 焦虑 强迫 谁都可能会有
Panic, anxiety, obsessive behaviors… these things can happen to anybody.
我90年代吸过很多可♥卡♥因♥ 是不是与此
I did a lot of blow in the early ’90s. do you think that could have…
不 完全没关系
No, that wouldn’t have anything to do with it.
-我是说很多 -没关系
– I mean a lot. – No.
好吧
All right.
我上学的时候 学校给我做测试
When I was in school, they gave me these tests.
明显的 我是个天才
Apparently, I’m a genius.
的的确确的天才
A literal, fuckin’ genius.
这种称谓给你带来很大压力吗
Do you feel pressured to live up to that kind of label?
不 是事实 不是称谓
No, that’s the thing. it’s not a label.
我就是一个绝对的天才
I actually am a fuckin’ genius.
我就像是
I mean, I have this, like,
我就像一个低能的天才
Borderline idiot savant thing,
比如 548乘197
Like, 548 times 297
等于162765
Is 162,765.
我根本不想知道
I don’t even want to know that.
但是我就是知道
I just do.
我迷信 并且害怕
I am superstitious and I am freaked out
到处都是细菌
Because there are germs everywhere.
危险无处不在
And there is danger everywhere.
我不知道如何才有安全感
And I don’t know how I’m supposed to feel safe.
你知道你为什么会有这种感觉吗
Do you know why you feel this way?
问我吗
Honestly?
正是我来找你的原因啊
That’s why I came to you.
-12 13 -嘿 瑞切 嘿 OT
– 12, 13… – hey, Richie. Hey, O.T.
杰玛你肯定不会相信
Jemma, you won’t believe this.
我朋友泰迪在学校拉裤子了
My friend Teddy shit his pants at school today.
14 15
14, 15…
-吉姆叔叔 -学校来电♥话♥了
– Hey, uncle Jim. – the school called.
露西在吗
Is Lucy here?
在加班
Got her working a double again.
瑞切 你在干嘛呢
Richie, what the fuck are you doing?
-我必须要做的 -我不能集中精力了
– I have to do these. – I can’t concentrate in here.
我在算账 瑞切
I’m trying to pay some bills, Richie.
-安静点 -我必须要做的
– Be quiet! – I have to do these.
妈的
Damn.
-嘿 伙计 -嘿
– Hey, man. – Hi.
怎么样啊
How you doing?
还好吧
Well, I could be better.
洗车能让你好起来吗
Well, would a car wash make you feel any better?
我一直喜欢洗车
I always love a car wash.
好吧
All right.
有唐璜
You’ve got Don Juan,
牙买♥♥加红 约翰·维克尔斯·布斯 北极光
Jamaican red, John Wilkes Booth, northern lights,
墨西哥航♥空♥ 密西西比金发女
Mexican airlines, Mississippi Blonde,
早熟禾 维基·斯迪克斯
Kentucky bluegrass, wickki sticks,
巴基斯坦黑
Pakistani black…
巴基斯坦黑是什么
What is Pakistani Black?
巴基斯坦黑 你看 种子是黑色的
Pakistani Black, if you’ll notice… the seeds are black.
很恰如其名
So it’s literally… it’s quite literal.
-好 -还有小猫爪
– okay. – there’s pussy finger.
我个人最喜欢这个
It’s my personal favorite.
我这周尝尝紫色尘土吧
I think I’d like to try purple fuck dust this week.
确定吗 这个我们卖♥♥得并不好
You sure? that’s not one of our bestsellers.
-真的吗 -是啊 不知道为什么
– really? – it’s not. I don’t know why.
我真想要点小猫爪
I definitely want some pussy finger.
-确定 -嗯 那
– Definitely. – Yes, that’s…
175号♥ 要一袋吗
Number 175. do you want the dub sack?
两钟各一袋
Yeah, a dub sack of both of those would be great.
烤早午餐是什么
But what is toasty brunch?
反正都是大♥麻♥
Hey, this is all weed.
里面
“interior.
银湖公♥寓♥ 晚上
Apartment in silver lake. night.”
外面 越南丛林 1966
“exterior. the jungles of vietnam, 1966.
到处都是越南共♥产♥党 没有出去的路
Charlie everywhere. no way out.”
外面 内战
“exterior. civil war.”
该死的
Son of fucking Jesus Christ.
外面 恶魔岛
“exterior. alcatraz.”
外面 墨西哥
“exterior. mexico.”
外面 并不遥远未来的宇宙空间站
“exterior. a space station in the not-so-distant future.”
内部
No. “interior.
巫师的魔法学校
Hogwarts school for fucking wizards!”
坚固的本
Toughbook.
漂亮而坚固的本本 我爱你
Glorious, glorious toughbook, I love you so.
听着 混♥蛋♥ 我不管他和你怎么说
Listen, you fucking asshole, I don’t care what he told you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!