Move it, dorkus.
快点 笨蛋
Okay, I think you’re next. I’ll take your ticket.
你是下一个吧 把票给我
Come right around this way. Keep your back straight.
面朝这边 坐直了
Put your books down on your lap.
把书放到腿上
Now, look right up at the camera, okay? Nice smile. Here we go.
看着镜头 笑得很好 开始了
Let me focus right over here. Okay. Get you in.
我调一调焦距 好了 上镜头了
That’s good.
很好
Swing around this way just a little bit, Gina.
朝这边转一点 吉娜
It’s Jenna. Look over here, Gina.
是珍娜 看这边 吉娜
It’s Jenna!
是珍娜!
Oh, God.
哦 上帝
Oh, no.
哦 不
I’ve had enough already.
我受够了
Hey, Jenna.
嘿 珍娜
Matt, please. No more pictures.
马特 拜托 别再拍了
Come on. It’s your 1 3th birthday. We gotta document it.
今天是你13岁生日 我们得记录下来
Hi, TomTom. Hey, Jenna.
嘿 汤米汤米 嘿 珍娜
Hi, Beaver. How’s everything at the dam?
海狸先生 水坝那边生活怎么样?
So how’d yours come out, Rink? Not so good.
你的照片拍得怎么样 林克? 不太好
Yeah, mine aren’t so hot either.
是的 我的也不怎么样
TomTom, yours are great! Yours are the best.
汤米汤米 你的真棒! 你的是最好的
God, you’re so photogenic.
你真上照
I’ll meet you out front.
咱们前面见
Do whatever you want. It’s not like she needs a play-by-play.
随便你 好像没必要汇报得这么详细
Freakazoid. See you.
怪物 再见
Jenna, could I talk to you a tiny sec?
珍娜 可以和你说会儿话吗?
I told Chris Grandy me and the Six Chicks were going to your party.
我告诉克里斯 格兰第我和”六姐妹”要去参加你的生日派对
And he said he wanted to come with. Really?
他说他也想一起去 真的?
Yeah, it’s too bad we can’t make it, because we really wanted to.
真可惜我们去不了 但我们很想去
Didn’t we, girls? Totally.
是不是? 绝对
So, so much. We’re so sorry.
太 太想了 我们非常抱歉
Miss Measly’s up our butts with this group project…
梅斯丽小姐总是盯在我们屁♥股♥后面催小组项目报告的事情…
…and Chris is gonna help us out…
…克里斯会帮我们的
…so I guess he can’t come either.
…我猜他也去不了了
I could write your report for you. Fabuloso.
我可以帮你写报告 太棒了
You know, I can’t believe you invited those clones.
真不刚相信 你居然邀请了那些小丑
They’re my friends.
他们是我的朋友
Six Chicks are not your friends, okay?
“六姐妹”不是你的朋友明白吗?
Well, almost. And someday I’m gonna be a Six Chick.
差不多吧 也许有一天我也会成为”六姐妹”的一员
There’s six of them. That’s the point. There can’t be a seventh Six Chick.
已经有6个了 这是关键 你不能成为第七个”六姐妹”
It’s just mathematically impossible.
逻辑上说不通
You’re cooler than they are. They’re unoriginal.
你比她们酷多了 她们毫无新意
I don’t wanna be original, Matty, I wanna be cool.
我可以不像标新立异 马特 我只想酷
Want some Razzles? Razzles are for kids.
要来点彩虹豆吗? 彩虹豆是小孩吃的
Exactly.
没错
Arrivederci. Au revoir.
再见 再见
Hey, sweetie. Happy birthday!
宝贝 生日快乐!
Tell us about your new life as a teenager.
又大了一岁 感觉怎么样啊
What did you do? Are you wearing a bra?
你怎么了 戴了胸罩?
Go away! Oh, honey, what’s wrong?
走开! 哦 宝贝 怎么了?
Wayne. Self-image.
韦恩 她开始注意形象了
Jenna, it’s going to be all right. lt is not, Mom! Look at me!
珍娜 会没事的 不是的 妈妈! 看我!
This is not okay. This is fatal. It’s not fatal, honey. It’s realistic.
这个不好看 这个更是糟糕透顶 没那么糟糕 自然而已
I hate my life.
我讨厌我的生活
You don’t look like girls in Poise magazine…
你和《风韵》杂♥志♥上面那些女孩不一样…
…but you’re beautiful in your own way.
…但你有自己迷人的地方
I don’t wanna be beautiful in my own way.
我不想只是有自己迷人的地方
I wanna look like these people.
我想像那些人
Oh, those aren’t people, honey. Those are models.
宝贝 她们不是一般人 她们是模特
“Thirty, flirty and thriving. Why the 30s are the best years of your life.”
“三十 三十快快来 为什么30到40岁是一生的黄金时段”
I wanna be 30.
我想变成30岁
Well, you will be, honey.
宝贝 那一天会到来的
But right now you’re my beautiful 1 3-year-old.
但现在 你只是我13岁漂亮的宝贝
Happy birthday! Oh, my God.
生日快乐! 哦 上帝
This is just part one of your present. I got something else to give you later.
这只是礼物的一部分 还有一些等会给你
What is it?
什么东西?
You know how you always wanted a Barbie Dream House?
你一直都喜欢芭比梦之屋
Well, I decided to make you your own Jenna Dream House.
所以我决定帮你做一个珍娜梦之屋
You made all this? Oh, Matty. Yeah.
这都是你一个人做的? 马特 是的
See, that’s you in your bubble bath, reading your favorite magazine.
看 这是你在浴缸 看你最喜爱的杂♥志♥
And there’s your bedroom, with a massive stereo…
这是你卧室 有套大型音响
…and every record ever made.
…和所有的唱片
The good ones.
好听的唱片
And there’s that bum Rick Springfield loafing on the couch.
这是歌♥手瑞克史宾菲尔坐在沙发上
And there I am, to make sure the creep keeps his hands to himself.
这是我 我在看牢他 不让他对你动坏脑筋
Oh, almost forgot. Wishing dust.
哦 差点忘了 愿望粉
It says, “This wishing dust knows what’s in your heart of hearts.
上面写着”愿望粉知你心
It’ll make all your dreams come true.”
顽石也能变成金”
They’re here.
她们来了
What do we do?
我们该怎么办?
Oh, my God. Matt, I’m just gonna put this away, okay?
马特 我先把它搬到旁边 好吗?
So there’s room to dance.
有地方可以跳舞
Put some music on.
来点音乐
Dad, you promised you were gonna stay upstairs. Go!
爸爸 你上楼别下来!
Hi, guys. The party’s downstairs.
你们好 派对就在楼下
Fabuloso.
太棒了
What is this? I’m not sure. It’s Matt’s.
这是什么玩意儿? 不清楚 是马特放的
Sorry, Beave-head. Majority rules.
对不起 海狸 少数服从多数
Narrow, man. Narrow, hopeless people.
肤浅 不可救药
Freak. Robot.
怪胎 呆头鹅
I’m gonna go next door and get my Casio.
我去隔壁拿我的电子琴
Do whatever you want, Matt. It’s not like I need a play-by-play.
随便你 马特 好像没有必要汇报得这么详细
See you, loser.
再见 废物
Hey, I have an idea, girls.
我有个主意
Let’s play Seven Minutes in Heaven.
我们来玩”7秒天堂”吧
You can go first, because you’re the birthday girl.
你像来 因为你今天是寿星
How does that one go, again?
怎么玩的?
Well, you go in the closet, and some lucky guy’s gonna go in there…
你到壁橱里去 某个幸运的男孩也进去
…and do whatever he wants with you for seven whole minutes.
他可以在7秒钟内做任何他想做的事情
And guess who wants to go first.
谁第一个来
Who? Chris Grandy.
谁? 克里斯 格兰第
No way. Way.
不行 行
Before I forget, where’s our project proposal?
我们的项目报告呢 免得我忘记了
On the table. Thanks.
桌子上 谢谢
Remember, no peeking. Keep that blindfold on.
记住别偷看 把百叶窗拉上
And just so you know, Chris loves going for second base.
你知道 克里斯喜欢上二垒
Let’s go. I think I can get my brother to buy us some beer.
我们走吧 我可以让我哥哥搞点啤酒来
I got the cheez doodles. Wait, give me that drink.
我要傻瓜切兹 等等 把喝的给我
Thank you. Leave it, George. Come on.
谢谢 乔治 走吧
What’s going on? Jenna’s waiting for you in the closet.
怎么了? 珍娜在壁橱里面等你呢
I thought you weren’t gonna come.
我还以为你不会来
Where are you?
你在哪儿?
Oh, Chris.
哦 克里斯
It’s not Chris, it’s Matt. What are you doing here?
不是克里斯 是马特 你在这儿干什么?
Where’s Chris? He’s gone. Everybody left.
克里斯在哪儿? 他走了 大家都走了
What’d you do? Nothing!
你做了什么? 没什么!
Yes, you did! I just went to get my Casio!
肯定做了! 我只是去拿电子琴!
Get out! Wait! Jenna, let me talk to you!
走吧! 等等! 珍娜 我们谈谈!
Get out! No! Jenna, please, just come out!
走! 不! 珍娜 快出来吧!
I hate you! I hate me! I hate everybody!
我恨你! 恨我自己! 恨所有人!
Jenna, what are you talking about? I wanna be 30!
珍娜 你说什么? 我想变成30岁!
Just let me play you this song, okay? It’ll make you feel better.
让我帮你弹这首歌♥吧 会让你感觉好过点的
I wanna be 30. Thirty and flirty and thriving.
我要变成30岁 三十 三十快快来
I wanna be 30. Thirty and flirty and thriving.
我要变成30岁 三十 三十快快来
Thirty and flirty and thriving.
三十 三十快快来
Thirty and flirty and thriving. Thirty and flirty and thriving.
三十 三十快快来 三十 三十快快来
Thirty and flirty and thriving. Thirty and flirty and thriving.
三十 三十快快来 三十 三十快快来
Thirty and flirty and thriving.
三十 三十快快来
Mom?
妈妈?
Mom?
妈妈?