Do you find me sadistic?
你觉得我是性♥虐♥待狂吗?
You know…
你自己知道
…l’ll bet l could fry an egg on your head right now…
我大可以在你发烫的额头上煎蛋
..if l wanted to.You know, kiddo.
只要我想做就没什么不可以
…l’d like to believe…
我很想这样认为…
…you’re aware enough, even now…
你现在心里有数
…to know that there is nothing sadistic in my actions.
知道我的行为不是性♥虐♥待
Maybe towards those other jokers…
我会性♥虐♥待那些猪头
…but not you.
但不会这样对你
No, kiddo at this moment…
绝对不会
…this is me…
此时此刻受虐在受罪的人
…at my most masochistic.
其实是我自己
Bill…
比尔…
it’s your baby–
我怀的是你的小孩…
Coming!
来了
Sarah, cannot believe you are early.
莎拉 你居然提早来了
What you going to do now, huh?! What you got?!
你想怎样?有什么新招数?
Got your ass. Wrap it up! Come on!
你死定了 早死早超生 来啊
Okay. Come on, bitch.
放马过来 贱♥人♥
Come on.
来啊
Bring it on.
放马过来
Mommy, l’m home. Hey, baby.
妈 我回来了 宝贝
How was school?
学校还好吧?
Mommy, what happened to you and the TV room?
妈 你怎么了?客厅乱七八糟
Your good-for-nothing dog got into the living room and acted a damn fool.
你养的那只贱狗闯进客厅里大闹
That’s what happened baby.
就搞成是这样
Barney did this?
这是巴尼的杰作?
Baby. Now, you can’t come in here.
宝贝 别进来
There’s broken glass everywhere and you could cut yourself.
到处都是碎玻璃 你会受伤的
This is an old friend of Mommy’s l ain’t seen in a long time.
她是妈妈的朋友 好久不见了
Hi, honey.
小甜心
l’m (BLEEP) What’s your name?
我是…你叫什么名字?
Her name is Nikki.
她叫妮琪
Nikki.
妮琪
Such a pretty name for such a pretty girl.
可爱的名字配小可爱正好
How old are you, Nikki?
你几岁 妮琪?
Nikki. (BLEEP) asked you a question.
妮琪? 阿姨在问你啊
l’m 4.
我四岁
4 years old, eh?
四岁?
You know, l had a ittle girl once.
我本来也有一个女儿
She’d be about 4 now.
现在差不多四岁了
Now baby, me and Mommy’s friend got some grown-up talk to talk about.
宝贝… 我和碧翠斯要谈大人的事
So go in your room now and leave us alone til l tell you to come out.
你去房♥间别打扰我们 等我叫你再出来
Okay?
好吗
Nikkia!
妮琪
ln your room. Now.
快回房♥间 马上去
You want some coffee?
要不要喝咖啡?
Yeah. Sure
好啊
This Pasadena homemaker’s name is Jeanne Bell.
这个住在帕沙第纳的家庭主妇 名叫珍贝尔
Her husband is Dr. Lawrence Bell.
她丈夫是劳伦斯贝尔医生
But back when we were acquainted four years ago, her name was Vernita Green.
但我们四年前刚认识时 她名叫薇妮塔葛林
Her code name was Copperhead. Mine, Black Mamba.
她代号♥是铜头蛇 我代号♥是黑响尾蛇
Do you have a towel?
有毛巾吗?
Yeah.

Thanks.
谢了
You still take cream and sugar right? Yeah.
你还是要加糖和奶精吗? 对
So suppose it’s a little late for an apology, huh?
现在道歉好像太迟了吧?
You suppose correctly.
你猜对了
Look, bitch…
臭婆娘…
l need to know if you’re going to start any more shit around my baby girl.
你会不会对我宝贝女儿下毒手?
You can relax for now.
你暂时可以放心
l’m not going to murder you in front of your child, okay?
我不会在你女儿面前杀你
That’s being more irational than Bill led me to believe you were capable of.
你很讲理 没比尔形容的那么狠毒
lt’s mercy, compassion and forgiveness lack…
我不慈悲 没同情心又而且不宽容
…not irationality.
但还算讲理
Look…
听好…
…l know l fucked you over.
以前是我对不起你
l fucked you over bad. l wish to God l hadn’t, but l did.
我把你害惨了 我悔不当初 但事情已经发生
You have every right to want to get even.
你找我报仇也是该的
No no, no, no, no.
不…
No. To get even, even-steven…
不对 要报仇 想扯平
l would have to kill you…
就得杀了你
…go up to Nikkis room kill her…
再去妮琪房♥里杀了她
…then wait for your husband, the good Dr. Bell, to come home and kill him.
等你老公贝尔医生回来 连他一起做掉
That would be even Vernita That’d be about square.
这才叫报仇 薇妮塔 这样才算扯平
Look, if l could go back in a machine, l would. But l can’t.
我很想让时光倒流 可惜办不到
All can tell you is that l’m a different person now.
只能说我已经洗心革面重新做人了
Oh great. l don’t care.
很好 谁鸟你?
Be that as it may, l know l don’t deserve your mercy or your forgiveness.
尽管如此… 我没资格要你发慈悲或原谅
However, l beseech you for both on behalf of my daughter.
但求你手下留情放过我女儿
Bitch, you can stop right there.
贱♥人♥ 说什么都没有用不必多说了
Just because l have no wish to murder you in front of your daughter…
我不想在你女儿面前杀你
…doesn’t mean that parading her around in front of me will inspire sympathy.
不表示拿她的照片在我面前晃 我就会同情你
You and l have unfinished business.
咱们还有旧债没清
And not a goddamned thing you’ve done in the subsequent four years…
不管你这四年来做了什么事
.including getting knocked up is going to change that.
既使怀孕生了女儿 都改变不了事实
So when do we do this?
几时决斗?
lt all depends. When do you want to die?
看情况 你想什么时候死?
Tomorrow? The day after tomorrow?
明天?后天?
How about tonight, bitch? Splendid. Where?
就今晚吧 好极了 地点?
There’s a baseball diamond where l coach Litte League about a mile from here.
我在一哩外的棒球场当少棒教练
We meet there around 2:30 in the morning dressed all in black.
凌晨两点半穿黑衣在那里见面
Your hair in a black stocking.
头上罩着黑丝♥袜♥
And we have us a knife fight. We won’t be bothered.
我们用刀决一死战 不会有人来打扰
Now…
现在…
…l have to fix Nikkis cerieal.
我要帮妮琪准备点心了
Bill always said you were one of the best ladies with an edged weapon.
比尔常说你是耍刀弄剑的高手
Fuck you bitch. l know he didn’t qualify that shit.
去你的 贱♥人♥ 他才不会说这种废话
So you can just kiss my motherfucking ass, Black Mamba.
你少来这一套了 黑响尾蛇
Black Mamba
黑响尾蛇
l should have been mother fucking Black Mamba.
我是黑人 黑响尾蛇该是我
Weapon of choice? lf you want to stick with your butcher knife, that’s fine by me.
你选什么武器? 要再用菜刀也可以
Very funny, bitch.
好冷
Very funny.
超冷的
lt was not my intention to do this in front of you.
我本来不想在你面前这么做
For that, lm sorry.
这点我很抱歉
But you can take my word for it:
但我可以向你保证
Your mother had it coming.
这是你妈自找的
When you grow up…
等你长大了
…if you still feel raw about it…
若还是忿恨难消
…l’ll be waiting.
我等你来报仇
For those regarded as warriors…
身为武士
…when engaged in combat…
在打斗的时候
…the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warriors only concern.
要心无杂念一心只能想着 怎样才能克敌致胜
Suppress all human emotions and compassion…
抛开七情六欲和怜悯之心
…kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God,
阻挡你者必亡死 就算是上帝或释迦牟尼也一样
or Buddha himself.
必杀五人名单
This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat…
这是武术精髓中里 深藏的真理
…and next, we got some record.
接下来的劲歌♥金曲
Very own wildman, Dharlie Feathers.
最爱搞怪的查理费瑟斯
We l give me the gory details, Son Number One.
好吧 告诉我来龙去脉 大仔
lt’s a goddamn massacre, Pop.
血流成河
They wiped out the whole wedding party, execution-style.
在婚礼上大开杀戒 像处决一样
Give me a figure.
死几个人?
Nine dead bodies.
九具尸体
And we’re talking the whole shebang:
在场的人都逃不掉
Bride, groom…
新娘 新郎
..reverend,
牧师
reverend’s wife.
牧师的老婆
Hell, they even shot that old colored fella that plays the organ.
就连弹风琴那个黑人也不放过

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!