Two households, both alike in dignity…
两个门第相当的家族…
in fair Verona, where we lay our scene…
在繁荣的维洛纳各据一方…
from ancient grudge break to new mutiny…
长年累月的怨仇引起新的冲突…
where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.
令市民的血污染了手…
From forth the fatal loins of these two foes…
命运却偏偏叫这两户仇家的…
a pair of star-cross’d lovers take their life;
儿女双双殉情
whose misadventured piteous overthrows…
他们悲惨凄凉的结局…
doth with their death bury their parents’ strife.
终于化解了双方家长的仇恨
The fearful passage of their death-mark’d love…
这段悲剧收场的恋爱…
and the continuance of their parents’ rage…
以及双方家人间的嫌隙…
which, but their children’s end, nought could remove…
直到儿女殉情才化解…
is now the two hours’ traffic of our stage.
成了后人传颂的伟大爱情
Two households, both alike in dignity…
两个门第相当的家族…
in fair Verona, where we lay our scene…
在繁荣的维洛纳各据一方…
from ancient grudge break to new mutiny…
长年累月的怨仇引来新的冲突…
where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.
令市民的血污染了手
From forth the fatal loins of these two foes…
命运却偏偏叫这两户仇家的…
a pair of star-cross’d lovers take their life.
儿女双双殉情…
A dog of the house of Capulet moves me!
见到凯家的狗崽子就生气
Pedlar’s excrement!
什么玩意!
King Urinal! Go rot!
全部该死!
The quarrel is between our masters. And us their men!
是两家老板有过节 手下兄弟也彼此不顺眼
Hubble, bubble, toil and trouble!
胡搞瞎搞 坦克大炮
And I am a pretty piece of flesh!
我是个大帅哥
I am…
我是个…
a pretty piece of flesh!
大帅哥
Here comes of the house of Capulet! Quarrel, I will back thee.
凯家的人来了 跟他斗 我当你靠山
I will bite my thumb at them, which is a disgrace to them, if they bear it.
我咬个拇指 羞辱他们
Go forth! I will back thee!
上! 我当你靠山!
Do you bite your thumb at us, sir? I do bite my thumb, sir.
你对我们咬拇指? 我是咬了拇指
Do you bite your thumb at us, sir?
是冲着我们咬的?
Is the law of our side if I say ay? No!
我能说”是”吗? 不能
No, sir, I do not bite my thumb at you, sir, but I bite my thumb, sir!
不是冲着你们 但我确实咬了
Do you quarrel, sir? Quarrel, sir? No, sir!
你有意见吗? 意见? 没有
But if you do, sir, I am for you. I serve as good a man as you.
有意见就上 我也和你一样好
No better? Uh…uh…
不是更好吗? 呃…
Here comes our kinsman. Say better!
老板的亲戚来了 说”更好”
Yes, sir, better! You lie!
更好 你胡说
Draw, if you be men!
有种就拔枪
Part, fools! You know not what you do.
让开 你们干嘛?
Put up your Swords!
家伙都收起来
What, art thou drawn among these heartless hinds?
什么 对这些乌合之众下手?
Turn thee, Benvolio…
转过身来 班弗里奥…
and look upon thy death.
面对你的死亡吧了
I do but keep the peace.
我只是出面讲和
Put up thy Sword…
收起你的家伙
or manage it to part these men with me.
帮忙让他们别斗了
Peace?
讲和?
Peace?
讲和?
I hate the word…
我痛恨这个字眼…
as I hate hell…
如同我讨厌地狱…
all Montagues…
讨厌蒙家的每个人…
and thee.
还有你
Come forth! Come! Wait!
快过来 等一下
Come forth!
快来
From ancient grudge break to new mutiny…
长年累月的怨仇引来新的冲突…
Give me my Longsword, ho!
快把”长剑”给我
Thou shalt not stir one foot to seek a foe.
我绝不让你去找仇家
Rebellious subjects…
你们这些闹事的市民…
enemies to peace!
和平的破坏者
Throw your mistemper’d weapons to the ground!
快将暴戾的武器放下
On pain of torture…
要是不想受酷刑…
from those bloody hands throw your mistemper’d weapons to the ground!
快把血腥的手中 暴戾的武器丢到地上
Three civil brawls…
你们无谓的口角…
bred of an airy word by thee, old Capulet, and Montague…
已经三度引发械斗 凯布雷 蒙泰鸠…
have thrice disturbed the quiet of our streets.
你们三次扰乱本市安宁
If ever you disturb our streets again…
如果再在街头闹事…
your lives shall pay the forfeit of the peace.
就要拿生命做扰乱治安的代价
O where is Romeo? Saw you him today?
罗密欧呢? 有没有看到他?
Right glad I am he was not at this fray.
还好他跟这事无关
Madam, underneath the Grove of Sycamore…
我一早就看见他…
so early walking did I see your son.
在枫树下散步
Many a morning hath he there been seen…
好多天他都是这个样…
with tears augmenting the fresh morning’s dew.
脸上又是泪水 又是晨露
Away from light steals home my heavy son…
趁天亮前 他就溜回家…
and private in his chamber pens himself…
一个人关在房♥里…
shuts up his windows…
门窗都锁得紧紧的…
locks fair daylight out, and makes himself an artificial night.
房♥里不见天日 简直像人工布置的夜晚
Why, then…
为什么…
O brawling love, O loving hate!
还不是喧闹的爱情 相思的怨欢
O anything of nothing first create!
无中生有的一切
Heavy lightness serious vanity.
使得轻盈的心显得沉重
Misshapen chaos of well-seeming forms.
严重的虚荣心 搅乱了生活步调
Black and portentous must this humour prove…
这种心情不是好预兆…
unless good counsel may the cause remove.
一定要设法除掉烦恼
So please you, step aside.
请你们走开
I’ll know his grievance or be much denied.
我去打听 看他理不理睬
Come, madam, let’s away.
夫人 我们走吧
Good morrow, cousin.
堂弟早
Is the day so young?
还早吗?
But new struck, coz.
天才刚亮
Ay me, sad hours seem long.
郁闷的时间显得特别漫长
Was that my father that went hence so fast?
刚才那是我父亲吗?
It was.
是的
What sadness lengthens Romeo’s hours?
怎么闷闷不乐的?
Not having that which having makes them short.
没什么值得快乐的事
In love? Out.
恋爱啦? 没有
Of love? Out of her favour where I am in love.
失恋了? 我得不到她的欢心
Alas that love, so gentle in his view…
爱神看起来很温柔…
should be so tyrannous and rough in proof.
实际上却暴虐无比
Alas that love, whose view is muffled still…
爱神蒙着双眼…
should without eyes see pathways to his will.
却能闯进人们心灵
Where shall we dine?
去哪吃饭?
Never anger made good guard for itself.
愤怒的人无法自卫
The law hath not been dead…
法律还未死亡…
O me! What fray was here?
发生什么事了?
Coz, I… Yet tell me not, for I’ve heard it all.
我… 算了 还不是老套
Here’s much to do with hate, but more with love.
是怨恨引起的 但爱的力量更大
Why, then, O brawling love, O loving hate!
喧闹的爱情 相思的怨欢
O anything of nothing first create!
无中生有的一切
O heavy lightness, serious vanity!
使得轻盈的心显得沉重
Misshapen chaos of well-seeming forms!
严重的虚荣心 搅乱了生活步调
Feather of lead, br…
如同铅铸的羽毛…
Dost thou not laugh?
你不会笑我?
No, coz, I rather weep.
我倒有点想哭
Good heart, at what?
你倒好心 为什么呢?
At thy good heart’s oppression. Farewell, my coz.
你是好人一个 却这样受折磨 再见了
Soft, I will go along. And if you leave me so, you do me wrong.
我跟你走 这样说散就散 不好吧?
But Montague is bound as well as I, in penalty alike.
蒙泰鸠跟我一样有责任
And ’tis not hard, I think, for men as old as we to keep the peace.
年纪一大把了 言和有什么问题啊
Of honourable reckoning are you both, and pity ’tis you lived at odds so long.
你们都德高望重 不能和睦真是可惜
But now, my lord, what say you to my suit?
对我的请求 你怎么说?
But saying o’er what I have said before:My child is yet a stranger in the world.
我以前就说过了 我女儿不懂人情世故
Let two more summers wither in their pride ere we may think her ripe to be a bride.
再等个两年 才可以当新娘
Younger than she are happy mothers made.
比她年轻的 早已是快活母亲了
And too soon marr’d are those so early made.
这样的都没好结果
This night I hold an old accustom’d feast.
今晚我依例在寒舍举办晚宴
At my poor house look to behold this night…
请务必光临…
fresh female buds that make dark heaven light.
有很多女孩将使黑夜增光
Hear all, all see…
尽情的听 尽量的看…