I’m gonna turn over the next card. I want you to concentrate.
我要翻下一张牌 你要集中精神
I want you to tell me what you think it is.
告诉我它是什么
Square.
正方形
Good guess. But wrong.
猜得好 可惜错了
Clear your head.
保持清醒
All right. Tell me what you think it is.
好了 告诉我它是什么
Is it a star?
星形?
It is a star. Very good. That’s great.
是星形 很好 真棒
Okay. All right.
好吧
Think hard. What is it?
好好想想这是什么?
Circle.
圆圈
Close. But definitely wrong.
接近了 但仍不对
All right. Ready? Yeah.
准备好了? 是
All right.
好吧
What is it?
是什么?
Come on.
说吧
Figure eight.
数字八
Incredible. That’s 5 for 5. You can’t see these, can you?
真厉害 5中5 你能看穿东西?
You’re not cheating me, are you? No, I swear they’re just coming to me.
你在骗我吗? 不 我发誓只是想啥说啥
Nervous? Yes. I don’t like this.
紧张吗? 对 我不喜欢这样
You only have 75 more to go, okay? What’s this one?
你只剩七十五张了 这张是什么?
It’s a couple of wavy lines.
一些波纹线
Sorry. This isn’t your lucky day. I know.
对不起 你今天不走运 我知道
Wait…
等等…
I’m getting a little tired of this!
我有点厌烦这事
You volunteered, didn’t you? We’re paying, aren’t we?
你是自愿的 我们也会付你钱 不是吗?
Yeah, but I didn’t know you were gonna give me electric shocks!
是啊 但我不知道会被电击
What are you trying to prove here, anyway?
你到底想证明什么?
I’m studying the effect of negative reinforcement on ESP ability.
我在研究第六感的负强化效果
The effect? I’ll tell you what the effect is. It’s pissing me off!
效果? 我来告诉你效果是什么 把我惹火了
Well, then maybe my theory is correct!
也许我的理论是正确的
You can keep the 5 bucks I’ve had it. I will, mister!
我那5块钱留给你! 我会的 先生
You may as well get used to that.
你最好还是适应它
It’s the kind of resentment that your ability will provoke in some people.
你的能力会引起别人的愤怒
Do you think I have it, Dr. Venkman?
你认为我有吗?
You’re no fluke, Jennifer.
这不是侥幸 珍妮佛
This is it. This is definitely it!
就这样 一定是这样
Did those UV lenses come in for the video camera?
摄影机的紫外线镜头来了吗?
And that blank tape, I need it, the one you erased yesterday.
我要你昨天洗掉的那卷录影带
Will you excuse me for a second? Sure.
等我一下好吗? 好的
I’m right in the middle of something, Ray.
没见我现在正忙吗 雷伊
I need more time with this subject.
这项目需要更多的时间
Could you come back in an hour, hour and a half?
你一小时后回来好吗 一个半小时?
Peter, at 1:40 p. M…
下午一点四十分…
at the main branch of The New York Public Library on Fifth Avenue…
在第5大道纽约图书馆总部…
10 people witnessed a free-floating, full-torso, vaporous apparition.
有十个人见到游来荡去的幽灵出现
It blew books off shelves from 20 feet away…
书架上的书本被吹到二十尺外…
and scared the socks off some poor librarian.
把图书馆管♥理♥员♥吓坏了
I’m very excited. I’m very pleased.
我很兴奋 我也很高兴
I want you to get right down there, check it out, and get back to me.
找要你马上过去 查看后向找报告
You’re coming with us on this one. Spengler went down there.
我们一起去 斯宾勒已经去了
He took PKE valences, went right off the top of the scale.
他测量到的心灵能量 已经达到了顶级
Buried the needle. We’re close on this one. I can feel it.
全神戒备 我们离它很近 我能感觉到
I can feel it. We’re very, very close.
我可以感觉到 我们非常非常接近
I have to go now, Jennifer, but I’d like to work with you some more.
我要走了 但是我还想做些测验
Perhaps you could come back this evening at…?
你能今天晚上…
Eight o’clock?
八点钟来吗?
I was just going to say, 8:00? You are a legitimate phenomenon.
我正要说8点来 真是心有灵犀
As a friend, I must say…
作为朋友我要说…
you’ve finally gone around the bend on this ghost business.
这捉鬼的生意最终会让你疯掉
You guys have been meeting every schizo in the five boroughs…
你已经见过纽约的每个疯子…
who says he has a paranormal experience. What have you seen?
他们都说有过超自然经历 哪样你见过?
You forget, I was there at an undersea, unexplained mass sponge migration.
你忘了 我在海底见过大量海绵动物无故迁移
Oh, Ray, the sponges migrated about a foot and a half.
哦 雷伊 他们只迁移了一尺半
You’re here. Yeah, what have you got?
你到了 发现什么了?
This is big, this is very big. There’s definitely something here.
这事件很重大 这里一定有问题
Egon, this reminds me of the time you tried to drill a hole through your head.
埃贡 这让我想起 那次你想把你脑袋钻个洞
Remember that? That would’ve worked if you not stop me…
记得吗? 如果你不阻止我 我就成功了
I’m Roger Delacorte. Are you the men from the university?
我是罗杰德拉科 你们是大学派来的人吗?
Yes. I’m Dr. Venkman. Dr. Stantz. Egon.
是的 我是文卡曼博士 这是斯坦博士和埃贡
Thank you for coming. I hope we can clear this up quickly and quietly.
谢谢你们来 我希望能安静迅速地赶走它们
Let’s not rush things. We don’t even know what you have yet.
别急 我们还不知道是什么
I don’t remember seeing any legs…
我不记得看到了脚…
but it definitely had arms, because it reached out for me.
但肯定有手臂 因为它伸出来抓找
Arms? I can’t wait to get a look at this.
手臂 我等不及想看看
Alice, I’ll ask you a couple of standard questions, okay?
让我问你一些例行问题好吗?
Have you or any member of your family…
你和你家人有没有…?
ever been diagnosed schizophrenic, mentally incompetent?
被诊断为精神分♥裂♥症 和心智不全吗?
My uncle thought he was St. Jerome.
我叔叔总以圣人自居
I’d call that a big yes.
那一定算得上
Are you habitually using drugs, stimulants, alcohol?
你有吸毒或酗酒吗?
No. No, no. Just asking.
没有 只是问问
Are you, Alice, menstruating right now?
你现在来月经没有?
What has that got to do with it? Back off, man. I’m a scientist.
这事有什么关系? 退后 我是科学家
Ray, it’s moving. Come on.
雷伊 它正在移♥动♥ 来吧
Look!

This is hot, Ray. Symmetrical bookstacking.
这里很接近 对称的书堆
Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.
就像l947年费城的事件
You’re right. No human being would stack books like this.
对 人类不会把书堆成这样
Listen! Do you smell something?
听 你闻到什么了吗?
Talk about telekinetic activity. Look at this mess.
意念力搞的 看这里一团槽
Raymond, look at this.
看这里
Ectoplasmic residue.
流质残余物
Venkman, get a sample of this. It’s the real thing.
取个样本 这是真的
Somebody blows their nose, and you wanna keep it?
某些人的鼻涕 你要收集它吗?
I’d like to analyze it.
我想做个分♥析♥
There’s more over here. I’m getting stronger readings here.
这边更多 仪表读数变强了
This way.
这边
Come on.
快点
Egon, your mucus.
埃贡 你的黏液
This happen to you before?
你以前见过这情况吗?
First time?
第一次吗?
It’s here.
在这里
A full torso apparition. And it’s real.
一个躯干完整的幽灵 是真的
So, what do we do?
那我们该怎么办?
Could you come over here and talk to me for a second, please?
你能过来这边来谈谈?
Could you just come here for a second, please?
能到这边来一下吗?
Right over here. Come here, Francine. Come here.
过来 来吧
What do we do? I don’t know. What do you think?
我们怎么办? 我不知道 你认为呢?
Stop that!
别搞了
We’ve gotta make contact. One of us should try to speak to it.
我们要和它接触 去跟她谈谈
Good idea.
好主意
Hello.
你好
I’m Peter.
我是彼得
Where are you from? Originally.
你原本从哪里来?
All right. Okay. The usual stuff isn’t working.
好吧 普通的方法不行
Okay, I have a plan. I know exactly what to do.
我有办法 我知道该怎么办
Now, stay close.
跟紧一点
Stay close.
跟紧一点
I know. Do exactly as I say.
照我说的去做
Get ready. Ready?
准备
Get her!
抓住她
Did you see it? What was it? We’ll get back to you.
看到了吗? 那是什么? 我们改天再来
Wait!
等一下
“Get her.” That was your whole plan. Get her.
抓住她 这就是你的计划
It was scientific. I just got overexcited.
很有科学头脑 我只是兴奋过度
But wasn’t it incredible, Pete? We actually touched the etheric plane.
不觉得难以置信吗? 我们接触到灵异了
You know what this could mean to the university?
你知道这对大学来说意味着什么吗?
Yeah, it’s gonna be bigger than the microchip.
比发明微芯片还要惊人
The experience wasn’t wasted.
我们并没浪费机会

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!