美国空军的观点是
他们的保安设施可防止影片所描述的
事件的发生
此外 影片中的所有角色
不代表任何活着或死去的人
一年来 在西方领袖中有一流言
For more than a year, ominous rumors had been privately circulating
苏联已经有了 终极武器
among high-level Western leaders that the Soviet Union had been at work
一种带来世界末日的装置
on what was darkly hinted to be the ultimate weapon: A doomsday device.
情报部门追踪到那高度机密的地方
Intelligence sources traced the site of the top-secret Russian project
北极佐可夫群岛
to the perpetually
多雾的荒野上
fog-shrouded wasteland below the Arctic peaks of the Zhokhov Islands.
没人知道他们建了些什么
What they were building or why it was
以及为什么要在那偏远的地方
located in a remote, desolate place no one could say.
-长官 是瑞皮将军 -我是曼德克上尉
-General Ripper, sir. -Group Captain Mandrake speaking.
-我是瑞皮将军 -是 -听出我的声音吗
-This is General Ripper speaking. -Yes, sir. -Do you recognize my voice?
-能听出 你为什么要问这 -你为何想到要回问
-I do, sir. Why do you ask? -Why do you think?
不知道 我们刚刚通过电♥话♥
I don’t know, sir. We spoke just a few moments ago, didn’t we?
你不明白我让你辨认声音很重要吗
You don’t think I’d ask unless it was pretty damned important, do you?
-是 很重要 -我们要保持警惕
-No, I don’t. -Let’s see if we can stay on the ball.
支队是否在安全临界状态
Has the Wing confirmed holding at their fail-safe points?
是的 刚刚得到确认
Yes, sir. The confirmations have just come in.
好的 注意听
Very well. Now, listen to me carefully.
基地很快进入警报状态
The base is being put on condition red.
通知所有单位
I want this flashed to all sections immediately.
好主意 让大家都做好准备
Condition red. Jolly good. Keeps the men on their toes.
-恐怕这不是演习 -不是演习
-This is not an exercise. -Not an exercise?
我不该说但你有权知道
I shouldn’t tell you this, but you’re a good officer and have a right ot know.
看来我们已处在战争中
It looks like we’re in a shooting war.
-俄♥国♥人卷入了吗 -是这么说的
-Oh, hell. Are the Russians involved? -That’s all I’ve been told.
我命令关闭基地 完全关闭
It came in on the red phone. I’m gonna follow orders and seal this base tight.
我要你转入R计划 罗伯特的字头R计划 通知支队
Now, I want you to transmit Plan R, R for Robert, to the Wing.
-罗伯特字头R计划 -有那么糟吗
-Plan R for Robert. -Is it that bad, sir?
-看来这很麻烦 -是 先生 罗伯特字头R计划
-Looks like it’s pretty hairy. -Yes, sir. Plan R for Robert.
最后 可能最重要的是
Last and possibly most important
所有私人无线电播音系统都要关闭
I want all privately owned radios to be immediately impounded.
否则会被利用来破坏
They might be used to issue instructions to saboteurs.
警♥察♥会拿出拥有者的名单
As I previously arranged, Air Police will have lists of all owners.
将它们都缴了
I want every one collected without exception.
完成以后向我报告
After you’ve done that, report back to me.
为防止突然核攻击
In order to guard against surprise nuclear attack
美国24小时保持一队
America’s Strategic Air Command maintains a large force of
B52轰炸机
B-52 bombers airborne 24 hours a day.
每机可载5千万吨♥等量的核弹
Each B-52 can deliver a nuclear bomb load of 50 megatons
等于空军在二战中使用的
equal to 16 times the total explosive force of all the bombs
全部炸♥弹♥的16倍
and shells used by all the armies in World War II.
这支部队从美国指挥
Based in America,
从波斯湾到北冰洋都有部署
the Airborne Alert Force is deployed from the Persian Gulf to the Arctic Ocean.
但他们有一个共同的地理因素
But they have one geographical factor in common.
就是到俄♥国♥的目标仅需2小时
They are all two hours from their targets inside Russia.
最高机密飞行通讯密♥码♥
支队攻击R计划
昆少将 你会认为这很疯狂
Major Kong, I know you’ll think this is crazy
但是我刚收到基地发来的编码为支队攻击R计划信♥号♥♥
but I just got a message from base over the C.R.M. 1♥1♥4♥.
罗密欧字头的R计划
It decodes as Wing attack Plan R. R for Romeo.
格迪 你在说支队攻击R计划吗
Goldie, did you say Wing attack Plan R?
是的 长官
Yes, sir, I have.
格迪 我多次说过
Goldie, how many times have I told you guys that
在飞机上不要开玩笑
I don’t want horsin’around on the airplane?
解开的码就是那样的
I’m not horsing around. That’s how it decodes.
在我种种经历中
I’ve been to one world fair, a picnic and a rodeo,
这是我从通过耳机听到的最愚蠢的东西
and that’s the stupidest thing I heard over earphones.
-你能肯定是今天的指令吗 -是的 长官
-You sure you got today’s code? -Yes, sir.
一定错了 我就回来
There’s gotta be something wrong. Wait a second, I’m coming back.
-取得基地的确认 -是的 长官
-Maybe you’d better get a confirmation from base. -Yes, sir.
大概是测试我们对国家的忠心
Major Kong, is it possible this is some kind of loyalty test?
看看谁真的愿意出动吧
You know, give the go code and then recall to see who would actually go?
还没有人得到出动的指令
Ain’t nobody ever got the go code yet.
除非俄♥国♥人攻击了华盛顿
Old Ripper wouldn’t be giving us Plan R unless them Ruskies
否则不会启动R计划
had already clobbered Washington and a lot of other towns with a sneak attack.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
昆少将 基地的信息得到确认
Major Kong, message from base confirmed.
好的 弟兄们 就是这样了
Well, boys, I reckon this is it.
和俄♥国♥人核战即将开始
Nuclear combat toe-to-toe with the Ruskies.
弟兄们 我不善于演说
Boys, I ain’t much of a hand at making speeches.
但是我明白重大事件正在发生
But I got a fair idea that something doggone important is going on back there.
我个人心理也明白
I’ve got a fair idea of the kind of personal emotions that
你们在怎么想
some of you fellows may be thinking.
如果你们对核战没有强烈反应
Heck, I reckon you wouldn’t be human beings
那么你们就不是人类
if you didn’t have pretty strong personal feelings about nuclear combat.
但是我希望你们不要忘记人♥民♥指望你们
I want you to remember one thing. The folks back home are counting on you.
还有 我们不能让他们失望
And by golly, we ain’t about to let them down. Tell you something else.
如果此役有我想像中一半的重要
If this thing turns out to be half as important as I figure it might be
你们此后会在
I’d say you’re all in line for
提升和颂扬的名单中
some important promotions and personal citations when this thing’s over with.
无论你们的种族 肤色或信仰
That goes for every last one of you regardless of your race,
都一视同仁
color or your creed.
现在我们必须赶快行动
Now let’s get this thing on the hump. We got some flying to do.
-巴可 我可以吗 -你接
-Buck, should I get it? -Yeah, you’ll have to.

Hello?
将军在 他不能来听电♥话♥
Yes, General Turgidson is here, but he can’t come to the phone now.
我是秘书 斯格特小姐
This is his secretary, Miss Scott.
福瑞迪 你好吗 好的 你呢
Freddie, how are you? Fine. And you?
我们正在准备将军需要的文件
Oh, we were just catching up on some of the general’s paperwork.
他现在没空 他不能来听电♥话♥
He’s tied up. I’m afraid he can’t come to the phone.
等等 将军 图吉德森的电♥话♥
Just a minute. General Turgidson, a Colonel Puntrich calling.
-让他等会儿再打
-Tell him to call back.
-福瑞迪 你能待会再打吗
-Freddie, the general says could you call back in a minute?
-他说不能等 -问他有什么事
-He says it can’t wait. -For Pete’s Find out what he wants.
将军在洗手间
The general is in the powder room right now.
你能告诉我是什么事吗 请稍等一下
Could you tell me what it’s about? Just a second.
八分钟前他们收到
Apparently they monitored a transmission eight minutes ago
皮森空军基地的信♥号♥♥
from Burpelson Air Force Base.
是给843轰炸机的空袭♥警♥报
Right. It was directed to the 843rd Bomb Wing on airborne alert.
解码结果是R计划
It decoded as Wing attack Plan R.
告诉他打电♥话♥给基地指挥官瑞皮
Well, tell him to call what’s -his-name, Base Commander Ripper.
将军说让你打电♥话♥给 瑞皮 843基地指挥官
The general suggests you call General Ripper, the 843rd base commander.
-所有通讯都中断了 -让他自己解决
-Oh. All communications are dead! -Bull! Tell him to do it himself.
福瑞迪 将军让你能不能自己再试一次 了解
The general asks if you could possibly try again yourself. I see.
他试了很多次
He says he’s tried personally several times, but everything is dead.
正常电♥话♥通讯也中断了
Even the normal phone lines are shut down.
福瑞 怎么样
Fred? Buck. What’s it look like?
你肯定是R计划吗
Well, are you sure it’s Plan R?
警报板上有什么 什么也没有吗
Huh. What’s cooking on the threat board? Nothing? Nothing at all?
我不喜欢这 福瑞
I don’t like the look of this. Tell you what you better do, old buddy.
好的 给埃默和查理一个讯号♥
You better give Elmo and Charlie a blast and bump everything up to condition red.
打开所有红色警报待命
Stand by the blower. I’ll get back to you.
-什么 -没什么
-What’s up? -Nothing.
-我的内♥裤♥呢 -在地板上 你去哪
-Where’s my shorts? -On the floor. Where are you going?
不去哪
No place.
我应该去作战室了
I thought I might mosey over to the War Room to see what’s doing over there.
-才早晨3点! -空军从不睡觉
-It’s 3:00 in the morning. -The air force never sleeps.
巴可 甜心 我也不困
Buck, honey, I’m not sleepy either.
我懂 宝贝
I know how it is, baby.
我来告诉你该怎么做 你开始倒计数
Tell you what you do. You start your countdown
老巴可在你”发射”之前就回来
and old Bucky will be back before you can say “Blastoff! ”
那些同志不理会生命 即使是自己的生命
Your Commie has no regard for human life, not even his own.
鉴于此
For this reason, men,
我要你们明白必须特别小心
I want to impress upon you the need for extreme watchfullness.
敌人可单独或结队来
The enemy may come individually or he may come in strength.
也可能穿我们的制♥服♥
He may even come in the uniform of our own troops.
我们必须阻止他们
But however he comes, we must stop him.
决不让他们进入基地
We must not allow him to gain entrance to this base.
你们必须遵守三条基本规定
Now, I am going to give you three simple rules.
第一 不要相信任何人无论他穿什么制♥服♥ 什么军阶

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!