乌玛瑟曼,我天

清醒吧
It’s time to wake up…
去找寻理想的人生
…and get a life.
我们生活在一个三维的世界里
We live in a three-dimensional world.
至今 计算机世界一直是平面的
Until now, the world of computing’s been flat,
由二维的图象所构成
consisting of two-dimensional imagery.
但是今天 通过ARC独一无二的领先科技
Now, through the use of exclusive breakthrough technology,
可以使你得到一个理想人生
ARC has made it possible for you to get a life.
一个生活在真实的三维世界里的人生
A life, where we can work and play
一个工作娱乐两不误的人生
in a lifelike world of three-dimensional reality.
一个生活在显示器里的人生
A life, the living monitor.
很先进吧
Impressed?
是的 很先进
Yeah, I am.
你可以帮我搞一台有女人的那种吗?
Would you put one of those in a box for me?
-你就是那位律师? -我是丽塔·邓恩
-Are you the lawyer? -I’m Rita Dunne.
很明显 纳克希姆的人今天不能来了
Obviously, no one from Nexim could be here today.
记忆裂痕
-我是邀请你进来了 不过… -祝你好运 詹宁斯先生
-I’d invite you in, but…-Good luck, Mr. Jennings.
-两个月后见 -好
-I’ll see you in two months. -Yeah.
家 甜蜜的家
Home sweet home.
觉得怎样?
What do you think?
这就是那种完全相同的技术吗?
This is the exact same technology?
不完全相同
Not the exact same technology, no.
我最后还是做了些改动
Ultimately, I decided to reconceive some of it.
我不喜欢这显示器
I never liked the way the monitor looked.
我还觉得…
And then it occurred to me…
我们不需要它
…who needs it?
先生们 我就是计算机的未来
Gentlemen, I am the future of computing.
我很高兴给你们介绍
And I would like to present you
纳克希姆公♥司♥最新的自♥由♥线显示技术
with Nexim’s new Freedom Line of display technology.
纳克希姆公♥司♥全新技术 自♥由♥就在你们的未来之中
New from Nexim. Freedom is in your future.
立刻启动这个项目 ARC马上就完了
Launch this now. ARC is not gonna last.
谁说百分之百的市场占有率是不可能的?
Who said 100 percent market share’s impossible?
给我立刻接市场部
Get me Marketing immediately.
这大大超过我们的期盼
This far exceeds our expectations.
恭喜了
Congratulations.
好的
Well…
谢谢你
…thank you.
詹宁斯先生 你要知道 你在两个月时间里
You understand, Mr. Jennings, you’ ve done in two months
做成了我们需要三年才能做成的事
what we’ve been trying to do for three years.
有时候 反其道而行之会有事半功倍的效果
Sometimes it’s easier if you work backwards.
干杯
Cheers.
你会把我忘了 对吗?
You won’t remember me, will you?
是的
No.
太糟了
That’s too bad.
到达分界点
Marker reached.

OK.
我们现在擦去他的记忆
We’re now extracting his memory
从分界点到现在之间的记忆
from the marker forward to the present.
天啊 丽塔
Jesus, Rita.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ!
这太危险了
This is dangerous enough.
如果他的大脑温度达到43摄食度以上 他就成植物人了
lf this man’s brain temp goes one C above 43, he’s a veg.
迈克 顶住
Come on, Mike.
安全了
Here we go.
全部搞定
It’s all clean.
早上好 太阳出来了
Good morning, sunshine.
感觉怎样 大个子?
Hey, how you doing, big guy?
-还好吧? -很好.
-OK? -Yeah.
很好 多谢你 放轻松点
All right. Thank you. Take it easy.
慢点 慢点 不用急 好吗?
Slow, slow, slow. There’ s no hurry, OK?
就这样了 还好吧?
That’s it. Good?
迈克 看着我
Good man. Mike, look at me.
看着我 看这里
Look at me. Right here.
你最后记得的是哪一天?
What’s the last date you remember?
-10月19号♥ -很好
-October 19. -Very good.
迈克 你最后记得什么事情?
Mike, what’s the last thing you remember?
红袜队在打季后赛 (注: 职业棒球)
The Red Sox made the playoffs.
好的 我们现在来研究一下法律合同的事情 好吗?
OK. Let’s get the Legal out of the way, shall we?
迈克·詹宁斯先生 根据你和我们签的保密协议
Mr. Michael Jennings, under the terms of your non-disclosure agreement,
你从来都不是我们的员工
you are considered never to have been an employee.
与此同时 你也要知道
You also understand that
你所有的工作成果 都是纳克希姆的知识财产
all your work is the intellectual property of Nexim…
是了 是了
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我从没在这里工作过 我谁也不认识
I never worked here. I never saw anybody.
我从没来过这里 我懂了
I never was here. I got it.
我的支票准备好了吗?
Is my paycheck ready?
很好
Alrighty.
-感觉怎样 猛♥男♥? -好的很
-How you feeling, tiger? -Good.
-我们来看你表演 -好的
-Now Let’ s hear you. -All right.
-准备好了? -是的
-Ready? -Yeah.
开始
Go!
为了清除你八个礼拜的记忆
In order to zero the full eight weeks
我不得不把你的大脑温度弄到42.5度
I had to heat your brain to 42. 5 C.
-我没事 -一会儿你就知道难过了 迈克
-I’m fine. -I’m saying it’s getting harder, Mike.
-我说了我没事 -你动作慢了 加油
-I said, I’m fine. -You’re slowing down. Come on.
你别烦我就可以更快
I’d be faster if you’d shut up.
给我看看你的能耐 猛♥男♥
Show me what you’ve got, grasshopper.
对了 现在才对嘛
That’s it. That’s more like it!
好 快 快 快
Yes! Go, go, go!
加油!
Go! Go!
好的 再快些
Yes! Faster!
帅!
Beautiful!
好啊 再来个 再来个 迈克
Yes! One more! One more, Mikey!
你知道怎么做了? 知道怎样集中精力了?
See how you did that? How you focused?
-是的 注意你的脸 -你知道你喜欢我
-Yeah. I focused on your face. -You know you Love me.
算了 别亏待我 为了你可是我可是都竭尽全力了
Come on. Don’t be mean to the one who does everything for you.
你知道吗? 你从没问过我在给你擦去记忆时…
Do you realize you’ve never once asked me what I see
看到过什么东西
when I erase your memory?
基本上 过去的两个月 对你来说是不存在的
Basically, the last two months just never happened for you.
这有什么 一天20小时呆在一个干净的房♥间里
What’s to know?20 hours a day in a clean room
盗取别人的计算机构想 再把它卖♥♥给其他人
ripping off a guy’s idea for a computer, selling it to somebody else.
最后两个月你干了什么?
What’d you do the last two months?
我记得的最后一件事是在西班牙开车兜风
The last thing I remember is driving in Spain in the Aston Martin,
在伯利兹城 (洪都拉斯首都) 和一个某某姑娘学潜水
Learning to dive in Belize with what’s-her-name.
7天玩遍了7个体育场 太棒了
The seven-stadiums-in-seven-days trip. It’s great.
我的意思是 我就记得些精彩的事情了
I mean, my memories are basically highlights.
很好 很精彩的人生 你给我擦去的记忆 并不重要
It’s good. It’s a good life. The stuff you erase, it doesn’t matter.
纳克希姆公♥司♥宣布回应ARC公♥司♥的动态展示
我看到了这个 估计你今天会回来 这样你就没借口错过宴会了 –吉米
还有 红袜队输了
像雷瑟里克这样的家伙有什么了不起的?
What is it with guys like Rethrick?
他快拥有一切了
He’s gotta have everything, huh?
随便你怎么说吉米 他可是白手起家建立起欧康姆公♥司♥的
Say what you want about Jimmy, he started Allcom in his garage.
等一下 等一下 你不是想把我丢在这里吧
Wait, wait. Don’ t you Leave me alone.
什么啊 你又没事 和别人侃大山去
What? You’ll be fine. Talk. Mingle.
我不想和别人侃
I don’t want to mingle.
你好
Hello.
我是迈克
I’m Michael.
我是瑞秋
I’m Rachel.
瑞秋·波特
Rachel Porter.
是波特小姐呢还是波特夫人?
Is that Miss or Mrs. ?
波特博士
That would be Dr. Porter.
博士啊? 不好意思 博士
Doctor. Well, excuse me, doctor.
没关系
It’s all right.
你是哪个领域的博士?
What kind of a doctor are you?
-我是个生物学家 -真的吗?
-I’m a biologist. -Really?
你为吉米工作吗?
Do you work for Jimmy?
你的研究一定是很机密的吧?
It must be very top-secret biology that you practice.
是的 怎么会不是呢?
Oh, yes. Isn’t everything?
我们走
Let’s go.
什么?
Excuse me?
我是说 我很乐意继续用甜言蜜语
I mean, I’m happy to continue blathering on,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!