The Furer’s promises of peace and prosperity have fallen by the wayside…
元首违背了和平繁荣的承诺
Leaving in their wake a path of destruction.
只留下一路的毁灭
The outrages committed by Hitler’s SS are a stain on the honor of the German Army.
希♥特♥勒♥的党卫军犯下的暴行是德国♥军♥队的耻辱
There is widespread disgust in the officer corps…
军官团对纳粹犯下的罪行
Toward the crimes committed by the Nazis…
普遍感到厌恶 包括…
The murder of civilians…
对平民的杀害
The torture and starvation of prisoners…
对囚犯的折磨
…The mass execution of Jews.
对犹太人的集体屠♥杀♥
My duty as an officer
作为一名军官
Is no longer to save my country,
我不仅肩负拯救国家的责任
But to save human lives.
更要拯救人类的生命
I cannot find one general in a position to confront Hitler
我找不到一个有勇气的将领
With the courage to do it.
能去正面迎击希♥特♥勒♥
Colonel Stauffenberg, sir.
史陶芬伯格上校 长官
The General will be here in four hours.
将军4小时后抵达
Thank you. I’ll need to see him when he arrives.
谢谢 他到后我要见他
I find myselF surrounded by men
我发现自己身处一群
Unwilling or unable to face the truth.
不愿也不能面对现实的人之中
Hitler is not only the archenemy of the entire world
希♥特♥勒♥不仅是全世界的公敌
But the archenemy of Germany.
也是德国的头号♥敌人
A change must be made.
必须要做出改变了
Colonel, my orders are to advance to Sidi Mansour and hold it.
上校 我的命令是先挺进西迪曼苏尔驻守
That’s what we’ll do.
我们正准备这么做
The British are moving up from the south, Patton is closing in on the coast.
英军正从南面来 巴顿将军正包围海岸
You know, we should have left two days ago.
我们本该两天前离开的
No, Colonel.
不 上校
We keep fighting until the final victory.
我们坚持战斗 最后的胜利属于我们
North Africa’s lost, and you’re going to need these men a year from now
北非已经失守 未来一年你会需要这些人
To defend Berlin.
去保卫柏林
We can serve Germany or the Furer, not both.
我们要么效忠德国 要么效忠元首
It’s just that sort of talk that had you sent here, Colonel.
你就是因为说这种话才被送来这里的 上校
What I said was much worse.
我之前说的更糟
General.
将军
I’m just trying to get these men out of here alive.
我只想带这群人活着离开这里
What would you have me do? Tell Command we’re low on water.
你想要我怎么做 告诉司令 我们水源不足了
We’d have to reroute to Mezzouna, join the 21st Panzer.
我们要更改路线去美佐那 和第21装甲师回合
At least then we’d have a chance.
这样至少我们还有机会
And the records will show
记录能显示我们是由于缺水
That we didn’t have enough water to reach Sidi Mansour?
而到不了西迪曼苏尔的吗
I can guarantee it.
我保证行
See that it’s done.
那好吧
General.
将军
Up!
起立
Down!
请坐
Hitler’s leaving. Now?
希♥特♥勒♥要走了 现在吗
Ja. Fuse.
导火线
Colonel Brandt! Colonel Brandt!
勃兰特上校 勃兰特上校
My regards to Colonel Stieff.
替我向史蒂夫上校问好
Cointreau? Let’s hope I don’t get thirsty on the flight.
君度酒吗 希望在飞机上不会口渴
This is Tresckow.
我是特雷斯科夫
He’s landed.
他安全着陆了
This is General Tresckow.
我是特雷斯科夫将军
Connect me with Operations, Colonel Brandt.
帮我接勃兰特上校
Colonel! Tresckow.
上校 我是特雷斯科夫
I’m glad you arrived safely. I hate to trouble you,
很高兴您安全抵达 抱歉要麻烦您
But it seems you have the wrong bottles for Colonel StieFf.
我让您捎给史蒂夫上校的酒好像拿错了
You do still have the package?
您还没拆吧
Oh, no, no, no. As it happens, I’ve been called to Berlin unexpectedly.
不 不 真碰巧 我突然被召回柏林
I can be at your office first thing tomorrow morning to pick it up.
我明天一早能去您办公室取
Sorry for the inconvenience, Colonel. Yes, thank you.
对造成的不便深表歉意 上校 谢谢
Do you think he knows?
你觉得他知道了吗
Well, there’s only one way to find out.
只有一个方法能知道
We’ve been discovered. What makes you think that?
我们暴露了 为什么这么觉得
Oster’s been arrested. The Gestapo came for him last night.
奥斯特被捕了 盖世太保昨天去找他了
The Gestapo could have arrested him for anything.
盖世太保可以用任何理由逮捕他
What do you think went wrong? We don’t know.
你觉得哪一步错了 不知道
Fuse. Temperature. Altitude.
导火索 温度 海拔
All I know is the damn thing didn’t go off.
我只知道那东西没爆♥炸♥
General Tresckow to see Colonel Brandt.
特雷斯科夫将军来见勃兰特上校
The Colonel’s expecting you, Sir.
上校正在等您 长官
At ease.
稍息
You’ll forgive me, General.
请原谅 将军
This little roundup has had me writing reports all day.
为了这次搜捕 我写了整天的报告
Roundup? Dissenters.
搜捕? 叛乱者
Another plot against the Furer. Who are these people?
又一个针对元首的阴谋 哪些人干的
You’d be surprised.
你会吃惊的
Now, is this what you’ve come for?
这就是你来的目的
Perhaps we should open it.
或许我们应该打开
I beg your pardon?
您说什么
Well, you’ve come a long way. You must be thirsty.
你大老远过来 肯定渴了吧
You know, I wonder how the Furer, who does not partake,
我想知道元首对于一个军人
Would Feel about a soldier who did so on duty.
在执勤时间喝酒作何感想
Colonel Brandt.
勃兰特上校
I took you for another sort, General.
我觉得你很不同 将军
And you.
您也是
We’re still in business.
我们还有机会
Find a replacement for Oster.
找个人替代奥斯特
There’s no one we can trust, not in Berlin.
在柏林我们没人可以信任了
Well, then stop looking in Berlin.
那就别在柏林找
Countess Von StauFfenberg?
史陶芬伯格夫人吗
Perhaps before you go in, we could have a word together in my office.
在您进去前 我们可否先谈一下
I will see my husband now.
我现在就要见我丈夫
The right hand has been amputated above the wrist.
右手腕关节以上都被切除
He’s missing the fourth and fifth fingers on the left hand.
左手第4第5根手指也断了
We couldn’t save the left eye.
我们没能保住他的左眼
Colonel.
上校
When you’re ready, sir.
您准备好了吗 长官
I’m a soldier. I serve my country.
我是个军人 我效忠于我的祖国
But this is not my country.
但这不是我的祖国
I was lying out there bleeding to death, thinking, “If I die now,
当我倒在血泊中快死时想着
Leave nothing to my children but shame.”
“如果我现在死了 留给我孩子的只有耻辱”
I know now there’s only one way to serve Germany.
我认为只有一种方法报效祖国
In doing so, I’ll be a traitor. I accept that.
这样做我会成为叛国者 那我也认了
Just tell me, can these men see it through?
请告诉我 这些人能挺到最后吗
We need to reorganize. Reconsider our strategy, recruit new men.
我们要重组 重新部署战略 招募新人
That’s why we want you.
所以我们才需要你
You understand what will happen to my wife and children
你明白如果这些人不能坚持到底
If these men can’t see it through?
我的妻儿会有怎样的下场
Come and hear what they have to say.
来听听他们的说法
You know where to find us.
你知道去哪儿找我们
Enough! Enough. I’m not going to listen to another word of this.
够了够了 我不想再听这事
You had your chance, you failed.
我给过你机会 但你失败了
Your so-called “central solution” didn’t work.
你所谓的”中♥央♥解决方案”没有奏效
Our only option now is to confront Hitler openly.
现在唯一的选择只有正面迎战希♥特♥勒♥了
This is a military operation…
这是军事行动
It’s not a military operation, it’s a political organization,
这不是军事行动 这是政♥治♥组织
And one that’s given its military arm too much control.
它给了军队太多控制权
In any military exercise,
在任何军事演习中
You have to expect a certain measure of deviation.
总会有些许偏离预期
A measure? A measure? What about total, complete, utter failure?
些许吗 那怎样才是彻底的失败
Gentlemen, I think it’s time we face the fact
先生们 是时候认清事实了
That the Allies are coming, sooner or later.
盟军迟早要到的
I say we sit back and let them wipe out the Nazis.
我主张不动声色 静待他们来消灭纳粹
And ask every living soul in Europe to pay the price?
让无辜的欧洲人♥民♥付出代价?
Use your head.
用用你的脑子吧
Carl, please. I’m sorry, Ludwig.
卡尔 对不起 路德维格
I’ve held my tongue too long.
我已经保持沉默良久
We must confront Hitler now. Force him out!
我们必须正面反击希♥特♥勒♥ 打倒他
And then what?
然后呢
I beg your pardon?
你说什么