1805年4月 拿破仑在欧洲所向无敌
只有英国舰队能阻止他
汪♥洋♥大海成为生死战场
怒海争锋: 极地远征
“惊奇号♥”
28管大炮 197名船员
巴西北海岸
海军部命令欧杰克舰长
拦截法国私掠船 “地狱号♥”
它想要航向太平洋掀起大战
击沉 烧毁或抢夺它
没事了
Come on. It’s all right.
没事了
Yes, it’s all right.
威尔 醒醒
Wake up, Will.
右舷有动静
Starboard bow ahoy.
-什么东西? 斯莱德 -我好像听到声音
-What is it, Slade? -Thought I heard somethin’.
好像是铃♥声♥
Sounded like a bell.
-也许是渔船 -或是警示浮筒
-Native fishermen, perhaps. -Or a reef marker, sir.
科勒米 测量水深
Mr Calamy, the lead, if you please.
-水深五英寻 -五英寻
-By the mark, five fathom. -Five fathom.
只有沙子和贝壳
Sand and broken shell.
怎么了?
What is it?
右舷22度半浓雾中有东西
Two points off the starboard bow, in the fog bank.
什么东西? 船帆吗?
What was it? A sail?
-我不知道 -该击鼓备战吗?
-I don’t know what it was. -Should we beat to quarters?
-我不确定 -你可是值星官
-I can’t be certain. -You’re officer of the watch.
哈伦 你要做决定
Hollom, you must make a decision.
击鼓备战
We shall beat to quarters.
起来 快起来
Rouse up. Sleepers awake.
动作快点
Move. Move along.
快点 快呀
Jump to it, boys. Jump to it.
向那边 快去
Light along there.
浓雾中有动静
Sighting in heavy fog.
-爬上船桅 -把小艇放下去
-Handsomely on the yards tackle. -Topmen aloft.
在哪里?
Where away?
右舷22度半不到一英里
Two points off the starboard bow, sir. Not a mile distant.
-你确定吗? -确定
-You sure, Mr Hollom? -Yes, sir.
是军舰吗?
Man-of-war?
我不知道
I don’t know, sir.
它一闪而过 我只看到影子
It was only for a moment. I thought I saw a shape.
-你有看到吗? 科勒米 -没有
-Did you see it, Mr Calamy? -No, sir.
你做得对 回到岗位去
You did the right thing, Mr Hollom. Go to your stations.
汤姆 你来指挥
The deck’s yours, Tom.
是
Sir.
把小艇放下去 用力拉紧
Clear away. And launch boats.
-把它搬下去回到岗位 -你们听到了
-Quit your dawdling. -You heard the man.
放下去
Lower away.
大家用力拉
Haul both your yard tackles.
敲钟
Strike the bell.
趴下 快趴下
Down. All hands down.
全体备战 霍拉 损坏报告
Hands to your stations. Mr Hollar, damage report, if you please.
18磅重炮弹造成 我要逼近它用右舷大炮迎敌
18-pounders. We’ll have to get closer. Run out the starboard battery.
艾伦 迎风转向 逼近敌舰旁边
Mr Allen, come up on the wind. Lay me alongside at pistol-shot.
狙击手爬到制高点 霍华德
Sharpshooters to the tops, Mr Howard.
带你的手下爬上主桅
Sergeant. Take your section into the main top.
抬头挺胸英勇抗敌
We stand tall on the quarterdeck. All of us.
-波义耳 升旗 -是 船长
-Mr Boyle, run up the colors. -Aye, sir.
记在船长日志上 “第六声钟响时迎敌”
Note for the log, Mr Watt. “Engaged enemy frigate at six bells.”
誓死奋战
-笔直地冲过去 -冲过去
-Straight at ’em, Mr Mowett. -Straight at ’em, sir.
比尔
Bill.
别拿剑 下去
Leave the swords. Get the captain’s silver below.
还没进入射程 等到接近了再开炮
She’s not in range yet. Stand fast till she’s close enough.
-再靠近一点 -遵命
-Close with him amidships. -Midships it is, sir.
千万别弄掉了
For God’s sake, don’t drop anything.
稳住
Steady.
-坚守岗位 -坚守岗位 勇敢一点
-Hold your positions. -Hold your position. Courage, now.
-稳住了稳住了 -我们会让他们好看
-Hold steady, boys. -Don’t worry, lads, we’ll serve ’em out yet.
你受伤了长官 戴维斯 杰米 把他带下去
Mr Pullings, sir. Davies, Jemmy, get Mr Pullings below.
是 长官
Aye, sir.
布雷克尼 通知船长
Mr Blakeney, pass the word for the captain.
赶快清理
Clear the forward pin rails.
沙子多洒一点
More sand on the floor.
乘着浪头 开炮
On the up-roll, fire!
趴下
Down!
保护舵柄 来人 把伤者抬下去
Relieving-tackles on the tiller. You men, collect these wounded.
-继续开炮 -重新装弹♥药♥
-Keep ’em spitting, Mr Calamy. -Aye, sir. Reload and give ’em hell.
“地狱号♥”
船长 快到船尾
Sir. To the taffrail.
方向舵损坏 无法掌舵
The rudder’s shot away. The steering don’t answer.
我们成了瓮中之鳖
We’re fish in a barrel.
怎么不开炮?
Why are we not firing?
让我过去
Let me through.
这儿 乔
Here, Joe.
快塞住
Hold it in there.
-他在左船首 -拿出手♥枪♥
-He’s on the larboard bow, sir. -Bring up your small arms.
准备抗敌登船
Prepare to repel boarders.
拿了枪 等船长下令
Seize your weapons and wait for the word.
请下令
Your orders, sir?
叫炮兵到甲板船尾绑绳索 下去划小艇
Call the gun crews to deck. Rig man-ropes over the stern and pull the boats in.
把船拖进浓雾
Put us in that fog, Tom.
用力划拼命划 大家一起划
Pull together, men.
划进浓雾
Pull for the fog bank.
大炮搬过来
Run ’em out.
开炮
Fire!
船身破裂 快塞住缺口
She’s opened up a seam. We need to get some oakum and pound it in.
拿槌子和铁条
Joe, a mallet and some irons.
它追上来了
She’s gaining on us.
-我们快要摆脱了 -快划呀
-We’re nearly there, boys. -Pull.
-用力划呀 -进了那团雾就好了
-Reach for it, men. -We’re home inside that fog.
开炮
Fire!
为杰克船长用力划
Pull for Lucky Jack.
成功了
We’ve done it.
不要出声
Pipe down. Silence on deck.
他们不会找到我们
They’ll not find us in here.
安静 不准大喊大叫
Quiet, lads. No shouts, no calls.
不要划了
Avast rowing.
干得好 各位
Well done, lads.
水只淹到两英尺六英寸 就停了
Two feet six inches, sir, and holding.
-干得好 拉姆 -谢谢
-Good work, Mr Lamb. -Thank you, sir.
有多少人伤亡?
So, what’s the butcher’s bill?
9人阵亡 27人受伤
Nine dead, 27 wounded.
乔·普雷斯
Joe Plaice.
他的头骨破裂 很严重
He has a severely depressed fracture of the skull.
恐怕撑不过今晚
I don’t think he’ll see out the night.
布雷克尼勋爵
Lord Blakeney.
我只是断了只手臂
Just a broken arm, sir.
你不用担心
You’re in very good hands.
你跟他父亲是好朋友 我会尽力而为
I’m doing everything I can. I know you were close to his father.
他父亲一定会谅解 他的母亲就…
His father would’ve understood. He knew the life. His mother, however…
我看看你的伤口
Let me take a look at that brow of yours.
什么?
What?
他很厉害 突然冒出来进行偷袭
Damn, he was good. Just came out of nowhere.
先开炮来个下马威 然后攻击船尾把方向舵打断
Hit us with a full broadside, cut across our tail and took out our rudder.
对方的炮兵神准
Damn fine gunnery.
起浓雾我们才能脱身 运气真好
We only slipped away because of the fog. Quite fortunate, really.
他有上风优势 我有老天保佑
He may have had the weather gauge, but we had the weather gods.
我不太明白你在说什么
I have no idea what it is you’re talking about,
不过他是蛮厉害的
but he did seem to come off rather well.
我们航行了七个礼拜 他却知道在哪里偷袭我们
Seven weeks sailing, and he happens in darkness on our exact position.
法军在英国和各地都有间谍 我们也一样
The French have their spies in England and elsewhere. As do we.
没错
Indeed.
他若知道我们在找他 就该闪避
If he knew we were looking for him, he could have stood to sea and passed well clear.
也许他也在找我们
Well then, perhaps he was looking for us.
暗礁
暗沙
它不是护卫舰才有鬼
If she was a frigate, then I am a Dutchman.
敌强我弱 输了并不丢脸