this is great.
地方真好!
There’s got to be 7 or 8 feet up there.
上面起码有七、八英尺高…
And 80 years of dust.
和八十年的灰尘
Look at all this height.
这样的高度…
With our bedroom upstairs we’d have all this space.
楼上做睡房♥ 下面便有空间
For what? Just space.
要空间做什么?就这样空着
1 …

2…

3!

And 4?
接下来4?
And 5?
然后5
Watch it. Watch it.
小心!
God this place is huge.
这儿真大
It’s beautiful.
真美
You guys it’s absolutely incredible. Incredible.
直难以置信 的确
A little paint you could
稍加粉饰可以
sell this tomorrow and double your money.
双倍价钱出♥售♥
Carl you’re obsessed. A little bit.
你财迷心窍了 有点呢
Whoa look!
看!
Hey it’s an Indian head penny.
这是古老钱币!
1 898.
1♥8♥9♥8年
It’s a good omen.
这是吉祥之兆
You’re the good omen.
你就是吉祥之兆
it’s so great.
这太好了!
I had Rose move your 3:00 to 4:00.
我叫了露丝把会议推迟至四时
Gary Allen called late yesterday.
亚伦昨天来电♥话♥
He has to see you about the final painting bids for the loft.
他想承接粉饰工程
3:00 is the only time he can make it.
只可以在三时跟你谈谈
Sam?
森!
I’m sorry.
对不起
Relax. This isn’t brain surgery you’re going into.
别紧张 又不是做脑部手术
Pitching these Japanese guys makes me so nervous.
我很紧张 要跟日本人谈生意
Sam…you’re going to be great OK?
你应付得来的
What am I supposed to say?
我可以说什么?
I can’t tell them my Swedish pompom girl joke you know.
又不可以跟他们说黄色笑话
Those are great. Where’d you get those?
这很好 在哪儿买♥♥的?
Nice huh? Molly.
慕莉送的
What do you think? Are they me?
适合我吗?
Man look at that. A Testarossa.
那部车真了不起
Whoa.Pay off your Mustang first.
别妄想 你的车还未供完
How are you feeling? What did the doctor say?
你怎样?医生怎样说?
He said it was contagious that it was really…
他说是传染病 别吓我
He said I shouldn’t be coming in today.
他说我今天不该上班
What about the rash? The rash?
那皮肤疹怎样? 皮肤疹?
Mmhmm.The rash is also incredibly contagious.
也会传染别人
He said they’ve both been spreading. No.
他说两种病都在扩散 不!
On your genitals again?
又在下♥体♥出现?
Yeah.Yeah right on the genitals.
对 在下♥体♥
Basically everywhere.He said that I shouldn’t touch anyone.
全身都是 他叫我别碰其他人
Excuse me. I’m sorry.
对不起
You’re sick. I know.
你变♥态♥的 我知道
Morning Paul. Morning Carl Sam.
保罗 早 你们早
Morning Mr. Wheat.
韦先生 早
Morning Susan. You’re looking good.
苏珊 你容光焕发
Sam? yeah yeah yeah.
森 是…
Here it is.

Thanks.
谢了
Morning Sam. Morning. Listen
森 早 早 露丝
the Kobiashi people They’re already here.
那些日本人… 已经来了
They’re early. I know.
他们早到了 我知道
Come here.
过来吧
Andy Dillon called
狄伦曾来电…
How long have they been About 10 minutes.
他们来了多久? 十分钟左右
Andy Dillon called and says he needs
狄伦要我们在十时前…
$900 000 transferred to Albany by 1 0:00.
把九十万过户到阿尔班尼
By 1 0:00? Yes.
十时前? 是的
Carl?
卡尔
Bill hold on
彪 请稍等
Dillon needs 900 000 in Albany by 1 0:00.
狄伦在十时前要九十万
Can you transfer it to his payroll account?
你可否把钱转到他的户口?
OK.I’ll need your Mac code.
可以 但你要给我密♥码♥
Discretion right?
别泄露 知道吗? 记下了
Got it.You bet. I’ll do it right now. thanks
当然了 我马上去办 谢谢
Bill I’ll call you back.
彪 我再打电♥话♥给你
OK OK that’s fine. That’s fine.That’s fine!
好…很好
Aw man it’s too far out.
太远了
Can you get this man?
拿得到吗?
Where are you guys from the New York City Ballet?
你们是什么人?芭蕾舞团团员?
Almost.
差一点
Saved your life!
救了你的命!
You shit.You scared me to death.
你吓死我了
Why’d you do that?
为什么这样做?
It’s better than seeing this gorgeous body
总比看见你
splattered all over the place.
粉身碎骨好
Look out.
小心
Sam? Molly? You guys home?
森、慕莉 你们在吗?
Did you invite Carl?
你叫他来的吗?
Slave labor.
他来当苦工
Carl? What?
卡尔! 什么?
Hurry. Help.my God.
赶快帮手! 天啊!
Grab the bottom.
抓住底部
Want this down here?
放在哪儿?
Right here?
放在这儿?
Watch your toes.
小心你的脚趾
Where do you want this? Uh in the bedroom.
想放在哪里? 睡房♥
God this place looks great.
这地方很好!
Yeah.You like it huh?
你也喜欢?
Like is hardly the word.
何止喜欢
I didn’t know it would be this beautiful.
我没想到会这样好
Molly what about her?
怎样处置它?
Leave her there until we get the rest in.
暂时把它放在那儿
What are these?
这是什么?
let me show you.
我给你看
Help me lift this up.Here?
帮我拿起它 这儿吗?
Wow.What do you think?
我刚完成 怎样?
It’s fantastic. I love it.
很了不起
Sam what’s this chair doing here?
要这椅子来干嘛?
What do you mean? I love that chair.
什么意思?我很喜欢椅子
I know but we discussed this…
我知道 但我们说好了…
I’ve had it forever.
这椅子一直陪着我
When I watch TV I sit in it.
我要坐在上面看电视
This chair is ugly.
这椅子很难看
So? And it doesn’t go with anything.
跟其他东西不合衬
It goes with me.
它跟我合衬
You’re right. It does.
你说得对
We’ll paint it.We’ll what?
要涂上颜色 什么?
Are you OK? Mmhmm. I’m fine.
你没事吧? 没事
What’s the matter? Nothing.
有什么事吗? 没有
You worried about the promotion? No not really.
担心升职的事吗? 不
Then what? Is it moving in together? No.
为同居的事烦脑? 不
I don’t know. It’s…a lot of things.
我不晓得 很复杂
I just don’t want the bubble to burst.
怕好梦成泡影
Seems like uh…
这就像…
whenever anything good in my life happens
我每次遇上好的事
I’m just afraid I’m going to lose it.
都怕会失去
I love you.
我爱你
I really love you.
真的爱你
Ditto.
我也是
The pilot first reported trouble
机尾的二号♥引擎发生爆♥炸♥
when the number two engine blew
机上载满了乘客

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!