I love Elvis so much. You love everybody so much.
我好爱猫王 你人人都爱
I do not. You do too.
我才没有 你就是
No, I don’t. OK. You don’t.
我没有 好吧,你没有
Well, I don’t.
我就是没有
Maureen, sometimes you make me feel like such a baby.
莫琳,有时你让我觉得自己还是个小孩子
You are a baby.
你本来就是
I wish I could be just like you.
我希望能和你一样
Don’t talk silly. It’s not silly.
别说傻话 不是傻话
You’re the smartest girl in school. You’re so pretty it hurts.
你是学校里最美的女孩,美得能伤人
Boys fall all over themselves when you walk down the street. And I’m just a lump.
走在街上男生都为你倾倒,而我就是个傻瓜
Come on. You’re not a lump. You’ve never been a lump.
你不是傻瓜,从来都不是
You wouldn’t know one if you fell over it.
你不会明白的
Well, if I’m so damn perfect, then why is my head so mixed up?
如果我真这么好,为什么我还是很困惑?
Mixed up about what?
困惑什么?
Well, I mean, sometimes things just don’t make sense, and…
我是说,有些事情说不通
All of a sudden, I get scared.
我有时会忽然感觉害怕
Scared of what?
害怕什么?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Are you all right, Maureen?
你没事吧,莫琳?
I don’t know.
我不知道
See, I don’t know anything any more.
看到没,我什么也不知道了
One minute all I think about is packing my bags and catching the first bus.
前一分钟我还在想着打包赶公车
The next minute I’m afraid that once I get out in the world, it’s gonna eat me alive.
后一分钟我会害怕外面的世界把我吃了
That’s dumb. You got a scholarship to Duke and you’re gonna live in the dorm.
别傻了,你得到了杜克大学的奖学金,就要去住校了
Nothing’s gonna eat you.
没什么会吃了你
Sometimes I wonder if I shouldn’t just stay here and get a job.
有时我在想也许不该呆在这,应该去找个工作
Or get married like everybody else.
或者找个人结婚
Marry who?
和谁结婚?
Somebody. I don’t know.
某个人,我不知道
Billy Sanders?
比利·桑德斯?
Good Lord, no.
老天,不是
Do you remember when we were little and Mama used to tell us
还记得小时候妈妈常跟我们说
when things get all mixed up, all you have to do is tell the man in the moon?
如果事情搅在一起,只需去告诉月中人
Yeah. You just had to keep on talkin’ until you were sure you’d told him everything…
是的,你需要不停地说,直到确定全部都告诉了他
so that he had all the pieces, just like a puzzle.
这样他就能得到拼图的每一块
And then he’d work out the puzzle for you while you were asleep.
在你睡觉时他会把拼图拼好
Yeah. But that was kids’ stuff, Maureen.
是的,但那是小孩子的玩意,莫琳
We’re too old for make-believe.
我们已经大了
Yeah, I know.
是的,我知道
Dani!
丹尼!
Dani!
丹尼!
Dani! Are you up yet?
丹尼!你起来了没?
Maureen! Get that child outta bed.
莫琳!把她叫起来
Dani. Come on, get up. You’re gonna be late for church.
丹尼,起来,去教堂要迟到的
I hate church!
我恨教堂!
All right, once your baby brother gets here,
好了,等你的小♥弟♥弟♥一出生
you women won’t be able to boss me around so much.
你们这些女人就再也不能对我作威作福了
I won’t be so outnumbered. I won’t be so pregnant.
我不用再孤军奋战了 我不用再胖胖乎乎了
How do you feel? Not skinny.
感觉怎么样? 太胖了
Two or three weeks you’ll be back to normal.
两三周后你就会恢复正常
Next time you have a baby, you let me know how normal you feel afterward.
下次你生完孩子的时候,告诉我怎样算正常
Can’t you girls get in there and give your mother a hand?
你们就不能进去帮帮妈妈?
Maureen! These eggs are getting cold!
莫琳!鸡蛋要凉了!
Daddy going to his church again? Does he ever miss a Sunday?
爸爸又要去教堂吗? 他哪个周日错过了?
Why does he call it church when it’s not?
为什么他管钓鱼叫去教堂?
Because when he asked my daddy if he could marry me,
因为当他问我爸是不是能娶我时
my daddy said only if he agreed to find the Lord.
我爸说只要他愿意找到上帝就行
And he says it’s a lot easier finding the Lord out fishin’
他回答说去钓鱼比去任何教堂
than in any church he’s ever been to.
都更容易找到上帝
I think he’s right. Don’t think you’re gonna go with him.
我觉得他是对的 别想跟他一起去
Go upstairs. Brush your teeth. Wash your face. You’re goin’ to Sunday school.
星期日对儿童进行宗教教育的学校
Morning, Maureen. Well, I declare. You’re just filling out all over, aren’t you?
早上好,莫琳,你已经是个大姑娘了
Morning, Abi. And how’s the Trant family?
早上好,阿比,特兰特一家好吗?
Oh, just fine. Aw!
我们都很好 很好!
And, Danielle, you’re just shootin’ up like a weed, aren’t you?
丹妮尔,你比草还长得快
Just like a weed. That’s me.
我就是根草
One day that woman’s gonna cut herself on her own tongue and bleed to death.
有一天她会咬到舌头流血而死
Hello, Mrs Trant!
你好,特兰特夫人!
Let me get that for you.
让我来帮你
Hi, Maureen. Hey there, little bit. Didn’t recognise you with a dress on.
你好,莫琳,小不点,你穿裙子我都认不出了
You look great, Maureen. Be by to pick you up about six o’clock?
你看上去好极了,莫琳,六点来接你哦?
That’s right.
好的
See you later, Mrs Trant.
再见,特兰特夫人
That Billy Sanders thinks he’s such a hotshot. I don’t see why you go with him.
那个比利·桑德斯还真觉得他是个高手,我不懂你为什么要跟他走
I don’t go with him. I go out with him. Big difference.
我不是跟他走,是跟他出去 区别很大哦
Dani! Dani, you come back here!
丹尼!丹尼,回来!
Whenever it’s time to make lunch or do the dishes, she disappears.
一到做家务的时候她就玩失踪
Well, the way she does dishes, I’d just as soon she’d be gone.
看到她洗盘子的样子,我情愿她走开
Do any good? Oh, a little.
战绩怎么样? 一点点
“A little” means you did fine.
“一点点”就是说你钓到大鱼了
Let me see what you got.
让我看看你的成果
Where’s Dani? Off roamin’ around somewhere.
丹尼在哪? 在某个地方漫游
She’s supposed to be here helpin’ out.
她本该在这帮忙的
She’s gettin’ too big to be runnin’ around wild as a jack rabbit.
她已经象只会疯跑的大野兔了
Used to be she was too little. Now she’s too big.
过去她太小,现在又太大
I guess she passed up “just right” when nobody was lookin’.
我猜大家都没注意她处于“正好”的时候
Get outta here!
出去!
Who the hell do you think you are? You get outta here!
你以为你是谁?你出去!
This is private property. Damn right. And you’re trespassin’!
这是私人领地 对,所以你是非法入侵!
This is the Foster place. If your name isn’t Foster, you’re trespassin’!
这里是福斯特的产业,如果你不是福斯特,就是非法入侵
Well, it just so happens that it is.
你恰好说中了
Prove it! Prove your name’s Foster! I don’t have to prove nothin’.
证明你的名字就是福斯特! 我不需要证明任何事情
Nobody’s lived here as long as I can remember.
从我记事以来这里就没住过人
Well, they do now. So get your butt outta here.
现在有人住了,拍屁♥股♥走人吧
I’m not goin’.
我不走
If you’re not out by the time I count three, I’ll drag you out!
如果我数到三你还在这,我就把你拖出去!
You’re lyin’.
吹牛
One.

Two.

OK! OK! I’m goin’!
算了!算了!我走!
Turn around and close your eyes.
转过身去,闭上眼睛
Do it, damn you!
照着做,该死的!
What are you duckin’ behind the bushes for?
你躲在树丛后面干嘛?
You ain’t got nothin’ to hide.
你没处可躲
Danielle!
丹妮尔!
I thought I made it clear it’s time you start taking some responsibility around here.
我记得跟你说过,你要开始学着负责任了
Yes, sir.
是的,爸爸
I hope I don’t have to bring it up again.
希望我不需要再重复说了
Yes, sir.
是的,爸爸
Your mama saved you some lunch.
妈妈给你剩了些午饭
Probably cold by now.
现在也许冷了
All right.
去吧
Makin’ a cake? Mmhm. And ice cream.
做蛋糕吗? 冰激凌
Must be having company. Old friends of your daddy’s and mine.
要办聚会吧 你♥爸♥和我的老朋友
Honey, go take a bath. You smell like the pond.
亲爱的,去洗澡,你有股池塘味
I, uh, hope I’m not interrupting anything.
希望没打扰到你
I hope you’re finally done hogging the bathroom!
我希望你一直霸着浴室!
What time did you say that dance is over?
你说舞会什么时候结束?
11 o’clock, sir.
十一点,先生
It’s how many miles from the country club back here?
从乡村俱乐部回来要多远?
18.
十八里
So you should have Maureen home by 11.20, then?
所以你应该在十一点二十分把莫琳送回来,对不?
Yes, sir, about. Not “about”.
是的,先生,大概吧 不是“大概”
Yes, sir. 11.20.
是的,先生,四十一点二十
Hello, Mrs Trant. Maureen. I’m ready.
你好,特兰特夫人,莫琳 我准备好了
Not until you go inside and get a jacket, you’re not.
进去穿件夹克才算准备好
I don’t have one that goes with this dress.
我没有夹克配这条裙子
Then put on a different dress.
那就换条裙子
You got a full tank of gas? Yes, sir.
车加满油了吗? 是的,先生
No detours, no back roads, no liquor.
不许绕道,不许走小路,不许喝酒

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!