She looks at me every day.
她每天都看着我
Mary Jane Watson.
玛莉珍·华森
Oh, boy. If she only knew how I felt about her.
我真希望她知道 我有多爱她
But she can never know.
但是我不能让她知道
I made a choice once to live a life of responsibility.
我选择为伸张正义奉献一生
A life she can never be a part of.
我不能让她陷入危险
Who am I?
我是什么人
I’m Spider-Man, given a job to do.
我是蜘蛛人 身负神圣使命
And I’m Peter Parker, and I, too, have a job.
我也是彼得·帕克 有一份伟大的工作
Parker. Parker!
帕克 帕克
No, no, no, stop! Stop!
停 快停车
Parker, you’re late, man. Always late.
你迟到了 你老是迟到
I’m sorry, Mr. Aziz. There was a disturbance.
对不起 我被一件事耽搁了
Another disturbance. Always a disturbance with you.
拜托 你每次都搞这种飞机
Ome on, 21 minutes ago, in comes order.
21分钟前有人叫了比萨
Harmattan, Burton & Smith. Eight etra-large deep-dish pizzas.
浩然法律事务所 八个松厚饼皮什锦口味比萨
I told you, I don’t understand that language.
我跟你说过 那种语言我不懂啊
Speak English. You can’t make pizza.
讲英文 你不会做比萨
I can’t? I’ve been making pizza five years.
我不会 开玩笑 我做了五年的比萨了
In eight minutes, I am defaulting on Joe’s 29-minute guarantee.
八分钟内不送到 就超过29分钟送达的保证
Then, not only am I receiving no money for these pizzas…
这样一来 我不但收不到钱
…but I will lose the customer forever to Pizza Yurt.
连这个大客户都会被对手抢走
Why didn’t you send Saleem? Saleem was deported yesterday.
怎么不派萨利姆去 萨利姆昨天被赶走啦
Look… Smiley. What about my cheese pizza?
你看我的乳酪比萨怎样 开心一点
Look, you are my only hope, all right? You have to make it in time.
我全靠你了 你要准时送到
Peter, you’re a nice guy. But you’re ust not dependable.
你人很好 只是很不可靠
This is your last chance.
这是你最后一次机会
You have to go 42 blocks in 71 l2 minutes or your ass is fired.
七分半钟内赶到那 不然我就炒你鱿鱼
Go!
快去啊
Hey, what, are you stupid?
你猪头呀
Whoa! He stole that guy’s pizzas!
他抢了那家伙的比萨
I’m gonna get it!
我去捡
Hey, you guys. No playing in the streets.
小朋友 别在大马路玩耍
Yes, Mr. Spider-Man.
好 蜘蛛人哥哥
See you.
回头见
Way to go, Spidey!
帅哟 蜘蛛人
Pizza time.
比萨送来了
You’re late.
你迟到了
I’m not paying for those.
我不会付钱
Elevator.
电梯
Joe’s 29-minute guarantee is a promise, man.
我保证29分钟内把比萨送达
I know to you, Parker, a promise means nothing. But to me, it’s serious.
你不把这保证当回事 我却是很认真的
It’s serious to me too, Mr. Aziz.
我也很认真呀 老板
You’re fired. Go. Please, I need this ob.
你被开除了 走吧 我需要这份工作
You’re fired. Look, give me another chance.
你被开除了 再给我一次机会
You’re fired.
你被开除了
Parker, hello. You’re fired. Why?
帕克 你被开除了 为什么
Dogs catching Frisbees?
接飞盘的小狗
Pigeons in the park? A couple geezers playing chess?
公园里的鸽子 两个下棋的老头
Boss. Not now.
老板 别烦我
The Bugle could show another side of New York for a change.
我只想呈现纽约市温馨的一面
We got si minutes to deadline, Jonah. We need page one.
六分钟后截稿 缺头版版面
I don’t pay you to be a sensitive artiste. I pay you… Still not now!
我付你钱不是让你搞艺术 我叫你别烦我
I pay you because that psycho Spider-Man will pose for you.
是因为蜘蛛人只肯让你拍照
He won’t let me take any more pictures. You turned the whole city against him.
他不肯让我拍照了 你害他成为全民公敌
A fact I’m very proud of.
我可得意的咧
Get your pretty little portfolio off my desk before I go into a diabetic coma.
把这些恶心照片拿走 免得我把隔夜饭吐出来
It’s your wife, she lost her checkbook. Thanks for the good news.
你太太说她把支票簿搞丢了 这真是好消息
Please, isn’t there any of these shots you can use? I need the money.
你连一张都不肯采用吗 我真的很缺钱
Miss Brant. Get me a violin.
布小姐 快拿纸巾来 让擦我眼泪
Five minutes to deadline, Jonah.
只剩五分钟
Un a picture of a rancid chicken. Here’s the headline:
登一张死鸡照片 头条是
“Food Poisoning Scare Sweeps ity.”
禽流感侵袭纽约市
Some food got poisoned? I’m a little nauseous.
吃炸鸡都会中毒吗 我不是说我快吐了吗
All right, Mr. Jameson.
好吧 詹老板
It stinks. Obbie, there’s your page one.
逊毙了 这就是头条新闻
“Masked Menace Terrorizes Town.”
蒙面大坏蛋威胁纽约市
I told you, he’s not a menace.
他并不是大坏蛋
I told you… I’ll take care of it.
我警告你 我马上去办
I’ll give you 150. Three hundred.
我付你一百五十美元 三百美元
That’s outrageous.
太贵了啦
Done. Give this to the girl.
好吧 拿去领钱
Thank you. Bye-bye.
谢谢 再见
Hi.

Hey, Pete.
嗨 彼得
I don’t think this covers the advance I gave you a couple weeks ago.
这不够还你上次预支的钱
Ight. Sorry.
对喔 抱歉
Hey.

Hin up, okay?
抬起头来
Watch it, erk!
走路小心点
Dr. Onnors. Sorry.
康博士 对不起
Where were you headed, Parker?
你要去哪儿
To your class.
上你的课呀
My class is over.
我的课上完了
See me standing here?
你没看到我站在这儿吗
I’m sorry. I’m trying. I wanna be here.
对不起 我很努力想赶来
Then be here.
那就要准时上课
Look at you, Peter.
看看你
Your grades have been steadily declining. You’re late for class.
你的成绩一落千丈 上课老是迟到
You always appear ehausted.
你总是疲惫不堪
Your paper on fusion is still overdue.
你也还没交核融合的报告
I know. I’m planning to write it on Dr. Otto Octavius.
我计划写巴奥图博士的研究
Planning is not a maor at this university.
大学没有计划这门科系
Octavius is a friend of mine.
巴博士是我的朋友
Better do your research, Parker.
你要好好写报告
Get it done, or I’m failing you.
交不出来 我就会把你当掉
Surprise!
惊喜
Well, say something.
说话呀
What’s the occasion?
今天是什么大日子
Eally, Peter. It’s your birthday!
你忘啦 今天是你的生日
Whether you want to remember it or not.
你看你自己都忘了
He lives in another reality. Don’t you, Pete?
他活在另一个世界 对吧 彼得
Hi, M.J. Hi.
嗨 玛莉珍 嗨
Hey, buddy. Hey.
好兄弟 嗨
Long time, no see.
好久不见
So how’s the play? I read a great review.
你演的舞台剧受到好评
It’s going fine. It’s going good.
进行得挺顺利的
She’s brilliant in it.
她演得超棒
Harry sent me roses.
哈利送我玫瑰花
So where you been, pal? You don’t return my calls.
你怎么都不回我电♥话♥
I’ve been busy.
我最近很忙
Taking pictures of Spider-Man? How’s the bug these days?
忙着替蜘蛛人拍照 那只害虫近来好吗
The less you see of that man, the better.
那个人你最好少见为妙
Now, let’s all go into the other room and have something to eat.
大家到餐厅吃饭吧
I’ll get the hors d’oeuvres.
我去拿点心
So how are things going at Oscorp?
你在奥氏企业做得怎样
They’re great. I’m head of Special Proects.
很好 我现在是特别计划的总监
We’re about to make a breakthrough on fusion.
我们的核融合研究有重大突破
How lovely, Harry. Your father would be so proud, rest his soul.
你真能干 你父亲在天之灵一定以你为荣
Thank you.
谢谢
We’re actually funding one of your idols, Pete. Otto Octavius.
我在资助你的偶像巴奥图博士
I’m writing a paper on him. You want to meet him?
我正在写他的报告 你想见他吗
You’d introduce me?
你肯带我去见他
You bet.
当然啰
Octavius is gonna put Oscorp on the map…
他会帮助奥氏企业达到
…in a way my father never even dreamed of.
连我爸也梦想不到的成就
M.J., could you give me a hand?
玛莉珍 过来帮忙
She’s waiting for you, pal.
她在等着你
What do you mean?
什么意思
The way she looks at you or doesn’t look at you.
她一直忍♥不住在偷瞄你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!