Hot water, please.
请给我一杯热水
Excuse me?
你说什么
He said, car is closed.
他说下班了
He get for you.
他会给你拿热水来的
Thank you. You’re welcome.
谢谢 不客气
American?
你是美国人
Guilty.
这么快就被看出来了
First time to Turkey?
第一次来土耳其么
No, no, no.
不不
Been here…
很久以前
…a long time ago.
来过
Different life.
那时候跟现在可不一样
Now you come back. Yes.
现在你又回来了 是的
Looking for something.
来找点东西
My brother.
我兄弟说
He say…
你能在土耳其想找什么 都能找到
…you can find whatever you wish in Turkey.
是么 是啊
Yeah?
我在找的那个人 把自己的女儿
How about a man who kidnapped his own daughter…
从她美国♥母♥亲的身边 绑走了
…and took her away from her American mother?
是个虐待狂 算不上真男人
An abusive man.
他这不是爱自己的孩子
So not a real man.
只是为了惩罚前妻
No love for the child. Just a need to punish his ex-wife…
把她最在乎的东西夺走
…to take the one thing away from her that meant everything to her…
他压根没想过
…with no intention of returning the child.
把孩子送回母亲身边
Do you think that…?
你觉得…
Excuse me.
抱歉
Do you think I could find that man in Turkey? Or maybe…
你觉得我能在土耳其找到他么
…on his way to Turkey?
或者说 在去土耳其的路上能找到么
I…
是我
…would not be looking for such a man.
就不会去找他
It would be…
过程
…dangerous.
蛮危险的
For you.
对你这样的人来说是这样的
Men like him would think that.
像他那样的人可能会这么觉得
And, God as my witness, I would give him a chance.
苍天在上 我要给他一个机会
To stop.
住手
To reconsider.
再考虑一下
To think about the worst thing that could ever happen to him.
考虑一下 这会对他本人造成什么严重后果
To imagine that.
好好想想
There are two kinds of pain in this world.
在这世界上 痛苦可以分为两种
Pain that hurts.
有些只是皮肉之苦
Pain that alters.
有些则会让你做出改变
Today…
今天
…you get to choose.
你得做出选择
Baby.
亲爱的
Oh, baby. Oh, my God.
宝贝 我的天
Oh, God. Mom!
我的天 妈妈
Oh, my baby.
我的宝贝
Are you okay?
你没事吧
My baby.
我的宝贝
The State Department doesn’t know a thing about it, Grace. No one does.
格蕾丝 国♥务♥院♥的人都不知道是什么情况 大家都糊涂了
Just that 45 minutes ago, someone delivered your daughter…
就在45分钟前 有人把你的女儿
…to the desk downstairs.
送到了楼下的前台处
Oh, I love you so much.
我好爱你 我爱你
I love you, I love you.
我爱你
My favourite driver, always on time like clockwork.
我最喜欢的司机就是他了 总是非常准时 跟卡车司机一样
Samuel. Roberto…
塞缪尔 罗伯特
…it’s not easy getting in and out here.
我这把年纪 出去一趟真不容易
Copy Centre?
是去复印室么 什么
Copy Centre? Yes.
是去复印室么 是的
Lift off!
出发吧
How am I today?
我今天如何呢
The same, only worse.
还是老样子 每况愈下
Every day I know less.
每过一天 我的记忆日渐衰退
Welcome to the club.
欢迎加入老年人俱乐部
Thanks for the Lyft.
感谢你开车送我来
And a piece of advice:
我对你有条建议
Always be nice to anybody who has access…
你可得好好对待那些
…to your toothbrush.
能接触到你牙刷的人
Okay. Thank you for this interview and opportunity.
好的 感谢您给我这次面试的机会
Now, as you can see from my résumé….
您看看我的简历…
No, no, no.
不不不
Thank you for this opportunity.
感谢您给我这次机会
I’ve admired your company’s position towards the environment….
这么久以来 我一直期盼能加入贵公♥司♥
…and to be a part of that…. Ma.
成为其中的一份子
Ma, I got accepted. Yeah, I got accepted, Ma.
妈 我被录取了
I got– “It is with great pleasure that we write to offer you admission…
我被录取了 我被录取了 我们很高兴的通知您
…to the College of Engineering, class of 2019,” Ma!
您已被工程学院 2019级班录取 妈妈
I gotta finish high school first.
我得先读完高中
I don’t get to choose when I go, Tommy.
汤米 要去哪我没得选
Right. The Army does that.
对 那是军队的事
I’ll text you when I’m at the gate. I love you both.
到了门口我再发信息给你 我爱你们
Where you headed? Iraq.
你要派到哪里 伊♥拉♥克♥
First tour?
第一次出任务么
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
I’ll be there to pick you up when you get back.
等你回来了 我会去接你的
Thank you.
谢谢你
How they coming? Left you something upstairs.
过得怎么样 我给你留了点东西
Did you?
是么
Thank you, Fatima. You coming to the potluck?
谢谢你 法蒂玛 你来我这吃顿饭么
Yes, I’m coming. Plates and napkins.
我会去的 给我准备好纸巾和盘子
Napkins and plates. All right.
纸巾和盘子 好的
And forks!
还有叉子
Why are you doing this?
你们为什么要这样
I got your name on a piece of paper in my pocket.
有人在我口袋里放了一张纸片 上面写着你的名字
It’s all that matters.
这就足矣了
Hey, hey, hey. Look at me.
嘿 看着我
No, no, no. Stop talking.
不 不 不 闭嘴
This is happening. Please, don’t.
现在情况就是这样 求求你 不要
Your son’s gonna be home any second, right?
你的孩子马上就回家了 对吧
Open your mouth. No.
张开嘴 不
Open your mouth. No.
张开嘴 不
Weathermen are the best. Princess hairdressers are.
天气预报员是最棒的工作 王后御用理发师才是
Weathermen are the best. Dolphin trainers are totally the best.
天气预报员是最棒的工作 海豚训练师肯定是最棒的
You don’t have to know anything.
你没必要知道那么多
There are screens on the sides and the front.
他们前面和旁边都有屏幕
You don’t see anything. They are the best. You curl their hair
你没搞定 他们是最棒的 卷头发…
Hey.
嘿
Mr McCall.
麦考尔先生
Ordered a book last week. Oh, yeah.
上周订了本书 是的
McCall.
麦考尔
I– I don’t see it.
我在这没找到
I’ll be right back.
我马上回来
Man with the list. “Hundred Books Everyone Should Read.”
你带着个清单 这可是每人必读的百部书籍之一呢
Guilty as charged. In Search of Lost Time.
是的 追忆似水年华
Came in yesterday. Thank you.
昨天到货的 谢谢
What number?
现在读了多少了
Last one.
这是最后一本
Well, I hope you start another list.
希望你可以再列个书单啊
Me too. How much? Forty, please.
我也是这么想的 我要付多少 40元
Thank you.
谢谢
Sign is down?
牌子拿掉了
Sale sign. Oh, a change of circumstances.
就是那个待售的牌子 情况有变化了
Not going anywhere now.
现在不准备搬走了
I don’t want a drink.
我不想喝东西
I don’t want a drink. I don’t want a drink.
我不想喝东西 我不想喝东西
“God…
我的天
…grant me the serenity to accept things that I cannot change…
请上帝赐予我平静 以接受我不能改变的事情
…the courage to change the things I can…
赐予我勇气 以改变我能改变的事情