Brothers and sisters, penguins all.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥,企鹅们
Everything in this world…
这世上所有的事
No matter how big…
无论多大
no matter how small…
无论多小
is connected in ways we never expected.
都有我们意想不到的关联
Yes, indeed.
是的
Mumble!
马布尔!
Sorry…
对不起
Lift your head up ‘Cause you’re a star.
抬起头来 因为你是大明星
Be strong, boy, know who you are.
要坚强 孩子 知道你是谁吗?!
Come on, Erik, give it a shat.
来,艾瑞克,试试
Hey.
嘿
Aw, my little munkin.
哦,我的宝贝
I’ll go talk to him.
我去跟他谈谈
Oh, let me try.
噢,让我去吧
Hey, little guy.
嘿 小家伙
Are you okay’? Mmhm.
你好吗? Mmhm.
You’re not joining the party? Mmmm.
为什么不和大家一起跳呢 不
Can you say why?
能告诉我为什么吗?
Why?
为什么?
Na. What I mean is, why are you…?
不不,我的意思是…
Uncle Mumble. I think he’s asking, “Why dance?”
马布尔叔叔,我想他是问为什么要跳舞
Like, he needs a solid reason. Don’t you, Erik?
好像需要一个理由 是不是,艾瑞克?
Yeah.
是
Plenty of reasons to dance.
是的 有很多跳舞的理由啊
What’s mine, Pa?
我的是什么,爸爸?
Well, the only way to find out is to try it.
好吧 能找到理由的唯一方法就是 跳跳试试
Come on, son. It’s just one big old fact after the other.
来吧儿子!只不过是轮流迈动脚步
No one’ll laugh at you, I promise.
没人会笑话你的 我保证
Come on. On my feet.
来吧,到我脚上来
Yeah.
是啊.
You’ll get the hang of it. All you gotta do…
你会学会的 你需要做的就是
is feel the beat.
感觉节奏
Come on, son. Let’s shake this world!
来吧,儿子!让我们跳起来!
That’s it. Get stupid.
就是这样!放开跳!
It’s not funny!
这不好笑!
Can you whiz an cue and finishwith a headstand? I don’t think so.
你能倒立着用尾巴尿尿吗?我不觉得
Are you okay? Are you hurt?
你还好吗?受伤了吗?
Oh, gash. That was… Wow.
老天!刚才真是… 哇哦
Oh. Uh…
哦…嗯…
Erik. Erik.
艾瑞克 艾瑞克!
Erik, I’m really sorry.
艾瑞克 真的很抱歉
Come on, champ.
没事儿 孩子
It wasn’t that bad.
没那么糟了
When I was your age…
我在你这么大的时候
I got laughed at a lot. They thought I was weird too.
也经常被嘲笑 大家也认为我很怪异
Mumble!
马布尔!
I mean, different, in a coal way.
我… 我是想说,不是怪 是与众不同
Mumble!
马布尔!
Like, you’re coal.
我是说 你是好孩子
I was uncool.
我很怪异
Easy, easy.
别说了
Really uncool.
我真的很怪
Okay. You know, Erik…
好了 你知道的 艾瑞克…
when your daddy’s in a deep hole…
你♥爸♥爸这个人说错话…
he’s gotta learn to stop digging.
总是还要越描越黑
Yeah.
是…
Mumble! A little help here.
马布尔! 来帮个忙
We’d never have an egg with you.
我们绝对不会和你生蛋
No way.
绝对没门
Give me one good reason. – too short.
给我一个理由先 – 你太矮了
And you’re grass.
而且令人讨厌
Is that guy bothering you?
他纠缠你们了吗?
No, he’s nobody.
没 他是个废物
I wanna know what love is.
我想知道爱是什么
Hey, Mumble. Amigo.
嘿,马布尔 -朋友
Hey. Hey!
喂 喂!
I want you to show me
我想有人能给我爱
Ramon, get out of there. That’s Erik’s hole.
雷蒙 出来 那是艾瑞克的窝
Ramon! What?
雷蒙! 干嘛!
We’re having a private conversation with Erik.
我们在跟小艾瑞克聊心事呢
So you, too, are mocked and misunderstand?
你也被嘲笑 被人误解?
Amigo, please.
朋友,别这样
Don’t worry, I can fix it.
别担心,我能搞定
No, nu, nu.
别 别 别
Let me tell something to you.
我告诉你
What’s a best friend for if he cannot bring a daddy and his boy together?
如果不能帮忙马布尔处理好父子关系
Hello? Where are you?
哈喽? 你在哪儿呢?
Hello? Hello? Hello?
哈喽 哈喽 哈喽?
There you are.
原来在这儿
You know, fluffito, the truth is…
孩子 事实上是…
far wild maverick outcasts like us who cannot be tamed…
像我们这样不合群的人 是无法被改变的
this place sucks!
这个垃圾地方
Ramon, you’re being ridiculous.
雷蒙 你别胡说了
Not any more.
再也不会了
I am going home to Adelie Land.
我要回家 回阿德利之地去了
Erik?
艾瑞克
Knock knock? Hello?
叩 叩 在么?
Haney, I think he needs to be alone right now.
亲爱的,我觉得他需要一个人待会儿
We can’t leave him by himself in a hole.
我们不能把他一个人丢在洞里面
We’ve got his back, sir.
有我们呢!是的
Yeah. True that.
是啊 说的对
There you go.
这样就对了
Let the hoppers work it cut. Quite right.
让小家伙们自己解决 完全正确!
Okay, come on.
好了,走吧
All right. Step away.
好的 都走吧
Nothing to see here. Shufflely off-ely.
没什么好看的 走吧
So much for my daddy skills.
我这个当爹的 真不知道该怎么办
Adiós, Emperor Land!
再见,君王之地!
This is one fabulous penguin you will never laugh at again.
我是一只优秀企鹅 再也不会被你们嘲笑了!
Never!
再也不会!
Hey, Atticus. Snack time.
嘿,艾提卡斯,吃零食了
Erik?
艾瑞克!
Shh. I think they’re snuggled up.
嘘…他们可能靠在一起…
All snazzy.
全睡着了
They’re not here.
他们不见了
Babe! Oh! Boadicea!
波波!保加斯亚!
Come on, Atticus. Why you fouling around?
快出来 艾提卡斯 别胡闹了
Where are you?
你在哪儿?
I know you hear me, Atticus.
我知道你听见了,艾提卡斯
Gloria? Do you think they could have, you know, run off?
格洛丽亚,你觉得他们是否…你明白的…逃跑了?
Outside? By themselves?
到野外? 就他们几个?
Maybe they followed Ramon.
也许他们跟着雷蒙
I know, I know.
亲爱的… 我知道…我知道…
But I really ought to check it cut. I won’t be lung.
不过我还是去看看的好 很快就回来
Mumble, relax.
马布尔 放松点
We will find them and when we do, you’ll find a way to put things right.
会找到他们的,等找到了 你会有办法处理好这件事的
You’re a good dad.
你是一个好爸爸
Yeah.
是啊
I’ll be back as soon as I can, okay?
我会尽快回来的,好吗
Whoa, that was a big one.
哇哦 那真是一个大浪
I hate it when that happens.
我讨厌大浪
Hey, Will? Is that you?
喂 威尔 是你吗?
Of course it’s me. Can’t you tell?
当然是我 看不出来吗?
No. Not if we all lack the same.
当然啊 我们都长得一模一样
I don’t.
我就不同
Will, we are krill. We are meant to lack the same.
威尔,我们是磷虾。我们生来就都长得一样
Not me, Bill. There’s only one of me in all the world.
不包括我,比尔,全世界只有一个我
I am one in a krillion. Hm.
我是独一无二的磷虾 嗯
Where you going? I’m leaving.
你去哪儿? 我要离开