Wouldn’t be on the first floor, would it?
不是在一楼吗?
Ambulance!
救护车
Yeah. Yeah, here you are, love. In ‘ere.
是的,是的,你们来了,亲爱的,这里
It’s the old fella.
是这位老人
He’s collapsed on the couch.
他病倒在睡椅上
Let’s have a look at him, eh?
我们来给他检查一下
This is his grand-daughter.
这是他的孙女
You were here when this happened, were you?
事情发生的时候你在这吗?
Yeah, I just come in and found him on the couch.
是的,我一进来就发现他倒在睡椅上
What’s his name?
他叫什么名字?
Dave Carr. Dave!
Dave Carr Dave
Dave!
Dave
Is he gonna be all right?
他会好过来吗?
Dave? Dave?
Dave?Dave?
No response there, Dave.
没有反应,Dave
No response, yeah…
没有反应,是的…
How’s he doing, love?
他怎么样了?
He’s okay at the moment so let’s just keep our fingers crosse.
现在他还好,我们可以为他祈祷
Does he have any other close relatives at all?
他还有什么其他亲属吗?
There’s my mum. She lives in wales,
还有我妈妈,她住在威尔士
so, I mean, she doesn’t see him often
我是说,她并不经常来看他
Her and me dad have split up.
她和我父亲已经离婚了
Paul, make the hospital. He’s just gone on us, mate.
Paul,通知医院,他现在的情况很严重
Oh, God! Have we lost him? Oh, God, Dot!
噢,上帝,他会死吗? 噢,上帝
It’s all right…
会好的…
(THE MINER MORE PIT CLOSURES)
(更多矿工陷入困境)
(The Socialist LABOURS’ FIFTH COLUMN)
(社工党第五纵队)
(SPANISH TROOPS REVOLT IN MOROCCO)
(西班牙军队在摩洛哥反叛)
(THE DAILY wORKER)
(每日工人)
(ALL INTO ACTION NOw! DEFEND SPANISH REPUBLIC!)
(全体动员起来,保卫西班牙共和国)
In February a coalition of socialist,
二月社♥会♥主♥义♥者联合一起
republican and other left wing parties
共和党人和其他左翼政党
were victorious in the general election.
在大选中获得胜利
They proposed a series of democratic reforms.
他们提议进行一系列的民♥主♥改革
The big landowners, industrialists,
大地主,工厂主
churchmen and army officers
传教士和军官
feared the growing power of the working class.
惧怕不断增长的工人阶级的力量
July 18th.
七月十八日
There was a ilitary uprising
爆发了一场由
led by the Fascist General Franco
法♥西♥斯♥将军佛朗哥领导的武装反叛
against the democratically elected government.
矛头直指民♥主♥选举产生的政♥府♥
Government supporters formed militias to defend themselves.
政♥府♥的支持者组成民兵保卫他们自己
Organised by trades unions and political parties,
在工会和政党的组织下
they went to fight for their democratic rights
他们为自己的民♥主♥权利
against the Fascists.
与法♥西♥斯♥做殊死斗争
This, this is… this is the…
这,这是…这是…
one of the militias going to the Zaragosa front in, in Aragon.
一支民兵将去在Aragon的Zaragosa前线
You can see all the cars.
你们可以看到所有的汽车
They’ve got the name of the workers’ organisation…
他们以工人组织的名义
because they’ve all been nationalised,
因为他们都成为了国家的一部分
they’ve all been taken over by the workers.
他们都由工人接管
That is the Union of, of the Railway workers.
那个是铁路工人联合会
This is the CNT…
这个是CNT…
the anarchists’ union.
无政♥府♥主义者联合会
As you can see…
你们可以看到…
the support the whole of Barcelona is on the streets
巴塞罗那的全部支持者都涌到了街道上
but with very few guns.
但是他们只有很少的枪
Most people haven’t got guns.
大部分人没有枪
You can see young, old, men, women.
你们可以看到青年,老人,男人,女人
These are the fascists.
那些是法♥西♥斯♥份子
The General, the defenders of privilege.
将军,特权的守卫者
And this is what they are doing to us.
这就是他们怎么对我们的
They are killed and left there…
他们被杀死并遗弃在那…
just for being trade unionists.
仅仅因为他们是工团主义者
Every defeat for us is a defeat for you.
对我们的每一个打击也是对你们的
Every step that takes Franco closer to poser in Spain
佛朗哥在西班牙采取的每一个行动都使情况更加困难
also takes the fascists closer to power here.
也使法♥西♥斯♥份子离这的权力更加接近
If Franco wins the war…
如果佛朗哥赢得战争…
it would be a major boost for fascists everywhere.
将是对各地的法♥西♥斯♥份子一个大大的推动
And before long, comrades…
而且不久以后,同志们…
they will drag all freedom-loving people
他们将把所有爱好自♥由♥的人♥民♥
down to barbarism and, and war.
拖进野蛮和战争
Comrades, whether Spanish or English, or American or Chinese
同志们,不管是西班牙人或英国人,美国人还是中国人
we are one class of people with the same aspiration…
我们是一群有着相同理想的人
the same hope for a just and equal society.
有着建立一个公正平等社会的共同愿望
I want you to join with us…
我要你们加入我们…
make our fight your fight.
把我们的战斗当成你们的战斗
Let’s come together…
让我们聚集到一起
let’s come together…
让我们聚集到一起
Let’s take up the slogan. No Pasaran.
让我们高喊口号♥ 反对压♥迫♥
They shall not pass. No Pasaran. No Pasaran.
他们不会得逞的 反对压♥迫♥,反对压♥迫♥
No Pasaran.
反对压♥迫♥
No Pasaran.
反对压♥迫♥
You’ve got our support. We’re right behind you.
你已经取得了我们的支持 我们完全支持你们
We wanna fight.
我们要战斗
No Pasaran.
反对压♥迫♥
Kit…
Kit
I’m going to go to Spain.
我将去西班牙
What, just like that you’re going to Spain?
你为了什么要去西班牙?
Well, not just like that but…
不是因为别的而是…
It’ll take a while to organise.
要花时间来组织
I’ll go to Barcelona, sort it out from there.
我要去巴塞罗那,在那建立一个组织起来
Why you? Why have you got to go?
为什么是你?为什么必须你去?
Because I can.
因为我能
I haven’t got any kids or nothing. I mean, you know…
我没有什么牵挂,一无所有 我是说,你知道…
what am I doing here, Kit?
我在这干什么呢,Kit?
I’m on fifteen bob a week on the dole.
一星期要去15次救济站
Y’know, there’s millions of us, out of work.
这有上百万像我这样失去了工作的人
I’m on, you know, demon-strations, hunger marches just…
我饱受痛苦还有饥饿的煎熬…
I know. I’ve been there with you.
我知道,在这我一直跟你在一起
I know. But I want to do something.
我知道,但我想做点事情
And you can’t do it here?
但是你不能在这做吗?
If we’ve got to do it, we’ve got to do it now.
如果我们必须去做,我们现在就做
We’ve got to stop them
我们得阻止他们
otherwise it’s not, it’s going to be too late, Kit.
否则就太晚了,Kit
We’ll have no future here.
在这我们没有前途
I can’t spare you.
我舍不得你
Come here.
过来
Dear Kit…
亲爱的Kit
well I made it.
我很好
It was a bit tricky and the sea was rough.
天气有些多变,大海狂暴呼啸
I was glad to get off that ship.
我很高兴下了船
But Larry, who smuggled me aboard, turned up trumps.
偷偷把我带上船的Larry令人满意
He got us ashore, in one piece, at Marseilles…
在马赛,他把我们一块送上岸
and put us on the road to Spain.
带领我们踏上了前往西班牙的大路
And then I hitched a lift in a couple of lorries to the border.
接着我爬上一些开往边境的卡车
It seems there’s no organisation here to help volunteers like me
看起来那没有帮助像我这样志愿者的组织
you’ve just got to make your own way.
你得自己找过去
With no passport, crossing the frontier wasn’t easy
没有护照,穿越国境并不容易
and I had to walk across the Pyrenees.
我不得不徒步穿越比利牛斯山脉
I must have climbed for miles.
我一定爬了好多英里
My boots are all shot to pieces and my feet are steaming.
我的靴子烂成了几瓣,脚也暴露在外
I was scared stiff but we made it.
我担心脚会僵硬,但我们挺过来了
Would you like to sit down?
你愿意坐下来吗?
Would you like to sit down?
你愿意坐下来吗?
Madam, could you please move the chickens?
夫人,请你把小鸡拿开点好吗?
Now I’m in Spain
现在我在西班牙了
and everything is so bright it hurts your eyes.
一切事物都是这么明亮,刺痛双眼
I’ve ‘copped’ the train for Barcelona.
我坐上了开往巴塞罗那的火车
Maybe I’ll see some action.
也许我将看到一些行动