早上好 迭戈
Morning, Diego.
…实际上是要在听证会上现场作证
…is actually gonna testify live at the hearing,
例如 通过证词提交
versus, for example, being submitted by deposition testament.

Hey.
在简报时间表方面 我们只是为您注释了它
In terms of the briefing schedule, we just annotated it for you.
案件档案的副本?
Copy of the case file?
我们建议在月底之前交换展品清单
We propose to exchange exhibit lists by the end of the month.
你坐在吗?
Are you sitting in?
你要加入这个案子吗?我们很幸运有你
Are you gonna join the case? We’d be lucky to have you.
原告今天早上新闻爆了
Plaintiff’s been all over the news this morning.
是的 我们预料到的
Yeah, we expected that.
我是说 他没慌乱
I mean, he’s not rattled.
航♥空♥公♥司♥想让它成为公♥关♥活动
The airlines want to make it a PR campaign,
但我们会在法庭上打败他们
but we’ll beat ’em in court.
我们拭眼而已
We’ll see.
你太快了我本来想请你吃午饭的
You’re too quick. I was hoping to buy you lunch.
继续 排队 我推荐阿萨达
Go on. Get in line. I recommend the asada.

Nah.
所以 比尔怎么样了?
So… how’s Bill?
-分开了 -哦 对不起
– Separated. – Oh, sorry.
他也是
So was he.
我能为你做什么?
What can I do for you?
上周 在巴黎 一位来自毛里塔尼亚的律师找过我的公♥司♥
Last week, in Paris, a lawyer from Mauritania approached my firm.
毛里塔尼亚?
Mauritania?
西北非洲
Northwest Africa.
律师代表那边的一个家庭
The lawyer represents a family over there.
2001年11月 他们的儿子被毛里塔尼亚警方带走审问
In November 2001, their son was taken for questioning by Mauritanian police.
他失踪了
He disappeared.
三年来 他们不知道他是否死了 在监狱里
For three years, they don’t know if he’s dead, in prison.
他们不知道没人知道
They don’t know. No one knows.
然后几周前
And then, a few weeks ago,
《明镜》周刊写了一篇报道 说他被关押在关塔那摩湾
Der Spiegel writes a story saying that he’s detained in Guantánamo Bay.
他们说他是9/11的组织者之一
They say he’s one of the organizers of 9/11.
-是吗? -我不知道
– Is he? – I don’t know.
我还没跟他说过话
I haven’t spoken with him.
关塔那摩甚至不会证实他在那里
Guantánamo will not even confirm that he’s there.
我没有安全许可
I don’t have a security clearance.
公♥司♥不会受理Gitmo的案子
The firm won’t take a Gitmo case.
你什么时候开始关心公♥司♥的想法了?
Since when do you care about what the firm thinks?
你还有 Nsa 西装的许可 不是吗?
And you still have your clearance from your NSA suit, no?
加油 一个电♥话♥ 看看他是否在那里
Come on. One phone call, to see if he’s there.
囚犯 他叫什么名字?
Prisoner, what’s his name?
斯拉希S -L -A -H -I.
Slahi. S-L-A-H-I.
名字:穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
First name: Mohamedou.
不 不 不 不是”穆♥罕♥默♥德♥”穆罕默杜检查日志
No, no, no. Not “Mohammed.” Mohamedou. Check the logs.
他不在那里还是你不知道他是否在那里?
Well, he’s not there or you don’t know whether he’s not there?
好吧 我等一下
All right, I’ll hold.
戈兰森?
Goranson?
航♥空♥公♥司♥
Airlines.
哦 是的 在那边
Oh, yeah. It’s over there.
但这是你的设施 你怎么不知道你抱着谁?
But it’s your facility, so how do you not know who you’re holding?
“他不在那里”?
“He’s not not there”?
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
我是说 他不是薛定格的猫他要么在那里 要么不在那里
I mean, he’s not Schrodinger’s cat. He’s either there or he’s not there.
你想代表9/11的招聘主管吗?
You wanna represent the head recruiter for 9/11?
所谓
Alleged.
不 我在为人身保护令辩护
And no, I’m defending habeas corpus…
布♥什♥和拉♥姆♥斯♥菲♥尔♥德♥正在愉快地拆除 因为我们说话
which Bush and Rumsfeld are dismantling gleefully as we speak.
南希 我们都喜欢在本届政♥府♥中大放异彩
Nancy, we’d all love a pop at this administration,
但还有更多的考虑
but there’s more to consider.
人们希望看到这些家伙被烧死
People wanna see these guys burn.
包括大量潜在客户
Including plenty of prospective clients.
美国政♥府♥在关塔那摩关押了700多名囚犯
Well, the US government is holding upwards of 700 prisoners in Guantánamo.
我们不知道他们是谁我们不知道他们被指控什么
And we don’t know who they are. We don’t know what they’re charged with.
我们什么时候开始在这个国家不经审判就把人关起来的?
Since when did we start locking people up without a trial in this country?
我不想你在这个上面旋转你的轮子
I don’t want you spinning your wheels on this.
大卫
David…
我们同意我们可以选择我们自己的公益战斗
we agreed that we could pick our own pro bono fights.
无干扰
No interference.
我喜欢这场战斗的样子
I like the look of this fight.
我只是礼貌地来找你
I’m only coming to you as a courtesy.

Okay.
你需要什么?
What do you need?
呃 现在只有我 还有个有安全许可的翻译
Uh, just me for now, and a translator with security clearance.
囚犯讲阿♥拉♥伯语、法语和德语
The prisoner speaks Arabic, French, and German.
听起来很贵
Sounds expensive.
嘿 泰瑞 你会说法语 对吧?
Hey, Teri, you speak French, right?
是的 但我在戈兰森案上
Yeah. But I’m on the Goranson case.
航♥空♥公♥司♥
Airlines.
-是的 它没有腿 -有点苛刻
– Yeah, it’s got no legs. – That’s a bit harsh.
我看着它 你找错原告了
I looked at it. You got the wrong plaintiff.
没有陪审团会通过的
No jury’s gonna get past that.
是的
Yeah.
泰 瑞?
Teri?
当然
Yes, sure.
我的意思是
I mean…
谁不想去古巴免费旅行 对吧?
who doesn’t want a free trip to Cuba, right?
我们现在休息了一会儿 现在 几点钟?
We got a little break now. What time is it?
是的 我们有大约20分钟的时间 你想喝杯咖啡吗?
Yeah, we got about 20 minutes. You wanna grab a coffee?
-我可以静脉注射 -当然可以
– I could take one intravenously. – Sure.
嘿 斯图
Hey, Stu!
哦 我一会儿就赶上你们
Oh! I’ll catch up with y’all in a few.
先生 我没有在日程表上看到你的名字 你在演讲吗?
Sir, I didn’t see your name on the schedule. You giving a talk?
不 只是路过嘿 你知道惠特·科布在OGC吗?
No, just passing through. Hey, you know Whit Cobb over at OGC?
确定 什么给予?
Sure. What gives?
嗯 我们正在整理一些东西 你的名字出现了 你有时间吗?
Well, we’re putting something together. Your name came up. You got a minute?
是的
Yeah.
我们到了
Here we are.
嘿 看看我找到谁了
Hey, look who I found.
嘿 惠特最近怎么样?
Hey, Whit. How’s it been?
斯图尔特 这么多年过去了 很高兴再次见到你
Stuart. Great to see you again after all these years.
还有你
And you.
这是鲍勃他是 嗯 奥加
This is Bob. He’s, um, OGA.
斯图和我一起工作
Stu and I worked together…
-坐下 -谢谢
– Sit down. – Thank you.
斯图和我一起处理那个毒品案
Stu and I worked together on that drug case back in…
-什么时候? -呃 96 97
– When was it? – Uh, ’96, ’97.
他一个接一个地把他们卷起来
He rolled ’em up one after another.
莱纳特称他为”链子上的狗”
Lehnert called him his “dog on a chain.”
莱纳特将军可以让我们穿着汽油服低爬过地狱
General Lehnert could get us to low crawl through hell in a gasoline suit.
你一直在关注Gitmo发生的事情?
You been paying much attention to what’s going on down at Gitmo?
有一点 是的
A little, yeah.
我奉命在关塔那摩为敌方战斗人员设立9/11战争法庭
I have orders to stand up a 9/11 war court for enemy combatants held in Guantánamo
在总统的管辖下
under jurisdiction of the president.
你熟悉前奎林吗?
You’re familiar with Ex Parte Quirin?
二战八名纳粹破坏者案
The World War II case with eight Nazi saboteurs
被U型船偷偷带进美国的?
that were caught sneaking into the US by U-boat?
八名纳粹分子 在不到一个月的时间内被定罪八人
Eight Nazis, eight convictions in less than a month.
你忘了打孔线
You forgot the punch line.
其中六人得到了电椅
Six of them were given the electric chair.
粗暴的正义这是本届政♥府♥想要的
Rough justice. That’s what this administration wants.
我们在阿富汗收押了很多囚犯
We’ve taken a lot of prisoners in Afghanistan,
我们的方式通过本拉♥登♥和策划这狗屎的家伙
working our way through to Bin Laden and the guys who planned this shit.
积压需要清理
There’s a backlog needs clearing.
比尔告诉我你的一个好朋友在9/11飞机上
Bill tells me a good friend of yours was on one of the planes, 9/11.
布鲁斯·泰勒
Bruce Taylor.
他是175号♥航♥班♥的第一位军官 这架飞机撞上了南塔
He was first officer on Flight 175, the plane that hit the South Tower.
我们一起在樱桃点飞行了KC-130
We flew KC-130s at Cherry Point together.
凯茜和我妻子金姆一起在同一家医院工作所以
Cathy and my wife, Kim, they worked at the same hospital together, so…
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·乌尔德·斯拉希毛里塔尼亚人
Mohamedou Ould Slahi. The Mauritanian.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!