Oh, shit. Carl. Carl. Carl, Carl!
糟糕了 卡尔 卡尔 卡尔 卡尔
Dude, we slept in again. The song’s about to start!
伙计 我们又睡过头了 马上就要开始唱那首歌♥了
Shit, Frank! We can’t miss the song. Barry, wake up!
糟糕了 弗兰克 我们不能错过那首歌♥啊 巴里快醒醒
What? What? I’m up. I’m up.
什么 什么 我起了 我起了
This song is such an awesome way to start every morning.
这首歌♥是每天早上开启新一天的最好方式
It’s just a super nice way of showing…
也是我们对上帝
the gods how much we appreciate everything they’ll do for us…
表达感激之情的绝佳方式
once they take us out those doors to the Great Beyond.
只要他们能把我们带出那些门 去到伟大的远方
God, I love them so fucking much.
老天 我太他妈喜欢他们了
Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Corn’s about to start singing!
哦操 玉米马上就要开唱了
Drop it, Corn! You got the best voice! You’re the man, Corn!
来吧 玉米 你的声音是最棒的 就看你的了 玉米
You rule! Take it away, brah!
超级无敌棒 开始吧 兄弟
Dear gods You’re so divine in each and every way
亲爱的上帝 你方方面面都如此神圣
To you we pray
我们向你祈祷
Dear gods We pledge our love to you
亲爱的上帝 我们永远向你献出
Forevermore
我们的爱
We always felt we had a special bond
我们总能感到我们之间特殊的纽带
Take us to the Great Beyond
带我们去伟大的远方
Where we’re sure nothing bad happens to food
在那里一定没有坏事情会发生在食物身上
Once we’re out the sliding doors things will all be grand
只要出了那扇门 事情一定会很变得美好
We will live our dreams together In the Promised Land
我们会在应许之地实现我们的梦想
The gods control our fate so we all know we’re in good hands
我们的命运掌握在上帝手里 因此我们必会被好好照料
We’re super sure there’s
我们无比确定
nothing shitty waiting for us in the Great Beyond
在伟大的远方没有坏事发生
And every aisle thinks something different
走到各处都会有不同的风景
Holy shit, I’ve been chosen!
我勒个擦 我被选中了
But to this we all agree
我们都认同这一点
Booyah, bitches, I’m out of here!
拜了个拜 婊♥子♥们 我要走人了
Everyone else is fuckin’ stupid
其他人都他妈是大白♥痴♥
Except for those who think like me
除了那些和我观点相同的人
And me!
还有我
And me!
还有我
Out there for all eternity we’ll meditate
在那里有我们向往的长盛不衰
How fucking great
真♥他♥妈♥美妙啊
Out there we’ll get to tea-bag every day at 4
在那里我们能够每天四点泡茶
Pip! Pip!
棒 棒
We’ll shove pimentos up our ass by Zeus
宙斯会往我们的屁♥眼♥里装满甜椒
We’ll exterminate the juice
我们会消灭果汁
And subjugate the whole damn Great Beyond
并且征服整个伟大的远方
In here we keep our wieners in our packages
在这里我们把我们的香肠藏在包裹里
That’s how it is
像这样
It sucks
真不爽
But that’s the way our buns keep fresh and pure
但这就是保持我们小面包新鲜纯净的方式
But once we’re out the doors It’s not a sin
只要我们走出那些门 这就不再是一种罪恶
For us to let you slip it in
你就能够把你的香肠塞进来
In other words we finally get to fuck
也就是说我们终于能操了
And love, and hug And fuck, and fuck
还有爱 和拥抱 还能操 和操
And feel, and fuck and share, and fuck
还有快♥感♥ 还有操 一起温存 再开操
The gods will always care for us
上帝将会永远关心我们
They won’t squeeze us out their butts
他们不会把我们从屁♥眼♥里拉出来
We cannot overstate how confident we are
我们无比确定我们的信仰是正确的
That our beliefs are accurate
在伟大的远方没有坏事情会发生
And nothing awful happens to us In the Great Beyond
没有任何糟糕事会发生在伟大的远方
Kiss my brownish-yellow ass!
亲吻我的棕黄色的屁♥股♥吧
I’m going to the Great Beyond, motherfuckers!
我就要前往伟大的远方了 操♥他♥妈♥的
We need an extra cashier to the front, please.
前台需要加一位收银员 拜托
Extra cashier to the front.
需要多加一位收银员
Boo and yah, motherfuckers. Red, White and Blue Day is tomorrow!
啵呼耶 操♥他♥妈♥的 红白蓝日就是明天了
Dudes, basically every single sausage…
伙计们 基本上每根香肠都会
gets chosen on Red, White and Blue Day.
在这一天被选中
By this time tomorrow,
明天的这个时候
we’re all gonna be 5 inches deep in some bun, son.
我们就能够插♥进♥小面包里面了
Oh, my God, yes.
哦 我的天 真棒
More like 3 inches deep for Barry, you deformed nerd.
对巴里来说只有几厘米深吧 你个废柴
Troy, that’s funny.
特洛伊 太可笑了
You see, this is why I can’t wait for the Great Beyond.
你看 这就是我为什么迫不及待想要去伟大的远方
We’ll all be equal,
在那里我们会变得平等
and then jerks like Troy won’t be picking on me all the time…
像特洛伊这样的混♥蛋♥就不会再欺负我
on account of my abnormality.
嘲笑我的畸形
Whatever, Barry. You’re different, and that makes you weird.
随你好了 巴里 你和别人不同 所以你很奇怪
Ignore that prick, Barry. He’s full of shit.
别理他 巴里 他尽瞎鸡♥巴♥扯
And don’t forget, you’ve got girth.
不要忘了 你很粗啊
That’s way more important than length. You’re a fucking champ.
粗比长顶用 你♥他♥妈♥厉害着呢
You know, I am girthy. I could fill a bun.
对啊 我很粗 我能够塞满一个小面包
They’ll know I’m there.
她们会知道我插♥进♥去了
I’m sure there’s some kind of smushed bun out there waiting for me.
所以我很确定会有很多的小面包等待着我
Shit, it’s the Dark Lord! Oh, no. He’s coming.
操 黑暗勋爵 哦不 他要来了
No, wait! I’m still fresh. I swear!
别啊 我还很新鲜 我发誓
I’m still fresh!
我还很新鲜
Did he see us? No way.
他看到我们了吗 没有
We’re fucked, bros! Oh, God, no!
完蛋了 老兄 老天啊 不
Take anyone but us, please!
拿谁也别拿我 求你了
Oh, no! NO’ “No! U
哦 不 不要 不要啊
No! No! Why us?!
不 不 为什么是我们
Fuck you, wienies.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 香肠
Fuck, I hate this fucking job!
操 我恨这个工作
You okay? Everyone okay?
你还好吗 大家还好吗
That’s super fucked up about Bill and those guys.
比尔和那些人真是太他妈可怜了
They stayed in their package,
他们待在包装里
followed all the guidelines of the song.
守着歌♥里的规矩
What do they get for? We’re not supposed to understand…
到头来却落得这个下场 我们不可能知道
the will of the gods. They work in mysterious ways.
上帝如何行事 他们无比神秘
Since we base our lives on the song,
既然我们靠这首歌♥而活
it might be nicer if there was some proof.
是不是应该论证一下这些规则
Proof? All the proof you need is right in front of you.
论证 你要的证明就在你面前
Look at these big old buns.
看到那些大圆面包了吗
Yeah! You know it, baby. Work those buns!
是的 你懂得 操翻那些面包
All of you. All day, “Err” Day.
操翻每一个 操一整天 操每一天
Lined up, waiting to get filled with my meat.
排好队 等着被我的肉♥棒♥塞满吧
Right, Carl. You really think any
好吧 卡尔 你真的觉得
of these buns will line up to get filled by you?
那些面包会愿意被你插吗
Here’s my impression of that:
我觉得事情是这样的
“Oh, is he in there yet? Why I can’t feel him.
“他进来了吗 为什么我没有感觉
I don’t think he’s in there. Oh, wait. He is.”
我觉得他没有进来 等等 他在呢”
It’s so sad. I bet you
真是可悲 我打赌
jackrabbit for a quick 15 seconds. You’re like:
你也就干个15秒 就像这样
And then you slump over.
然后你就软了
I mean, honestly, guys…
说真的 姐♥妹♥们♥
who in this package would ever let Carl get up in them?
谁愿意让卡尔插♥进♥你们的身体
Roberta, put your fucking hand down. You’re ruining my joke.
罗伯塔快把手放下 你真是扫兴
See? Nobody. That’s you.
瞧 没有人 你就是这样的
Hey, dude, I don’t know how to say this to you gently,
嘿 老兄 我不知道该怎么委婉地跟你表达
but your girlfriend…
但你女朋友
she’s a fucking cunt.
她真是个荡♥妇♥
Shut up. She’s fresh as fucking, you know it.
闭嘴 她可纯了 你知道的
Dude, I just don’t know why you’re limiting
我只想说天涯何处无芳草
yourself to one bun. There’s plenty of buns.
何必单恋一面包 全天下还有那么多面包呢
Because I believe in bunogamy. I’m a bunogamist.
因为我崇尚一肠一妻制 我是忠贞的香肠
And when a bun this fresh is into you,
如果有这样的面包喜欢你
all you ask is when and how deep.
你只需要问什么时候插♥进♥去 要插多深
And the answer is:
答案就是
As soon as we get to the Great Beyond
只要我们去到伟大的远方
and as deep as she’ll let me.
她能让我插多深就插多深
I’m gonna talk to her.
我想要和她聊聊
Hey, Brenda. What up, girl?
嘿 布伦达 近来如何 美女
Sorry about those guys. Such dicks, right?
很抱歉 卡尔就是这样的混♥蛋♥
I can hear you, dude.
我听得见 老兄
Shut up. Fuck you.
闭嘴 去你♥妈♥的♥
So looks like tomorrow’s the big day, huh?
看来明天会是一个伟大的日子 对吧
You and me, finally gonna be official.
我们终于可以正式在一起了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!