Simone
《西蒙妮》
Eh, Mr. Taransky, she’s…
嗯 塔兰斯基先生 她…
She’s walking
她要走
Don’t tell me she’s walking She can’t walk
不要告诉我她要走 她不能走
Nicola
妮科拉
This, this, not this
这件 这件 这件不要
Nicola, how was your massage?
妮科拉 你的按♥摩♥怎么样?
You were in breach, cigarette No no, it’s about the new pages
你违约了 烟 不 不 是有关剧本新的内容
Because I’ve made the changes
因为我做了修改
All the changes you wanted, Nicola
完全按你要求做了修改 妮科拉
You are…virtually in every scene
几乎每场戏都有你
It is not the size of the role, Victor
不是因为角色的分量 维克多
Am I or am I not entitled to the biggest trailer on the lot?
我有还是没有资格拥有片场最大的拖车?
It’s the biggest on earth
这是世界上最大的了
I swear Nicole it’s a 50-foot Airstream Make no any longer
我发誓妮科尔它有50尺的Airstream车 没有再长的了
Taller, Victor
太高了 维克多
Taller, taller, eh?
太高 太高 啊?
You’ve insulted me for the last time
你上次就亏待我一次
Right, it’s actually, it’s actually taller
对 事实上 它的确太高了
You’re right, it was amazing
你说得对 真让人吃惊
Coffee Wait a minute, now, it’s…
咖啡 稍等 现在
The tyres are overinflated, you see
轮胎的气太足了 你看
It’s just this
问题就在这里
See, see, look, here The air can be pulled out
瞧 瞧 看 这儿 气可以放掉点
So sad
真没治了
See, it’s lower already
瞧 已经低些了
Nicola, I beg you, don’t do this to me
妮科拉 我求你 不要这样对我
No I had three other offers
不 还有三部片子请我去拍
I only signed onto this picture out of…loyalty
我签这部电影完全是出于… 忠心
Well then show me some They’re gonna shut me down
那就拿出点忠心来呀 他们会让我停拍的
It’s not working, Victor
没有用的 维克多
My God, the scene with a thousand geese I don’t understand this film
天啊 那场一千只鹅的戏 我理解不了这部电影
Nobody is gonna understand this film
没有人会理解这部电影
Look, I already put out a press release Citing creative differences, OK?
瞧 我已经向媒体宣布 我们存在创作理念的分歧 行了吗?
So just let it go
就随它去吧
You went to the press?
你去见媒体了?
Do we have everything, because I don’t wanna come back here Alright
我们东西都齐了吗 我不想再回到这儿来了 好吧
You are right
你是对的
You are right And when you’re right, you’re right
你是对的 你说你是对的 你就是对的
Thank you Let me help you with this Jesus!
谢谢你 我来帮你 天啊!
Because you wanna go I don’t deserve you
因为你想走 我配不上你
This film doesn’t deserve you
这部电影配不上你
It deserves much, much better than you
它配得上比你好得多的东西
Creative differences The difference is, you’re not creative
创作理念的分歧? 分歧是 你没有创作理念
To hell, please
请到地狱
Jack
杰克
Jack, are you there?
杰克 你在吗?
She’s good
她不错
You can hardly tell she’s reading off a teleprompter
你几乎看不出来她在看着屏幕提示念台词
Right here
我在这里
Right beside you
就在你身边
Look

I’ve analyzed this footage
我已经分♥析♥过这段戏
We’ve got everything we need in the can already
我们想要的东西已经都有了
If I could just make a proper adjustment We can finish this film without her
只要我能做一些适当的调整 没有她 我们也能拍完这部影片
Victor, according to the writ her attorneys filed at noon today, they’ll sue
维克多 根据今天中午她的律师发出的令状 他们会起诉的
If the film is released with Nicola in a single frame
只要这部影片发行时有一个妮可拉的画面
They will sue, Victor, they’re serious
他们就会起诉 维克多 他们是认真的
So let’s re-cast
那重新找人
Oh, Nicola Anders is the only actress in the world that could play that part
哦 妮科拉·安德丝是这世界上唯一能演这个角色的女演员
It’s a remake, Hal
这是重拍片 哈尔
Nicola Anders is not bigger than this picture
妮科拉·安德丝不会比这部影片重要
Of course she is, Victor No other name’s gonna sign on now
她当然会 维克多 现在没有其他明星会答应演
Who needs a name?
谁需要明星?
We’ll cast an unknown
我们找一个没名气的
I’m not gonna play opposite an unknown
我可不和没名气的人演对手戏
We can’t sell an unknown
找没名气的人演 我们的片子没法卖♥♥的
If we ever wanna be in Nicola Anders business again
如果我们下次还想找妮科拉·安德丝拍片
We have to cut off the losses and shut off the picture
我们不得不减少损失 停机
No, I won’t give in to that blackmailing… Victor, let’s take a walk
不 我不会对这种勒索屈服的… 维克多 我们出去走走
Ridiculous performance
表现真是差劲
I told you she was bad
我告诉过你她不好
No, yours in there
不 我是说你在里面的表现
Why do you always set to make everything difficult for yourself?
为什么你总是自找麻烦?
Difficult?
麻烦?
I’m being difficlut? Yes
我很麻烦? 是
Elaine, do you know what these are?
伊莲 你知道这些是什么?
Mike and Ikes?
糖?
They are not just Mike and Ikes These are cherry Mike and Ikes
他们不只是一般的糖 这些是樱桃味的糖
Do you know why I, Victor Taransky
你知道为什么 我 维克多 塔兰斯基
Two time anominated Academy Award director
获两项奥斯卡提名的导演
Victor, that were short subject
维克多 长话短说好不好
Overseeing the most cherished movie project in my whole career
无视我整个生涯中最珍惜的电影作品
I’m walking around with… Look, look, look
我随身带着… 看 看 看
Pockets full of these… things
口袋里装满了这些… 东西
Well I have a feeling you’re gonna tell me
我想你是要告诉我
I’m gonna tell you what
我要告诉你为什么
Because this Nicola Anders
因为这个妮科拉·安德丝
supermodel with a SAG card
拿到演出证的超级模特
has it written in the contract
在合同上写明
that all cherry Mike and Ikes be removed from her candy dish
所有的樱桃味的糖必须从她的糖盒里取出
along with strict instruction that any room she walks into must have seven packs of cigarettes waiting for her
还严格规定她走进的每一个房♥间 都必须放好七包烟等着她
Three of them opened
三包是打开的
That there’ll be a personal jacuzzi within 80 paces of her dressing room
离她的更衣室里80步的距离内 要有一个她私人的按♥摩♥浴缸
And anytime she travels
每一次她旅行
Her nanny must fly with her first class
她的保姆必须和她一起坐头等舱
So, what’s wrong with that?
那 有什么不对?
Elaine, she doesn’t have children
伊莲 她没有孩子
Don’t you see, they’re mocking us, Elaine We’re at their mercy
难道你没有看出来 他们在耍我们 伊莲 我们受他们摆布
What happened?
到底怎么回事?
I, I mean we always had movie stars
我 我是说我们一直有电影明星
But they used to be our stars, remember?
但他们曾经是我们的明星 记得吗?
We were the one to tell them what to do
该由我们告诉他们做什么
When we tell them what to wear, who to date.
穿什么 和谁约会
That’s what you want?
那就是你想要的吗?
When they’re under a contract to us
当他们和我们签了片约
We can change their names, if we want to
如果我们愿意 我们可以改他们的名字
Yeah, more than once
是的 随便改
Victor, you realize you’re nostalgic for an era you weren’t even born in?
维克多 你知道你在怀恋一个你还没出生的年代吗?
I do remember why I got into this business
我可记得很清楚为什么我进入这个行业
You seem to have forgotten
看起来你好像忘了
Oh please, come on
拜托
New York, Cassevettes, remember?
纽约 卡萨维提 记得吗?
Oh, here we go
哦 又来了
But when we were doing we were trying to do something important
我们当时是想做些有分量的事
I don’t know Shine a little light in that darkened cinema
我不知道 在漆黑的电影院里 射一束光
It’s called the projector, Victor
那叫放映机 维克多
I illuminate hearts and minds
我用真理的光芒
With a ray of truth
照亮了人们的心灵
I thought that’s what we are doing
我想那是我们做的事情
Victor, I have good memories of those days too
维克多 对那些日子我也有美好的回忆
I do, but this isn’t about that
确实是 但是这情况不一样
Or you or me or some highminded ideal This is business
或你或我 或是一些崇高的理想 这是生意
Oh, spare me Look around, who do you think pays for all of this?
哦 饶了我 看一看 这一切你以为是谁出的钱?
This is about investment and return I’m not interested in investment and return
这是有关投资和利润 我对投资和利润没有兴趣
I’m not interested who pays for anything
我对谁出钱没有兴趣
I’m trying to make a movie
我想的是拍电影
I’m responsible for this, Victor
我对此有责任 维克多
Those days in New York
在纽约的那些日子
It’s over, Victor
结束了 维克多

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!