Hello, testing one, two.
嘿试音1 2
Gogo Juice or motion lotion,
Gogo果汁 润滑油
beaver, female
河狸 女性
Welcome to manned space exploration!
欢迎来到载人太空探索
…Mercury spacecraft is six feet in diameter and nine feet tall.
水星航♥天♥器直径6英尺高9英尺
Look I don’t like your face hehehehe
听着 我讨厌你这张脸嘿嘿嘿嘿
Hey, hey, come here.
嘿 过来
I want,
我想
I want you to see something.
我想让你看些东西
Kurt’s brain was just constantly going.
科特的脑子总是在转
He was always thinking about something.
他总是在思考
I mean there was always something going on,
他总是有事情在想
you could just see it.
你能看得出来
Party on, Wayne.
继续嗨吧韦恩
It was awe-inspiring but it was like, oh, well, I guess I’m not,
虽然这一切都很令人敬佩 但我的感觉就是 哦好吧 我猜
you know, I guess I’m not all that special.
But you know, but then as I grew up,
但其实我长大了以后
I’m like, I’m SO glad I don’t, I never got that genius brain.
Maybe he just felt praise was hard for him to take, maybe?
或许他觉得 别人的称赞让他难以承受吧
And he didn’t know how to handle that.
So he would downplay it all the time.
所以就常常清描淡写的一带而过
But that was his goal, was to get to as perfect as he could,
但他的目标就是做得尽可能的完美
as good as he could get,
尽可能的优秀
write as well as he could, sing as well as he could,
尽自己所能写得更好 唱得更好
play as well as he could. And when it all came together…
It’s so… I can’t say. It’s too painful.
真是太… 我说不出来 太痛苦了
This is too painful.
这实在太痛苦了
You are gonna make it, man.
你能做到的 兄弟
With the support of his friends and family, he’s gonna make it.
在家人和朋友的支持下 他能做到的
And you see the art, I mean a lot of these messages are as plain as day.
你看着他的艺术时 很多的信息都太明显了
You just… I’m not even gonna say what they are, but you can see it.
你只是… 我不会具体说是什么 但你能看得出来
And it’s all there, and you know, in 20/20 hindsight, you are like,
全都在那里 事后你再去想 你会觉得
OMG why didn’t I see that, or I should’ve said something,
天哪 为什么我当时就没看出来呢 也许我当时该说点什么
but you know, it’s like…
但是…
Some say love,
有人说爱
it isn’t real.
♪背景音乐”Territorial Pissings” – Nirvana♪
出品
纪录片
♪ When I was an alien ♪
♪ When I was an alien ♪
♪ Cultures weren’t opinions♪
♪ Cultures weren’t opinions♪
联合环球影业
♪ Gotta find a way, to find a way ♪
♪ Gotta find a way, to find a way ♪
♪ When I’m there ♪
♪ Gotta find a way, a better way ♪
♪ I had better wait ♪
音乐之末有限公♥司♥
公路制片
♪ I had better wait ♪
♪ Never met a wise man ♪
♪ Never met a wise man ♪
♪ If so it’s a woman ♪
科特·柯本
♪ Gotta find a way, to find a way ♪
♪ When I’m there ♪
♪ When I’m there ♪
♪ Gotta find a way, a better way♪
♪ Gotta find a way, a better way♪

烦恼
蒙太奇
♪ I had better wait ♪
♪ Gotta find a way, to find a way ♪
♪ Gotta find a way, to find a way ♪
♪ When I’m there ♪
♪ Gotta find a way, a better way ♪
♪ I had better wait ♪
♪ Gotta find a way, to find a way ♪
♪ When I’m there ♪
♪ Gotta find a way ahhhhh♪
Well America was booming after the War and everybody had everything.
美国在战后变得繁荣起来 所有人都很富足
Even if you didn’t have much, you still had enough.
即使你不是富人 也是小康水平
科特的母亲
♪背景音乐”Wake UP Little Susie” – The Everly Brothers♪
Aberdeen was a logging town and a mill town
阿伯丁是个伐木业和工厂的小镇
阿伯丁: 美国华盛顿州城市 柯本的出生地
Aberdeen was a logging town and a mill town
阿伯丁是个伐木业和工厂的小镇
and it was booming.
当时正繁荣
You saw everybody downtown, paying their bills or shopping.
你能在市中心看到每个人付账单啦 购物啦
It was a lovely, awesome place to raise children.
真的是个非常棒 非常适合养育小孩的地方
My kids LOVED that town.
我的孩子们都很喜欢阿伯丁
♪ Wake up little Susie and weep ♪
♪ The movie is over, it’s four o’clock ♪
♪ And we’re in trouble deep ♪
♪ Wake up little Susie, wake up little Susie ♪
So Don was working at a gas station over in Hoquiam.
唐当时在荷奎姆的一家加油站工作
荷奎姆毗邻阿伯丁
You know he had the black horn-rimmed glasses,
他当时戴着个黑框眼镜
and his ears kinda stuck out a little.
有点招风耳
And he had the crew cut and that’s not good on anybody.
他理着个平头 那种发型换谁也驾驭不了
I kinda helped him with everything;
基本是我在帮他打理一切
he didn’t know what he was doing with style.
他根本不懂时尚
I guess like, we were more friends;
大概我们更像是朋友
I didn’t know what falling in love was, so I’d never experienced it.
我当时不懂坠入爱河是什么样的 我也从来没有经历过
So I just thought because I liked him, I loved him.
所以我以为喜欢他就是爱他
And so he got me an engagement ring, and we got engaged.
所以当他给我买♥♥了订婚戒指后 我们就订婚了
You know, it was fun!
当时就觉得很有趣
I mean, it was like, okay! All those problems are behind me,
结就结呗 无论什么问题都过去了
“Now I’m gonna have babies!”
现在我要准备生孩子了
And I just couldn’t wait to get pregnant, I mean, that was the goal.
我心急火燎地想要怀孕 那就是我的目标
And so I went to Doctor Ehrhart, he said ” you are so young.”
所以我就去找了伊尔哈特医生 他说你还年轻呢
“you just need to get…get on your feet with being a housewife.”
你先适应一下当家庭主妇的感觉
and you know, I just didn’t listen to anybody.
但我根本听不进去
I used to think: “why did I marry Don Cobain?”
我以前常想 为什么我嫁给了唐·柯本呢
And it’s like, no, everything really did happen for a reason.
Kurt had to be born. It was…it was a must.
科特需要来到这个世界上 这是必须的
科特·柯本 男孩 伊尔哈特医生
家族历史
布雷斯海港社区医院出生证明
He was the first grandchild, on both sides.
柯本是我们双方父母的长孙
Everybody was coming over constantly.
所有人都常来看他
Can’t even describe, what a magnet he was, people just came to him.
真的难以形容他多么吸引人 大家都想来看他
I was head over heels, in love with that child.
我深深地爱上了这个孩子
He was so kind, and so worried about people.
他特别善良 总是特别担心别人
You know, if they were okay or if somebody got hurt.
担心他们是不是好 是不是有人受伤了
And then on top of that,
不仅如此
he started singing and playing guitar.
他还开始会唱歌♥ 摆弄吉他
And once he could draw, he drew all the time.
当他一旦会画画了 他就整天画
我的第三个生日
– Let’s sing now Mom – Okay say who you are.
-我们来唱歌♥吧妈妈 -好 说说你叫什么名字
Who are you?
你是谁
Ahaha, who are you, Kurt?
哈哈哈 你是谁啊 科特
Who are you? Who are you?
你是谁 你是谁
Goodbye! I’m Kurt Cobain.
再见 我是科特•柯本
Go, Go!
快上
Kurt, he was full of energy, always busy.
科特总是精力充沛 忙东忙西
I had this old rocking chair in the corner of the front room.
我客厅的角落里放着把旧摇椅
He’d be upside down
with his head hanging off where your legs would be.
倒挂在椅子上
And his feet up on the back of the rocking chair.
然后把脚放在摇椅的椅背上
Going 90 miles an hour in it.
用超快的速度摇
Going so fast and it would be hitting the back of the wall.
速度快的让椅子都撞到墙上去了
And he’d be repeating everything verbatim off Sesame Street.
♪ Would you like to hear my voice ♪
♪ 背景音乐“Oh Me”- Nirvana ♪
♪ Sprinkled with emotion ♪
And I thought “Before I have this next baby, We gotta try to get this calm down.”
我当时觉得在生第二个孩子之前 得想办法让他不那么好动
And I thought “Before I have this next baby, We gotta try to get this calm down.”
我当时觉得在生第二个孩子之前 得想办法让他不那么好动
So I take him to the pediatrician Dr. Fulton.
所以我就带他去看儿科弗顿医生那里
He did a rapid eye-moment test with a flashlight in his eyes.
他用手电做了快速眼动测试
and he went: “okay, we got trouble here”.
然后他说有点小麻烦
And he said okay, I’m gonna give you this tablet.
And I believe it was something like Ritalin.
我记得应该是类似利他林的药
利他林常用作治疗小儿多动症
So I gave it to him that night, and oh my god,
当晚我就给他服了药 我的天
he just went off the rails.
他就完全不受控了
♪ I had to lose a mile, I had to touch feelings ♪
♪ I would lose my soul, the way I do ♪
♪ I don’t have to think, I only have to do it ♪
♪ The results are always perfect ♪
♪ And that’s old news ♪
♪ Would you like to hear my voice ♪
♪ sprinkled with emotion ♪
Kurt, he was hyper,
科特总是很亢奋
full of energy, always busy.
精力充沛 忙东忙西
You know, jumping off of things, knocking things over.
跳来跳去的 老是碰倒东西
Anything that had to do with being a normal child.
就是一般小孩子会干的事情
And Don, he didn’t know how to handle that.
但是唐 他不知道怎么应对这些
He was one of those kind of people
他是那种
that just thought that children should be seen and not heard.
认为小孩子不应该吵闹的人
And shouldn’t cause any trouble.
小孩也不应该惹任何麻烦
I mean he belittled and ridiculed Kurt,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!