主演:亨弗莱·鲍嘉 英格丽·褒曼 保尔·亨莱德
片名:卡萨布兰卡
导演:迈克尔·库蒂兹
二次大战迫近
With the coming of the Second World War…
很多被困在欧洲的人们,怀着希望甚至急切地
…many eyes in imprisoned Europe turned hopefully, or desperately…
想要来到自♥由♥的美洲
…toward the freedom of the Americas.
里斯本成为热闹的航运地点
Lisbon became the great embarkation point.
不过并非每个人均能直接到达里斯本
But not everybody could get to Lisbon directly.
因此出现了一条艰苦迂回的逃离路线
And so a torturous, roundabout refugee trail sprang up.
从巴黎到马赛
Paris to Marseilles…
越过地中海到奥兰
…across the Mediterranean to Oran.
然后搭火车,汽车或徒步,沿着非洲的海岸线
Then, by train or auto or foot, across the rim of Africa…
来到法属摩洛哥的卡萨布兰卡
…to Casablanca in French Morocco.
在这里,幸运的人,凭借金钱,影响力或运气
Here, the fortunate ones, through money or influence or luck…
可能拿到出境许可证,然后赶往里斯本
…might obtain exit visas and scurry to Lisbon.
再从里斯本到新世界
And from Lisbon to the New World.
不过其余的人则在卡萨布兰卡
But the others wait in Casablanca.
等待,等待,再等待
And wait and wait and wait.
所有军官注意
To all officers:
两位身怀重要官方文件的德国快递员,在奥兰开出的火车上被杀害
Two German couriers carrying official documents murdered on train from Oran.
凶手和可能的共犯正前往卡萨布兰卡
Murderer and possible accomplices headed for Casablanca.
拘留所有的嫌疑人物并搜查被偷走的文件
Round up all suspicious characters and search them for stolen document.
这个任务相当重要
Important.
可否看一下你的证件?
May we see your papers?
我没有带在身上
I don’t think I have them on me.
-既然如此,我们必须请你跟我们走 -等一下,可能是
-In that case, you’ll have to come along. -Wait. It’s possible that I…
在这里
Yes. Here they are.
这些证件三个星期前已过期了 你必须跟我们走
These papers expired three weeks ago. You’ll have to come along.
站住
Halt!
站住
Halt!
自♥由♥,平等,博爱
-那边发生什么事?-我不知道,亲爱的
-What on earth is going on there? -I don’t know, my dear.
对不起,先生,你没听说吗?
Pardon, monsieur. Pardon, madame. Have you not heard?
我们听到的不多,我们听得明白的更少
We hear very little, and we understand even less.
两位德国快递员被发现遭到谋杀 在沙漠,那无人的沙漠
Two German couriers were found murdered in the desert. The unoccupied desert.
这是惯例的搜捕自♥由♥主义者
This is the customary roundup of refugees, liberals…
难民和给警♥察♥首长的漂亮女孩
…and, of course, a beautiful young girl for Renault, the prefect of police.
伴随着这些不幸的难民,欧洲的恶棍都集中到卡萨布兰卡
Along with these unhappy refugees, the scum of Europe has gravitated to Casablanca.
有些人为了出境证等了好几年
Some of them have been waiting years for a visa.
我请求你,先生,自己要当心 保持警惕
I beg of you, monsieur, watch yourself. Be on guard.
这地方尽是贪婪的人
This place is full of vultures.
到处都是贪婪的人 到处都是
Vultures everywhere. Everywhere!
-谢谢 非常感谢 -不用谢
-Thank you. Thank you very much. -Not at all.
很有趣的小家伙
What an amusing little fellow.
侍者
Waiter.
-我太傻了 -什么,亲爱的?
-Oh, how silly of me. -What, dear?
我把皮夹留在饭店
I’ve left my wallet in the hotel.
或许明天我们会在飞机上
Perhaps tomorrow we’ll be on the plane.
里克美式酒吧
再见到你真好,史查沙少校
It is good to see you again, Major Strasser.
谢谢,谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
让我来介绍雷诺上尉,卡萨布兰卡的警♥察♥首长 史查沙少校
May I present Captain Renault, police prefect of Casablanca. Major Strasser.
未被占据的法国属地欢迎你来到卡萨布兰卡
Unoccupied France welcomes you to Casablanca.
谢谢,上尉 来到这里真好
Thank you, captain. It’s good to be here.
史查沙少校,这位是我的副官,卡箫中尉
Major Strasser, my aide, Lieutenant Casselle.
唐里尼上尉 意大利军队听候指示
Captain Tonnelli. The Italian service at your command.
下次吧,谢谢
That is kind of you.
你可能觉得卡萨布兰卡的天气有一点暖
You may find the climate of Casablanca a trifle warm.
我们德国人必须适应各种天气,从俄♥国♥到撒哈拉
We Germans must get used to all climates, from Russia to the Sahara.
-或许你所指的不是天气 -不然会是什么?
-Perhaps you werert referring to weather. -What else?
关于被谋杀的快递员 你们做了什么?
The murder of the couriers. What has been done?
我的手下逮捕的疑犯人数是平常的两倍
My men are rounding up twice the usual number of suspects.
-我们已经知道凶手是谁 -很好 他已在警方的监管中吗?
-But we know already who the murderer is. -Good. Is he in custody?
不用着急 今晚他会去里克酒吧 每个人都会去里克酒吧
No hurry. Tonight he’ll be at Rick’s. Everybody comes to Rick’s.
我听说过这家酒吧 并且听说过里克他本人
I’ve already heard about this cafe. And also about Mr. Rick himself.
里克美式酒吧
等待,等待,等待
Waiting, waiting, waiting.
我永远离不开这里了
I’ll never get out of here.
我会死在卡萨布兰卡
I’ll die in Casablanca.
可是你不能再加一点吗?
But can’t you make it just a little more?
求求你
Please?
抱歉,可是钻石在市场上不易脱手 所有的人都在卖♥♥钻石
Sorry, but diamonds are a drug on the market. Everybody sells diamonds.
到处都是钻石 两千四百元
There are diamonds everywhere. 2400.
好吧
All right.
卡车准备好了 人手在等着 一切都
The trucks are waiting. The men are waiting. Everything…
是圣地亚哥号♥渔船
It’s the fishing smack Santiago.
明天晚上一点离开 这里,从麦地那号♥后第三艘船
It leaves at 1 tomorrow night, here from the end of La Medina. Third boat.
-谢谢 谢谢 -带一万五千元法郎现金
-Thank you. Thank you. -And bring 15,000 francs in cash.
记住,一定要现金
Remember, in cash.
干杯
Cheerio.
-开门,阿都 -是的,教授先生
-Open up, Abdul. -Yes, professor.
-侍者 -是的,女士
-Waiter? -Yes, madame?
问问里克要不要和我们喝两杯
Will you ask Rick if he’ll have a drink with us?
女士,他从不跟顾客喝酒 从不 我从没见过
Madame, he never drinks with customers. Never. I have never seen it.
是什么原因使酒吧老板如此势利?
What makes saloonkeepers so snobbish?
或许如果你告诉他我在阿姆斯特丹经营第二大银行
Perhaps if you told him I ran the second-largest banking house in Amsterdam.
第二大?那不会让里克刮目相看
Second largest? That wouldn’t impress Rick.
阿姆斯特丹的头号♥银行家,现在是我们厨房♥的点心师
The leading banker in Amsterdam is now the pastry chef in our kitchen.
我们有值得盼望的事情了
We have something to look forward to.
而他爸爸是侍者
And his father is the bellboy.
对不起
Excuse me.
抱歉,先生,这是私人的房♥间
I’m sorry, sir. This is a private room.
好大胆,我知道里面在赌博
Of all the nerve. Who do you think…? I know there is gambling in there.
-你怎么敢不让我进去 -怎么了
-You dare not keep me out. -Yes? What’s the trouble?
从夏威夷到柏林,每个赌场我都去过
I have been in every gambling room between Honolulu and Berlin.
如果你认为不该让我进这个赌场,那你就大错特错
And if you think I’m going to be kept out of a saloon like this, you’re much mistaken.
对不起 你好,里克
Excuse me, please. Hello, Rick.
你的现金在酒吧可以用
Your cash is good at the bar.
什么?你知道我是谁吗?
What? Do you know who I am?
我知道 酒吧让你光顾算你走运
I do. You’re lucky the bar is open to you.
太可恶了 我会向有关当局报告
This is outrageous! I shall report it to The Angriff.
你刚才那样对待德国银行家,别人会以为你这辈子都在做这种事
You know, watching you just now, one would hink you’ve been doing this all your life.
-是什么让你认为我没有? -没什么
-What makes you think I haven’t? -Nothing.
-不过你刚来卡萨布兰卡时,我想 -你想什么?
-But when you first came, I thought… -You thought what?
我有什么权利去想?
What right do I have to think?
我可以吗?
May I?
那两名德国快递员真不幸,不是吗?
Too bad about those two German couriers, wasn’t it?
他们走运了 昨天他们还是两名德国办事员
They got a lucky break. Yesterday they were just clerks…
而今天却成了光荣的烈士
…today they are the honored dead.
你是个很愤世嫉俗的人,里克,请原谅我这样说
You are a very cynical person, Rick, if you’ll forgive me for saying so.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
-能否请你与我喝一杯? -不行
-Will you have a drink with me? -No.
我忘了,你从不跟任何人喝酒 请再给我一杯
I forgot, you never drink with…I’ll have another, please.
你看不起我,对不对?
You despise me, don’t you?
如果是我让你这样想,我大概是吧
If I gave you any thought, I probably would.
可是为什么?
But why?
你反对我所做的那种生意?
Do you object to the kind of business I do?
可是为那些可怜的难民想一想,如果我不帮他们,他们必然困死在这里
But think of all those poor refugees who must rot in this place if I didn’t help them.
那不算太坏 通过我自己的方法,我提供他们出境许可证
That’s not so bad. Through ways of my own, I provide them with exit visas.
有代价的,尤佳迪 有代价的
For a price, Ugarte. For a price.
为那些付不起雷诺开的价钱的可怜虫想想
But think of all the poor devils who can’t meet Renault’s price.
我以半价替他们弄到手 这算寄生虫吗?
I get it for them for half. Is that so parasitic?
我不反对寄生虫 我反对折价的寄生虫
I don’t mind a parasite. I object to a cut-rate one.
今晚之后,所有的事情将成为过去
Well, after tonight I will be through with the whole business.
我要离开卡萨布兰卡
And I’m leaving, finally, this Casablanca.
你的出境证是问谁买♥♥的?雷诺还是你自己?
Who did you bribe for your visa? Renault or yourself?
我自己 我发现自己的价钱较为合理
Myself. I found myself much more reasonable.
你看,里克
Look, Rick.
知道这是什么吗?
Know what this is?
即使是你也从来没看过的东西
Something that even you have never seen.
过境信函,由戴高乐将军签名的
Letters of transit signed by General de Gaulle.
不能废止 甚至不能盘问
Cannot be rescinded. Not even questioned.
等一下
One moment.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!