Through early morning fog I see
透过晨雾我看见
Visions of the things to be
事物所具有的幻象
The pains that are withheld for me
那为我保留的疼痛
I realize and I can see
我意识到 我也能看到…
That suicide is painless
自杀乃是无痛的
It brings on many changes
它会带来很多的变化
And I can take or leave it if I please
而且我可以随自己高兴 要它或是不要它
The game of life is hard to play
人生的游戏太难玩
I’m gonna lose it anyway
反正我会输掉它
The losing card I’ll someday lay
那张输的牌我哪天会放下
So this is all I have to say
所以这就是我要说的话
Suicide is painless…Suicide
自杀乃是无痛的
It brings on many changes…Changes
它会带来很多的变化
And I can take or leave it if I please
而且我可以随自己高兴 要它或是不要它
The sword of time will pierce our skin
时间之剑会刺穿我们的皮
It doesn’t hurt when it begins
开始的时候不会疼
But as it works its way on in
但随着它一路的深入
The pain grows stronger Watch it grin
疼痛愈加强烈 看着它咧嘴笑
Suicide is painless
自杀乃是无痛的
It brings on many changes
它会引起很多变化
And I can take or leave it if I please
而且我可以随自己高兴 要它或是不要它
A brave man once requested me
一个勇敢的人曾经要求我
To answer questions that are key
回答关键的问题
Is it to be or not to be
是存在还是不存在
And I replied “Oh, why ask me”
而我回应说:“哦 干嘛问我”
Suicide is painless
自杀乃是无痛的
It brings on many changes
它会引起很多的变化
And I can take or leave it if I please
而且我可以随自己高兴 要它或是不要它
And you can do the same thing
而你能做同样的事情
If you please
随你的高兴
Radar! Yes, sir.
雷达 是 长官
Get a hold of Major Burns. I guess I better call Major Burns.
去联♥系♥伯恩斯少校 我想我最好呼叫伯恩斯少校
Tell him we have to hold… Tell him to put another
告诉他我们必须… 告诉他另外派…
day surgeon on night shift. …a couple of surgeons
日班外科医生值夜班 几个外科医生
over from the day shift onto the night shift.
从日班换到夜班
I’ll put in a call to General Hammond in Seoul.
我要申请给首尔的哈蒙德将军打电♥话♥
Get General Hammond in Seoul,
联络首尔的哈蒙德将军
tell him we gotta have two new surgeons right away.
告诉他我们马上需要两个新的外科医生
I hope he sends us those two new surgeons.
我希望他给我们送来那两个新的外科医生
We’re sure gonna need them.
我们肯定会需要他们的
What was that, sir? I gave everything to Radar.
刚才说什么 长官? 我全告诉雷达了
What?
啥?
What the hell do you think you’re doing? What? I’m just…
你当是在搞什么鬼? 什么?我刚才…
Just because you’re captain, don’t think you run the joint.
就因为你是个上尉 别以为这地方是你管的
Come on… I run it.
好了吧… 是我在管
Yeah, all right. I’m just supposed to… I know what you’re supposed to do.
是 对 我只是应该… 我知道你应该做什么
Your driver will be with you shortly.
你的司机很快就来
He’s having his coffee now.
他现在在喝他的咖啡
Racist.
种族主义
Attention.
注意
The following men, report to the departure area.
下列人员 到出发区报到
Carey, Michael S, Phelps, Robert A,
凯利 迈克尔·S 菲尔普斯 罗伯特·A
Colbert T, Cleaver, Herschell B,
柯波特·T 克里夫 赫舍尔·B
Roosevelt, Charles B…
罗斯福 卡利斯·B
Goodbye, ladies. Thank you. Byebye.
再见 女士们 谢谢 再见
Govowska, Theodore G, Miller…
格瓦斯卡 西奥多·G 米勒…
4077th MASH? This is the jeep, yeah.
第4077野战医院? 就是这辆吉普 对
All right.
好
Okay, let’s go, boy.
好了 我们走 伙计
Get my other bag.
拿上我另外那只包
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Schermerhorn!
舍莫霍恩
Get that son of a bitch! He just stole my jeep.
抓住那狗♥娘♥养♥的 他刚偷了我的吉普
Hey! Watch what the hell you’re doing, will you?
喂 小心点行不行?
What the hell… What do you mean, it wasn’t…
搞什么鬼 你什么意思 又不是…
Where is she? I couldn’t stand it…
她在哪里? 我不能忍♥受…
Not another. Another… …for my period…
别是又一个 又一个… …我的经期…
There you are, sir.
到了 长官
The officers’ mess.
军官食堂
Perhaps you would like to take a small repas.
也许你愿意来一小餐
I don’t think I could eat after that ride you gave me.
我觉得我是吃不下了 都你给我颠的
You want any of this?
你要来点这个吗?
No, thank you, sir, but I could do with my lunch.
不 谢谢 长官 但我可以吃午饭
why don’t you come on in with me and get a sandwich?
你干嘛不来跟我吃个三明治?
I’ll follow you anywhere, sir.
我会跟你到任何地方 长官
How about that piece of scenery, Yankee, huh?
这小景儿怎么样啊 北方佬?
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Really a drag.
真是累人
No. No. When they cut it out, she looked fabulous.
不不 他们停掉它的时候 她看起来难以置信
Who are those men?
那俩人是谁?
Friends of yours, Murrhardt?
你的朋友吗 莫哈特?
No, sir. First time I’ve ever seen them.
不是 长官 我第一次见他们
Well, maybe those are the replacements.
哦 也许他们是替换人员
Don’t be silly. We’re expecting some really sharp surgeons.
别傻了 我们期望的是真正厉害的外科医生
Well, I guess they just got separated from their unit
哦 我猜想他们只是跟自己部队走散了
and are looking for something to eat.
在找吃的而已
They’ve got a hell of a nerve. Coming in here, eating our food.
他们胆子还挺肥 进来吃我们的东西
Pardon me, can I ask you to move over just a little bit? Thank you.
对不起 能否请你挪过去一点点?谢谢
Be careful with that. Yeah.
小心那东西 对
But, you know, she’s got to use… I think I’m in love.
不过你知道 她得用… 我想我是恋爱了
…that Phisohex soap on her face. She really needs something drying.
…六氯酚肥皂在她脸上 她真的需要什么东西来擦干
She really has a bad complexion. Acne, it really is.
她皮肤真的糟糕 痤疮 的确是
But she’s got a bad complexion… She won’t use soap.
但她皮肤真的糟糕… 她不用肥皂
Well, you see, the truth is, Lieutenant, I don’t have anything to do tonight.
你看 其实呢 中尉 我今晚没什么事可做
I just got into town and
我刚到这里…
well
那个…
I thought maybe you could show me around.
我以为你也许可以带我四处看看
Captain, I think if you’ll notice the lieutenant’s beautiful hand,
上尉 我认为如果你注意中尉美丽的手
she is definitely married.
她绝对是已婚了
Well, I’m the commanding officer, and I’m gonna get to the bottom of this.
哦 我是指挥官 我要把这事查到底
Boy, Bandini, they’re eating here because they wanted to.
我靠 班迪尼 他们想吃就吃啊
Captain Murrhardt, please report to the commander’s…
莫哈特上尉 请向长官报到
The office of the commanding officer…
向指挥官办公室…
You men just passing through?
你们是刚好经过的吗?
I was just enjoying that lovely dish there.
我刚才正在欣赏那边的可餐秀色
Captain, you are speaking about a lieutenant in the United States Army.
上尉 你是在谈论一位美国陆军中尉
I’m Colonel Blake.
我是布雷克中校
Colonel, I’m Duke Forrest, your new cutter.
中校 我是“公爵”·弗瑞斯特 你的新操刀手
Are you leaving? Yes, I am.
你要走了? 对 我要走
Good afternoon, Lieutenant Dish.
下午好 秀色中尉
Good afternoon, Captain Hawkeye. Captain Hawkeye Pierce
下午好 鹰眼上尉 鹰眼皮尔斯上尉
I had a TWX about you.
我收到一封关于你的电传
It seems that you stole a jeep up at headquarters.
好像你在指挥部那边偷了一辆吉普
No, no, no, sir. No, I didn’t steal a jeep.
不不不 长官 我没有偷吉普
No, it’s right outside. Right there.
不 它就在外面 就在那里
So it is.
哦 那就是了
Captain Forrest, don’t you know that when you report to your new duty station,
弗瑞斯特上尉 你不知道你向新单位报到时…
you go to your commanding officer with a copy of your orders?
要带着命令文件去找你的指挥官吗?
Captain Pierce, is it?
皮尔斯上尉 对不?
Captain Pierce and me have been boozing all day…
皮尔斯上尉和我喝了一整天酒…
Good. Good. You’ve been working close to the front.
好 好 你们一直在靠近前线的地方工作
Now we have our slack periods here,
现在我们这里是处于松懈期
but when the action starts, you’ll get more work in 12 hours…
但等行动开始 你们会在12小时内接到更多工作
How many nurses do we have on the base, sir?
我们基地里有多少护士 长官?
17. How many nurses will there be on my…
十七个 我手下有几个护士
Four, then a civilian surgeon. …young girl here…
四个 然后有个平民外科医生 …年轻女孩在这里…
A dozen a month. I’d like her as my nurse.
一个月一打 我想要她当我的护士
Yes, I think that could be arranged. I could use her.
好 我想那是可以安排的 我可以用她
And the young girl, over here, the blonde.
还有那个年轻女孩 那边的那个金发的