片名: 两男一女三逃犯
Nude women!
裸体女人
Nude women!
裸体女人
Clowns welcome!
欢迎小丑
Clowns welcome!
欢迎小丑
Nude women! Clowns welcome!
裸体女人 欢迎小丑
Hey! I got three more minutes. Come back tomorrow.
嘿 还有三分钟 没到收工时间呀 明天再来吧
I said we’re closed, Bozo. I wouldn’t.
我说我们关门了 傻大个 我不信
And that’s “Mr. Bozo,” okay?
这是真正的”傻大个先生” 怎么样?
Say, that’s right. It ain’t quite closing time yet.
噢 当然 现在完全还没到下班时间
Hugh…
听着
…let’s not mess with me today, okay?
今天最好别惹我 懂吗?
I’m robbing the bank.
我现在抢劫银行
What the hell kind of clown are you?
你是哪种小丑呀?
The cryingontheinside kind, I guess. Look, I’m just an old man.
我想 是压抑愤怒想要大叫那种 你瞧 我只是个没用的老头
Really? Yeah.
是吗? 是的
Let’s go.
我们走
This is a robbery.
现在抢劫
Do you believe this?
你能相信吗?
This is a robbery. It is!
我现在抢劫 是真的
Thank you.
谢了
All right, quiet, put your hands on top of your head. Stand up.
好了 安静 现在把你们的手放在头上
We’re all gonna die.
我们都要完蛋了
We’re all gonna die.
我们都要挂了
We’re all gonna die!
我们这下完了
Button it up, pal. Nobody likes a whiner.
管住你的嘴巴 老兄 没人喜欢嚎啕大哭的家伙
Don’t anybody move.
谁也不要动
What did I just say?
我怎么说来着?
All right. That’s better.
好 这下好多了
Fill this up with regular, please. That’s my money.
请给我整齐的装满这个 那是我的钱
Don’t worry. It’s insured. She didn’t give me no receipt yet.
没关系 他们有保险的 她还没给我收据
They can’t insure it if I don’t got no receipt.
我没收据的话 他们不会投保
Would you please give him a receipt.
你能给他一份收据吗?
And you…
还有你
…watch the double negatives, huh? Yes, sir.
当心你那沮丧的嘴脸 好的 先生
Okay, anybody else need a receipt? Last chance.
人人都有收据了吧? 最后机会
Okay, we’re all going into the vault now. Keep your hands on your heads.
那好 我们现在要进入保险库里 把你们的手放在头上
Let’s go. Do as he says, everyone.
我们走 大家按他说的做
This will all be over with presently. Don’t dillydally. That’s it.
很快就会结束 别磨磨蹭蹭的
Hey! Move it! Move it!
嘿 快走 挪一挪
Move it back!
退后
Do you have the key to this? You bet.
你有钥匙吧? 当然
I’ll need another one of these filled up from in there. Thanks.
我还要一个袋子 在这里装满 谢了
And I’m gonna need you to make a phone call for me…
我还要请你帮我打个电♥话♥
…presently.
很快
Now, the police are gonna want me to let some of you go…
现在 警方会让我 放走你们中的一些人
…as a sign of good faith.
这是作为友好态度的表示
The best way to get out is to stay calm.
想要安全出去 最好的办法就是保持安静
If they want proof that I’m serious…
如果想要试试我是不是玩真的
…I’ll carve up the troublemakers first.
我会先干掉惹麻烦的家伙
Jesus, God!
上帝呀
Shut up. Oh, Jesus! God!
闭嘴 噢 上帝 老天
God!
主呀
May I use your phone? Yes.
我可以用你的电♥话♥吗? 好的
Give up now. That is the only door. There is no other way out, my friend.
投降吧 这里只有一个出口 你没法从其他地方逃走 朋友
Tell them anybody gets near this place, I’m gonna blow it up.
告诉他们 谁想要冲进来 我就把这里炸了
If I don’t hear from the guy in charge in 15 minutes…
如果在15分钟内 我没收到警方负责人的电♥话♥
…I’ll send your thumb out through the night depository.
我就把你的拇指 从夜晚寄存处送出去
And, thanks…
谢了
…for calling me friend.
你把我当朋友真好
This is Princeton. You have less than 15 minutes to call in.
我是银行经理 代为发话 你们只有不到15分钟时间打电♥话♥来
Do not come near the bank. He is covered in dynamite.
别靠近银行 他身上有炸♥药♥
Hot dogs! Hot dogs!
热狗 热狗
Give me sound down.
给我小声点
Chief, apparently we’ve got 12 people in there. One guy, heavily armed.
警长 里面有12个人♥质♥ 一个全副武装的匪徒
Bank security got this picture. This is our perpetrator.
银行保安处送来的照片 这就是我们的罪犯
The hostage negotiator’s on his way, sir. Tell him he won’t be needed.
谈判专家正赶过来 告诉他暂时没必要
Till when, sir? Till I’m no longer chief.
暂时到什么时候? 直到我不是警长为止
To my beloved wife Carol, I leave the house in Westchester…
我挚爱的妻子卡洛儿 我在西切斯特市留下了房♥子
…and the apartment on 78th Street.
就在第78大街上
The stock portfolio will be divided equally among our children.
股票会平均分配给我们的孩子
David, you can have the Giants tickets.
大卫 你可以保有巨人队的门票
Don’t do this.
别这样
It’ll be okay.
会没事的
He said…
他说了
…he’d carve up the troublemakers first.
他会先干掉惹麻烦的家伙
Why don’t you shut the hell up! Crybaby.
你干嘛不闭嘴 你这没用的哭丧孬种
Damn!
该死
Give me a break.
饶了我吧
Coming.
还没中?
Mom? This is Rotzinger.
妈妈? 我是洛辛格
Who are you? Where’s Mom?
你是谁? 妈妈在哪儿?
Chief of police. Get your butt out of there now.
警方指挥官 从里面滚出来吧
You know, I was in ‘Nam with a jerk like you.
我曾经在越南认识 一个像你这样的傻瓜
Oh, boy.
噢 天呐
What’s your name, son? What shall I call you?
你叫什么名字? 怎么称呼你?
Well…

…I always liked the name Chip.
我很喜欢Chip这个名字
Would you call me Chip?
你叫我Chip怎么样?
Okay.
好的
What was that shooting just now, Chip?
刚才的枪声是怎么回事 Chip?
Oh, wait! Call me Skip.
等一下 还是叫我Skip吧
Okay, Skip. What was that shooting?
好的 Skip 刚才怎么回事?
Well, the cameras.
噢 那只是些摄像头
I shot the cameras. They were looking at me.
我朝它们开火 它们盯着我呢
Quit looking at me!
竟然盯着我
My God. He’s barking.
老天 他在狂吠
Skip, we can be inside, on top of you, in a heartbeat.
Skip 我们眨眼就能冲到你面前
Try to run, you won’t get 5 feet.
你想要跑 也走不出五步
Yeah. Well, you tell your men just one bullet could hit some dynamite…
好的 告诉你手下的人 一颗子弹就够引爆这些炸♥药♥
…and blow up the whole street. I’ve planted it everywhere, you know.
整条大街就炸飞了 我到处都装上了
Don’t you think I know how you plan to get out?
别以为我不知道 你想要怎么逃走
Switch on a recorder, I’m talking to a machine…
搞个录音机说话 然后我就一直被机器糊弄
…while you crawl out through the third-floor vent.
接着你就从三楼通风口爬出去
Not a bad plan, except I couldn’t fit with all this money.
不错的计划 可惜通道太小 我带不走这大袋子钱
Besides, I’ve booby-trapped the vents with heavy explosives.
另外 我在那里也装了烈性炸♥药♥
Come on down! Get out of there!
都下来 都下来
God, I hate this town.
老天 我真讨厌这城市
Let’s see if we can make a deal here, Chip. Skip.
我们来试试能不能谈个交易 Chip 我是说 Skip
– I’d like to get those people out of there. – Fine.
– 我想要把人♥质♥弄出来 – 好的
I want a city bus with a full tank of gas.
我想要一辆装满汽油的巴士
I want a Harley-Davidson XL 1000.
还想要一辆”哈雷-戴维森 XL 1000型”摩托
I want a monster truck.
我要一辆怪兽卡车
A what? And I want two Jet Ranger helicopters…
一辆什么? 我要两架游骑兵直升机
…here on the street.
就停在街上
I’ll get you the choppers, I’ll get you the bus, the Harley…
摩托没问题 巴士也可以
…and the monster truck just as soon as you give me the damn hostages.
该死的怪兽卡车也可以 只要你释放人♥质♥
Oh, yeah. I’m sure no harm will come to me…
当然 我保证 没人会受伤害
…once I’m inside the bank all by myself.
只要我个人安全离开银行就成
At least give me the women. Get your own women.
至少给我放一个女人 找你家自己的女人去
One hostage per demand.
一个要求换一个人♥质♥
One?! Listen, I’ve had just about enough of your comedy, clown.
一个? 听着 小丑 我受够你的滑稽把戏了
– We’re coming in through the plate glass. – All right.
– 我们要冲进玻璃门 – 好 来吧
I gotta hang up now because I gotta go kill everybody, okay?
我现在就挂上 把所有人干掉
Don’t bust my chops, wise guy. It’s not that easy.
小子 别给我耍小聪明 没那么容易
It takes time to find two pilots who are willing to fly out an armed felon.
我要找到两个飞行员 才能开武装直升机呀
I don’t need a pilot.
我不需要飞行员
Now, you got 30 minutes to meet my first demand. What’s your number out there?
现在你有30分钟满足第一个要求 你外面号♥码是多少?
259-0660. Don’t try anything rash, or you’re dead along with everyone else.
259-0660 别轻举妄动 不然你跟其他人一样活不了
60? And that’s here in area code 212?
60? 区号♥是不是212?
All right. Do what he says: The chopper, the bus, everything.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!