…before the end of the season last year…
在去年这个季节结束之前
…and then re- injured it in spring training…
在春季游戏存档训练班
…on a terrific game-saving play.
又受伤了
You know, I was talking with….
我本来在说
What time is this going on? 7:30 is the pregame.
几点转播 七点半是赛前讲评
Who’d you say was pitching tonight? Tiant’s pitching.
你说是谁主投 提安
Goddamn Cuban, man. He can hurl it. I’d hate to be facing him.
死古巴人 他很强 我可不想碰上他
Who are they playing tonight, Yankees? Yankees.
今晚对谁 洋基吗 对
Imagine a 92-mile-an-hour fastball coming at you. You don’t have time to think.
想象92里的球朝你飞来 你根本没时间反应
What kind of night you think Fisk will have?
你觉得费斯特今晚表现会如何
He’s been hot lately.
他最近红的很
He gets on base twice tonight, gets on base twice, I’ll paint your porch.
他今晚只要能上垒两次 我就帮你粉刷前廊
Save.
没进
The sewer.
排水口
Hold on, I’ll get it.
等等 我来勾
Sorry, guys, I guess I don’t know my own strength.
对不起 我力气太大了
You know what, Dave? That must be it.
是啊 你真是个大力士
Hey…

…you guys know what would be really cool?
你们知道怎么玩才酷吗
What? Driving a car.
怎样 开车
You know, just around the block.
在附近绕一圈
Yeah?
是吗
Anyone on this street keep their keys in their car?
谁会把钥匙留在车上
I steal a car, my dad will kill me.
我要是偷车 我爸会宰了我
Just around the block. Who said steal?
只是借来兜兜风 谁说要偷
Your dad kill you for writing your name too?
签个名你♥爸♥也会宰你吗
See, now it’ll be there forever.
这样就能永久保留
Me too.
我也要
Forever.
永久保留
Let me ask you something.
我问你们
You brats think it’s okay to destroy municipal property?
你们觉得可以随便破坏公物吗
Huh?
说啊
Come here.
过来
Get over here.
过来这里
Well, do you?
可以吗
No, sir. No, sir.
不可以 先生 不可以 先生
No. No, what?
不可以 不可以什么
Sir.
先生
You’re the hard case of the group, huh?
你最会造♥反♥吧
A pack of punks, huh?
一群小流氓
You live around here?
你们住在附近
Right there.
就是那栋
You?
你呢
Right over there.
那边
How about you? Where do you live, son?
你住哪里
Rester Street. Is your mother home?
瑞斯特街 你妈在家吗
We’re gonna go have a talk with her. Tell her what her punk kid’s been up to.
我们得跟你妈聊聊 请她管教你
Get in.
上车
Get the fuck inside.
给我上车
In.
进去
You kids go tell your mothers what you’ve been up to.
你们回去好好跟妈妈反省
And don’t let me catch you shits ruining my sidewalks again.
别让我再看到你们在路上搞鬼
What do you mean? Who put Dave in a car?
什么意思 谁把戴维载走
The cop. He had a gold badge.
警♥察♥ 他有警徽
How do you know it was a cop? See anything on the badge?
怎么知道是真的 上面有字吗
No, no writing. He had a uniform on?
没有 他有穿制♥服♥吗
Like a regular police uniform?
他有穿警♥察♥制♥服♥吗
He was a cop. He took Davey.
他是警♥察♥ 他捉走戴维
So, what were you guys doing? We wrote our names in the cement, but…
你们做了什么 在水泥上写名字
You were writing in cement and playing hockey, but they took Dave?
只是写个字 玩个球 他们就捉走戴维
That doesn’t make sense. Come on. Is there something wrong, Dad?
没道理 爸 出事了吗
Please.
求求你
No more.
不要了
Please.
求求你
No more, please.
不要 求求你
Have you seen him? Looks like damaged goods to me.
你见到他了吗 看起来惨不忍♥睹
Jesus.
天哪
You took some good swings today.
你今天挥棒挥得不错
Dad, I struck out.
爸 我被三振出局
Good swings, though. That’s what counts.
你挥棒很有力 这才是重点
I’ll never be a good ballplayer.
我永远无法成为好球员
You’re my son. Me, Dave Boyle.
身为我戴维·鲍伊的儿子
Star shortstop, Trinity High School, 1978 to ’82.
当年三合高中的明星游击手
You’re gonna be a great ballplayer.
你肯定是个超级球员
Hey, see that gutter drain over there? Yeah.
你看到那个排水口了吗 看到了
I used to play on this street when I was a kid.
我小时候常在这条街上玩
That drain swallowed every ball we had.
那个排水口把我们的球都吞了
Baseballs, street- hockey balls, Pinkys.
棒球 曲棍球 橡皮球
If we could get that manhole cover up…
要是把水沟盖掀开来
…could be 1000 balls down there.
里面会有一大堆球
Really? Let’s try.
真的 来试试看
Get in.
上车
Come on, Dad, come help me hunt for balls.
爸 快来帮我找球
Maybe tomorrow. Let’s get home before Mom starts to worry.
明天吧 赶快回家 免得妈妈担心
Jimmy. Jimmy.
吉米
Earth to Mr. Markum.
呼叫马肯先生
What do you want now, Pete? Like I’m Mr. Needy all of a sudden?
你又要干嘛 我又吵到你了
We’re out of the Marlboros and the Winstons are looking grim.
万宝路和温斯顿的烟都快没货了
So? So that means less profit…
所以呢 会赚不到钱
…and more profit means I get a raise.
多赚点我才能加薪
So why don’t you order more.
再多叫点货
All right, but if the surgeon general calls, you’re my alibi.
好 但卫生局问起 我可不负责
Hey, you. Hey, there.
老爸 女儿
I’m going out tonight with Eve and Diane, at 7:30.
我七点半要跟伊芙和黛安出去
Don’t stay out too late. You got your sister’s First Communion tomorrow.
早点回来 明天妹妹要领圣餐
Christ, I sound like…. Someone’s father?
天啊 我的口气好像 你老爸
Yeah, somebody’s. Not mine.
别人的 不是我的
Later, Daddy. Later.
再见 再见
Have fun.
好好去玩吧
Later. Later.
再见 再见
Brendan.
布兰登
You scared the shit out of me. I’m sorry, I didn’t want your dad to see me.
你想吓死我啊 对不起 我怕你♥爸♥看见
He sees you sneaking into my car, he’ll shoot you.
他要是看见你躲在车里 一定毙了你
What will he do if he sees this?
要是他看到这个呢
Shoot you and then kill you.
先毙了你 再千刀万剐
It’s been six hours.
已过六小时了
I had to see you.
我好想再看看你
I’m gonna be late for Eve and Diane.
我要迟到了
Tomorrow?
明天
Like we planned?
照计划进行
Tomorrow.
没错
Drop me around the corner.
载我到转角
Take it easy. He kept cutting me off!
别激动 他一直超到我前面
He kept cutting me off! He kept cutting me off!
他一直超到我前面 他一直超到我前面
He followed me all the way from goddamn Lynnfield. He was trying to kill me!
他从林菲市一路跟着我 他想害死我
That son of a bitch!
那个混♥蛋♥
Can you believe this guy keeps confessing?
这家伙居然一直认罪
I don’t know. Maybe we ought to grab a lawyer out of one of these BMWs up here.
应该从车阵中帮他找个律师
Hey, Devine?
迪范
What you looking at? The old neighborhood.
你在看什么 我的老家
We’re done, Sean, but I can stick around. No, I think we’re good, thanks.
都好了 但我可以留下帮忙 不用了 谢谢
A few of us are going to the Cantab after.
我们待会要去喝酒
No, I don’t think so, Jen. Thanks. Thanks anyway.
还是不了 谢谢 珍妮
Yeah.
好吧
So the wife left you six months ago? So?
你老婆跑掉半年了 怎样
So Jenny Coughlin there with the body, voice and the cuffs….
珍妮这种带手铐的性感尤物
This girl, she makes gay guys rethink their orientation.
连同志都会心动
So, what’s your point?
你想说什么
The girl just wants to bed you, not wed you. You don’t even blink?
她只想上你 又不是要嫁你 你一点都不动心
She wants to worship at the temple of Devine.
她想征服西恩·迪范大侠

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!