《迷失东京》
Welcome to New Tokyo International Airport. Welcome.
欢迎光临东京国际机场
– Welcome to Tokyo. – Thank you very much.
– 欢迎光临东京 – 谢谢
– My name is Kawasaki. – Nice to meet you. I’ve heard of you. Thank you.
– 我叫川崎 – 久仰久仰,很高兴见到你
– For you. – Thank you.
– 送给你的 – 谢谢
– And Mr. Mori from Suntory. – Hi.
– 这位是三得利的森先生 – 你好
– And Miss Shibata. – Hey, I need that.
– 这位是紫田小姐 – 我正想要
– And Mr. Awinami. – Nice to meet you.
– 这是南先生 – 很高兴见到你
All right. Thank you.
好的,谢谢
– And Mr. Tanaka. – Thank you. – Thank you.
– 田中先生 – 谢谢 – 谢谢
And we will pick you up in the morning?
我们明天早上来接你,好吗?
– Okay. – Okay. See you tomorrow.
– 好 – 那明天见
Great. Short and sweet. VeryJapanese. I like that.
好,就这样,很日本化,我喜欢
– My pleasure. – Yeah, get some sleep, will ya?
– 我的荣幸 – 好了,你们休息吧
We’re all… You’re all really tired, I’m sure. See you tomorrow.
我们……你们都很累了,我肯定 明天见
– Good night. – Thank you. – Thank you.
– 晚安 – 谢谢 – 谢谢
Thank you… What’s this?
谢谢… 这是什么?
Something good? Mm-hmm.
好东西么?
谢谢
Thank you.
致:鲍勃.哈里斯 自:莉迪亚 你忘了亚当的生日 我相信他会理解的 祝你旅途愉快

Mr. Harris, welcome to Park Hyatt Tokyo. Yeah.
哈里斯先生,欢迎到东京凯悦酒店,这边请
This way, please.
这边请
Mr. Harris, pleased to welcome.
哈里斯先生,欢迎
– Thank you. – Have a nice stay with us.
– 谢谢 – 愿你愉快
This way.
这边请
Mr. Harris, welcome to Park Hyatt Tokyo.
哈里斯先生,欢迎到东京凯悦酒店
– Thank you. – Enjoy your stay with us.
– 谢谢 – 住店愉快
Thank you very much.
谢谢

I’m in your arms
我在你怀里
And you are kissing me
你的唇在我唇
But there seems to be
但你的心……

– Finish this drink, then we’ll go to a jazz club. – Yeah.
– 喝完这杯我们就去一间爵士俱乐部 – 好
– You see that guy? – Yeah.
– 看到那人吗? – 嗯
– You know who that is? – It’s not him.
– 知道他是谁吗? – 不是他
It looks like him, but it’s not him.
看起来像,但不是
– Can you believe it? – Okay, maybe it is.
– 你能相信么 – 好吧,可能是他
– He’s here with us. I’m gonna go talk to him. – Shut up. Shut up.
– 他和我们一起坐在这里,我们去和他打个招呼 – 闭嘴
Bob? Bob Harris? You’re awesome, man.!
鲍勃,鲍勃哈里斯? 你太棒了
Sunset Odds. Loved it.
“落日危机” 我们都喜欢
Man, that car chase… I couldn’t believe it.
那追车镜头?难以置信
Four buses… And he took that thing and everything exploded.
4辆大巴,所有的都爆♥炸♥了
I heard he did his own driving. Did you do your own driving?
听说明星都不用替身 你有用吗?
– I did. – Cool.
– 没有 – 太棒了
– So, what are you doing here? Yeah.
– 你在这里做什么?
Um, seeing friends. Seeing friends.
见朋友
Yeah? Great.
是吗?好棒
We’re here on business.
我们还要谈生意的
I can see it in your eyes Later.
再见
– See you, Bob. – Keep it up.
– 再见 – 你们继续

Are you awake?
你没睡着吧?
John.
约翰
Go to sleep.
睡一会

Aah.

Moshi moshi.
你好
All ri… Yeah, I’m coming down.
好了…… 我这就来
Okay.
好的
I gotta go to work. Okay.
我要去工作了
– I love you. I’ll see you later. – Okay. Bye.
– 我爱你,一会儿见 – 好,再见

Mr. Bob-san…
鲍勃先生…
…Suntory whiskey…
…三得利威士忌…
Casablanca. Bogie.
…Suntory time…
…三得利时光…
Um, he want you to turn, look in camera.
他说,要你看着镜头
Okay?
懂了么?
– That’s all he said? – Yes.
– 这就是全部他说的? – 对
Turn to camera.
转向镜头
All right, does he want me to… to… turn from the right,
他要我向着右面……
or… turn from the left?
还是……左边?
…Passionate…Camera…Passion…
…充满热情地…摄像机…热情…
Right side, and, uh, with intensity.
向右边转,要有强度
Okay?
明白吗?
Is that everything? I mean, it seemed like he said quite a bit more than that.
就这样? 看起来,他说了远不止这些
…Whiskey…
…威士忌…
…Gently…
…慢慢地…
…Tension…
…有张力…
Like an old friend, and into the camera.
就像个老朋友似的,然后向镜头看
Okay.
好的
…Whiskey…
…威士忌…
It’s Suntory time! Okay?
三地利时光! 明白吗?
– Okay. – Okay?
– 明白 – 明白了?
– Hey, come on! – Come on, come on, come on.
For relaxing times,
休闲时光
make it Suntory time.
三得利时光
Uh, could you do it slower…
你能放慢一点……
and with more… intensity?
同时更……强烈点吗?
Suntory time.
三得利时光

For relaxing times,
休闲时光
make it Suntory time.
三得利时光
Hello?
你好?
Lauren?
罗瑞吗?
Charlotte! Hey!
夏洛特!
– Hey. – Oh, my God. How’s Tokyo?
– 我 – 天,东京如何?
It’s great here. It’s really great.
这里很好 真得很好
Um, I don’t know… I went to this shrine today. Mm-hmm?
我今天去了寺院
And, um,
然后,嗯
there were these monks and they were chanting.
那里有僧人在颂歌♥
And I didn’t feel anything. You know?
但我没有感觉
And, um, I don’t know…
嗯,我不知道……
I even tried ikebana, and John is using these hair products.
我甚至去学插花了 约翰开始用这些护发素
– I just… I don’t know who I married. – Look, can you wait a second?
– 我…我到底嫁给了谁? – 等等
– Just hold on. I’ll be right back. – Okay, sure.
– 等等,我这就回来 – 没问题
Sorry. What were you saying?
不好意思,刚才说到哪里?
Nothing. It’s okay. I’ll call you later. Okay?
没事了 我再打给你
Okay. Have the best time. Just call me when you get back.
好的,玩得开心点 回来后给我电♥话♥
– Bye. – Love you. Bye.
– 拜 – 拜
Oww!
God!
天!
Ow.
At the fitting today, they had all these…
今天的衣服都是那些…
rock and roll clothes,
很摇滚的
but the band wasn’t tough at all.
但那乐队一点都不摇滚
The label guy just kept saying, “More lock and loll,”
领队不停地叫“再腰棍点”(Lock & Loll)
but it’s just so much better if they’re just skinny and nerdy like they came in, you know.
但我想他们保持原来的瘦弱邋遢的形象更好
They’re making them wear all these Keith Richards clothes, and it’s just ridiculous.
他们都得要穿上摇滚名人的服装 荒谬
They should let them be who they are. Don’t you think?
他们应该做回他们自己 你说不是吗?
Yeah.

Yeah, that’s exactly what I was saying.
对啊,我就是这个意思
But then you try to… I mean, you know…
但你得… 你明白的…
That’s what I think.
我就是这样想的
Do you think this is done?
这样子收针好吗?
I don’t know. I don’t know.
我不知道
Would you… Would you please stop smoking?
你…能不能不抽烟?
I like to. I don’t really smoke that much.
我喜欢 其实我不怎么抽
It’s just so bad for you, though.
对你身体不好
Well, I’ll stop later.
好吧,我以后会戒
– Welcome back, Mr. Harris. – Yes, Mr. Harris.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!