华盛顿
没 一切都好
Well, just great!
就是一些
No, not the presentation That’s terrible.
白♥痴♥ 撞上我了
Some idiot just hit me.
啊 你知道这要花多少钱
Ugh Do you realize how much this is going to cost
你赔不起 但是…
Not in money, which i have plenty of, but in…
什么鬼…
What the…
离我远点 滚开
Get away from me! Get away!
救命 来个人救我
Help me Someone help!
滚开
Stay away!
你在做什么
Ah! What are you doing
救命 救我
Look out! Help me!
神奇女侠 救我 带我离开
Wonder woman! Save me! Save me from them!
离开什么
From whom
恶魔 你没看见他们吗
Demons They’re everywhere Don’t you see them
我只看到了你
I see only one.
我问你最后一次
I’ll ask you one last time.
你对我的家人都做了什么
What did you do with my family
史蒂文 是我 格洛里亚 我是你的妻子
Steven, it’s me, Gloria! I’m your wife.
这些都是我们的孩子
These are our children.
你不是我的家人
You’re not my family!
你杀了他们
You killed them, just like the others.
我要为他们报仇
Now it’s your turn.
今晚没有人会死
No one’s dying here tonight.
你不能这么做
It’s not me you should be stopping.
他们是怪物
It’s them Look at them!
你看清楚了吗
Look at them!
他们与我的邻居一样
It’s just like the neighbors.
去我的小屋你会发现我是对的
Go to my shed You’ll see I’m right!
你做了什么
What have you done
哥谭市
让我来帮你
Let me help you.
这不是我的错
It’s not my fault.
我生了魔鬼这是魔鬼
I’ve given birth to the devil It’s the devil!
你只是累了 把孩子给我
You’re tired Give me the baby.
你也不想伤害她吧
You don’t want to hurt her.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
正义大厅
犯下这些罪行的是守法公民
These crimes were committed by law-abiding citizens.
他们都说看到了恶魔
They all claim to have seen nightmare visions beforehand.
有什么线索吗
Any clue what’s causing it
没有
No idea.
我就待一星期的班
The one week i fill in for Jordan,
结果就发生了这种事
and it couldn’t be some hairy-ass monster
世界各地都有这样的情况
The same pattern is repeating around the world,
也许这是一个线索
so there could be an overriding factor.
也许是一个超自然事件
Perhaps a paranormal element.
你是说魔法吗
Are you talking about magic
我们以前碰到魔法 蝙蝠侠
We’ve come up against magic before, Batman.
薛西斯 鬼父 浮士德
Xerxes, trigon, Felix faust.
甚至连沙赞的力量也是来于魔法
Even shazam’s powers are based in magic.
你有何高见
With as much as you’ve seen, can you rule it out
魔法只是一个借口
The criminally insane don’t need magic as an excuse.
我建议我们还是多花点时间巡逻
I recommend spending more time on the streets
而不是一飞而过
instead of flying over them.
他的态度真友[恶]好[劣]
Hmm He’s even friendlier than they say.
康斯坦丁
黑暗正义联盟
拉斯维加斯
五天前
谁定的狗屁规矩
Bollocks! In what bloody plane of existence does four of a kind lose
哎 康斯坦丁
Too, too bad, constantine.
希望你还有足够的赌资
Have you gained weight It looks good on you.
杰森 你应该一起玩几把的
What say you let your soul mate play a few hands, Jason
也许他你能改变我的运气
Maybe he’d change my luck.
他会让你玩的更尽兴点
He’d definitely be less mopey than you.
别听约翰·康斯坦丁胡扯
John constantine, the man who perfected the bad idea.
我来到这赌场是要找封印怪物
The only reason I came to this dung heap of a casino is to find a relic
的一件物品
to keep that monster locked away forever.
让我们一起玩 好了
Boys, boys! You’re boring me Let’s play, shall we
我的运气一直好得不的了
My luck’s running as hot as me naughty bits.
好了 我们没多少时间了
Oh, but our next group of friends is due to arrive,
是时候结束了
so it’s time to bust you out.
科波菲尔秀
Copperfield’s coming Presto changeo!
一切尽在掌控
Woman in a box In a box.
说的没错
Yeah, he’s classy, unlike you.
他们暗示的是不是那个大卫·科波菲尔
Are they implying David Copperfield, television magician, has true power
还拥有一堆岛屿还有克劳蒂亚·雪佛
Owns a chain of islands and dated Claudia schiffer What do you think
我只接受现金
No cards for me, and…
还有你输了 康斯坦丁
Oh, looks like you can’t call my bet, constantine.
你输了
By my rules, you lose.
我加码
I raise.
用什么 你的灵魂可不值这么多
With what Your ratty soul ain’t worth two bits.
不是廉价之物
Not two bits.
我要赌的是神秘房♥
I’m betting the house, the house of mystery.
我赌上了一切
And since I’m including everything inside,
阿比赞 看来你还有所保留
it looks like you’re the one that can’t call, abnegazar.
好吧 干不干
Well, what do you say, boys

I like the action.
我跟
I call.
就一个梦石 切
Really A chipped dream stone
我可拿出了
I’m out.
我的一切
Broken knick-knacks for the house of mystery and its contents
而你呢
Are you mad
我有灵魂捕手
I’ve got a working soul catcher.
奥兹之眼 还有garazi
That’s ogid’s eye spiker, eh And the garazi.
而且梦石可不是一个廉价物品 虽然他或许没什么用
So even if that very magical dreamstone doesn’t work, it’s still a big-ass Ruby.
看来我只好接受你的不平等条约了
I’d be a poor sport indeed if I didn’t accept your fair wager.
看来 你输定了
Hell Now, that’s a losing hand for the ages.
看吧 我…
Now, read them and…
什么
What
你们地狱是不是没有眼科医生
Do they have an eye doctor in hell
如果我是你 我会去就医
I’d make an appointment if I was you.
你耍诈
You cheated!
从技术上讲 我们都出了千 只不过我更高明
Technically, we both cheated I just did it better.
我要杀了你
I’ll rip your bloody heart out!
这我借用下
Sorry, mate, I’m using that.
杰森你最好还是召唤你另一面来帮我
Situation here, Jason It’s time to call your better half.
抱歉 约翰 你自保吧
Sorry, John, you’re on your own.
康斯坦丁 我要把你烤熟 然后吃掉
Oi, I’m gonna roast your nuts and feed them to you, constantine.
人形去
Gone, gone, the form of man.
恶魔伊特莱根 来
Arise the demon, etrigan!
这首押韵的诗
Once more with words of metered rhyme
再次召唤伊特莱根
comes etrigan the slayer just in time.
我们是一伙的 对吗
Easy now, brother We’re on the same side, right
我们握手言和吧
Let’s use our words.
你们在搞笑吗 我们可是一伙的
Are you having a laugh We’re the demons three.

Kill everyone!
你会付出代价的 康斯坦丁
You will pay, constantine.
你的灵魂是我们的
Your soul will be ours.
很多白♥痴♥都这么说
Get in line, you prats.
康斯坦丁
Your ass is grass, constantine.
我们会报仇的
And we’re the lawnmower.
既然战斗已结束
Since the battle’s fought and won,
我也该走了
Jason blood with me is done.
五百年来 我都在想办法封印他
For 500 years, I’ve been bound to etrigan,
甚至摆脱他
fighting to keep him from coming forth,
而你强迫我召唤他
and you forced me to summon him.
不是什么都没发生吗
Everything got sorted.
他可能会疯狂杀戮
He could have gone on a killing spree.
而你不考虑成这些
You don’t think You don’t consider the cost.
是的 我没有
Yeah, I did.
但我当时危在旦夕
Weighed it against my being eaten alive and thought, “yeah, totally worth it.”
你是一个超级混♥蛋♥ 约翰

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!