适者生存
Survival of the fittest.
这是大自然的守则
It’s the law of the jungle.
你的人生中总有那么些人想要夺取属于你的东西
There’s always someone trying to take what’s yours.
你问我是怎么知道的
How do I know?
这差点就在我身上得到验证
It almost happened to me.
呵
Roar!
嗨呀
Hi-yah!
蒂姆 坦普尔顿
Tim Templeton…
该消停会了
Quit monkeying around.
热狗要凉啦
Hot dogs are getting cold.
热狗
Hot dogs?
至少我是这么记得的
At least, this is how I remember it.
来吧小家伙 我们开吃吧
All right, buddy, let’s eat.
你知道 当时我还是个七岁的小孩子
You see, I was seven years old…
那时候 你信赖你的想象力
And back then, you relied on your imagination.
当时我在刚果探险的时候
When I wasn’t exploring the Congo…
我可是个深海潜水员
I was a deep sea diver.
蒂姆
Tim!
我们的英雄
Our hero!
别担心爸妈
Don’t worry, mom and dad.
小事一桩
I got this!
抓紧咯
Grab on!
有时候我拯救我的爸妈就像
Some days, I rescued my parents.
这样
That way!
有时 他们也会救我
Other days, they rescued me.
– 我失去控制了 – 蒂姆 小心
– I’m losing control. – Tim, look out!
树
Tree!
你的飞船要散架了
You’re breaking up!
慢下来 蒂姆
Slow down, Tim!
转向 蒂姆 转向
Turn, Tim. Turn!
噢 啊
Ooh! Ow.
– 喔 你受伤了吗 – 我没事
– Oh, are you hurt? – I’m okay.
给妈看看牙齿
Show mommy your teeth.
就我们这三个组成了
It was just the three of us.
坦普尔顿一家
The templetons.
三是个完美的数字
And three is the perfect number.
还有一个有趣的事实
Interesting fact…
你知道三角形
Did you know that the triangle
是世上最坚固的形状吗
is the strongest shape found in nature?
我感觉我是最幸运的那个小孩
I was the luckiest kid ever.
我父母还有份很酷的工作
My parents even had cool jobs.
他们在全球最大的宠物公♥司♥上班
They worked for the biggest pet company in the world…
萌狗集团
Puppy co.
是的 弗朗西斯先生
Yes, Mr. Francis?
萌狗集团需要你们
Puppy co needs you.
出发
It’s go time.
他们在一个叫市场营销的部门工作
They worked in a department called “Marketing…”
这也是他们发布新产品的地方
Where they got to launch new products.
虽然我父母工作真的很忙
Even though my parents worked really hard…
但是他们还是挤出足够的时间来陪我
They still made just enough time for me.
三个故事 五个抱抱 以及一首专为我而作的歌♥ 对吧
Three stories, five hugs, and my special song, right?
好咧
You got it!
♪画眉鸟儿在深夜中歌♥唱♪
Blackbird singing in the dead of night
♪带着它受伤的翅膀去学习飞翔♪
take these broken wings and learn to fly
♪你的这一生♪
all your life
♪你只为了这一刻去飞翔♪
you were only waiting for this moment to arise
嘿 蒂姆 你想不想要个小♥弟♥弟♥
hey, Tim. How would you like to have a baby brother?
谢谢 不了 我一个就够了
No, thanks. I’m enough.
生活是美好的 完美的
Life was good. Life was perfect.
但当我渐渐入睡
But as I drifted off to sleep…
我爸妈说的话不禁让我想着
Something my parents said got me thinking.
小宝宝都是从哪来的
Where do babies come from?
♪天堂 我正在天堂♪
Heaven, I’m in heaven
♪我的心跳太快 无法形容此时的心情♪
and my heart beats so that I can hardly speak
♪当我们面对面尽情欢舞时 我好像是找到了♪
and I seem to find the happiness I seek
♪那个我一直在寻觅的幸福♪
when we’re out together dancing, cheek to cheek
♪天堂 我在天堂♪
heaven, I’m in heaven
♪那些让我烦恼一周的琐事♪
and the cares that hung around me through the week
♪像赌徒的好手气一样忽然消失无踪♪
seem to vanish like a gambler’s lucky streak
♪我们相拥着起舞 脸庞如此接近♪
when we’re out together dancing cheek to cheek
♪噢我已迫不及待想登山♪
oh, I love to climb a mountain
♪攀上那最高的山峰♪
and to reach the highest peak
♪但那永远也比不上♪
but it doesn’t thrill me half as much
♪我们相拥起舞的欢愉♪
as dancing cheek to cheek
♪噢我喜欢去钓鱼♪
oh, I love to go out fishing
♪在某个小溪或河流♪
in a river or a creek
♪但那永远也比不上♪
but I don’t enjoy it half as much
♪我们相拥起舞的欢愉♪
as dancing cheek to cheek
我有了弟弟的那一天就像往常一样平凡
the day I got a little brother started like any other day…
但那时我还不知道
But little did I know…
我接下来的人生将会是截然不同的
My life would never be the same.
起床 小不点 现在是早上7点
Wake up, little halflings! It’s 7:00 A.M.
起床 小不点
Wake up, little halflings!
早上好 巫师先生
Morning, wizzie!
今天又有什么样的奇妙冒险等着你呢
What great adventure lies in wait for you today?
嗯 哦耶
Hmm. Oh, yeah!
我的父母总说我的想象力太过丰富了
My parents always said that I had an overactive imagination.
但是我清晰的记得
But I clearly remember…
那个宝宝是被辆的士载过来的
The baby was delivered in a taxi.
哈
Huh?
什么鬼
What the…
嘿
Hey!
蒂姆 看看谁来啦
Tim, look who’s here.
见见你的小♥弟♥弟♥
Meet your new baby brother.
小什么
Baby what?
弟弟
Brother.
我有一万个问题
I had a million questions.
他是谁 他为什么在这
Who is this guy? Why is he here?
他这一身又是什么行头
What’s with that outfit?
他为什么这么胖 为什么他盯着我看
Why’s he so fat? Why’s he staring at me?
他难道会空手道 这到底是怎么一回事
Does he know karate? What’s going on?
那里
That way?
– 好的 – 好的
– Okay. – Okay.
一开始 他就对着人乱哭乱叫
Right from the start, he was yelling at people…
把人使唤来使唤去
Ordering everyone around.
喔 你想要这个
Oh, you want this?
有一点是清楚的 这个家现在他是老大
One thing was clear. He was the boss.
他在家里正中间不偏不倚的地方架起了他的办公室
He set up his office, right smack dab in the middle of the house.
他主持会议
He conducted meetings.
– 你找我们 – 你需要吱吱先生吗
– You called? – Do you need senor squeaky?
嘿
Hey!
他每天都会开很多很多会议 吼
Lots and lots of meetings. Whoa!
甚至在大半夜都会开会
Even in the middle of the night.
我起了 我起了
I’m up! I’m up!
我们来了 我们就到
We’re coming! We’ll be right there!
如果事情没有按照他要求的马上办妥
If things weren’t done to his immediate satisfaction…
他就会有他的对策
He had a fit.
啊
Argh!
他的奶瓶在哪 他一定要他的奶瓶
Where’s the bottle? He has to have his bottle!
他用他那胖乎乎的小手指指挥来指挥去
He had everyone wrapped around his chubby little finger.
啦 啦 啦
La la la!
除了我之外
Everyone except for me.
– 尿布 – 奶瓶
– Diaper! – Bottle!
老爸 我根本没办法睡觉
Dad! I can’t sleep.
我知道 我也是
I know, bud. Me neither.
你的小♥弟♥弟♥现在需要特别关照
The baby needs a lot of attention right now.
先这样 再聊
Okay, good talk!
– 但是 – 没事的
– But… – It’s okay.
爹地在这 爹地在这
Daddy’s here. Daddy’s here.
那我呢
What about me?