我太开心啦
I’m so happy.
冰河世纪的春天真是太赞了
I love spring in the ice age.
哦 春天的颜色 季节的更替
Oh, the colors, the changing of seasons!
哦 春天的颜色 季节的更替
Oh, the colors, the changing of seasons!
是啊 我都要认不出来这是哪儿了
Yeah, I hardly recognize the place.
当然 直到蛋孵出来之前
Of course, spring doesn’t
春天都不算真正的来临
really start until the eggs hatch. And…
春天都不算真正的来临
really start until the eggs hatch. And…
而且没有复活节宴会就不算是复活节
And you can’t start Easter without our Easter feast.
没错 我们全家要聚在一起
That’s right, with the family all together.
听起来真棒 但我今年计划和朋友一起玩
Which sounds amazing! But I made plans with my friends.
有一天你会有自己的家庭
Someday you’re gonna have a family of your own…
然后你就会懂得
And then you’ll know the importance of
家人在节日团聚的重要性了
getting everyone together on the holidays.
我都不确定自己想成家
I don’t even know if I want that.
曼尼 快出来 你女儿在说疯话啦
Manny, come out here! Your daughter is talking nonsense!
甜心
Honey!
我正在自己的洞穴里看鹰熊大赛呢
I’m in my Manny cave watching the hawks-bears game.
我回来后就来帮忙
I’ll help when I get back.
我保证
Promise.
哦
Oh!
加油啊鹰队
Come on, hawks!
伙计们就是现在 加时赛的赛点了
This is it, folks, it’s sudden death.
伙计们 每次都这样
Guys, every time?
他们列好阵上了
They’re in formation and here they go!
熊队最棒
Bears rule!
呜呼 鹰队发起攻击了
Whoo-hoo! Hawks on the attack!
现在我们看到的是绒毛伍兹 他
Here comes fuzzy wuzzy. He…
-哦 -我的象帝啊
– Ooh! – Holy mastodon!
死的真快
That was sudden!
比赛结束 鹰队输了
Game over. Hawks lose.
为什么你们不去帮你们姐姐准备复活节宴会
Why don’t you guys go help your sister with the Easter feast?
复活节复死节复屁节
Easter, Sschmeaster, chicken Keister!
我们灰貂们正在开创自己的节日
Possums are launching our own holiday.
愚鼠节
April possum day!
一个庆祝所有玩笑和灰貂的节日
A celebration of all things prank and possum.
既然是你们的节日 不如干脆叫愚人节怎么样
If it’s about you guys, why not call it April fools’?
嗷 我喜欢这个
Ouch! I like it.
现在 谁想做第一个愚人
Now, who will be the first fool?
小桃 没错 我想的也是她
Peaches! Yeah, that’s what I was thinking.
曼尼 过来搭把鼻
Manny! I could use another trunk up here!
我们去你窝那儿看大黄蜂对猎鹰的比赛吧
Let’s go watch the falcons-hornets game at your den.
我倒是想啊 但是希拉在睡觉
Yeah, but Shira’s sleeping.
她昨晚和女生们出去打猎一晚上
She went out all night hunting with the girls.
和美洲豹们么
The cougars?
好吧 我们去希德那儿看 带上鼻塞
Fine, we’ll watch at Sid’s. Bring the nose plugs.
哇哦 伙计们 你们想和我一起看比赛我很感动 但是
Wow, guys, I’m touched you want to watch the game with me, but…
我不能看啊 因为正如你们所见 现在是我盛大的开张时刻
I can’t because, you see, it’s my grand opening!
你没什么东西是盛大的 希德
Nothing about you is grand, Sid.
好吧 你们回忆一下 我曾经举办过儿童夏令营 名为希德的夏令营
Well, if you recall, I once ran a kid’s camp, El campo Del Sid.
那是场灾难
Disaster.
然后我抚养过三个美丽的恐龙蛋
And then I nurtured three beautiful dinosaur eggs.
还是场灾难
Disaster.
然后我想 谁有时间整天整天坐在他们的蛋上呢
And then I thought, who has time to sit on their egg all day?
我 所以 我打算开个孵化预备班
Me! So, I’m opening a pre-hatched pre-school.
坐蛋 我来坐你们的蛋
Egg sitting. I sit on your egg.
未来的灾难
Future disaster.
哇哦 现在还没有父母
Wow. And not one single parent
肯把他们的蛋托付给你吗
has entrusted their egg to you yet.
没有啊 简直不敢相信对吧
No, can you believe that?
而且我问了每一个人
And I asked everyone, too.
-阿西尔 别闻他了 太丢人了
– Asher, stop sniffing him. It’s embarrassing!
除了她
Except her!
天啊 请赐予我力量
Please, give me strength.
啊 别去吃那个 那个是已经消化过的
Ahhh! Don’t eat that, it’s already digested.
-额 抱歉 女士 -嗯
Uh, excuse me, ma’am? – Hmm?
-我注意到你刚刚才搬过来 -赛瓦
I can’t help noticing that you just migrated… Savannah!
所以你完全不了解我
So you know nothing about me.
赛瓦 不行
Savan… mmm-mmm.
-瑞秋 -不是我♥干♥的
– Rachel! – It wasn’t me!
瘦的那个 把你弟弟吐出来 快点
The skinny one! Spit your brother out! Right now!
你到底在说什么
What on earth are you saying?
我知道家里的两个人
I know it’s hard to manage,
都要去捕猎很艰辛
what, with today’s two-hunter families.
只有我捕猎 我老公离家逃跑了
Only one hunter here. My mate flew the Coop.
-那很棒 -什么
– That’s great! – What?
我是说 我理解你的痛苦
I mean, I mean, I feel your pain.
所以 我想问问你
So, um, let me ask you…
当你为你的孩子们去觅食的时候
Who’ll watch your egg while you scavenge
谁来照顾你的蛋呢
to feed your young mouth to mouths?
我基本上是你唯一的选择了
I’m basically your only option.
而且 你仔细想想 有什么可能会出错呢
And really, think about it. What could possibly go wrong?
喂 我困在这都三个月了
Yo, I been stuck down here for three months hangin’ out.
我又能下海了 是时候起航了
I got my sea legs back. Time to set sail!
拜托 你才刚到家 留下吧
Come on, you just got home! Stay!
这里有咱们要的
We got it made here.
咱们白天睡觉 晚上打游戏
We sleep all day, we game all night.
妈妈 她会捡掉我们的粪便 伙计
Mom, like, she picks up all our droppings, dude.
你们俩谁去倒个垃圾
Can one of you take out the trash?
马上来 妈
Mom! In a minute!
我现在有点忙
I’m busy!
我爱那个女人
I love that woman.
克林特 这个洞就是你的整个宇宙
Clint! This hole is your whole universe.
对你而言不错 你发育的晚 无所谓
And that’s cool. You’re a late bloomer. Whatever.
我是个海盗 我不批评你
I am a pirate. I don’t judge.
但整个世界还等着我去抢呢
But there’s a whole world out there to pillage and plunder.
你可以坐在这里慢慢发育
You can sit here with your late bloomin’,
我要去抢抢抢了
I’mma get to pillage and plunderin’.
好吧
Okay… well…
每次你谋划些什么事
Every time you scheme something,
你最后都一无所有的回到这儿
you end up back here, at rock bottom.
是啊 但这次不一样
Yeah, but this time’s gonna be different.
这次我要上天
I’m gonna bounce.
准备走了 什么
Here we go! What?
是他们
It’s them!
小心
Watch out!
他们沉了我的船
They sank my ship!
就因为我想绑♥架♥ 把他们丢进海里
All because I tried to kidnap and, well, maybe dump ’em at sea.
反海盗的混♥蛋♥们
Anti-pirate jerks.
复仇时间到了
Payback time.
如果你要出去 带上你弟弟
If you’re going out, take your brother!
不 妈 我才不带他
Mom! I’m not taking him!
我当然有留给小杰西卡的位置
Of course I have space for little Jessica!
我的座右铭是
My motto is…
只要你有蛋 我就有地儿孵蛋
“Long as you’ve got an egg, I’ve got a place to sit.”
下一个
Next!
谁推荐你来的
Who referred you?
厄舍尔
Ethel did.
她说你有她见过最让人信赖的眼睛
She said you had the most trustworthy eye she’s ever seen.
你知道 我的小宝贝蛋是我的命 我的奇迹
You see, my little egg is my whole life, my miracle.
额是啊 我也这么觉得
Well, yeah! I should say so.
所以你是怎样 额
So, how did you, um…
我领养的
I adopted.
哦
Oh!
希德现在看护了一堆蛋
Sid’s got a dozen eggs in his care.
这事儿没那么简单
This is not gonna go over easy.
好像整个生态界的未来都在希德手里了
It’s like the future of the ecosystem is in Sid’s hands.
比那糟 是在希德屁♥股♥底下
Worse. It’s under Sid’s butt.
真恶心
Ew!
嘿 你个脸上长水管的长牙怪兽 记得我吗
Hey! You hose-faced, trunk-toothed beast! Remember me?