死线
您正在收听 调频 交响之声
You are listening to Symphonic FM.
请放松身心 并…
Please sit back and…
停止呼吸
And stop breathing.
现在是14点15分
It’s just coming up to 14:15,
老派说法即下午两点一刻
which is quarter past two in old money,
接下来是一首美妙舒缓的舒伯特乐曲
and we’ve got some lovely, soothing Schubert coming up.
但首先 听听每周的园艺小贴士…
But first, with this week’s gardening tips, here’s…
可拉倒吧
Oh, bugger off!
我离入土还远着呢
We’re not all one foot in the grave.
喂
Hello?
喂 能听见我说话吗
Hello, can you hear me?
抱歉 我听不…
Sorry, I can’t…
能不能离话筒稍微近些
Can you put the phone to your mouth?
我听不见你说什么
I can’t quite hear.
妈的
Bloody hell!
不好意思 我刚在煮鸡蛋
Sorry about that. I was just coddling an egg.
喂
Hello?
埃尔西
Elsie!
你好啊 亲爱的
Hello, dear.
你好吗
How are you?
不不 不好意思 我叫亚瑟·弗利维
No, no, sorry, my name’s Arthur Flitwick.
你不认识我 但我在圣凯瑟琳教堂的墓地里
You don’t know me, but I found this phone,
找到了这支
that I’m speaking to you on now,
我正在跟你通话的手♥机♥
in the churchyard at St Catherine’s.
我也不清楚手♥机♥是谁的
I’ve no idea who it belongs to,
但你的号♥码是最后一个拨出号♥码
but yours was the last number dialled.
这是埃尔西·米切尔的手♥机♥
Oh, well, it belongs to Elsie Mitchell.
我们常在康乐俱乐部的周日活动中搭档
We sometimes partner each other at the Con Club Sunday social,
我们的丈夫都去世了
you know, with us both having lost our husbands.
不过我也很久没跟她联♥系♥了
But I’ve not heard from her in a while.
能不能麻烦你告诉她
Well, is it possible you could let her know
我捡到了她的手♥机♥
that I’ve got her phone
看怎么样能还给她
and I can arrange to get it back to her?
没问题
Absolutely.
我现在就去告诉她
I’ll let her know right away.
她一定会很感谢你的
She’ll be ever so grateful, I’m sure.
太棒了
Jolly good.
我的电♥话♥是 4444244
Well, she can reach me on treble four, four, two, four, four.
挺好记的嘛
That’s easy to remember!
是的 我叫亚瑟·弗利维
It is, yes. Arthur Flitwick.
和你聊得很愉快
Well, nice talking to you
希望埃尔西能尽快回复我
and I hope to hear from Elsie in due course.
谢谢 亲爱的 再见
Thank you, dear. Bye then.
好 再见
Yes, goodbye.
喂
Hello?
埃尔西 我是莫伊拉·奥基芙
Elsie, it’s Moira O’Keefe!
我知道你手♥机♥丢了
Listen, I know you lost your mobile phone,
但我接到一个捡到你手♥机♥的好心人的电♥话♥
but I’ve just heard from a nice man who found it for you.
不 不 莫伊拉
No, no, Moira.
他叫亚瑟·弗利维
His name’s Arthur Flitwick
他的电♥话♥是 444…
and you can reach him on four, four, four…
莫伊拉 我是亚瑟
Moira, this is Arthur.
你找到她了是吗
You found her, did you?
不是 我拿着埃尔西的手♥机♥
No, I’ve got Elsie’s mobile
你打的也是这个电♥话♥
and that’s the number you’re calling me on now.
天啊 我真是笨死了
Oh, good heavens. What a fool I am!
你有埃尔西的座机号♥码吗
Would you happen to have her landline at all?
没有 我只知道这个07开头的号♥码
No, I only have the one starting zero, seven.
那就是她的手♥机♥号♥ 对吧
That’ll be the mobile, will it?
看样子是的
I’m afraid so, yes.
那就对了 问题解决了
Well, there we go, mystery solved.
但我想把手♥机♥还给她
Except I want to be able to get this phone back to her.
那我给她语♥音♥留言吧
Will I leave her a voicemail?
不行 还是会接到我这里来
No, because then it’ll come through to me.
你知不知道她在这片地方…
Do you know if she has any…
… 还有没有其他朋友
…other friends in the area?
不知道 不过你可以问问圣凯瑟琳教堂的牧师
No, but you could try the vicar at St Catherine’s.
他们俩还… 挺亲近的
I believe they were… quite close.
好的 请问他叫什么名字
Right, would you happen to have his name?
尼尔牧师
Reverend Neil.
好了 我先挂了
Now, I’d better go.
我老公找我
My husband’s just come in.
我记得你好像说你先生已经…
Oh, I thought you said your husband was…
然后我就亲自主持了丧礼
That I was able to perform the service myself.
她被埋在圣凯瑟琳教堂墓地了吗
She’s buried at St Catherine’s, then?
是的
She is.
随时欢迎您前来拜访 弗利维先生
And you’d be most welcome yourself, Mr Flitwick.
很期待能再跟你见面
It would be a pleasure to see you any time.
在墓里见面吗
In the cemetery?
不不不 在教堂里
No, no, in the church.
教会会不断吸收… 新鲜血液
We’re always on the lookout for… new blood.
我就不再占用你的时间了
I mustn’t take up any more of your time.
你可以把埃尔西的手♥机♥给我
If you could just let me have Elsie’s telephone,
我现在就回去
I’ll be on my way.
是这样的 牧师 在跟你通话之后
Yes, the thing is, Reverend, after I spoke to you,
我翻了一下埃尔西的短♥信♥记录
I was scrolling through some of Elsie’s text messages.
当然只是为了调查而已
Purely in an investigatory capacity, of course.
然后就看到了一条她女儿的信息
And I came across a message from her daughter.
伊凡洁琳
Evangeline?
对
Yes.
她说会过来取回手♥机♥
She said she’d like to come and collect the phone herself,
您到时候也要把手♥机♥交给她的吧
if it’s all the same to you?
是的
Of course.
伊凡洁琳 她一直都是埃尔西坚强的后盾
Dear Evangeline, she was always such a rock for her mother.
请务必转达我的诚挚祝愿
Do send her my fondest wishes.
还有这些… 短♥信♥记录…
And these… text messages you found…
不好意思 接个电♥话♥
Excuse me. I’m sorry.
喂
Hello?
弗利维先生 又是我 莫伊拉·奥基芙
Mr Flitwick, it’s Moira O’Keefe again.
没打扰你的夜生活吧
I hope I’m not interrupting your evening?
没有的事
Not at all. No.
我正和尼尔牧师在一起
I’m just here with Reverend Neil, actually.
他跟我说埃尔西会帮忙清扫教堂
He was telling me how Elsie would clean at the church
还制♥作♥布朗尼蛋糕
and help with the brownies.
是的 祭衣室的那个厕所冲水会堵
Ah, yes, that toilet in the vestry has a busted flush.
我早就让牧师派人去修了
I’ve told the Reverend to get a man in.
对
Yes.
事实是 莫伊拉 我有个令人遗憾的…
The thing is, Moira, I have some rather upsetting…
节目中断 我们深感抱歉 正在努力解决故障
非常抱歉 如你所听
I am very sorry, as you can hear,
节目中断 我们深感抱歉 正在努力解决故障
“9号♥秘事”直播集的声音传输
we are having a few problems with the sound
节目中断 我们深感抱歉 正在努力解决故障
出现了些许问题
for this live edition of Inside No. 9.
节目中断 我们深感抱歉 正在努力解决故障
节目中断 我们深感抱歉 正在努力解决故障
技术人员会尽快调试设备以求恢复正常
We hope to rectify that for you in just a few moments.
节目中断 我们深感抱歉 正在努力解决故障
请不要转台 BBC 2
So stay with us here on BBC Two.
节目中断 我们深感抱歉 正在努力解决故障
节目中断 我们深感抱歉 正在努力解决故障
节目中断 我们深感抱歉 正在努力解决故障
万分抱歉
Well, I am really sorry,
节目中断 我们深感抱歉 正在努力解决故障
演播室似乎出现了一些小故障
but we have a few gremlins in the studio
节目中断 我们深感抱歉 正在努力解决故障
今晚将无法继续进行直播
and we won’t be able to continue with tonight’s live episode
节目中断 我们深感抱歉 正在努力解决故障
本集将于之后播出
which will now be shown at a later date.
节目中断 我们深感抱歉 正在努力解决故障
好消息是 我们将重播
The good news is, we do have
节目中断 我们深感抱歉 正在努力解决故障
“9号♥秘事”第一季中的一集
a repeat from series one of Inside No. 9,
节目中断 我们深感抱歉 正在努力解决故障
请放松心情 享受”静夜”
so please sit back and enjoy A Quiet Night In.
节目中断 我们深感抱歉 正在努力解决故障
节目中断 我们深感抱歉 正在努力解决故障
静夜
节目中断 我们深感抱歉 正在努力解决故障