Hell.
该死的!
We’re moving out.
我们搬出去。
Got a fire?
着火了吗?
Too early in the morning.
在早上这太早了吧!
All right.
好吧,好吧。
Get out of there. Come on.
滚出去!
Come here.
过来。
I’m fixing you up with a job…
我给你找了份工作…
with your uncle.
在你叔叔那里。
Work now, till you go back to college.
现在你要工作,直到你上了大学。
If your face gets any longer here, you’ll overbalance…
如果你再待在这里的话,你会负担太重的…
or I’ll commit suicide.
要不然我就去自杀。
Bilquis?
Bilquis?
Good.
很好。
And Tania and the other girls?
还有Tania和其他女孩?
I say…
喂……
can’t you give Omar some work in your garage for a few weeks?
你能不能在你的修车店里给Omar找个活,让他干几个星期?
Come on, yaar.
过来,yaar。
The bugger is your nephew, after all.
毕竟,他是你的侄儿。
He’s on dole…
他拿救济金的…
like everyone else in England.
像其他英国人一样。
He sweeps the dust from one place to another…
他打扫屋子…
he squeezes shirts…
烫熨衬衫…
and he heats soup.
煮汤…
I mean, that hardly stretches him.
我的意思是说,这有些太委屈他了。
His food stretches me.
老让他这样也不是个事啊…
Oh, come on, yaar. I’ll send him to college in the autumn.
哦,别这样。 我会在秋天送他去上大学的。
One thing more, try and fix him up with a nice girl.
对,还有件事,帮我给他找个好姑娘。
I’m not sure his penis is in full working order.
我想他的老二已经准备就绪了…
We’ve got one parking space.
我们还有一个车位。
£25 a week.
每周25美圆。
And from this afternoon…
从今天中午开始,
we’re offering a special on-the-premises…
我们将为您提供一项特别的服务…
clean-the-car service.
我们帮您洗车。
New thing.
是新业务。
Is that your car?
那是你的车吗?
Why you feeling it up, then? Come here.
你瞎摸什么?过来!
Here, I said.
滚过来,说你呢!
This bastard who almost beat you up is Salim.
刚才要痛揍你一顿的这家伙就是Salim。
You’ll be seeing a lot of him.
你将来会更了解他的。
I’ve heard many great things about your father.
我听说了许多关于你父亲的伟大的事。
I must see him, but where is the time?
我必须见他,但是什么时候?
You’re too busy keeping this damn country in the black. Still, someone’s got to do it.
你太忙于让这个该死的国家沉浸在黑暗之中了。毕竟必须有人要这么做。
So, your papa got thrown out of that clerk’s job I fixed him with?
那么,关于那个店员的工作你♥爸♥爸不再考虑了吗?
Pissed, was he?
去他的吧。
Can you wash a car?
你会洗车吗?
Have you washed a car before?
你以前曾经洗过车吗?
Your uncle can’t pay you very much…
你叔叔我付不了你很多工钱…
but at least you’ll be able to afford a decent shirt…
不过足够你买♥♥件相当好的衬衫的了…
and you’ll be with your own people, not in the dole queue.
你以后可以跟自己人在一起了,而不是在领救济金的长队里。
Mrs. Thatcher will be happy with me.
Thatcher夫人很高兴和我在一起。
It’s easy to wash a car.
洗车其实很容易。
You just wet a rag and rub.
你只需要把布弄湿然后在车上擦就行了。
You know how to rub, don’t you?
你知道应该怎样擦,不是吗?
Do this one first.
先这样,
Carefully…
小心一点…
as if you were restoring a Renaissance painting.
把它当作你好象在修补一幅文艺复兴时期的名画。
It’s my car.
这是我的车。
Hi, baby. – My love.
嗨,宝贝。
Here.
干吧。
What do you think I am, your trampoline?
你想我是你的什么人,你的玩物?
Speak my language, damn it.
说我国家的语言,妈的!
I’ll do nothing else, Nasser.
Nasser,我不会做别的了。
Do you think we’ll ever part? Not at the moment.
你想过我们要分手吗? – 至少不是现在。
I’m serious.
我是认真的。
Just keep moving.
继续!
Just there.
太爽了!
I love you.
我爱你!
Darling.
哦,亲爱的。
Christ, you move like a niner.
天啊,你简直就是我的女神!
I love you, too. Can we go away somewhere?
我也爱你!我们赶明去哪?
Yes, I’m taking you. Where?
我在跟你说话呢! – 去哪?
Campton Park. Saturday. – Really? Great. Can we take the boy?
星期六去Campton公园。 – 真的吗,太好了!我们能带着那孩子去吗?
I’ve got big plans for the boy. You aren’t gonna make him work.
我对他有很大的期望。 – 你不让他干活了。
By the way, Rachel is my old friend.
顺便说一句,Rachel是我的老朋友了。
Hello.
你好。
How’s Auntie Bilquis?
Bilquis阿姨还好吗?
At home with the kids.
她在家里带孩子呢。
Papa sends his love. Uncle, if I pick Papa up…
叔叔,如果我接爸爸来…
Have you ever been to a high-class place like this before?
你原来来过像这样高级的地方吗?
I suppose you spend most of the time in your black-hole flat.
我想如果你整日都待在你的破公♥寓♥里的话肯定没来过这里。
Lf I pick Papa up, Uncle… – He is one of those underprivileged types.
叔叔,如果我接爸爸来… 他是那种上不了档次的人…
…and squeezed him, squeezed Papa out like that…
你必须强迫他,把他挤出来…
I often imagine I’d get…
就像我经常幻想如果我能…
Two fat slaps.
给他两个嘴巴!
Two bottles of pure vodka and a kind of flap of skin.
两瓶伏特加,就像巴掌打在脸上的声音。
Like a French letter.
就像个避孕套。
What are you talking, madman?
嘿,你在说些什么?
I love my brother like I love you.
我爱我的兄弟正如我爱你一样。
I don’t understand how you can love me. Because you’re such a prick.
我不明白你怎么能爱我? – 因为你是个疯子!
You can’t be sure that I am.
你不能那么说我。
Nasser.
Nasser。
She’s right.
她是对的。
Don’t deliberately make me laugh at you…
别让人笑话了…
when I’ve brought you here to tell you one essential thing.
我带你来这是想告诉你一些重要的事。
Now, move closer.
来,过来一点。
Get up.
坐起来!
In this damn country, which we hate and love…
在这个该死的国家里,我们恨、我们爱…
you can get anything you want.
你能得到你想要的一切!
It’s all spread out and available.
这就是我所期待的,也是我值得为此付出的!
That’s why I believe in England.
这就是我为什么相信这里!
Only you have to know how to squeeze the tits of the system.
你必须要知道怎样把握住机会。
He’s saying that he wants to help you.
他这么说是想帮你。
What do you want to do with me?
你想要我怎么样?
What am I going to do with you?
我想要你怎样?
Turn you into something damn good.
让你见识见识什么是真正的好东西!
Your father can’t do it, can he?
你父亲做不了这个。
Here, damn fool.
拿着,你这个蠢货!
Take it.
留着吧。
You’re like a son to me.
你就像我儿子一样。
To both of us.
对我们俩来说都是这样。
Like the work?
喜欢这工作吗?
Come on, for Christ’s sake.
天啊,跟我来。
Help me with my accounts.
帮我记帐吧!
Kiss Rachel.
吻她一下。
I said give her a kiss, not a shower.
我让你吻她一下不是让你往她脸上吐口水。
I’ll finish your paperwork tonight, Uncle. Such a good worker.
叔叔,我今晚就能完成准备工作了。 – 你可真是个能手!
I’m going to promote him. What to?
我要提升他! – 干什么?
You come to my house next week, and I’ll tell you.
下周你来我家我会告诉你的。
It’s a long way. How will he get there? I’ll give him a car. That one there.
那是段很长的路,他怎么过去? – 我会给他辆车的,就是那辆。
The keys are in the office. Anything he wants.
钥匙就在办公室里。任何他想要的我都可以给他。
I’ve got a real challenge lined up for him.
我有个真正的挑战在等着他呢。
You must be getting married.
你是不是要结婚了?
Why else do you dress like an undertaker on holiday?
为什么在假期里打扮的像个老板?
I’m going to Uncle’s house, Papa.
爸爸,我要去叔叔家去。
He’s given me a car.
他给了我辆车。
Brakes must be faulty.
一定有哪不对劲…
Tell me one thing…
就告诉我一件事…
’cause this is something I don’t understand. It must be my fault.
一定是我哪里没弄明白。这一定是我的错。
How is it that scrubbing cars could make a son of mine look so ecstatic?
洗车怎么能让我的儿子变得如此兴奋?