嗨 – 嗨
Hi. – Hi.
你好 – 你好
Hi! – Hey!
就是这
Here it is.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们签名吗
Did you guys sign?

Hi!
你们有这个卡片吗 – 是的
Did you get the card? – Yeah
五 四 三 …
And five, and four, and three.
好的 – 耶
All right. – Yeah!
嗨 – 大家来 签名
Hi! – Hey girls, sign!
天啊 -耶
Oh my God! – Yeah!
艾尔会喜欢的 – 谢谢
Elle’s gonna love it. – Thanks.
你来 好了
You go girl!
谢谢
Thank you!
女孩们 签名
Hi girls, sign!
哇 谢谢
Awesome, thanks.
她在那
There she is.
你好 – 多谢
Hi. – Thank you.
加油
Come on.
我的毛衣呢?
Do you have my sweater?
我最喜欢那餐厅
I love that restaurant!
我听说麦当娜在那里工作
I heard Madonna went into labor there.
我要去买♥♥东西 晚上见
Oh, gosh, I have to go shopping.
晚上见
Okay, I’ll see you tonight.
好 拜拜
Okay, bye.
布塞尔 这是什么?
Bruiser, what’s this?
祝你今晚好运
Ah, good luck tonight.
艾尔和沃纳永结同心
Elle and Warner forever.
太可爱了
That’s so cute.
老天 你们真好
Oh, my gosh, you guys are so sweet.
我不肯定那事今天晚上会发生
But I’m not positive it’s gonna happen tonight.
你好
Hello!
他和奶奶吃过午餐
He just had lunch with his grandmother.
他拿到了钻石
You know he got the rock.
所以她飞来
Why else would she have flown in from Newport?
她不会叫空运公♥司♥ 运送一颗六克拉的钻石吧
It’s not like she’d FedEx a six-carat diamond.
你真的这么想?
Do you really think?
我没想到你会跟他订婚
I can’t believe you’re getting engaged!
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
你们得帮我挑最合适的衣服
You guys have to help me pick out the perfect outfit.
来 – 绝对的
Come on. – Totally.
我认为你应该穿红色
I think you should go with the red.
那是自信的表现
It’s the color of confidence.
我不明白你为什么那么冷漠
I don’t understand why you’re completely
你的签名也是
disregarding your signature color?
他正计划著
He’s proposing.
我不能看著别人约会
I can’t look like I would on any other date.
今天晚上的约会
This is the date.
将令我毕生难忘
The night I’ll always remember.
我想看来较特别
I wanna look special.
像新娘子
Bridal.
却又不能看来是有所期待
But not like I expect anything.
我喜欢用老爸信♥用♥卡♥的
There’s nothing I love more than a dumb blonde
呆笨金发女郎
with Daddy’s plastic.
他会变得兴奋当我…
You know how he gets excited when he…
你有看见这件吗?
Did you see this one?
我们昨天刚拿过的
We just got it in yesterday.

Oh!
这是是低胸尼龙吗?
Is this low-viscosity rayon?
当然
Uh, yes, of course.
是用半孔布面缝针的吗?
With a half-loop top stitching on the hem?
没错 独一无二
Absolutely, it’s one of a kind.

Hm.
低黏性人造丝的布面是不可能
It’s impossible to use a half-loop top stitching
用半孔缝针的
on low-viscosity rayon.
它会给纺织品市场带来冲击的
It would snag the fabric.
你还不明白吗
And you didn’t just get it in.
一年前我在杂♥志♥上看见过
I saw it in a June Vogue a year ago.
若你想收全价
So if you’re trying to sell it to me for full price,
你选错人了
you picked the wrong girl.

Ow.
是这件了
Girls, this is it.
数小时后
In a few hours,
我就是未来的 沃纳·亨廷顿三世太太
I’ll be the future Mrs. Warner Huntington III.
你好
Hello.

Wow.
你很漂亮
You look so beautiful.
你也一样
So do you.
我们走
Let’s get out of here.

Okay.
拥有那么完美的眼睛 一定觉得很怪
It must be strange having such perfect eyes.
我的天 你太英俊了
God, you’re so wonderful.
艾尔 谢谢你
Elle, thank you.

Oh.
为我们干杯
Here’s to us.
干杯
To us.
恩 – 恩
Ah. – Mm!
艾尔?- 什么
Elle. – Yes?
今天晚上我来的原因是
One of the reasons I wanted to come here tonight
是讨论我们的未来
was to discuss our future.
我们也确实需要谈谈
And I am fully amenable to that discussion.

Good.
你知道我们在
Well, you know how we’ve been having
玩后来很开心的游戏吗?
all kinds of fun lately?
是的
Yeah.
哈佛大学果然是不一样
Well, Harvard is gonna be different.
法学院是全然不同的世界
Law school is a completely different world,
我要认真一点
and I need to be serious.
当然
Of course.
家人对我抱很大期望
I mean, my family expects a lot from me.

Right.
我对自己也有很大期望 – 好
I expect a lot from me. – Hm-mm.
打算日后参选参议员
I plan on running for office some day.
你知道我是完全支持你的
And I fully support that, Warner.
我肯定
You know that, right?
绝对的 – 好
Absolutely. – Okay.
但问题是
But the thing is,
假如我要30岁时 当上参议员
if I’m gonna be a senator by the time I’m 30,
我便不能再闹着玩
I need to stop dicking around.
沃纳 我完全同意
Oh, Warner, I completely agree.
因此我认为我们是时候
Well, that’s why I think it’s time for us,
宝宝熊
Elle, Pooh Bear.
什么?
Yes?
我愿意 – 我们该分手
I do. – I think we should break up.
什么?
What?
我认为该这样做
Well, I’ve been thinking about it,
分手是对的
and I think it’s the right thing to do.
你和我分手?
You’re breaking up with me?
我还以为你求婚
I thought you were proposing.
求婚?
Proposing?
艾尔
Elle!
若我要当参议员
If I’m gonna be a senator,
便要娶名媛 而不是电影明星
well, I need to marry a Jackie, not a Marilyn.
你和我分手
So you’re breaking up with me
只因我是金发?
because I’m too blonde?
不 不完全是这样
No, that’s not entirely true.
那是什么?
Then what?
因为我胸太大?
My boobs are too big?
你的胸没问题
Your boobs are fine.
你不是说会爱我一直到永远?
So when you said you would always love me,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!