“在1997年会有五十亿人死于致命的病毒”
“幸存者将放弃地球表面”
“世界会再度由动物统治”
“摘录自精神分♥裂♥妄想症患者的访谈记录”
“1990年4月12日巴尔的摩郡立医院”
十 二 猴 子
搭乘784号♥班机飞往旧金山的旅客请于…
Flight 784 for San Francisco is now ready for boarding at …
犯人编号♥876♥4♥5詹姆斯·科尔
Inmate number 876♥4♥5 … Cole, James.
荷西?
Jose?
怎么回事?
What’s going on?
老兄 坏消息
Bad news, man.
又要自愿者?
Volunteers?
对 而且是叫你的名字
Yeah. And they said your name.
说不定会给你特赦
Maybe they’ll give you a pardon, man.
是啊 难怪没人回来 因为全都被特赦了
Yeah. That’s why none of the volunteers come back. They all get a pardon.
我听说有人回来过
Some come back, I heard.
拜托 放我回去 不要选我
Please put me back! Don’t take me!
对啊 全部去了七楼 全部被藏了起来
They got’em up on the seventh floor. They hide’em up there.
而且都变成白♥痴♥
They’re all messed up in the head.
你怎么晓得? 又没人看过
You don’t know they’re all messed up. Nobody’s seen’em.
那只是谣传 说不定他们还好好的
And maybe they’re not messed up. That’s a rumor. Nobody knows that.
我才不信
I don’t believe that.
老兄 祝你好运
Good luck, man.
自愿任务
Volunteer duty!
我没有自愿
I didn’t volunteer.
想惹麻烦是不是?
You causing trouble again?
不是 我不想惹麻烦
No, no trouble.
首次侦察任务的注意事项如下…
These are the instructions for the first time probe.
仔细听好 确保遵守指示
Listen Carefully, They must be following exactly.
必须密闭外衣上的所有开口
All openings of your garment must be sealed completely.
若外衣受到任何破坏
If the integrity of the suit is compromised in any way…
例如不慎扯破布料或者松开拉链…
if the fabric is torn or a zipper not closed…
人员将不被获准进入
readmittance will be denied.
“我们成功了”
若出现受到细菌污染的现象
If there are any indications of contamination by germs…
基于安全理由将拒绝人员再入境
the subject will be denied reentry to secure population.
请将血液样本置于容器中
Please place blood sample in receptacle provided.
社会行为课程将于七点举♥行♥
There will be a socialization class in room 700…
凡经永久戒♥严♥法附属第六章证明的
for citizens cited for deviations 23-A and 96-A…
23A 96A行为偏差者皆需参加
per Subchapter 6 of the Permanent Emergency Code.
詹姆斯·科尔通过检疫
James Cole cleared from quarantine.
谢谢 你们两个到外面等一下
Thank you. You two wait outside.
医生 他很危险
He’s got a history, Doctor.
暴♥力♥倾向
Violence.
反♥社♥会♥行为
Antisocial six.
屡次违反永久戒♥严♥法
Repeated violations of the Permanent Emergency Code.
“科学家表示:药物无效” 傲慢 反叛
Insolence. Defiance.
“世界末日来临” 藐视权威
Disregard of authority.
被判刑二十五年
Doing 25 to life.
我认为他不会伤害我们
I don’t think he’s gonna hurt us.
你不会伤害我们吧 科尔先生?
You aren’t gonna hurt us, are you, Mr. Cole?
不会
No, sir.
坐下来吧 科尔先生
Why don’t you sit down, Mr. Cole?
谢谢你自愿帮忙 你是位优秀的观察员
We appreciate your volunteering. You’re a very good observer.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们在进行一项先进的计划
We have a very advanced program.
– 非常特殊的研究 – 不但能让你获得减刑
– Something very different. – A chance to reduce your sentence.
还能完成重要的使命
And possibly play an important role…
就是帮助人类重返地球表面
in returning the human race to the surface of the Earth.
我们需要意志坚强的自愿者
We want tough-minded people. Strong mentally.
因为已经损失了几位意志不坚的人
We’ve had some misfortunes with unstable types.
对你来说这可是千载难逢的机会
For a man in your position, an opportunity.
不把握就太不聪明了
Not to volunteer could be a real mistake.
非常的不聪明
Definitely a mistake.
然而 在一万微电波…
“Yet among the myriad microwaves…
红外线信息 零和一的十亿位元之间
the infrared messages, the gigabytes of ones and zeros…
我们发现文字变成了位元组… “1990年4月 巴尔的摩”
we find words, byte-sized now…
体积如此之小
tinier even than science…
让科学得以隐身于电流之间
Iurking in some vague electricity.
只要我们用心聆听
But if we but listen…
便会听到诗人低声诉说…
we hear the solitary voice of that poet telling us…
昨日疯狂的所作所为
yesterday this day’s madness did prepare…
铺下明日绝望的道路
tomorrow’s silent triumph of despair.
干杯 为自己无法掌控的过去
Drink, for you know not whence you came, nor why.
干杯 为自己无法掌控的未来
Drink, for you know not why you go, nor where.”
他穿着一条内♥裤♥到处晃
Wandering around in nothing but his underpants…
还罩了一件女用的透明雨衣
and one of those plastic, see-through lady’s raincoats.
警员到了以后请他拿身份证出来
So, they get there, they ask the guy real nice for some kind of ID.
哪知道他突然开始大喊什么病毒
He gets agitated, starts screaming about viruses.
歇斯底里 语无伦次
Totally irrational, totally disoriented.
连自己在哪 今天星期几都不知道
Doesn’t know where he is, what day of the week it is.
只问出来他的名字
All they got was his name.
他一定是吸毒昏了头才会在街上发神经
They figured he’s stoned out of his mind. Some kind of psychotic episode.
有没有帮他验尿?
He’s been tested for drugs?
没有药物反应
Negative for drugs.
他单挑五名警♥察♥的样子不像是没吸毒
But he took on five cops like he was dusted to the eyeballs.
你信吗? 居然没吸毒
No drugs. You believe that?
他被绑住了
He’s in restraints.
你没听到啊?
Yeah. Weren’t you listenin’?
我有两个警♥察♥进了医院
I’ve got two police officers in the hospital!
打了大量的镇静剂 他还是不安份
The medic gave him enough Stelazine to kill a horse. He’s rarin’ to go.
所以 是他自己挣扎才搞得浑身是伤的
That would explain the bruises, I guess. The struggle.
你要进去检查他吗?
Yeah. You wanna go in there, examine him?
麻烦你
Yes, please.
你就只有这些资料 没有其它的了?
Is this all you have? Ran it through your system?
找不到 什么都没有 没有驾照 指纹 前科
No matchup. No license, no prints, no warrants. Nothing.
我最好跟你进去
I should probably go in with you.
不用了 谢谢 没必要
No, Thank you. That won’t be necessary.
好吧
All right.
为了以防万一 他会在外面等
He’ll be right here, just in case.
科尔先生 我叫凯瑟琳·瑞莉 是心理医师
Mr. Cole, my name is Kathryn Railly. I’m a psychiatrist.
我是帮郡政♥府♥做事的 不是警♥察♥
I work for the county. I don’t work for the police.
我关心的是你的福利 明白吗?
So my concern is for your well-being. Do you understand that?
非走不可 非走不可
Need to go! Need to go!
我没办法叫警♥察♥放你走
I can’t make the police let you go.
但是我真的想帮你
But I do wanna help you, so I…
所以我需要知道到底是怎么回事
I need you to tell me exactly what happened tonight.
你能告诉我吗 詹姆斯?
Do you think you can do that,James?
我能叫你詹姆斯吗?
May I call you James?
詹姆斯? 从来没人这样叫我
James. Nobody ever calls me that.
你是郡立医院的病人?
Have you been a patient at County?
不是
No.
我见过你吗?
Have I seen you someplace?
不可能
Not possible.
我非走不可 我应该去搜集资料的
I need to go! I’m supposed to be gathering information.
– 什么资料? – 帮不了你
– What kind of information? – Won’t help you.
帮不了任何人 改变不了任何事
Won’t help anyone. Won’t change anything.
知不知道你为什么会在这 詹姆斯?
James, do you know why you’re here?
因为我意志坚强 是优秀的观察员
‘Cause I’m a good observer. I’ve got a tough mind.
你不记得自己袭♥警♥的事?
You don’t remember assaulting a police officer?
为什么要锁住我 为什么?
Why am I chained? Why are these chains on me?
你以前是不是进过精神病院?
You’ve been in an institution before, haven’t you?
没有 我现在非走不可
No! Now I need to go. Need to go!
你坐过牢吗 詹姆斯?
Have you been in prison,James?
在地底下
Underground.
躲什么?
Hiding?
我喜欢这空气
I love this air.
这里的空气真好
Oh, it’s such wonderful air.
有什么好?
What’s wonderful about the air,James?
很新鲜 没有细菌
Very fresh. No germs.
为什么你会认为空气里面没有细菌
Why do you think there aren’t any germs in the air?
现在是十月吧?
This is October, right?
是四月
April.
今年是哪一年?