*每当和你待在一起*
*Whenever I’m alone with you*
*我仿佛又踏着青春的轨迹*
*You make me feel like I am young again*
*每当和你待在一起*
*Whenever I’m alone with you*
*我仿佛又重拾了无忧的快乐*
*You make me feel like I am fun again*
*不管相隔天际 我始终爱你如一*
*However far I will always love you*
在原初
In the beginning,
圣主哈希姆创出三种生物
Hashem made three types of creatures,
天使
the angels,
野兽
the beasts,
和人类
and the human beings.
至于天使 因是祂用至纯的言语唤出的
The angels, He made from His pure word.
他们无意愿做邪事
The angels have no will to do evil.
他们甚至不能做偏移祂目的的事情
They cannot deviate for one moment from His purpose.
至于野兽 它们受它们的直觉引导
The beasts have only their instincts to guide them.
它们同样听从造物主的指令
They, too, follow the commands of their maker.
《摩西五经》中写道
The Torah states
圣主哈希姆用了创世时接近六天的时间
that Hashem spent almost six whole days of creation
来点饰这些生物
fashioning these creatures.
就在即将日落之时
Then, just before sunset,
祂拾起一小抔泥土
He took a small quantity of earth
用它塑造出了一个男人和一个女人
and from it He fashioned man and woman.
这该称为祂事后无意想到的点子
An afterthought?
还是祂最为登峰造极的成就?
Or His crowning achievement?
那么 这到底算怎么一回事呢
So, what is this thing?
男人?
Man?
和女人?
Woman?
人类天生有着一股不服从的力量
It is a being with the power to disobey.
我们有其他生物没有的东西
Alone among all the creatures
我们有自♥由♥意志
we have free will.
我们在天使般的单纯
We hang suspended
与野兽般的邪淫欲望中
between the clarity of the angels
摇摆不定 彼强我弱
and the desires of the beasts.
圣主哈希姆给予我们选择的权利 这既是特权也是负担
Hashem gave us choice, which is both a privilege and a burden.
我们必须选择
We must then choose
继续过着
the tangled life
我们混乱的生活
we live.
快叫救护车
Call an ambulance.
拉比
Rav.
拉比
Rav.
张开眼睛
Open your eyes.
深呼吸
Take a breath.
所以说 你第一次纹身是在十五岁咯?
And so you were 15 when you first… First got a tattoo?
那一次真的很疼
That one really hurt.
纹的是基♥督♥嘛
That one hurt, and it was Jesus there.
基♥督♥真的“会伤人” -嗯哼
Jesus really hurt. – Mmm-hmm.
挺漂亮的
It’s lovely.
你拍好了吗
Are you getting what you need?
这张是不错 谢谢你配合 你还能坚持一会吗
This is fantastic, yeah. Thank you. Are you all right?
我得先抽会烟
I’ll need a smoke in a bit.
再待五分钟吧?
Mmm-hmm. Five more minutes?
我来应门
I got it.
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
头往下低点
Chin down a little bit.
你微笑的时候还挺好看的
That’s lovely when you smile a little bit.
洛妮 -我在忙
Ronnie. – Not now.
洛妮
Ronnie.
你得跟他谈谈
You need to speak to this man.
有人吗
Hello there.
有 -多♥维♥德在这里吗
Yes. – Is Dovid here?
在 -麻烦叫他出来
Yes. – Thank you.
拉比 外面有人找
Rabbi, there’s someone here to see you.
谁啊 -不清楚
Who is it? – She didn’t say.
谢谢 娜奥米
Thanks, Naomi.
多♥维♥德
Dovid.
洛妮特
Ronit.
洛妮特
Ronit.
我们可没想着你会来
We weren’t expecting you.
真的吗?
No?
我还以为…… -愿您长生(犹太教♥徒♥礼词)
I thought… – May you live a long life.
谢谢你了
Thank you.
抱歉抱歉 搞忘礼节了
I’m sorry, I forgot.
你直接从机场过来的吗
Did you come straight from the airport?
对
Yeah.
我会去住旅馆的
Yeah, I’ll go to a hotel.
有很多悼念拉比的人来这了
There’s people here to honor the Rav.
应该的
Right.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
他怎么死的?
How did he die?
还是急性肺炎
Pneumonia, finally.
我去找个地方放你行李
I’ll just find a place to put these.
还有这个 -我待会回来
Take this. – I’ll be back.
好的 -谢谢
Right. – Thank you.
没事
Yeah.
你们好
Hello.
你们好
Hello.
洛妮特
Ronit.
弗露玛? -真的是你
Fruma? – It’s really you!
莫西 过来
Moshe.
你来了 洛妮特
Ronit, you’re here.
你当然会来
Of course you’re here.
好久没见了
Oh. Hello.
弗露玛
Fruma.
洛妮特
Ronit.
哈托格叔叔
Uncle Hartog.
你怎么样?
How are you?
我挺好的
I’m all right.
愿您长生
May you live a long life.
把大衣脱掉吧
Yeah. Take your coat off.
还有围巾……
Come on, and the scarf…
不啦 我要围着 -还有手套
No, I’m keeping this. – And the gloves.
弗露玛 你出去吧
Fruma.
所以
So,
你可算来了
you came.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
你们做了咖啡吗
Have you got any coffee?
我可以喝点吗? -过来吧
Can I have some? – Come.
你还是喝黑咖啡的对吧? -对 谢谢
Do you still take it black? – Yeah, thanks.
我待会就打车走
I’ll get a cab in a bit.
待在这吧 洛妮特
Stay here, Ronit.
不不 没什么 谢谢
Oh, no, that’s all right. Thank you.
就待在这
Stay here.
真的?
Really?
谢了
Thanks.
所以你来……
So you came to…
是来悼念拉比的咯
To mourn the Rav.
不然我还来干吗?
Why else would I be here?
你的行踪可不好猜中
You were never very predictable.
你还在生我气?
Are you still angry with me?
你突然就走了
You left very suddenly.
你结婚了?
You married?
恩
Mmm.
什么时候?
When did that happen?
就在不久前
A while ago.
多透露点 到底是谁啊 我认识吗?
Say more. Who is she? Do I know her?
噢 天 可不是欣达吧?
Oh, God, it’s not Hinda, is it?
多♥维♥德 你不会真娶了海顿家的欣达吧?
Dovid, you didn’t marry Hinda of Hendon, did you?
老天 你真的娶了她 我去 千万别是真的
Oh, you did. You did, you married Hinda. Oh, shit, Dovid, no.
没有
No.
我没娶欣达 -那就好
No, I didn’t marry Hinda. – Well, that’s good.