你好啊 宝贝 我是Deala T
What’s up, baby? Deala T.
我是圣路易斯来的 你听清了吗
St. Louis. You hear me?
我会去看你演出的 兄弟 看见你出现在这
I’ll be seeing you, man. See you out here.
你也没带什么保镖就过来了
You out here with no security or nothing.
我得说一句 我可欣赏你了 兄弟
I gotta say, I appreciate you, man.
我女朋友 她让我重新振作起来 你懂我什么意思吗
My girl, she put me together. You know what I’m saying?
头发全都编好了 从头酷到尾
It’s all braided up. It’s all the way live.
我艺名叫Deala T
I go by the name Deala T.
这里面有一首歌♥ 叫做<我的故事>
There’s one song on here– it’s called “My Story.”
讲的就是现在是什么世道
It’s talking about what’s going on.
我还有个项目叫<权力之路> 就快要完成了
I got a project called “Road to Power” finna to come out.
我周日会去Lux酒吧表演
I got a show Sunday at The Lux.
Dev女士也会在场 喜欢嘻哈就来听听
Ms. Dev gonna be in the building if you love hip hop.
你听到了吗 跟黑人生命平权运动和反欺凌有关
You heard me? Some Black Lives Matter & No Bullying event.
但是里面这一首歌♥
But on here is one track
就已经能告诉你到底都发生了什么
that’s gonna tell you exactly what’s going on.
终点就不存在 不管你去哪都得继续走下去
It ain’t no end to where you gotta keep moving.
你得一直用力推进
You gotta keep pushing.
这都是生命里的阻碍 大伙们
It’s all obstacles in life, y’all,
我们生而为人就得学会怎么面对这些事
that we gotta learn how to deal with as a people.
我们没有什么大人物
We don’t have the person in play
能给我们讲大道理 兄弟
to drop the knowledge, man.
他们只会搬离这儿
You’re just moving out here.
打住 打住 哇哦 – 可他是我们一员啊
Hold on. Hold on, now. – But he one of us.
她的意思是我们需要更多像J. Cole这样的人
What she said was we need more people like J. Cole.
发声更能被重视的人 – 我不会这么说他
Who have a bigger voice. – I wouldn’t put it on him.
我也不会这么去说其他任何人
I wouldn’t put it on nobody like that,
因为你也可以发声
because you can be a voice.
他也可以发声 她也可以发声 她也可以发声
He can be a voice. She can be a voice. She can be a voice.
我要说的是你已经听到人们发声了
What I’m saying is you’re hearing a voice.
你只是说你需要一个名人 – 没错
You just said you needed somebody famous. – Right.
所以我就问你一句 那我算什么
So I just asked you, on blast, who am I?
*我看见 我看见了*
*I see the, I see the*
*我看见 我看见了*
*I see the, I see the*
*我看见大雨倾盆而下*
*I see the rain pouring down*
*倾泻在我眼前*
*Before my very eyes*
*本也不必大惊小怪*
*Should come as no surprise*
*我看见 我看见了大雨倾盆而下*
*I see the, I see the rain pouring down*
*倾泻在我眼前*
*Before my very eyes*
*本也不必大惊小怪*
*Should come as no surprise*
*我在寻找 在祈祷 在亟盼*
*I’m searching and praying and hoping*
*一些我早已预见的事情*
*for something I know I’m foreseeing*
*我知道该来的终将会来 主*
*I know that it’s coming, Lord*
*主啊*
*Lord*
*可你又在做什么 已没路可回头*
*But what do you doing, there’s no place to turn*
*我身旁无伴 我孤身一人*
*I have no one, I’m lonely*
*我早已破釜沉舟毫无退路 主啊*
*My bridges have burned down, Lord*
*主啊*
*Lord*
*丧钟之声越发地响 我无处可躲藏*
*The bell’s getting loud, ain’t nowhere to hide*
*无处可躲藏 骄傲只能放到一旁*
*Got nowhere to go, put away my pride*
*厌倦了低落 纵然我药劲正嗨*
*Tired of feeling low, even when I’m high*
*已没法再活下去 我是不是该去死*
*Ain’t no way to live, do I wanna die?*
*我不知道*
*I don’t know*
*我不知道*
*I don’t know*
*丧钟之声越发地响 我无处可躲藏*
*Bell’s getting loud, ain’t nowhere to hide*
*无处可躲藏 骄傲只能放到一旁*
*Got nowhere to go, put away my pride*
*厌倦了低落 纵然我药劲正嗨*
*Tired of feeling low even when I’m high*
*已没法再活下去 我是不是该去死*
*Ain’t no way to live, do I wanna die?*
*我不知道*
*I don’t know*
*我不知道*
*I don’t know*
*丧钟之声越发地响 越发地响*
*Bell’s getting louder, louder*
*我看见大雨倾盆而下*
*I see the rain pouring down*
这里是我的客厅
This is my living room.
这里是餐厅
The dining room.
厨房♥
Kitchen.
你看看那
Look at that.
那是我的50英寸大电视
That’s my 50-inch TV.
价值2800美元的全套餐桌椅
$2,800 dining room set.
那是我的车 当时水就是漫到了那里
And that’s my car and that’s where the water was.
等到水开始漫上门廊准备冲进我房♥子里的时候
When it started getting on my porch and coming in my house,
我就给消防局打电♥话♥了
that’s when I called the fire department.
这里是我的卧室
This is my bedroom.
所以你也能看出来 得花上不少时间
So you can see, it taking a while
才能弄好这房♥子
to get this house done.
哦 哇哦
Oh, wow.
理赔调查的人来过
The adjuster came out.
他爬上屋顶
He got on the roof.
他说 “你有17片隔热片
He said, “You got 17 shingles
都得换掉”
that need to be replaced.”
17片隔热片
17 shingles.
我收到了张支票 86美元
I got a check: $86.
84还是86美元来着
$84 or $86.
那张支票我是不会拿去兑现的
That’s one check I’m not gonna cash.
我自己能解决好
I’m gonna take care of this myself,
因为你看 我最懂我自己
’cause, see, I know me.
我自己会去做
I’m going to do it
因为我不能指望那些人
because I can’t depend on those people.
不能指望他们
I can’t depend on them.
一旦我把事情全部搞定 我就进来
And once I get it straight and I get in it,
我就会好好坐下说上一句
I’m gonna sit back and say,
“嗯 我终于完成了”
“Mm, I finally got it done.”
到时候这房♥子内部就会是焕然一新
It’s gonna be a brand-new house on the inside.
一切都会按着我的心思来
And I’m gonna have everything my way.
胃不舒服
Stomach upset…
一想到这一切
thinking about all this.
Daryl 把那椅子拿给我
Daryl, bring me that chair.
这房♥子让我不好受
This house has got me feeling bad.
我有一段时间都不会回来了
I’m not going back in there for a while.
主 主是好的
God– God is good.
祂是全能的主
He’s a mighty God.
全能的无所不能的主
A mighty, mighty God.
我爱祂
I love Him.
多么令人欢畅的神
What a joy divine.
和人握握手
Shake hands with somebody.
投入到永远伸展着的双臂中
Leaning on the everlasting arm.
给别人一个拥抱挺好的
It’s all right to give somebody a hug.
让我给咱们的年轻人提个醒吧
Let me hit my young folk right now.
该醒了
Wake up!
闻闻咖啡的味儿 – 没错
Smell the coffee! – All right.
我们现在都觉得爸妈的一切都是错的
We’re thinking that Mom and Dad ain’t right.
你得理解他们俩一度也是歌♥里唱的年轻人
You gotta understand they was once teenagers like Joe sing.
没错 – 他们也曾经是未婚
Yeah! – They once was unmarried.
也不曾受到圣母玛利亚庇护 可我需要一个人
Didn’t get the care of the Virgin, but I want somebody.
没错 – 今天你们当中有多少人是爱着主的
Yeah! – How many of you love the Lord today?
快来给主献上你今日的赞美
Come on and give God your praise today.
你们现在应该能睁大你们的眼睛
You ought to be able to fix your eyes right now
并且说上一句”哈利路亚”
and say “Hallelujah…”
*主是真实存在的 且祂有重任给予我*
*God is real and He using me for a bigger purpose*
*所以操♥他♥妈♥这个世界*
*So fuck the world*
*让你会觉得黑人不值一文*
*that would have you think that a nigga worthless*
*有时候我在想这些歌♥词或许更能助人*
*Sometimes I think that these verses can help a person*
*比他们在教堂做礼拜时*
*way more than the ones they reading*
*念的祷文更能助人*
*in churches on days of worship*
*不是我看不起上帝与救世主 我没这么自大*
*No disrespect to the Lord and Savior, that ain’t just ego*
*我只是发现祷文早已脱离生活与人们无法共鸣*
*I just observed that them words no longer relate to people*
*当下这个年代充斥拜金主义*
*’Cause modern times be flooded with dollar signs*
*社交媒体嗡然不停 我的黑哥们也只想出个名*
*And social media stunting, my niggas just wanna shine*
*他们的思维想法*
*They frame of mind*
*早就跟拿撒勒那个老时代的大不相同*
*so far removed from the days and times of Nazareth*
*现在的日子错综复杂如迷宫 曲径无处可出*
*Like, these days is a labyrinth and the maze so elaborate*