上车!
All aboard!
好了 我们走
All right, let’s go.
各位 这是我的哥们Pierce 刚从战场上回来!
That’s my main man Pierce coming back from the war!
谢谢 谢了 哥们
Thank you! Thank you, man.
怎么回事啊 Jack?
Hey, what’s happening, Jack?
盲猪酒吧
一家没有牌照的夜♥总♥会♥俱乐部
私人聚会而已
Private party.
换个借口吧
Pick another card.
这才对
There you go!
我知道你说的是什么意思了
I see what you’re saying.
来吧
There we go!
我♥操♥! – 给我 我来吧
Damn it! Give me that shit.
派对结束了!
Party’s over!
这边走 快出去
Here we go. Move on out.
出去吧 出去
Move on out. Step out! Step out!
大家都出去!
Everybody out! Out!
动起来 走吧!
Let’s go!
我知道你能听见我说话 起来 他妈的滚出去!
I know you can hear me. Get the fuck up and go!
我才不管你这一周过得如何 滚出去!
I don’t care what you do during the week. Get out!
派对结束了 快走吧!
Party’s over! Let’s get it moving!
你们知道这是怎么回事!
You know how this works!
谁说的?
Says who?
你说什么?
I’m sorry?
兄弟 你哪凉快哪呆着去吧!
Man, take a hike!
你看你 大摇大摆地进来 闻上去像猪尿!
Come in here smelling like pig juice!
劳驾 小姐 十分感谢
Excuse me, miss. Thank you so much.
你刚说什么?
What’d you say?
我啥也…嘿 兄弟!
I ain’t said anybody talking… Hey, man!
拜托了 放开我! 放开我!
Come on, man! Let me go, man! Let me go!
等一下
Hold on a second.
他妈的给我滚出去 滚出去
Get the fuck out! Get out! Get out!
你还要我说多少次?
How many times you want me to say it?
走得太慢了!
You’re moving slow!
拜托啊
Come on, man!
真操蛋!
Motherfuckers, man!
听着 Frank 业主跑路了
Look, Frank, man. The owner split.
我很抱歉 但是这里一屋子人
Man, I’m sorry, but you got a room
都有公开逮捕令在身
full of open warrants in there. All right?
可别忘了仔细检查女士们 你这个懒蛋
Just make sure you search the women, you lazy bastard.
好吧 小心着点你的眼睛
All right. Watch your eyes.
我♥操♥!
Oh, shit!
你很清楚这样是不对的 兄弟!
You know that’s not right, brother!
不要 不要!
No, no, no!
我们得从前面进去
We gotta go through the front.
什么? 警司 你是说 我们公开处理这些人吗?
What? You wanna take these guys out in public, Sarge?
我们没有其他选择
We have no fucking option.
去告诉大家吧 跑着去 – 好的
Go tell them. Run. – All right.
你这肮脏贱种! – 快他妈滚出去!
You dirty pig! – Get the fuck out of here.
还有谁?
Anybody else?
你们怎么站着不动? 也想被揍吗?
Why’re we not moving? You wanna go next?
出去出去出去!
Out, out, out!
得了 派对结束了各位 走吧!
All right, party’s over, folks. Let’s go!
你们都听见了 该走了!
You heard him. Time to move out!
把酒放下 出去吧
Put your drinks down and step out the door.
我不明白你们为啥不走 我说得不够清楚吗
I do not understand, I thought I was very clear!
走了走了 快点
Let’s go! Come on!
出去吧!
Out of here! Let’s go! Come on!
恭喜了 滚吧
Congratulations. Get the fuck out!
我到底要说几遍”出去”你们才听得懂?
How many times I gotta say “Move out”?
走了!
Let’s go!
我知道你们黑鬼的速度比这要快多了
I know your black asses is faster than that.
走吧!
Go!
快点出去了!
Let’s move! Come on! Move! Let’s go!
起来! 走人! 快点!
On your feet! Move it! Let’s go!
我们要把他们从前面带出来
We’re taking them out front.
从前门走 快点!
Out the front door! Let’s go! Now!
从前面走啊
Taking them out the front.
见鬼!
Shit!
从前面出!
Out the front!
各位先生 到两边去
Guys, sir, both sides.
靠墙站好
Up against the wall. Against the wall.
快点
Let’s move it. Come on.
快点!
Let’s go!
警♥察♥来了
Here we go. Squad’s here.
他们不拒捕 就别拼命逼他们
If they’re not resisting, don’t push them.
这边来
Put it right there.
上这儿来 靠墙站好
Right here against the wall.
欢迎回家!
Welcome home!
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
别挡道 别挡道!
Get out the way. Get out the way!
把手放在我看得见的地方
Hands where we can see them.
我们必须从前门出来
We had to use the front door.
见鬼 – 让公众都看一看
Shit! – Make it a public display.
我都要为他们感到难受了
I almost feel bad for them.
我们得赶紧离开这儿 – 麻利的
We gotta get out of here. – Quickly.
快点! 带他们上车!
Let’s go! Get them in!
把他们都装上车! 快点!
All right! Start loading them up! Let’s go!
好了 走
Okay, let’s go!
看看这乱七八糟的!
Look at this shit!
快一点! 赶紧走人了!
Let’s hurry! Get it out of here!
好了 走吧!
Get it out! Let’s go!
别忘了后面那些人
Make sure we get those guys at the back.
你们一直在这儿干嘛?
What are you doing down here all the time?
快点 要走了!
We gotta get this moving!
别惹我们
Stop messing with us.
这些人什么错都没有
These people didn’t do a thing.
另外一辆警车呢?
Where’s the other one?
随时都可能来
It should be here any minute.
他们犯什么法了?
What did they do?
请你们冷静! 没什么事! – 他们犯什么法了?
Please calm down! Everything’s fine.
终于来了!
Finally!
这边来
Over here.
这是我们的社区 你们不属于这里
This is our neighborhood. You don’t belong here.
不要这样
That’s not necessary.
打开门! 把人装上车!
Open the door! Get them in!
私人聚会也要被逮捕?
Arrests for a private gathering?
你们警♥察♥也太过分了!
That’s police overreach!
你们没有售酒许可证
You got no liquor license on this place.
从我眼前滚开吧
Get the fuck out of my face.
大家都冷静一点 – 你♥他♥妈♥逗我?
Let’s just keep it calm. – Are you fucking kidding me?
快点上车!
Come on! Get in the damn van! Step in there!
走了 快点!
Move, let’s go!
快走了 先生们!
Let’s get them moving, gentlemen!
快点 让他们上车!
Let’s go! Get them in the wagon!
嘿 Dave! 我跟你说了你会被抓的 酒鬼!
Hey, Dave! Told you you’d get busted, you alcoholic!
这夜还远未结束呢!
The night’s not over!
回家去吧!
Go home! Go home!
都回家去吧!
Go home!
快回家去!
You go home!
让他们上车 – 最后一辆车来了
Get them in. – Last one.
让他们上车!
Get them in!
你们这些混♥蛋♥!
You punk-ass motherfuckers!
走吧 上车!
Let’s go, get in!
别摸我!
Don’t touch me!
快点上车!
Let’s go! In!
我在上了!
I’m moving!
上车! 快点!
Get in! Let’s go!
快点上车!
Get in the car! Let’s go!
看我的 混♥蛋♥们!
Check this, motherfuckers!
Bub 你都不会骑自行车!
Bub, can’t even ride that bike!