注意脚下 谢谢 注意脚下
Watch your step. Thank you. Watch your step.
-早上好 -早上好 哦 不好意思
– Morning. – Morning. Oh! Excuse me.
这周都计划好了吗 挺忙的吧
All set for the week? Going to be busy.
我不清楚
Don’t I know it.
-嗨 帕蒂 嗨 费伊 -嗨
– Hi, Patty, hi, Fay. – Hi.
-周末过得好吗 -挺好的
– Good weekend? – All right.
弗兰克带你出去玩了吗
Frank take you out?
他自己出去了 去钓鱼了
Took himself out. He went fishing.
这就是你将要开始工作的地方
This is where I’m going to start you off.
哎哟 看那个
Strewth! Look at that!
我想这些女士应该能好好接待你 跟我来
I think I might leave you with these ladies. You follow me.
我希望她比去年圣诞节的那个人好
I hope she’s better than the one we had last Christmas.
-早上好 卡特赖特小姐 -早上好 卡特赖特小姐
– Morning, Miss Cartwright. – Morning, Miss Cartwright.
贝恩斯小姐 威廉姆斯太太 这是迈尔斯小姐 嗯
Miss Baines, Mrs Williams, this is Miss Miles. Um…
-丽莎 -丽莎·迈尔斯
– L-Lisa. – Lisa… Miles.
她会在圣诞节高峰期和销♥售♥旺季时来帮忙
She’ll be helping you out with the Christmas rush and the sales.
好了 就是这里 这些女士会给你指路
Right, there we are. These ladies will show you the ropes.
我希望你能吃得了苦
Right, then. I hope you like hard work.
很高兴在这里见到你 祝你度过愉快的一天
It’s very nice to see you here. Have a lovely day.
你看了清单了吗
Have you, have you got a list?
-哦 我很抱歉 不好意思 -对不起
– Oh! I’m sorry. Excuse me. – Sorry.
我真的希望你能调整一下暗褶
I was really hoping you could adjust the darts.
恐怕我们现在只能修改裙角
I’m afraid we can only do hems at the moment.
哦 放在那边的架子上
Oh! In the racks over there.
一定要按尺码大小摆放
Make sure you arrange them according to size.
好的
Okay.
这件衣服穿去牛排馆合适吗
Would you have this in an SW?
哦 我不知道 我是新来的
Oh, I’m not sure. It’s my first day.
现在的员工怎么什么都不知道
Bloody staff don’t know anything these days.
不知道他们在哪里找的
Don’t know where they find them.
-哦 对不起 -没事儿 夫人
– Oh, I’m sorry. – Don’t worry, madam.
呃 丽莎
Uh, Lisa!
迈尔斯小姐
Miss Miles!
亲爱的 请拿桶和拖把来
Bucket and mop please, dear.
在储藏室里
In the storeroom.
你在哪里认识他的
Where did you meet him?
他和玛拉的男朋友一起工作 以为自己很有魅力
He works with Myra’s boyfriend. Reckoned he was irresistible.
真是自大又无知
Have I got news for him.
他毛手毛脚的 到处乱摸
Ugh, he was all over me.
男人们只想要一件东西 每个男人都是
They only want one thing… All of them.
也许不是每个
Maybe not all of them.
什么意思
What do you mean?
哦 没有什么 弗兰克只是有点
Oh.. Nothing… Frank’s just a bit…
不太热情吗
Inattentive?
丽莎 你刚离开学校 是吗 辍学了吗
Just left school, have you, Lisa? Done the Inter, have you?
不是 毕业了
No, the Leaving.
毕业了 你多大了
The Leaving! How old are you?
我十六岁了 到二月份就十七岁了
I’m sixteen… I’ll be seventeen in February.
我以前在鞋厂工作
I’d been working in the shoe factory
从16岁开始 干了两年
for two years when I was 16.
你打算当老师吗
Are you going to be a teacher?
哦 不
Oh, no.
那想做什么
What then?
我要成为一名诗人
I’m going to be a poet.
诗人
A poet!
我觉得诗人挣不了多少钱
I don’t reckon there’d be much money in that.
嗯 嗯 我的意思是 我想尝试成为一名诗人或者女演员
Um, well, I mean, I’d like to try to be a poet. Or… an actress.
一个女演员
An actress!
就像蒂沃利一样吗 表演歌♥舞吗
Like at the Tivoli? In the chorus line?
嗯 不 不 我的意思是更真实的剧院 你知道
Well, no, no, I meant more real theatre, you know…
呃 莎士比亚 尤金奥尼尔 莫里哀
Uh… Shakespeare, Eugene O’Neill, Moliere…
莫里什么
Molly who?
从来没有听说过她
Never heard of her.
当心你的脚下
Mind your step.

Hey!
女士们 下午好
Good afternoon, ladies.
天气真好 不是吗
A beautiful day, is it not?
住在这样一个地方我们是多么幸运啊
How lucky we all are to live in such a place.
啊 你一定就是新人了
Ah! You must be the new jeune fille.
很快你就会来找我
Soon you will come to me.
在这个旺季我需要一些帮助
Some help I can use during this season.
那是谁
Who’s that?
玛格达 欧洲难民之一
Magda. One of them reffos.
难民 移♥民♥
Refugees. Migrants.
到这里来 用一些 公鸡公牛的故事在我们面前耍威风
Comes out here and lords it over us with some cock and bull story
尽讲一些战前在巴黎做的什么时尚工作
about a fashion job in Paris before the war.
告诉你吧 她看起来好像还行 不过
Tell you what, she looks all right, though…
她大概45岁了
Must be 45 if she’s a day.
她比我妈妈还老
She’s older than my mum.
哦 除了那两个对我指手划脚的人
Well, apart from those two that boss me around,
有一个叫卡特赖特小姐的女士
there’s a lady called Miss Cartwright,
还有赖德先生和一个叫玛格达的移♥民♥
and a Mr Ryder and a migrant called Magda.
新澳大利亚人 我们应该这么称呼他们
“New Australians” we’re supposed to call them.
-其他两个人不喜欢她 -为什么呢
– The other two don’t like her. – Why not?
我不知道 她们认为她是个专横跋扈的人
I don’t know. They think she’s a bossy boots.
专横的人啊 好了 我走了
Bossy boots… Well, I’m off.
你好吗 亲爱的
How’d you go, love?
很好 爸爸 有很多搬东西的活儿
Good, Dad. Lots of carrying things.
真为你高兴 多吃点
Good for you. Build you up.
看看你 你就像一只营养不良的金丝雀
Have a look at you, you’re like an underfed canary.
好了 早上见
All right! See you in the morning.
-再见 -拜拜
– Bye. – Hooroo.
这是你的信
This came for you.
爸爸得在这上面签字 你认为他会吗
Dad’ll have to sign this. D’you think he will?
我们有一些事情要考虑 这并不是一件简单的事情
We’ll think of something. It’s not going to be easy,
但这只是早晚的问题
but it’s just a matter of picking the right time.
-嗯 -好吧
– Mm. – All right?
你♥爸♥爸没事 他有时需要我们–
Your dad’s all right. He… sometimes needs a bit of–
谨慎处理一下
Careful handling?
是啊
Yeah.
亲爱的 帮我一下好吗
Help me with this, will you, dear?
帮我拉上拉链 好吗
Zip that up for me, will you?
它有点
It’s…
嗯 我 嗯 我觉得不合身
Um… I, um… I don’t think it’s going to fit.
胡说 我一直都穿这种尺寸
Oh, nonsense. I always wear this size.
我不
I don’t–
-解开 解开它 -我不
– Undo… undo it! – I don’t–
-你做了什么 -我
– What did you do? – I…
冷静 冷静 温特沃思太太 别动
Now, now, Mrs Wentworth, do try to hold still.
你最好走开 我们会解决的
You better clear off, we’ll sort this out.
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I’m sorry! I’m sorry!
我能看出问题所在
I can see the problem.
哦 温特沃思太太 最近拉链总是出毛病
Oh, Mrs Wentworth, we’ve had so much trouble with zippers lately.
它们是在墨尔本 日本或其他什么地方生产的
They make them in Melbourne, or Japan, or somewhere.
-好了 -哦 谢谢
– Oh there! – Oh, thank you!
-发生什么事了 -新来的那个助手
– What happened? – The new assistant.
我知道这可能有点不公平
I know it may be a bit unfair,
但是也许我们应该解雇那个年轻的女孩
but perhaps we should dismiss that young girl.
温特沃思太太会大发雷霆的
Mrs Wentworth will be on the warpath.
你知道 她家有古德的股份
Her family have shares in Goode’s, you know.
哦 莱德先生 我想她不会在意这件小事的
Oh, I don’t think she’ll make a fuss, Mr Ryder.
如果消息传开 她会成为笑柄的
She’ll be a laughing stock if word gets around
到时候大家都会知道 她竭力想挤进小码衣服的事儿了
about what size dress she was trying to squeeze into.
但是卡特赖特小姐 这种消息总会传开的
And word could get around, I suppose, Miss Cartwright.
会的 莱德先生 确实会
It could, Mr Ryder. It could.
你不喜欢餐厅吗
You don’t like the lunch room?
哦 不是很喜欢 外面比较好
Oh… Not too much. It’s nicer out here.
一定是本好书
Must be a good book.
哦 是 很棒
Oh, it is… It’s wonderful.
我刚刚看完 如果你想看可以借给你
I’m just finishing it. You can borrow it if you like.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!