GSW.
那是医院的术语
That’s what the hospitals call it.
意思是枪伤
Gunshot wound.
医生得向警方报案
Doctor has to report itto the police.
所以干我这行就很难有…
That makes it hardfor guys in my line to get…
我这么来说的
what I’d call…
“医疗品质”
“quality health care”.
很少人知道自已的命值多少钱
Not many men knowwhat their life’s worth.
我知道
I do.
七万块钱我被抢走七万元
Seventy grand.That’s what they took from me.
我一定要讨回这些钱
And that’s whatI was going to get back.
俗话说“时间能疗伤”
They say, “Time heals all wounds.”
你一定以为我躺了五个月后
You’d think, after five monthsof lying on my back…
就不敢妄想要讨回公道
…I’d give upany idea of getting even.
只能乖乖当个好人
Just be a nice guy, call it a day.
当好人可以是能占到一点便宜的好人
Nice guys are fine. You got to havesomeone to take advantage of.
但好人没有出头天
But they always finish last.
帮助残障谢谢你
Help a cripple.Thank you, sir.
帮助越战老兵站起来
Help a Vietnam vet walk again.
帮助残障谢谢你,先生
Help a cripple.Thank you, sir.
你搞什么?给我滚
What the fuck you doing?Get the fuck out!
闭嘴我治好你了
– Unh!- Shut up. I cured you.
王八蛋
Cocksucker.
多少钱?两块九毛八
– What do I owe you?- Two ninety-eight.
浑蛋我的香烟
Son of a…Hey, my cigarettes!
抱歉,对不起
– Unh!- Sorry, sorry. Pardon me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
一百
One hundred…
两百
…two hundred…
三百
…three hundred.
祝您愉快,强森先生
Have a nice day, Mr. Johnson.
非常合身,先生
Excellent fit, sir.
您要怎么付钱?
And how will you be paying?
先生
– Mister?- Hmm?
这些手表给你当九百
I’ll give you $900.
给我看那把枪
Let me see that Magnum.
就是那一把
That’s it.
五百元加那把枪
$500 and the gun.
请出示身份证明
Uh, I’ll need to see some ID.
没问题
Of course.
抱歉,强森先生这张信♥用♥卡♥无效了
I’m sorry, Mr. Johnson, uh,this card’s been canceled.
不可能
Impossible.
我试过两次,您有别张吗?
Do you have another formof payment?
再试一次
Try it again.
江山易改、本性难移
Old habits die hard, I guess.
坏习惯不改,总有一天会遭殃
If you don’t kick them,they kick you.
婚姻万岁
Ain’t marriage grand?
波特
Porter.
你没死
You’re not dead.
你想怎样?杀了我?
What are you going to do?Kill me?
不是现在
Not now.
嗯
Yeah.
你得戒毒
You’re cleaning up.
魏尔有事要找你
Val still wants to talk to you.
抱歉,老公
Sorry, babe.
要我叫他回电吗?
Shall I tell himto call back again?
不,我会打给他叫他别烦我
No, I’ll talk to him.Shut him up, anyway.
魏尔
Val.
对,老样子,你呢?
Yep, same as always. You?
很好,很好
Yeah, good, good. Um…
怎么?你在那里吗?
Why? Are you there now?
别怕,他们觉得白人都一个样
Don’t sweat it, Val.We all look alike to them.
姓周的手下,同一批人
Same crew. The Chows.Twice a week.
周二和周五中午,同一条路线
Tuesday and Friday, between 11 and 12.Always the same route.
华人洗“钱”店
Chinese money laundry. Heh.
皮箱有多少钱?
How much in the case?
三十五万到五十万
Anywhere between 350 and half a mill.
你需要多少?
How much do you need, Val?
我们平分
Ah, we split it 50-50.
我是指你需要多少才能回去?
I mean, how much do you needto buy your way back?
重回组织?
Into the syndicate.
多少?
How much?
你是说黑道?对啦
– The Outfit?- Whatever.
天啊,你什么都知道
Jesus. You know everything.
嗨,小妹妹
Hi, sweetie.
十三万
130 grand.
他们不会报♥警♥,只能吃闷亏
The Chows won’t go to the cops.They keep everything in-house.
他们也不会心痛
And they don’t feel pain like we do.
这些人有什么不对劲?
You notice anything about those guys?
都是狠角色,肯定是功夫高手
They look nasty.Probably kung fu motherfuckers.
怎么?我遗漏了什么?
– Did I miss something?- They weren’t wearing seat belts.
他们没系安全带
We’ll hit them on Friday.
礼拜五下手
Hubba, hubba, hubba!
你看他
Lookie here. Unh.
被撞得很爽吧?
Unh. How’s that pileup taste, huh?
老公领薪水回家了
Daddy brought home the bacon, baby.
魏尔干嘛?
– Val!- What?
那家伙怎么扁都扁不死
Problem with kicking a Chow’s ass…
你想重来吗?
…is an hour lateryou want to do it again.
哈?哈?
Huh? Huh?
啊
Ah.
十四万
140 grand.
各分十四万
140 apiece.
总共啦
Total.
总共?
Total?
我只有七万,根本就不够
That’s 70 grand?That’s not enough.
我够了我要休息几个月
Is for me.I’m taking a few months off.
我还缺…六万块钱那些臭家伙
I’m up short. Sixty short.Fucking slants!
早该礼拜二下手
Should have hit them Tuesday.
可恶!
Fuck!
这一笔干得乾净俐落
We got away clean.
还抢了一大笔钱
And got something to show for it.
知足常乐,第一条规矩
Be grateful for what you get,rule number one.
是啊…第一条规矩
Yeah, rule number one.
干嘛?
What?
没事了
Everything’s cool.
只是钱不够
Just not enough! All right?
钱永远都不够,魏尔
Never is, Val.
老婆,把钱放车上
Baby, just put the moneyin the car, will you?
难以想像,波特,你知道吗?
I can’t fucking believe it.You know what, Porter?
很好笑
This is funny.
你会笑死
This will kill you.
我早就知道是十四万
It’s always 140.
应该有人颁我奖状
Someone ought to give me a Ph.D.Ha, ha.
天啊,等我先躲开好吗?
Jesus! Wait till I’m outof the fucking way!
没事了,宝贝
Okay. Everything’s cool, baby.
Oh!
你很棒,你很棒没事了,枪给我
Ah! You were great.Everything’s cool. Give me…
好吧,枪还是你拿着
Okay, keep the gun.
结束了,没事了都照计划进行
That’s it. Everything’s cool.It’s just like we planned.
振作点,可不要精神崩溃
Come on.Don’t fall apart on me now.
来吧
There we go.
你一定搞不清楚状况,对吧?
Oh, I bet you got a lot of questionsrattling in your head, huh?
琳也搞不懂
Lynn did not understand.
我也不晓得
I don’t know.
太太会对情人醋劲那么大
Wives get funnywhen it comes to girlfriends.
什么?
What?
我听不清楚
I didn’t get that.
是你要的哦
You got it.
波特小姐,我没闲工夫等
Come on, Miss Porter.I don’t have all day.
波特小姐在吗?
Is, uh, Miss Porter here?