谢谢 小幸
Thank you, Lucky.
你好 宝贝
¡Hola, mi’jita!
– 妈妈 – 漂亮 亲爱的
– Mama! – Nice job, honey!
为蜜格罗.佩斯科欢呼吧
Let’s hear it for Milagro Prescott!
蜜格罗 蜜格罗
Milagro! Milagro!
妈妈
Mama.
妈妈
Mama.
要无所畏惧 福图娜
Be fearless, Fortuna.
♪ 要坚强 ♪
♪ Be strong ♪
♪ 要勇敢 ♪
♪ Be brave ♪
♪ 让勇气引领方向 ♪
♪ Let courage lead the way ♪
回来 妈妈
Come back, Mama.
♪ 站得高 ♪
♪ Stand tall ♪
♪ 识本性 ♪
♪ And know who you are ♪
♪ 放飞心与灵魂 ♪
♪ Wild heart, wild soul ♪
♪ 自♥由♥倘徉在未知世界… ♪
♪ Roam free to the unknown… ♪
♪ 知道你拥有一切 ♪
♪ And know that you have Everything you need ♪
谁是乖乖松鼠
Come on, who’s a good squirrel?
♪ 无所畏惧 ♪
♪ To be fearless ♪
– 相信我 – 小幸
– Come on, trust me. – Lucky!
是你最爱的花生
They’re peanuts. Your favorite.
– ♪ 要无所畏惧 ♪ – 小幸
– ♪ To be fearless ♪ – Lucky?
汤姆 连啃都不啃一下
Come on, Tom. Not even a nibble?
小幸 你在那里
Lucky? Where are you?
珂姨
Ugh. Aunt Cora!
小幸
Lucky!
淑女不坐窗台外的
Proper ladies do not hang out of window ledges.
淑女还可以参加有趣的派对呢
Proper ladies also get to go to amazing, fun parties.
你爷爷正在竞选州长 小幸
Your grandfather is running for governor, Lucky.
比「有趣的派对」更重要
It’s a bit more important than an “amazing, fun party.”
需要提醒你上次活动发生了什麽吗
Do I need to remind you of what happened at the last event?
犯了错误
Mistakes were made.
错误 确实
Mistakes, indeed.
– 你不会错过的 除了… – 蛋糕 其他孩子
– You’re not missing anything besides… – Cake. Other kids.
– 小幸… – 好玩
– Lucky… – Fun!
居然有大象 拜託
An elephant? Come on!
我知道和爷爷一起生活不容易
I know living with Grandpa isn’t easy,
但身为佩斯科家的人 不能只想著自己
but part of being a Prescott is not always having what you want
而是要对家庭最有利
but doing what’s best for the family.
现在你下来 上完数学课
Now, come down from there and finish your math lesson.
如果新导师再次精神崩溃…
If this new tutor of yours has one more nervous breakdown…
-「假设火车时速为40公里…」 – 珂拉
– “If a train traveling 25 miles per hour…” – Cora?
-「在八点离开车站…」 – 珂拉
– “leaves the station at 8:00 a.m…” – Cora? Cora!
– 这些有用吗 – 珂拉
– When will I ever need to know this? – Cora?
来了 父亲
Yes, Father.
紧急情况
This is an emergency.
我的领结
My tie.
不 太紧了
Oh! No, too tight.
想想吧 珂拉
Just think of it, Cora.
从铁路大亨到州长
From railroad baron to governor.
为什麽昵 因为…
And why? Because…
– 佩斯科一家从不放弃 – 佩斯科一家从不放弃
– Prescotts never give up. – Prescotts never give up.
好姑娘 确定不锁门吗
Attagirl! Are you sure we shouldn’t put a lock on the door?
「假设火车每隔160公里就停车加水」
“If a train has to stop every hundred miles to refill water,”
「请问火车到达的时间是…」
“at what time will the train get to the…”
你好 汤姆
Hello, Tom!
你回来真是太好了
So nice of you to return, sir.
汤姆 我们讨论过的
Tom, we talked about this.
汤姆 你辜负了我的信任 汤姆
Tom, you’re betraying my trust. Tom!
真需要给那扇门加把锁了
Wow, we really need to get a lock for that door.
停下来
Stop! Stop!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
拜託 停下来
Come on, stop!
为什麽松鼠跑这麽快
Why are squirrels so fast?
爷爷会杀了我的
Grandpa’s going to kill me.
哇
Whoa!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
今天是个好日子 欢迎光临
Welcome to this most auspicious day…
我的竞选启动仪式
my campaign launch.
我保证
I pledge to you
我会把本州当成自己家来管
that I’ll run the state as firmly as I run my own home.
我将制止…混乱
I’ll put a stop to all this… chaos?
嗨 爷爷
Hi, Grandpa.
蛋糕
Mmm! Cake.
头版不错吧
Front page is good, right?
通常是
Usually.
我是说 如果谁脸上趴著松鼠
I mean, if anyone can pull off a squirrel on his face,
那就是爷爷了
It’s Grandpa.
他最终还得和我们说话吧
He has to speak to us again eventually, right?
一旦他的脸痊癒了
Once, you know, his face heals.
爷爷只需要安静
Grandpa just needs some peace
使他的竞选回到正轨
and quiet to get his campaign back on track.
我们过了暑假 再回家
We can go home at the end of the summer.
为什麽我们不能去湖边小屋
Why can’t we just go back to the lake house?
为什麽 因为它还在水下
Why? Because it’s still somewhat underwater.
连同我大部分最美好的童年回忆
Along with most of my fondest childhood memories.
我道歉了呀
I said I was sorry.
闪闪先生
Mr. Twinkles,
这些人在我们的包厢做什麽
what are these people doing in our cabin?
非常抱歉 但你一定是搞错了 这是…
I’m terribly sorry, but you must be mistaken. This is…
闪闪先生
Mr. Twinkles?
你看到了它的小领结吗
Did you see its little tie?
就像它准备去剧院等地方呢
He looks like he’s all ready for the theater or something.
等等 我们要去的地方有剧院吗
Wait. Do they have a theater where we’re going?
还是图书馆
Or a library?
或者动物园
Or a zoo?
或者其他什麽
Or anything?
关好…
Let’s keep the outside…
关窗 好吗
outside, shall we?
脚
Feet.
我们也许去荒野过暑假
We may be spending the summer in the wilderness,
但我们不是野生动物
but we are not wild animals.
– 米拉卓到底是什麽样 – 是米拉罗
– What’s it even like in Miradro? – Miradero.
我怎样称呼他昵
What am I supposed to call him?
你可以叫他「爸爸」
Well, you can call him “Dad.”
或「父亲」
Or “Father”
或「吉姆」
or “Jim.”
吉姆
Jim.
「你好 吉姆 十年还好吗 吉姆」
“Hello, Jim. How have the last ten years been, Jim?”
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
你妈妈去世后 他也不容易
It wasn’t easy for him after your mom died.
你父亲心碎了 而他…
Something broke in your father, and he…
他为什麽不陪我
Why didn’t he come with me?
亲爱的 他独自在荒野中带著一个孩子
Sweetheart, he was alone in the wilderness with a baby.
他做了他认为…
He did what he thought…
我们都认为 那才是最好的
Well, what we all thought was best.
不是厕所吗
This isn’t the bathroom?
请原谅
I beg your pardon!
小幸
Lucky!
这是私人包厢
Oh, this is a private cabin!
对不起 餐车五分钟后关门
Sorry. The dining car closes in five minutes.
现在是喝茶的时候了
Well, I believe it is time for some tea.
不要动
Don’t move.
下一站 米拉罗
The next stop is Miradero.
不
Oh, no!
哇
Whoa.
– 嘿 – 对不起
– Hey. – Sorry.
– 嘿 – 老闆
– Hey! – Hey! Boss!
– 他又碰我 – 我怎麽你了
– He’s touching me again! – What did I do to you?
蛋糕…
Cake. Mmm…