♪ Among the trees and by the river ♪
♪ Lying there, my darling shivers ♪
♪ In her sleep she dreams of winter ♪
♪ Whiter than her breast ♪
♪ I feel her heart move through her chest ♪
♪ Warm and steady as she rests ♪
♪ Hear water ebbing with her breath ♪
♪ Lulling me to sleep ♪
♪ Ohh-ohh-ohh ♪
♪ Ohh-ohh-ohh ♪
♪ And here in the sky ♪
♪ Lights flash before our eyes ♪
♪ And I feel your warm hand ♪
♪ Slipping into mine ♪
♪ And we lay… ♪
♪ Will I come around? ♪
♪ Do I know what you are feeling now? ♪
♪ This morning we drove out of town ♪
♪ Into the hills and looking down ♪
♪ Saw the ocean all around ♪
♪ As far as we could see ♪
好了
All right,
我有个秘密要告诉你
I have a secret to tell you.
你把车停在路中间了
You’re in the middle of the road.
我知道 你想听吗?
I know. Do you wanna hear it?
你不想先把车挪开吗? – 还不想
Do you wanna move your car first? No, not really.
我只是想告诉你一件事
I just wanna tell you one more thing.
干什么?
What?
肯定会很难看的
That’s not gonna be good.
那好 告诉我吧
Okay, tell me.
我一直都爱着你…
I’ve been in love with you…
让孩子回归自然吧
“Let children walk with nature.
让他去体会生存与死亡的完美融合
Let them see the beautiful blendings and communions of death and life,
去享受它们的彼此不可分割
their joyous, inseparable unity,
去知晓死亡也是我们
and they will learn that death is stingless indeed
美丽生活的一部分
and as beautiful as life. ”
我由衷地看到我们的本内特
That is my hope for Bennett,
这个出色的年轻人
that this amazing young man,
走得如此的突然
who was taken from us so suddenly,
但备受周围美好的浸润 人们的爱戴
who was so well-loved, who was surrounded by everything that was beautiful to him.
这将是本内特的生命回归
It is in this spirit that we return Bennett
安息在神的国度 并重新创造生命的奇迹
to that form from which God miraculously created all life.
最 伟 大 的
开门 瑞恩 – 等一下
Open the door, Ryan. Hold on.
让我…
Just let me… Ryan.
我说…让我进去
Just let me… Come on, buddy. Let me in.
简直是 应该开窗透透气
Jesus Christ, Ryan. Open up some of these windows, would ya?
我不管你说什么
I don’t care what you say.
下次你得让格洛丽进来打扫
Next time you’re gonna let Gloria up here.
弄得跟灵堂似的
Smells like something died and went to heaven.
她来了吗? – 还没有
I didn’t know she was here. Well, she’s not.
不过 快了
But she’s coming back very soon.
你都去哪里啦? – 哪儿也没去
Where have you been? I’ve been here.
一直在家吗? – 就是
What, in the house? Yeah.
你要时不时地露个脸 你妈会担心的
Well, then just check in from time to time, would you? Your mother’s worried.
我想知道 我需要知道
What I wanna know… What I need to know is, um,
我儿子在最后的17分钟里 是个什么样子
what were the 17 minutes like for my son?
真不好说 布鲁尔太太 我不在现场
I don’t know what to tell you, Mrs. Brewer. I wasn’t there.
您已经问过每个医生
You’ve spoken with every doctor, every nurse, every paramedic,
每位护士 消防急救人员
every fireman that was on call that night.
以及那晚在场的所有人
I don’t know what other information I can give you.
我实在不能提供什么信息了
What about Jordan Walker?
那位乔丹·沃克呢? – 还处于昏迷状态
Mr. Walker is still in a coma.
我知道 但有个监控录像
I know, but I have a surveillance tape,
录像显示好像他们有过交流
and in that tape it looks as if they spoke,
好像在对话
that they might have had a conversation.
以他的情况 可能和我儿子对话吗?
Would he have been capable of having a conversation with my son?
根据患者出血及意识的状况
That depends on how slow the bleeding in his brain was.
他可能在事故当时是清醒的
Uh, I mean, it’s possible that he could have stayed conscious long enough
会有可能完成些对话的
to carry on a conversation.
那他就是最后一个和我儿子说话的人了
Then he would have been the last person to speak to my son before he died.
是的
Yes.
对不起 我还有一个会诊
Uh, I have an appointment at 9:00. I’m sorry.
那他什么时候会醒啊
When do you think he’ll wake up?
布鲁尔太太 有情况我们会及时
Uh, as I’ve said numerous times before, Mrs. Brewer,
联♥系♥并通知你的
I have given you all the answers that I know.
那他有什么苏醒的迹象吗?
But he could wake up. I mean, what would be the signs?
实在抱歉
I’m sorry.
艾伦
Allen?
艾伦
Allen?
哦 对不起 你好
Hi. Hi. How are you?
我有点儿累了
I’m sorry. I had a head full of numbers.
你在出汗
Oh, you’re sweating. Here.
是的 谢谢 你没说错
Yeah, thank you. You’re right.
真该打开空调啊
I’ll turn up the A.C.
不知这是否正确
Is this, uh… Is this roster correct?
因为我一直没见到林达
‘Cause I don’t have Linda down here for the summer.
艾伦 – 好吧
How are you? All right.
你好像有些睡眠不足啊
You look like you’ve forgotten to sleep.
我还好 还好
I’m all right. I’m fine.
谢谢你送的花 还有关心
Thanks for the flowers. They’re not necessary.
很多次我想打电♥话♥
I wanted to call so many times.
但又不知道该做些什么
I didn’t know what to do in this situation.
我只想坚强些 就为了格蕾丝
I just want to be strong for Grace, that’s all. That’s all I’m doing.
那当然
Of course.
我们现在有30名学生坐在那儿
So, we got, um… We got 30 students here.
准备为毕业祈祷吧
Ready and praying to graduate.
好吧 看看我能做些什么
Well, let’s see what I can do, huh?
如果你需要帮忙 什么事都行
If you want anything, anything at all, just let me know.
我知道
I will.
今天我有个好主意
Ah! I read about an interesting idea today.
我买♥♥了些东西
I even made a purchase.
其实在网上有很多关于悼念的研究
There seems to be a lot of research on the Web about grief,
有些想法十分地有意思
and, uh, I stumbled across a couple of interesting suggestions.
艾伦 不要这样
Oh, Allen, no, don’t.
有人建议我们用这个铃铛
They suggested we use a bell.
我们可以在思念本内特…
We can ring this when we’re missing Bennett
…的时候摇响它
or when we think about him.
或者把它放在家里的什么地方
You can put it anywhere in the house you like.
给我那个铃铛
Can I see the bell?
你好 – 你好
Hello. Hello.
你就是罗丝吧 – 是的
Rose, right? – Yeah.
进来吧
Come on in.
这边请
Just through here.
喝点什么 茶还是饮料
Would you like some tea, soda, water?
不用了 谢谢 突然造访 不好意思
No, I’m fine. Thank you. I’m sorry for just stopping by.
没有 你能来我很高兴
No, no, not at all. I’m glad you did.
葬礼后我一直想找你谈谈
I’ve wanted to talk to you since the service.
是的 我也想和你们谈谈当时的情况
Uh, yeah, I know. I wish I could’ve given your wife more answers.
我知道你们是很想知道的
I know how much she wanted them.
我太太当然希望 这真是求之不得
She certainly does want her answers. She’s very focused on the matter.
但也没必要这么急 你感觉怎么样?
But, well, it’s only a matter of time. How are you feeling?
能给我一杯水 一杯水好吗?
Water. Could I have some water?
当然 请随便些 别客气
Yes, of course. Please, just sit down, make yourself comfortable.
我一直想知道你和本内特是怎么认识的
I’ve been trying to figure out how you knew Bennett.
你是那个在休斯敦政♥府♥工作的吗?
Are you part of Youth in Government?
不是
Uh, no.
那个报社的实习生吗
Ah, you must be an intern, then, at the paper.
也不是
No.
那个在社区工作的吗 你要热的还是冷的?
No? Um, community service? Just tell me if I’m hot or cold.
冷的
Cold.
真不知他毕业后会和多少同学保持联♥系♥
I don’t think he held on to many of his friends from his junior high.
都不是 我是那个怀孕的
No, I’m the one he got pregnant.
你说什么 – 我怀孕了
Excuse me? I’m pregnant.
对不起 我有些糊涂了
I’m sorry. I’m… I don’t understand.
我已经怀孕三个月了
I’m three months pregnant.
是本内特的吗?
Is it Bennett’s?
是的
Yes.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的
Yeah.
你想生下来
Are you going to keep it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!