天 气 预 报 员
这很提神
That was refreshing.
我清醒了
I’m refreshed.
我清醒了
I’m refreshing.
欢迎回来,我是布赖恩特 甘伯
Welcome back. I’m Bryant Gumbel.
-我是安妮 霍华德 -今天不错
– And I’m Anne Howard. – Good stuff today.
-我们会很忙的 -今天的节目中有超级巨星埃尔顿 约翰
– We’re going to be busy. – We’ve got pop superstar Elton John.
他会和我们一起
He’s going to be with us.
还有 畅销书作家埃尔 弗兰克
And so, too, will best-selling author Al Franken.
还有一些聪明伶俐的四年级学生
Along with some super-smart fourth graders…
他们对教科书的新创意
with a great idea for getting schoolbooks…
给那些真正需要他们的孩子
to kids who really need them.
但问题是谁的时间到了
But here’s an idea whose time has come.
我们何不从这个话题开始….
Why don’t we just start with…
…做好饼皮
… and fill the tart shell.
布赖恩特,你在我们的蛋糕上放些冰淇淋–
Bryant, you put some ice cream on our angel food cake…
-要放多少? -随你的口味
– How much do you want? – As much as you like.
你在笑什么? 这是火焰雪山
What are you laughing about? This is Baked Alaska.
– 这应该是低脂肪的 -没错
– This is supposed to be low-fat. – It is!
他们打电♥话♥了吗?
Did they call?
节目组的人 甘伯的节目,他们没打电♥话♥来?
Someone from the show. The Gumbel show. They didn’t call?
你确定?
Are you sure?
-再一次,我们没时间了 -谢谢你,已经没时间了?
– Once again, we’re out of time. – Thank you. Already?
我们尽早的节目中还有很多内容 让我们回到….
We still got lots more ahead this morning. We’re going to be back…
-怎么了,伙计? -下一个
– What’s up, dude? – Next person in line.
怎么了?
What’s up?
-嘿,能给我签个名吗? -下一个
– Hey, can I get your autograph? – Next in line.
我不是你想的那个人,所以…
I’m not who you think I am, so…
你不是那个报天气的家伙?
You’re not the weather guy?
达 斯普瑞兹?
Dan Spritz?
达夫 斯普瑞兹
Dave Spritz.
我不是达夫 斯普瑞兹,不是 但我常听说他
I’m not Dave Spritz, no. But I hear that a lot.
你不需要当一个混♥蛋♥
You don’t have to be a dick.
听着,你能…. 好吧,我只是在排队等着
Look, can you just… All right, I’m just waiting in line.
兄弟,我能看见你的汽车登记表
Bro, I can read your vehicle registration form.
那又怎么样
So, whatever.
你能….
Can you…
好吧,你能别打扰我吗? 我只想排队等着
All right, can you give me a break? I just wanted to wait in line.
你在电视上,兄弟
You’re on TV, bro.
你在电视上
You’re on TV.
-你在电视上,兄弟 -那又怎么样?你一直在说
– You’re on TV, bro. – So what? You keep saying that.
所以你在电视上,兄弟
So you’re on TV, bro.
去银行什么的…
Go work in a bank or something…
如果你不想做一般人的话
if you don’t wanna be cool to people.
随便,只要…. 你能从我面前消失吗?
Whatever. Just… Can you get out of my face?
你能从我面前消失吗?
Can you get out of my face?
-狗屁 -你想要面对着我说吗?
– Asshole. – You want to say that to my face?
我以为你想要我在你面前消失
I thought you wanted me to get out of your face.
有时候人们会认出我
People recognize me sometimes.
有些是混♥蛋♥
Some are dicks.
在明尼苏达州以同样的体系 生成了那股强大的降雪
This is the same system that created those strong snowfalls in Minnesota.
意味着有些微暖的天气….
It’s meant some slightly warmer weather…
我想我应该更冷静些
I should cool out a little, I guess.
我是说,我不是他们认识的那个 两维的画面形象
I mean, I’m not just this two-dimensional guy they recognize.
我和他们是有联♥系♥的
I do have a relationship to them.
我让他们知道他们需要安排的
I let them know what they have to deal with.
但是听着,这些微暖的气温不会持续
But listen, these warmer temperatures are not going to last.
风将把冷空气吹向中西部….
This wind system will keep pushing colder air across the Midwest…
我猜这是他们以为他们了解我的原因
I guess that’s why they think they know me.
但是他们不了解我,真的
But they don’t, really.
…本周的最低气温为24度
…our Spritz Nipper of the week with a high of just 24.
我不是毫无价值的
I’m not a hill of beans.
我有计划
I have a plan.
好吧,再见了
Okay, see you then.
-今天下午什么安排? -你要去接雪莉
– What’s this afternoon? – You’re picking up Shelly.
-哪里? -芝加哥舞蹈学校
– Where? – Chicago Dance.
然后送你♥爸♥爸去西北部
Then you’re taking your dad to Northwestern.
3点钟?
At 3:00?
你有你好美国的材料吗?
Do you have that Hello America stuff?
-信? -对
– The letter? – Yeah.
你还要接麦克 5点半诺里斯家
You have Mike, too. 5:30 at the Norris house.

Okay.
他们有我的行动电♥话♥吗?
Do they have my cell phone?
他们应该有所有的电♥话♥以防万一
Well, they should have all the numbers in case.
我应该给那个叫德尔森的家伙打电♥话♥吗?
And am I supposed to call that guy Dersen?
他是不是想我打电♥话♥联♥系♥一下?
Didn’t he want me to call to touch base?
好吧
Okay.
-爸爸,我们能在这停吗? -干什么?
– Dad, can we stop here? – What for?
我要买♥♥个笔记本
I need a notebook for school.
我会走路回家
I’ll just walk home.
好吧
Okay.
-能给我点钱吗? -你没有吗?
– Can I have some money? – You don’t have any?
没有
No.
你已经12岁了
You’re 12 years old.
你身上应该有点钱,好吗,雪莉?
You shouldn’t be walking around without money, okay, Shelly?
你不是个孩子了
You’re not a kid.
-你妈妈好吗? -她很好
– How’s your mom doing? – She’s good.
我能来包烟吗?
Can I have a pack of Lights?
-普通的? -100s的
– Regulars? – The 100s.
火儿?
Strikes?
雪莉好吗?
How’s Shelly?
她很好
She’s doing great.
-小天使 -对
– Little angel. – Yeah.
她很好
She’s doing great.
-谁是小天使? -雪莉
– Who’s an angel? – Shelly.
雪莉已经超重很多了而且不开心
Shelly is grossly overweight and unhappy.
我很关心她 还有麦克
I’m concerned about her, as I am Michael.
-达夫 -是的,爸爸
– David. – Yeah, Dad.
罗伯特 斯普瑞泽?
Robert Spritzel?
你能给我买♥♥份报纸
Would you get me a paper…
-在回来的路上看吗,儿子? -好的
– for the way back, Son? – Yeah.
15分钟?
Fifteen minutes?
对,到时候见
Yes. I’ll see you then.
妈的
Fuck.
-嘿 -嘿
– Hey. – Hey.
-天冷了 -对
– It’s getting cold. – Yeah.
-这周的最低温什么时候? -星期四
– What’s the Nipper this week? – Thursday.
星期四是最低温?好
Thursday’s the Nipper? All right.
这里
Here.
我能换点零钱吗?
Yeah, can I get some change?
不行
Not really.
能换些两毛五分硬币吗? 我只要一个买♥♥报纸就行
Can I just get some quarters? I just need a quarter for a paper.
不行
Not really.
好吧,那我买♥♥些东西
All right. I’ll get something then.
好吧
All right.
小咖啡
Small coffee.
8毛
It’s 80 cents.
不对,上面说是7毛2
No, it says $0.72.
都加上就是8毛
After the whole everything, it’s $0.80.
-嘿 -嗨
– Hey. – Hi.
报纸呢,达夫?
Where’s the paper, David?
我没有钱了
I didn’t have enough money.
你买♥♥了咖啡
You bought a coffee.
-什么? -你买♥♥了咖啡
– What? – You bought a coffee.
对,然后我就没有钱了
Yeah, that, and then I didn’t have enough money after.
什么?
What?
我在买♥♥完咖啡之后就没有钱了 所以….
I didn’t have enough money after I bought the coffee, so…
你应该多带点钱,达夫
You should carry more than $1, David.
你已经长大了
You’re a grown man.
让我们挪开这封来自你好美国的信
Let me just move this letter from Hello America.
我爸爸是罗伯特 金 斯普瑞泽

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!