她穿着蓝丝绒
She wore blue velvet
蓝得比夜晚还要蓝
Bluer than velvet was the night
柔软得比星星的光还要柔软
Softer than satin was the light
柔软得比星星的光还要柔软
From the stars
她穿着蓝丝绒
She wore blue velvet
蓝得比她的双眼还要蓝
Bluer than velvet were her eyes
温暖得比她的柔情还要温暖
Warmer than May her tender sighs
我们的爱
Love was ours
我是如此珍惜那份爱
Ours a love I held tightly
对她愈来愈迷恋
Feeling the rapture grow
像是火焰发出光芒
Like a flame burning brightly
但是当她离去…
But when she left
蓝丝绒的光芒也消失
Gone was the glow of blue velvet
只有在我心中她们常在
But in my heart there’ll always be
珍贵地保有这份回忆
Precious and warm a memory
年复一年…
Through the years…
砍伐 砍伐 砍伐
Logs, logs, logs
丛林中如此喧嚣
Glamour in the pines
伐木镇
Lumberton
美国
USA
今天的伐木镇又是阳光明媚的一天
It’s a sunny, woodsy day in Lumberton,
大伙又可以带着电锯出门砍伐了
so get those chainsaws out.
这里是WOOD电台伐木镇的音乐之声
This is the mighty W-O-O-D,the musical voice of Lumberton.
大树倒下的声音响起时…
At the sound of the falling tree…
现在是九点三十分
… it’s 9:30!
茂盛的丛林中还有众多的树木等着被砍倒
There’s a whole lotta woodwaitin’ out there,
让我们继续努力吧
so let’s get goin’.
博蒙特先生
Mr. Beaumont?
你儿子杰弗里来看你了
Your son Jeffrey’s here to see you.
嗨 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
(伐木镇警♥察♥局)
你好 请问威廉斯探长还在吗?
Do you have a Detective Williamsstill working here?
在 就在楼上221室
Yes, he’s up in room 221.
穿过那扇门上楼就是
Right up the stairs,through that door.
谢谢
Thanks.
威廉斯探长?
Detective Williams?
什么事?
Yes?
我叫杰弗里博蒙特
My name is Jeffrey Beaumont.
就住在你家附近 我想你该认识我父亲
I live nearyou. I believe you know my father Tom?
汤姆博蒙特 博蒙特五金店的老板
Beaumont’s Hardware Store? – Sure I do.
当然认识 听说他进了医院
I hear he’s in the hospital.
身体怎样了? -我想该是没事了 希望如此吧
How’s he doing? – Well, he’s OK, I guess. I hope.
他们还在给他做检查 因此我就休学回家了
They’re doing tests. That’s why I’m home from school.
我今早看完他回来
I was at the hospital this morning
在穿过邻居家后面荒地的时候
and, coming home through the field behind Vista,
我发现了一只耳朵
I, uh… found an ear.
什么? 是人耳吗?
You did? A human ear?
我觉得该拿来给你看看
Yeah. I thought I should bring it to you.
你做得很对 让我来瞧瞧
Yeah, that’s right. Let’s take a look at it.
确实是人耳
Yes, that’s a human ear, all right.
先把这拿到验尸官那儿去
Let’s see what the coroner makes of it.
然后你再带我去现场
Then I want you to show meexactly where you found it.

All right.
我们会去查陈尸房♥的记录
We’ll check the morgue records,
可我不记得有什么尸体少了耳朵
but I don’t recall anything minus an ear.
耳朵的主人可能还活着
The person may very wellstill be alive somewhere.
从这耳朵能知道它主人的身份吗?
What can you tell about the personfrom the ear?
得先做大量的化验…
Once the tests are done, quite a lot.
鉴别性别 血型 还要看是否死后才割下来的
Sex, blood type, whether the ear came off a dead person.
此外…这看来…像是被剪刀剪下来的
Also, it looks likethe ear was cut off with scissors.
我想出去走走 -想要用车?
I’m goin’ out for a while. – Do you want the car?
不 只是随便走走 -好吧
No, I’m just gonna walk around. – All right.
你不会去林肯街吧?
You’re not going down by Lincoln,are you?
不 我就在附近走走 别担心
No, just around the neighborhood. Don’t worry.
好吧 亲爱的
OK, honey.
你好 我是杰弗里博蒙特 威廉斯探长在吗?
Hello. My name is Jeffrey Beaumont. Is Detective Williams here?
他在 进来吧 杰弗里 -多谢
Oh, yes. Yes, Jeffrey, come on in. – Thanks.
杰弗里 你找到的东西很有意思
Well, Jeffrey, you foundsomething very interesting.
非常有意思 我明白你定想多了解些情况
Very interesting. I know you mustbe curious to know more.
但恐怕我得请你严守秘密
But I have to ask you not onlynot to tell anybody about your find,
而且也别再插手这案件了
but also not to ask more about the case.
等到水落石出的那天
One day when it’s all sewed up,
我一定会告诉你全部细节
I’ll let you know all the details.
可是现在还不行
Right now, though, I can’t.
我明白 我只不过是很好奇罢了
I understand. I’m just real curious, like you said.
我年轻的时候也和你一样
I was the same way myselfwhen I was your age.
所以后来才做了这行 -感觉一定很棒
That’s what got me into this business. – Must be great.
但也很可怕
It’s horrible, too.
我很抱歉 杰弗里 事情只能是这样了
I’m sorry, Jeffrey. That’s the way it has to be.
我想你明白我的苦衷
Anyway, I know you do understand.
是的
Sure.
谢谢你帮我父亲的忙
Thanks for the card for Dad.
不用客气 能认识你真不错 杰弗里
You’re welcome. Nice to meet you.
我也是
You, too.
请代我向桑蒂问好 好
Say hello to Sandy for me. – We will.
晚安 杰弗里 -晚安 威廉斯探长
Good night, Jeffrey. – Good night.
耳朵是你找到的?
Are you the onethat found the ear?
你怎么知道的?
How did you know?
我就是知道
I just know, that’s all.
我在学校见过你 -是吗? 你读四年级? -对
I remember you from Central. – Are you a senior? -Yup.
最近学校怎么样? -很糟糕
How is Central these days? – Terrible.
无聊的很 -没新鲜的事了 对吗?
I don’t know… boring. – What else is new!
是的 你最近如何?
So what are you doin’ now?
我暂时休学 父亲住院了
I’m home from school. My father’s in the hospital.
太可惜了 -是啊
That’s too bad. – Yeah.
你怎么知道耳朵的事情?
What do you know about the ear?
我爸不是已经叫你少管了吗?
Didn’t Dad say not to talk about it?
对 可是你先说起的
Yeah, but you brought it up.
你知道些什么吗?
You know anything?
知道得不多 零零碎碎的 我对此有些耳闻
I don’t know much but bitsand pieces. I hear things.
什么?
Yeah?
我房♥间的楼下就是父亲的书房♥
My room is abovemy father’s office so…
在他书房♥的上面?
Above your father’s office?
所以我就听到了点关于耳朵的事
So I heard a few things about the ear.
是什么?
Uh-huh. And?
还有些案子好像也与此有关
Well… there are a couple of casesI get mixed up on.
那有一个女歌♥手
But one name that keeps coming upis this woman singer.
她就在你家附近租了公♥寓♥
She lives in an apartmentreal close to your house.
也靠近那片荒地
Close to the fieldwhere you found the ear.
这世界无奇不有 不是吗?
It’s a strange world,isn’t it?
是啊 -知道那女人的家在哪吗?
Yeah. – Where is this apartment?
离这儿很近 那街区很乱
It’s really close by. That’s what’s so creepy.
他们已经监视她好几个月
They had her under surveillance,
我也不知道他们有何收获 因为那案子不归我爸管
‘cept I don’t know what they found out’cause she’s not my dad’s case. So…
我想你还不急着回家吧
I guess you gotta getback home pretty soon, huh?
不急 有什么事?
Not really. Why?
好吧…
Well, uh…
你想去见见那屋子 -没错
You… wanna see the building. – Yeah.
来吧 我带你去 -好
Come on, I’ll show you. – OK.
嗨 宝贝
Hey, baby! Hey, babe!
就是那栋
That’s her building right there.
她住在七楼
She lives on the seventh floor.
走吧
Come on.
(林肯街)
那你如今在家都做些什么?
So, uh… what are you gonna donow that you’re home?
帮着打理家里的五金店
Help out at my father’s hardware store.
有自♥由♥时间 还算不错
They’re giving me my own hours,which is nice.
我曾和住这家的孩子很熟
I used to know a kid that lived there.
他是我见过说话最结巴的家伙
Had the biggest tongue in the world.
后来他怎么样了?
What happened to him?
不知道 搬走了吧
I don’t know. He moved away.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!