早上好 嗯
Mornin’. Mmm.
早上好 有谁看见我的衬衫了?
Mornin’. Anybody see my shirt?
妈妈 你有看见吗?
Mama, you seen my shirt?
你最后扔哪儿了
It’s where you put it last.
有谁知道? 没见着
Anyone? No.
你的衬衫在我这儿
I got your shirt right here.
自己过来拿
Hand it over.
拿去吧
Here you go.

Mmm.
别闹了 昆西
Cut it out, Quincy.
我就这一件衬衫 别装了
It’s my only shirt. Oh, come on now.
那又如何? 是不是觉得自己比我们高贵了 大学生?
What’s the matter? You too fancy for us now, college boy?
额 你说这话什么意思?
Uh, what’s that supposed to mean?
这都是我坚持的结果 你知道我付出了多大的努力
I’ve always paid my way. You know I send what I can.
妈妈 再见
Bye, Mama.
妈妈 你在干什么?
Mama, what are you doing?
家里第一个大学生 一定要穿得体面点儿
First boy of mine to go to college is gonna look respectable.
喜欢吗?
You like it?
妈妈 这太贵重了
Ma, we can’t afford this.
试一下
Try it on.
妈妈 我上的是俄亥俄州立大学 不是主日学校
Mama, it’s Ohio State. It’s not Sunday school.
嘘!
Shh!
你5岁时 我以为会永远失去你
Thought I was gonna lose you at five years old.
但瞧你现在
Now look at you.
当成功把你体内的肿块取出时 我就知道
I knew when I cut that lump out of you,
你生来就是会成大事的人
you were born for great things.
没错
Yeah.
上帝创造你 是有原因的
God spared you for a reason.
让我看看
There.
看起来真精神
You look handsome.
一个男人在外面 要注意保持好的形象
A man has to present an image to the world.
记住这一点 詹姆斯·克利夫兰·欧文斯
You remember that, James Cleveland Owens.
记住了 妈妈 谢谢你
Yes, Mama. Thank you. Thank you, Mama.
再见 拉维恩
Bye, Laverne.
今天爸爸会下楼吗?
Is Dad coming downstairs today?
希望如此 他知道你今天走
I hope so. He knows you’re leaving.
再见 爸爸
So long, Pa.
一切都会好转的 爸爸
Things are gonna turn around, Pa.
等着瞧吧
You’ll see.
最后一名是来自俄亥俄州立大学的肯·塞茨
That’s Ohio State’s Ken Seitz in the dust.
一二名是来自南加州大学的
It’s Charlie Parsons and Foy Draper
查理帕森斯和福伊·德雷珀
from the University of Southern California.
这次比赛 俄亥俄州立大学的表现仍然不佳
And another poor showing for Ohio State.
表现不错
Good race.
嘿 教练来了
Hey, there’s the coach.

Hey.
劳瑞
Larry.
什么事 迪恩?
What’s up, Dean?
输几次比赛了?
How many is that now?
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
对不起 教练 我这次真觉得自己能得冠军的
Sorry, Coach. This time I really thought I had ’em beat.
好吧 这也许也是你为什么搞砸的原因
Yeah, well, that’s probably why you didn’t, then.
加上这次比赛 劳瑞·斯奈德
That makes it three straight losses
和俄亥俄州立大学 已经是第3次惨败了
for Larry Snyder and Ohio State.
两年时间 没在国家比赛斩获一次奖
After two years without a national win,
不得不让人怀疑 七叶树队让斯奈德重回母校
you’ve gotta wonder if the Buckeyes made a mistake
接任教练一职 这个决定是否是个错误
bringing Snyder back to coach at his old alma mater.
当年 他虽然是叱咤田径场的运动员
He was a hell of an athlete in his time,
但这并不意味着他能胜任教练一职
but that doesn’t make you a great coach.
如果现在我是劳瑞·斯奈德
If I was Larry Snyder right now,
我应该很担心自己的饭碗会不保
I’d be worried about keeping my job.
下面有请 众所周知的赛场常胜将军
Here’s a man who’s no stranger to winning,
南加大的教练 迪恩·克伦威尔
USC coach, Dean Cromwell.
任教期间 他带领出了4个奥♥运♥会金牌得主
With four Olympic gold medalists to his credit,
也难怪大家都尊称他为”冠军制♥造♥者”
it’s no wonder they call him “The maker of champions.”
感谢您能腾出时间接受采访 克伦威尔先生
Thanks for making the time, Mr. Cromwell.
乐意至极 叫我迪恩就行…
It’s a pleasure. Call me Dean…
不 拜托你 换回那个台
Oh, no. Please, switch it back on.
为什么? 为了看你一下午
Why? So we can watch you sit around
都坐在办公桌前 自怨自艾?
all afternoon feeling sorry for yourself?
你怎么知道我下午有没有安排?
How do you know what I have scheduled?
噢 我可清楚了
Oh, I know the schedule.
新人名单
Fresh blood.
嗨 你们好吗? 我叫戴夫
Hi. How are y’all doing? I’m Dave.
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
今天天气不错 不是吗?
Fine weather we’re having, isn’t it?
戴夫! 你们可真迷人
Dave! Y’all so sophisticated.
戴夫 不要看见每个女孩 都上前搭讪好吗?
Dave, would you quit bothering every girl you see?
我可没有搭讪
I’m not bothering them none.
她们之前从没见过大学生 是她们想认识我
They never met a college man before. They’re impressed.
就算这样 你现在还不算是大学生
Yeah, well, you ain’t a college man yet.
好吧 我们出发吧
All right, so, come on. Let’s go.
等等 给我10分钟 你可以去洗个冷水澡什么的
All right, give me 10 minutes. Take a cold shower or something.
你能把柜台后面的梳子拿给我吗?
Can you grab that comb for me in the back?
格洛丽亚 格洛丽亚
Gloria. Gloria.
过来 小可爱 稍等
Come here, sweetie. Give me a moment.
爸爸抱抱
Come to Daddy.
我在工作 杰西 工作期间你不能来这里
I’m working, Jesse. You can’t come here when I’m working.
你这是在撵我出去
You just try and keep me away.
知道我们一开始怎么吵架的吗? 就是因为你说这样的话
See, that’s the kind of talk got us in trouble to begin with.
真的吗?
Really?
我们出去聊 大笨蛋 快点
Get out of here, you big dope. Go on, get.
从现在起 生活可能会变得更拮据
Money’s gonna be a little tight from now on.
在此之前
Till then,
拿着这个
take this.
我找到工作后 会寄更多回来
I’ll send more as soon as I find work.
你最好为婚礼预先存一些钱
You should put some aside for the wedding.
你真的会娶我吗 杰西·欧文斯?
Are you finally gonna marry me, Jesse Owens?
时机成熟后 一定娶
Gotta do it right.
嗨 你好
Hi. How you doing?
那个黑鬼刚刚撞了我 看见了吗?
See that, that way that colored pushed me?
嗨 你好
Hi. How you doing?
黑鬼还穿西装…
Put a Negro in a suit…
快上车 小矮人!
Hurry up, shorty!
我想赶在毕业前到学校
I wanna get there before we graduate.
喔呼!
Whoo-hoo!
精彩的比赛… 喔 喔 喔
Good games… Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
你们这是要去哪儿?
Now, where do you boys think you’re going?
去浴室洗个澡
Just using the showers.
那要等我们先洗完 你们才能用
Not until we’re through, you’re not.
黑鬼就得好好排队
You niggers can wait your turn.
没错 你敢相信这些黑人
Yeah. Can you believe they let these
竟然和我们公用一间更衣室吗?
jiggaboos share our locker room now?
我们走
Let’s get outta here.
他们永远也别想打橄榄球 戴夫
They won’t ever play football. Dave.
绝对不行
No, sir.
俄州大 无敌
OSU, what?
俄州大 牛逼
OSU, what?
我应该痛扁那帮废物一顿
Kick that cracker’s ass is what I should do.
主意不错
Sounds like a great idea.
但会让我们被窝都还没捂热 就被开除的
Get us thrown outta here before our bags are unpacked.
戴夫 这个机会很宝贵
Dave, this is our shot.
好吗? 别搞砸了
All right? Don’t blow it.
嘿 欧文斯
Hey, Owens.
教练找你
Coach wants to see you.
快点! 快点!
Now. Let’s go! Let’s go!
那该怎么办 替他擦屁♥股♥ 任人侮辱和宰割?
What am I supposed to do, kiss his ass after I wipe it for him?
不是
No, sir.
保持微笑 礼貌待人
Look, you just smile and play nice.
然后在田径场上 跑赢这群混♥蛋♥
Run every last one of these peckerwoods off their feet.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!