“不要厕身于火龙和它暴怒的对象之间” –【李尔王】第一幕,第一场
“Come not Between the dragon and his wrath.” -King Lear.Act 1.Scene 1
我是杰克逊 诺里斯
My name is Jackson Norris.
今天会是我职业生涯中最重要的一天
Today will be the most important of my career.
我对全美最臭名昭著囚犯的最终采访
My final interview with the most infamous prisoner in America.
全世界都以为他是被称为满大人的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
A man that the world thought was a terrorist called the Mandarin.
而如今,据称他不过是个演员罢了
But is now alleged to be nothing but an actor.
迄今这名采访对象一直含糊其辞
Thus far, the subject has been evasive
并且很显然并未察觉我的采访重点
and apparently oblivious to the point of my work.
事实上,他似乎察觉不到任何事情
In fact, he seems oblivious to pretty much everything.
除了他自己日渐增长的名气
Except his own growing celebrity.
他来了,他来了!
INMATE: Here he comes. Here he comes.
因为现在全世界都知道了他的名字
JACKSON: Because now the whole world knows his name.
特雷弗,特雷弗,特雷弗!
INMATES: (CHANTING) Trevor! Trevor! Trevor!
这是我看穿他的谎言与借口的最后机会
JACKSON: This is my last chance to get beyond his lies and excuses,
让他与自己的过往对峙
to confront the subject with elements of his own past
用以揭开真♥相♥
in order to unlock the truth.
因为我们需要彻底地知道,
Because we need to know, once and for all,
特雷弗 斯拉特究竟是谁
who is Trevor Slattery?
漫威短片 . 王者万岁
ALL HAIL THE KING Marvel.One-Shot
他妈的,这跟里兹饭店还真不一样是吧
Bloody hell. It’s not exactly The Ritz, is it?
嘿,站住别动
Hey, stop right there.
-(GRUNTS) Hey! -(CLATTERING)
拜托,斯拉特先生,你知道你应该等我的
Come on, Mr. Slattery, you know you supposed to wait for me.
午餐时间这儿对你这样的名人来说不太安全
Lunchtime ain’t safe around here for a celebrity like yourself.
那么,赫尔曼,我们今天和谁吃午餐
So, Herman, with whom shall we lunch today?
连环杀手?纳粹?我听说帮会可以提供很多笑料
Serial killers? Nonces? I hear the Triads are a good giggle.
记住了先生,你三点钟和诺里斯先生有约
HERMAN: Now remember, sir, you have that 3:00 with Mr. Norris.
只要我妈妈可以在我自己的纪录片里看到我
If only my mother could see me in my very own documentary.
不,不,我还是觉得你应该接受【60分】的特别节目
I still think you should’ve done that exclusive with 60 Minutes.
我告诉过你了,我永远都不会再为CBS工作了
I told you. I’ll never work for CBS again.
等等,赫尔曼 我的巧克力牛奶呢
Wait. Herman, where’s my choccy milk?
非常抱歉,先生,我马上就回来
I’m so sorry, sir. I’ll be right back.
你过去的时候能不能顺便看看他们有没有蔬菜汤
And while you’re there can you see if they’ve got any kale?
我这就去
HERMAN: I’m On it.

Oh!
该死
Bollocks.
你毁了我的衣服,婊♥子♥
You ruined my jumpsuit, bitch.
冷静
Chill.
你知道我现在想要什么吗
You know what I want right now?
亲笔签名
Autograph? (GRUNTS)
(TRAY CLATTERING)
我想要给这世界他们一直想要的
I want to give the world exactly what it’s been crying out for.
你躺在停尸床上的尸体
Your dead body laid out on a goddamn slab.
嘿,白佬
HERMAN: Hey, cracker.
怎么回事
What’s up?
(INMATES MUTTERING EXCITEDLY)
哦哦,粉丝团来了
Oh, it’s the fan base.
(INMATES MUTTERING EXCITEDLY)
亲亲我的戒指吧,婊♥子♥
Kiss my rings, bitch.
你不是满大人,斯拉特
You’re not the Mandarin, Slattery.
你甚至都不是一个真正的罪犯
You’re not even a real criminal.
正相反,戴夫
Au contraire, Dave.
当演员像我这样进入角色这么久,他通常就会变成这个角色
When an actor has inhabited a role as long as I have, he often becomes it,
而这个角色也成为了他
and it him.
(INMATES CHUCKLE)
哦,斯拉特先生
Uh… Mr. Slattery?
我和小伙子们都想知道您能不能,
Me and the boys was just wondering if you could do, uh…
展示那种声音
Do the voice.
弗雷彻,这不是我随便就能做到的
Fletcher, it’s not something I can just turn on.
我不是你的傀儡
I’m not your meat puppet. (CLICKS TONGUE)
哦,好吧
Oh, very well.
(COUGHS)
而你永远察觉不到我的来袭
(IN GRUFF VOICE) And you’ll never see me coming.

-(ALL LAUGHING EXCITEDLY) – Oh!
你看,我就说
You see? I told you.
我就说他可以,谢谢
I told you he was gonna do it. I told you. Thank you.
不,不,我谢谢你
– I had chills! -No, no. I thank you.
还有你
– FLETCHER: I had chills, man! – And I thank you.
哦,我的巧克力牛奶
Oh! My choccy milk.
(BEEPS)
准备好了就开始
Ready when you are.
(TREVOR VOCALIZING)
开声练习,我舞台表演时的老♥习♥惯
Vocal warm-ups. Old habit from my stage work.
我没法想象,起初的时候你绝不会想到
I can’t imagine, starting out, you’d ever thought
自己最终会落得这种境地
you’d end up in some place like this.
是啊,还不赖,对吧?这整个告密的事情让你
Yeah, not bad, eh? That whole “rolling on people” thing
得到了贵宾待遇
gets you the VIP treatment.
看上去你过得很舒服
It looks like you’re living comfortably.
有些事物我很想念
There are things that I miss.
(CLEARS THROAT)
K粉,很显然
Ketamine, obviously.
还有鸟儿们
And the birds.
但你知道在那间公♥寓♥里可以做到
But you know, you make do in that department.
我是说我们都去上过戏剧学院,不是吗
I mean, we’ve all been to drama school, have we not?
你懂我在说什么吗
You know what I’m saying?
好吧,你看,特雷弗,这是我们最后一天了
Okay, look, Trevor, this is our last day. Okay?
最后一天? 对
– Last day? – Yes, finally.
还有,我们谈到了很多计划,奥德里奇 基里安对你的招募
And we’ve covered a lot of the logistics. Your recruitment by Aldrich Killian,
由他的智囊团创造的混合式军阀
the creation of an amalgam warlord by his think tank…
而我赋予了他生命,继续说
Whom I brought to life. Carry on.
当别人知道我认识你之后
The one question that most people ask me
多数人问我的问题是:
when I tell them that I know you is that,
“你怎么可能不知道发生了什么事?”
“How could he have not known what was going on?”
我说三个词
– Three little words. – Hmm?
美女,毒品
“Lovely. Drugs.”
好吧
Okay.
在这部片子的结尾
To bring this film to a close,
我想要更多地了解一下面具后的那个人
I’d like to know more about the man behind the mask.
真正的特雷弗 斯拉特
The real Trevor Slattery.
你知道,有那么多互联网上的流言和通俗小报的爆料
You know, with all the Internet gossip and tabloid exposés,
其中没什么是关于你个人的
not much is known about you personally.
好吧,我觉得演员最好保持一些神秘感
Well, I think that an actor does better to keep a shred of mystery,
否则,会影响观众的感知力
otherwise, you know, it can color the audience’s perception.
你那是什么
What have you got there?
我在名为“利物浦回声”的英国报纸
I found this in the vaults of an English newspaper
的储藏室里找到的
called The Liverpool Echo.
那是你和你的母亲,对吧
That’s you and your mother, right?
是的
Yeah, it is.
196♥4♥年10月12日
October 12th, 196♥4♥.
是我得到第一个角色的那一天
That was the day I landed my first role.
莎士比亚的【暴风雨】
Boatswain 1, Shakespeare’s Tempest.
我告诉她我是主演,我永远都他妈的是个优秀的骗子
Obviously, I told her it was the lead. I always was a bloody great liar.
那么,我推测你们两个很亲近
So, I assume the two of you were close.
她曾是我的一切
She was everything to me.
她在1986年去世了,但她死的时候你不在身边
She passed in 1986, but you weren’t there when she died.
是,我不在,我为了我的重要转机呆在美国
No, I wasn’t. I was here in America for my big break.
那是CBS电视台的试播集
And this would be the TV pilot for the CBS network.
【怒火中烧】,很好的作品
Caged Heat. Wonderful piece,
讲述一名脾气暴躁的俄♥罗♥斯♥警♥察♥在复仇
(IN RUSSIAN ACCENT) about avenging Russian police cop with anger issues
在洛杉矶随心所欲
let loose on Los Angeles.
我希望我能有一部
(IN NORMAL VOICE) I wish I had a copy.
我希望我能有一部
(IN RUSSIAN ACCENT) I wish I had copy.
事实上,特雷弗,我也设法拿到了一些片段
Actually, Trevor, I managed to find some footage of that as well.
Oh, oh, oh.
(THEME MUSIC PLAYING)
帅气的小伙,帅气的小伙
Handsome lad. Handsome lad.
那很引人入胜
Yeah, it’s compelling.
(CLEARS THROAT)
嗯,肖恩 康纳利称赞过我一次
Sean Connery made a pass at me once.
片场的所有人都叫他“康纳利先生”
Everyone on the set called him “Mr. Connery.”
他叫我“特夫”
He called me “Trev.”
“你很有天分,特夫”
(IMITATING SEAN CONNERY) “You’re very talented, Trev.”
太美了
That’s fascinating.
刚才那是一只猴子在喝伏特加吗
Was that a monkey drinking vodka?
对啊,对啊!可是CBS的那些白♥痴♥们还是没有选中它
Yes. Yes! And still those knobs at the network didn’t pick it up.
我觉得这对他们来说太过优秀了
– I think it was too sophisticated for them. – Hmm.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!